PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon's Ribbons

super arrow
May 30th, 2009, 10:10 PM
This thread is about showing of all of your ribbons,
what they are and how many you may think there is not alot so whats the point,
but i know for fact my brother has 22 with his Ludicolo.
its also a good place to post where you got them as a guide so what are you waiting for!!:D

Sweet Jasmine
May 30th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Well i got a Ribbons many ribbons im using my Skitty :3... It's really cute.. Maybe 15 ribbons from Falabor Town, Let's see i've forgot i've never opened my Ruby for a long time.

super arrow
May 30th, 2009, 10:16 PM
cool you can get 1 at slaport markets the lady sees how much your pokemon likes you and if it does a lot she gives it a ribbon!

Sweet Jasmine
May 30th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Oh really? i'll try if see if she can give me a ribbon :3. I really hope haha! Because i keep my pokemons beauty clean and green LOL!

Vuallum
May 31st, 2009, 03:07 AM
cool you can get 1 at slaport markets the lady sees how much your pokemon likes you and if it does a lot she gives it a ribbon!

Actually, she gives your pokemon a ribbon if you have managed to max out its EV's, happiness has nothing to do with it.

My claydol had all 20, yep, 20, of the contest ribbons :)

Sweet Jasmine
May 31st, 2009, 03:18 AM
Actually, she gives your pokemon a ribbon if you have managed to max out its EV's, happiness has nothing to do with it.

My claydol had all 20, yep, 20, of the contest ribbons :)
Now. I see so hapiness is needed.. I would like to check my pokemons hapiness :3.. So i can gain a ribbon..

Idiot!
May 31st, 2009, 09:03 PM
Let's see. My prized Aggron has 23 ribbons

Isabelle
June 1st, 2009, 12:43 AM
Probably all my ribbons are 10. including the Elite Four.

Aegis
June 2nd, 2009, 08:59 PM
Um... okay :| Seeing as how they don't do anything....

-Closed-