PDA

View Full Version : Year-Round Party Pad.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 24th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Okay this is a Rip-off of the Pol party thread, but i just wanted to make my own a little different. This RP takes place at a Year-Round Party house. You can e whoever you want just fill this out and join the party!

Name:
More info:

Master Angel
September 25th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Name: Angel
Looks: Brown hair pulled back into a pony-tail, a red T-shirt, blue denim jeans, red bandana, blue eyes, blue Nike shoes
More info:

Sawyer
September 25th, 2004, 07:47 PM
oh, this is cool, but we should post our gender.
Name: ACManga (duh)
Looks: Medium brown hair, black T-shirt, Long jeans, Black beanie, Red and black eyes, Black skateboarding shoes.
More info:

Master Angel
September 26th, 2004, 12:33 PM
so, when we gonna staht dis part-ay!?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 26th, 2004, 12:50 PM
I sat on my doorstep waiting for people to arrive. I had invited everyone i knew and told them to bring friends so i hoped this would be a good party. As I waited I noticed a few peeps walking seperately or so it seemed toward the house.

OOC: Thats everyone that signed up... just so u know.

Master Angel
September 28th, 2004, 09:05 AM
OOC- You know, everyone who's signed up is a total of two people.

IC- Angel walked up to the doorstep and rang the doorbell, waiting for someone to answer. There were other people behind her.

OOC- I'm still mad at you. Maybe my character should kill yours... j/k... or am I?

Emerald_Ursaring
September 28th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Name: Xander
Looks: Spiked blue hair, black T-shirt, dark blue jeans, purple vest, purple eyes, Blue/black tennis shoes.
More info: He is somewhat of a loner. He will not join in on anything he doesn't agree with, and ofetn likes to be behind the scenes, but he's still glad he has friends.

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Name: Robert
Looks: messy, dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. He's large in height and width, but not fat. He wears asimple jeans and a grey T-shirt, underneath a large black leather greatcoat.
More info: He was invited to the party, so expect lots of United states laws to be broken this night. :cheeky:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 30th, 2004, 12:52 PM
I heard the door bell ring and awnsered the door. "Hey Don't think I know ya, but come on in!"

Master Angel
October 1st, 2004, 07:17 AM
OOC- I'm gonna use 'I' from now on.

IC- I rolled my eyes. "Don't care. It's an open house, ain't it?" I pushed past the dude and walked in.

Emerald_Ursaring
October 1st, 2004, 02:58 PM
I walked towards the house, or rather, floated towards the house he'd been invited to after teleporting into some strange backyard. He stopped and began to walk, as he didn't want to reveal his powers. Without moving a muscle, he rang the doorbell.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 2nd, 2004, 12:40 PM
"Hey man come on in!" I said as the guy walked past me into the house.

Master Angel
October 3rd, 2004, 01:14 PM
I smiled at the new guy who walked in.

"Hey," I said.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 01:18 PM
"So who are you two? "I asked the pair waiting for more people to join us.

Master Angel
October 3rd, 2004, 01:24 PM
"Angel, but you can call me Master Angel, since you'll need to get used to it for when I rule the world." I laughed and licked my teeth.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 02:02 PM
"Rule the world? What u some super hero or somethin'?" I laughed at my own joke... a bad habit.

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 08:33 AM
I rolled my eyes. If I was a super hero, I'd try to be SAVING the world, not taking it over.

"Nah, closer to the Devil's Daughter."

Emerald_Ursaring
October 5th, 2004, 08:49 AM
I sat back, laughing at the conversation between the two, but still a little too shy to join in the fun. The most I did was reply to the earlier question. "The name's Xander."

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 08:52 AM
I turned to the other boy and cocked my eyebrows at him.

"You're pretty quiet."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 5th, 2004, 02:18 PM
"Hey Xander, and Master why so you wanna take over the world." I then offered them each recliner.

Emerald_Ursaring
October 5th, 2004, 02:47 PM
"Yeah," I replied to Angel, and declined the offer of a recliner, as comfortable as it looked. I definitely preferred standing up and leaning against a wall to leaning into the back of a recliner, although I didn't know why. "So, you got any food around here?" I asked, just for something to do.

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 02:54 PM
"So I can make all you puny humans my slaves," I answered ___(Joe's character, I asume it's Jasper? XD) simply. I leaned back in the recliner.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 5th, 2004, 02:59 PM
OOC: Ya its jasper!!

IC: "What are you saying you aren't human?" I asked jokingly. This girl is so weird I said to myself aloud in my mind.

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 03:01 PM
OOC- Thought so! :P

IC- I rolled my eyes.

"I ain't sayin' I ain't human, I'm just sayin'..." I didn't really know what I was saying, but I didn't really feel like making sense tonight. "Well, I am an Angel ain't I?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 5th, 2004, 03:11 PM
"No" I said simply and rolled my eyes she was begining to make me so mad!