PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon in real life..?

TRUE_INSANE_KING
May 29th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Huh. What would you do if pokemon existed in real life? I'd say F*ck school and go out pokehunting every day. Lawlz.

ShinjisLover
May 29th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Oh, wow, I'd never go to school. XD I'd just train all day. =3 And after all is said and done, I'll be a breeder. =D

Alexithymia~
May 29th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Oh, wow, I'd never go to school. XD I'd just train all day. =3 And after all is said and done, I'll be a breeder. Disco dancer!=D

Same.. but with a more retro job afterwards.

Opposite Day
May 30th, 2009, 02:25 AM
One thing is for sure, I would never EVER start a bike shop.

zappyspiker
May 30th, 2009, 03:12 AM
Go to school travel -gamble? -eh moms don't care in the pkmn world

Awesome.
May 30th, 2009, 04:35 AM
id quit school if pokemon was real

Raykon
May 30th, 2009, 04:39 AM
I would love it if Pokemon was real, I would definatly train and go start a journey, Of course I would probably do some work on the way I wouldn't want to be really stupid when I grow up lol.

Sweet Visions
May 30th, 2009, 05:07 AM
I would hunt down an Eevee and create the most epic bond between man and Pokemon ever.

Cold Fusion
May 30th, 2009, 05:17 AM
Oooo, pokemon real. <3
I'd quit school and go on a huge journey.

Conman
May 30th, 2009, 05:43 AM
If Pokemon were real, I'd travel with my Feraligatr and explore the world around us catching and battling. As for school...I wouldn't go, but I'd learn through a Poketch or something. I'd also carry a sketchpad drawing interesting things, so I'd be an Artist.

----------------
Listening to: Ox - Soul (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/ox/track/soul)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Sweet Jasmine
May 30th, 2009, 05:48 AM
If pokemon were real.. I'd go catch cute pokemons and go to pokemon contests to collect ribbon and to become a Top Coordinator!.. I really hope that pokemon was real. :3 and also to become a Normal Type Gym Leader!

Starway
May 30th, 2009, 05:51 AM
If Pokemon were real I'd train with my Piplup to be the best trainer there is! I'd still would have to stay in school because of my parents though. XD

Ayselipera
May 30th, 2009, 06:16 AM
I would keep pokemon as pets

Snerd
May 30th, 2009, 06:41 AM
I would go to school :D. At break and Lunch I'd spend all my time battling though. XD

XxDawnfanxX
May 30th, 2009, 07:53 AM
I would never be in school. I'd be out with my buddies on a pokemon adventure of course going to the gyms!

Master of the Shadow
May 30th, 2009, 08:01 AM
If pokemon where real no school for everyone. xD Unless they wanted to go. Catching pokemons everyday and having your Pikachu shock you will be fun. xD

Zorua
May 30th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Unlike most people in this thread, I'd continue schooling to earn my degree in Pokemon Training so I could be a master.

>D

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
May 30th, 2009, 10:36 AM
I'd be one of dem travelling trainers and be a master without a degree >:D

coolkidmitch
May 30th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Dude life would be so much more interesting. But it could also be a scary place. Imagine wars with pokemon, so much destruction. But, then again, we would all have pokemon too >D I would be out training and breeding and have a big ol pack of eevellutions, wahahahaha

superaipom
May 30th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Just like the Anime. I'd go to school until I was ten and then go live a life of adventure. Has anyone else found that weird? Ten year old kids are considered old enough to live on their own?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 30th, 2009, 02:51 PM
I'll go to school. I'll ask my Pokemon to use their powers to help me cheat on test because I suck at test

:t354:TG

*hylian*sakura*
May 30th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Aw man, that would be like, a dream come true! ^o^
I'd prolly get a plusle and go to school to become a ranger. And then become a top ranger.
OR. Go for top coordinator. Pokemon look so amazing on stage... <3

Niprop
May 30th, 2009, 03:01 PM
1.) Get a Porygon.

2.) Get Up-Grade.

3.) Up-Grade said Porygon.

4.) Befriend my new Porygon2.

Or~

1.) Train a Smeargle.

2.) Teach Smeargle Lock-On and Sheer Cold.

3.) ???

4.) Profit.

p0k3M0nMast4r
May 30th, 2009, 03:04 PM
I would join team rocket. hehehe

AuraAshley
May 30th, 2009, 03:06 PM
if pokemon were real i would join galactic and become head commander or leader

The Scientist
May 30th, 2009, 03:26 PM
1.) Train a Smeargle.

2.) Teach Smeargle Lock-On and Sheer Cold.

3.) ???

4.) Profit.

WE HAVE A WINNAR.

I will become this world's Gary Oak, the Pokemon Researcher who is better than you in every way.

