PDA

View Full Version : Wtf Elite Four hax!?

TRUE_INSANE_KING
May 30th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Is it just me or.. Are the FireRed and LeafGreen Elite Four battles ALOT harder then the other Pokemon versions? And also Gary (or whatever your rival's name is) has major luck. I remember one time that it was just his Gyrados and my Zapdos. My zapdos was low on health and his gyrados was full on it. Now i was alot younger, and stupid, back then. So i go first, And i use thunder. Of course.. it misses. So his Gyrados is left to just pwn my Zapdos. And i didn't even save before the battle. =< !!!

Wings Don't Cry
May 30th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Hell yea the E4 were ultra hard on fire red and they're like impossible after the sevii islands

DoodleZ
May 31st, 2009, 12:30 AM
Yeah their alot toughter
took me ages to pwn them

tankblower
May 31st, 2009, 02:11 AM
Whoa, bummer. dude. although i traind for,like 3 days before i decided to go against the four

Primal_Dialga
May 31st, 2009, 02:21 AM
the E4 in kanto where much harder it explains the loss of levels in Jhoto :3

Ayselipera
May 31st, 2009, 07:49 AM
I thought that the Kanto Elite Four was the hardest
of any game. Johto and Hoenn was a walk in the park
compared to Kanto.

Milke
May 31st, 2009, 09:09 AM
The Kanto Elite Four are the hardest of any of the others, especially on the second time. Still, they're incredibly easy. Just the least easy compared to the others.

shanecdavis
May 31st, 2009, 05:12 PM
Honestly, if you are having trouble with the "elite" 4, you have bad movesets. Thunder on Zapdos is a prime example. Its base SAtk is high enough that you should be using the 100% accuracy of Thunderbolt instead.

Wings Don't Cry
May 31st, 2009, 05:29 PM
Honestly, if you are having trouble with the "elite" 4, you have bad movesets. Thunder on Zapdos is a prime example. Its base SAtk is high enough that you should be using the 100% accuracy of Thunderbolt instead.

Most people don't use Legendaries for their teams

Cubed
May 31st, 2009, 10:19 PM
Most people don't use Legendaries for their teams

Excactly! Although most 10 year olds think their uber by using all three legendary birds etc.

Primal_Dialga
May 31st, 2009, 10:42 PM
its quite easy with a strong electric or ice type the fact that your allowed to use potions, revives etc. makes the E4 that easy :P