PDA

View Full Version : Voice Mail Greeting?

Snivi
May 31st, 2009, 07:32 AM
Do you have a boring ordinary voicemail message or do you try to be fun or creative with it? (or maybe even a smartass XD)

Mine is as follows:
"This is you know who and if you don't know who, then you have the wrong number. If you do know who, leave you know what you know when."

Shadow
May 31st, 2009, 07:34 AM
My hold roommate had one of those "Hey! .... ... Nah, just kidding. I'm not here, leave a message" greetings.

I just have the default computer reading of my number.

templekeeper
May 31st, 2009, 07:36 AM
Call me and find out for yourself.

EDIT: This post is no reason to negrep me back. Two wrongs never made a right.

Snivi
May 31st, 2009, 06:20 PM
Call me and find out for yourself.

Thats not really an answer =/

Edit: This post is no reason to bad rep me. How immature.

Razer302
June 7th, 2009, 05:10 AM
I just use whatever the phones preset one is. I never get many voicemails so it doesn't matter to much to me.

Cheesymitten
June 7th, 2009, 05:13 AM
"Bonjour!.....No you have got the right number, i was just being stupid leave a message or forever hold your peace kay?" >Insert beep<
Meh, might change it to something formal and shouty to scare them :s

Saltare.
June 12th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Mine is the default thingy since my phone is new. But it will be:

Hi, you've reached Emily. I'm sorry I couldn't answer your call. It's probably because you aren't important enough for me to answer your call. If you leave your name and number, I will be sure to get back to you. Probably not since I didn't answer your call in the first place, why would I want to call YOU?

Or something of that nature XD

Wish
June 12th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Mine is the default voice message. My voice sounds fugly anyway, and people cringe when they hear it, so I don't make custom greetings. :\

Ricky429
July 12th, 2009, 08:07 PM
i hav a default one but im trying to make like George's in one Seinfeld episode.

In song: Believe it or not George isnt at home please leave a message at the beep. I must be out or ill pick up the phone where can i be; believe it or not im not hommmmeeeee."

I'm trying to retool it for a cellphone.

.Seth
July 12th, 2009, 08:15 PM
"What do you people want? Call back later, and THEN I'll make time to let you talk to my underlings."

Yeah I know.

TheHolyPeep
July 12th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Boring voicemail ftw!

(Though I tried to give myself an interesting cell phone voicemail once. Never again.)

Mitchman
July 12th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Hello there its mitch. If you are calling me its most likely cause I'm fooling around with your girl and if I'm not answering its cause I'm fooling around with her now. If you are calling for other reasons that fire happened by accident. Please leave your complaint after the beep...

Archer
July 13th, 2009, 07:11 AM
For a while, it was something along the lines of:

"I don't use voicemail, so don't bother leaving a message."

In the future, I want to create a standard message, use the beep on the microwave or phone keypad, then wait a few seconds and start talking again. Then allow them to leave a message. :D

Captain Fabio
July 13th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Just a simple one.

"Hey this is Will. Leave a message and I will get back to you."

:D

.little monster
July 13th, 2009, 07:27 AM
"You have reached the voice mail box of ##########. Please leave a message after the tone."

Do I win?

Cassino
July 14th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Eh, no. You will find the phone I use turned off (and voicemail turned off !:D at least I think it can be) and you will receive no reply to texts. I'm the one who does the calling and only when it's something constructive like "where are you? I'm at X".

Ziraider
July 15th, 2009, 08:47 PM
"You have reached the voice mail box of ##########. Please leave a message after the tone."

Do I win?

The same as me! haha, So you cant win 0.0

Vigilante
July 15th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Do you have a boring ordinary voicemail message or do you try to be fun or creative with it? (or maybe even a smartass XD)

911- What is your emergency?