Yeah. And I'll have a Jaguar XJ220 road car with cheerleaders in the back and everything.

So who wants to be one of my cheerleaders? I've only got 5 slots, and they'll definitely go fast.

Cheerleader #1-
Cheerleader #2-
Cheerleader #3-
Cheerleader #4-
Cheerleader #5-

Asgard
May 30th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Aww, I wanted to be a Pokemon Researcher :<

I'd stay in school to get some sort of degree then go out and
um
research stuff :'D

Option 2:
Bring Pokemon to school until they kick me out, then become a Bugcatcher and hide in trees. :>

Marionette
May 30th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Ooh~ o w o
I'd like to be a coordinator or something if Pokemon was real!
Being a trainer and going on a journey would be fun too though ^u^'

Commander Mars
May 30th, 2009, 04:52 PM
I'd still complete school, but I'd have two or three Pokemon that I'd train as well. I wouldn't expect to be a master or anything; they'd be more like pets than fighters to me.

BHwolfgang
May 30th, 2009, 06:24 PM
I don't know about you, but I'd rather stay in school and learn my education. :)

You see, I would then go to Silph Co. and make wonderous devices for you trainers! <3

kingofjokers
May 30th, 2009, 08:05 PM
i would destroy towns and stop an evil gang of bad guys and i would just go to school to show off plus i can control the world if ash can stop the most powerful forces what stops me

AuraAshley
May 30th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Catch a lucario sleep with it and see if i can make half pokemon babies.

Zech
June 2nd, 2009, 12:47 PM
well wow, gyms would be full of trainers if it became real :D I bet like a.. billion people around the world would become trainers, but yeah, maybe I'd be one too :P

EstebanOrt77
June 2nd, 2009, 04:48 PM
Catch a lucario sleep with it and see if i can make half pokemon babies.
That has been one of the funniest things I have heard all day. LMAO.

But as for me I would just capture and eat Magikarp all day.

Reminiscing
June 2nd, 2009, 08:44 PM
Oh, wow, I'd never go to school. XD I'd just train all day. =3 And after all is said and done, I'll be a breeder. =D

LOL me too, but I'll keep my pokemon as pets.:mudkip^_^:

Lash
June 3rd, 2009, 12:18 AM
My friends and I would be adults possibly with families, and we would still have the time of our lives if Pokemon were real.

Zophus Maverick
June 3rd, 2009, 01:24 PM
Well if there was any pokemon in real life XD..almost every school would be replaced with pokemon training school

sanny the hedgehog
June 3rd, 2009, 01:38 PM
i'd kind of treat life like a book if pokemon were real
i'd stay in school, but on the weekend use fly to get to the town i left off at
yeah maybe i'd quit if grades got to bad
or use traveling as an excuse to skip school
example:
sorry i cant come today mr/mrs. insert teachers name here because i got stuck in insert town name here because my only pokemon that knew fly has critical medical conditions from gym battles i will be attending next week though

JesseRocket
June 3rd, 2009, 03:05 PM
I so wish they were! I think Pokemon could bring a lot of happiness to people all across the world (as cheesy as it sounds) I would never be on the damn computer, that's for sure :P

Raiger117
June 3rd, 2009, 03:34 PM
Damn...If Pokemon were real i'd quit school get my Chimchar and create the most ultimate team
and become the champ of the Earth!

Shem
June 4th, 2009, 09:24 PM
I would catch a Latias/Latios and catch pokemon from one part of the world and sell it in another, take one species from Cannada, sell it in Europe etc. Make some serious $$$$, just like in the modern day exotic pet trade.

And I'de have a supr strong Aggron!

Mr. Tabachi
June 6th, 2009, 12:15 AM
IF I sawww a pokemun i wud say it very pretty and would catc it.
I woud be bettr tahn ash!

Kazukii
June 6th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Weirdly, i was thinking about this yesterday before even seeing this topic..
I think it'd be so awesome to have pokemon in real life..

Pingouin_7
June 6th, 2009, 02:30 PM
I would go to the Pokémon School in Virdian City, Violet City, Rustboro City or Jubilife City depending on the place I'll live. That would definitely be fun, trading and battling with friends.

After that, I'll go start my journey.

Fire Eagle
June 6th, 2009, 05:02 PM
If Pokemon were real, I would go to school in the school of hard knocks because it'll be faster and more challenging than catching Pokemon and battling gym leaders.

JayTee
June 7th, 2009, 06:03 AM
Well, if Pokèmon were real I would go to PokèSchool. Unlike Normal school, you go on Adventures with friends, Tests would be something like " What route, is the Pokèmon ______ found in? " and/or " How much health does a Potion heal your Pokèmon? "
But to be able to start PokèSchool, you must have a Pokèmon. Which you can buy Pokèballs from a PoK-Mart.

I would go on Adventures/Journeys with my friends, I would catch many Pokèmon, I would battle many people, I would battle Gym Leaders, and Hopefully become a PokèChampion.

I would probably chose a Charmander, or maybe a Totodile for a starter Pokèmon, and I would try and make a massive bond with it.

- JayTee.

Shasjas
June 7th, 2009, 06:16 AM
get an eevee and breedit till i have all the eeveelutions, and then get a couple of othe pokemon, and just keep them as pets. pehaps train them a bit

Superjub
June 7th, 2009, 06:41 AM
I'd catch an Eevee and Torchic, evolve Eevee into Espeon and Torchic into Blaziken, then search for a Jirachi. XD I'd also try and defeat all of the Gym Leaders in Johto and become the Champion. :D

Pachireecko
June 7th, 2009, 07:15 AM
I would continue to be what I am now! #1pokemon master!!! Lol

-Raiken-
June 7th, 2009, 09:29 AM
I'd stay in school and use either Alakazam do put all my classmates/teacher to sleep so I can study the answers to all the tests I take. =]

Razer302
June 7th, 2009, 09:38 AM
I would go to school every now and then to battle friends and what not.

Trainer AJ
June 7th, 2009, 09:57 AM
I don't think life would change that much. We wouldn't have animals anymore I don't think, so we'd be eating tofu all the time (and the occasional Magikarp mwahaha). Also, I would still need an education and a job, because let's face it, I'm not going to rely on my mother's support for an infinite flow of cash while she's sitting at home and I'm traveling all over the world.

Also, I think that there'd be a good chance that we wouldn't even get to keep any pokemon because I'm sure the government would definitely step in and try to use them as a weapon.

Harsh, complicated, but realistically possible if you consider the world we live in now.

Don't hate me, I'm a realist :)

Kerotan
June 7th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Judging by my luck, I would promptly be shat apon by Pidgeys.

EagleVision1999
June 7th, 2009, 03:33 PM
I would build up a real Team Rocket and seek for world domination *grin*
But one with real goals not just stealing Pokes to make money *more grinning*. Something like, hmm, make the world a better place in my own way xD *dreams off*
Muhahaha!
Now seriousely, I think they would be forbidden in germany because they could have bad influence on children and make them voilent
this is where my Team Rocket would help (the children, of course, we're fighting for freedom)
Ehem, now, really serious: I wouldn't quit school, I have only one year left anyway, but afterwards I wouldn't just study as I planned but becoming a breeder or a researcher or something. Or maybe I would just open a Pokemon Market (and make a contract with Slph Scope so that I get to sell exclusive things xD. On the other hand, if I'm the Team Rocket leader it would all be mine anyway XDDD).

riolu's
June 7th, 2009, 03:53 PM
i'd quit school and breed riolu's until they swarm the world.

or work in a lab full of riolu's and discover new evolutions of riolu XD

Gymnotide
June 7th, 2009, 03:58 PM
I'd try to make the ocean bigger <3

Azonic
June 7th, 2009, 04:09 PM
I'd be the bestest trainer in the world!!

encas
June 7th, 2009, 06:12 PM
I remember a topic like this at another forum. The funny part was that one person linked to an image of a decimated village. XD

Anyways, call me a geek, but I'd probably finish high school or the equivalent thereof (no Pokemon Professor status for me!) and then go on a journey starting with my childhood pet Pokemon. Since my childhood pet is a cat, I suppose that would translate to a Meowth, Skitty or Glameow?

But although this is a very light speculative topic, keep in mind that a real-life Pokemon journey would be very dangerous. Pokemon are incredibly powerful; even weaker ones like Torchic have incredible control of the elements. Without at least one, you'd be screwed. And also, if you're going by the games as opposed to the anime, it'd be even worse, since the age for becoming a trainer in the games is much lower than the anime's ten (just look at the Twins trainer class, or perhaps Bugsy, who is probably a few years shy of ten).

Prototype Omega
June 8th, 2009, 12:54 AM
Pokemon in real life would be awesome.... so long as we had rules and regulations (which obviously there would be). So, I'm game! Someone get me my Poke ball!! XD

RicanPKMN87
June 8th, 2009, 06:06 PM
never go back to school and start my pkmn journey

TERRA#493
June 9th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Pure awesome, but never will be so, lol =D

Anyway i would fly on a Salamence through the world, while visiting the beatiefullest places, where Grass-Pokemon fill the fields and everything seems happy. Further i would dive in the farest oceans, to see the fascinating underwater-world where a Wailord could crush me, lol =D

machinegun777
June 9th, 2009, 09:50 AM
If Pokemon were real I would go catch myself a Luxray xD