PDA

View Full Version : hardest elite 4?

AuraAshley
May 31st, 2009, 06:15 PM
ok ive noticed that the R/S/E have an elite four like every other game. Now heres my question, who thinks their E4 are the hardest out of all the other games E4?

Wings Don't Cry
May 31st, 2009, 06:19 PM
I think their the easiest next to G/S/C

Satoshi Ookami
May 31st, 2009, 08:29 PM
For me noone but if I had to choose I would pick Drake because if ya don't have Ice or Dragon types of attacks you'll be in serious trouble

Isabelle
June 1st, 2009, 12:45 AM
I dont have problem beathing the Elite four in R/S/E they are just a piece of cake.

crobatdeluxe
June 1st, 2009, 12:47 AM
I just defeated Emerald's E4 a while ago. Drake was the easiest, since I have an IBing Swampert. Wallace was my problem. I defeated him just because of Claydol's Explosion. LOL

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 1st, 2009, 09:46 AM
They were actually the easiest for me right along with FR/LG 1st time around. I don't think I have ever lost against any of them.

Kazukii
June 1st, 2009, 09:46 AM
The one with Lance in was always extremely hard. His dragon pokemon were simply excellent.

RaikaCastillo
June 1st, 2009, 09:59 AM
Hoenn and Kanto's are tied because of Lorelei and Glacia. Gaah! The Hail and Sheer Cold!

Opposite Day
June 1st, 2009, 10:07 AM
Well, starting with Treecko, I always found Drake a bit hard for my tastes, as I hate using TMs in-game.. (I like collecting them, like a Phanpy, woo! :3 )

...But I've never laughed as much in an in-game Pokemon battle as I did when I swept Wallace's entire team with Sceptile using Leaf Blade :P

Ayselipera
June 2nd, 2009, 02:46 PM
I thought Kanto and Sinnoh were the
hardest elite4. Kanto is harder, but
Lucian in Sinnoh is the biggest pain.

HatterMadigan
June 2nd, 2009, 04:39 PM
Kanto was easy if you were prepared. Sinnoh was pretty difficult, I must admit. But, the most fun was Johto. I miss Crystal.... it was the best. *dashes off to play Crystal Version*

wellod
June 4th, 2009, 05:42 PM
it is they have the dragon type dude he is unbbeatable1!!!!!!1

Gummy
June 4th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Post Nat-dex Cynthia is a killer in Platinum. I haven't touched my Platinum in weeks because of her.

Grexx
June 4th, 2009, 06:25 PM
It all depends on what pokemon you have really. All of the elite four are easy to me though... now if we were taling about Pokemon Blue, Red, and Yellow...

Gusxx1
June 4th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Like everyone else, i think its tied with G/S/C. And it was pretty easy imo. But Sinnoh was definitely the hardest elite four i've ever done 0.0

varial295
June 5th, 2009, 09:35 PM
its frikken fire red and leafgreens elite for taht are very skilled and diffucult to beat for me

Alec_
June 6th, 2009, 01:41 AM
They were all easy to beat. I got no problems with them. Probably. You'll get a problem when your Pokemon Levels are LOW.

~Fairytales.

Revise Librarian
June 6th, 2009, 05:49 AM
They were all easy, but Lance (after you clear seven island) is the strongest.

BHwolfgang
June 6th, 2009, 08:43 AM
I find Drake and Wallace to be really hard, because I lack a good electric and Dragon Pokémon at the time.

Randurro
June 7th, 2009, 08:10 PM
When I first got these game I could never beat the E4 in ruby but, I could sweep them in Sapphire because of how easy Kyogre made it. As a kid this was the hardest E4 for me.

Dodo111
June 10th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Fire Red and Leaf Green have stronger Elite Four Then in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. :D

Randurro
June 13th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Fire Red and Leaf Green have stronger Elite Four Then in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. :D

Level wise, yes. Diffuculty wise, no way.

Dirtyjerry
June 14th, 2009, 01:23 AM
R/S/E was too bad. now R/B/Y or Fr/Lg. those were hard

Fire Eagle
June 17th, 2009, 04:00 AM
The hardest E4 leader was the hardest for me was Drake because at the first time went through the game, I had no Dragon type Pokemon or Ice type Pokemon with me.

derozio
June 18th, 2009, 02:40 AM
I trained my pokemon quite decently in fire red like all pokemon at 55 lvs or so and I really had no problem with them. I must admit though that sinnoh's elites are really elites(in platinum not in D/P) and are very tough even if you train your pokemon upto lv 55.

LegenZs
June 21st, 2009, 10:29 AM
Drake Because He Uses Dragon Types.

And his Shelgon is a tank

GlitchCity
January 1st, 2010, 08:27 PM
at first I thought they were hard, but as I got older (and started a new game and actualy trained) it was pretty easy. The only one that gave me a challenge was Phobe.

batmon
January 2nd, 2010, 11:52 AM
I would say Pheobe because her Walrein was devastating.

fishrocker
February 18th, 2010, 05:05 PM
RBY is hard for me. GSC can be a tad difficult. RSE is perhaps the easiest for me. I only played through Pearl once and it was fun beating Cynthia after losing on a Brave Bird double KO on our last Pokes (Staraptor and Roserade)

psycho86wardbg
February 18th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Cynthia was tough for me because her garchomp would just destroy my team....

aquatorrent
February 26th, 2010, 06:10 PM
it's Drake coz he insist me to using my TM :D

Alpha_Spike
March 2nd, 2010, 07:46 PM
Cynthia was tough for me because her garchomp would just destroy my team....

Wrong forum this is talking about Generation 3 not generation 4 which Cynthia is part of.

Well I think the hardest is Drake. I'm doing a monotype challenge and I'm up to battling him and its like every time he uses Dragonbreath it paralyzes me even though its only a small chance of it being meant to do it. -_- I just wish to kill him and move on

~Hot n' Cold~
March 3rd, 2010, 02:35 PM
TBH, I think they are the easiest next to G/S/C.

FRLG's highest level is 65.
RSE's highest level is 58.
GSC's highest leve ls 50.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 4th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Phoebe's Pokemon (particularly Dusclops) can be a pain to take down, and she can inflict whatever status condition while you're trying to bring them down. She gets my vote.

If you don't have Ice Beam, I can see how Drake could be a challenge.

Glacia and especially Sidney are cake.

Lord Varion
March 4th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Really firered's lorielie was hard after that it was ok becausei lost so much i was actaully training against her so yh her lapras has moves mine cant learn and they were the same level eventaully

Champloo
March 4th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Back in the day of my noobisness (If I can recall I was 12 or 13) I had a very hard time defeating the Dragon Elite Four....

His Salamence always killed me!!!! RawR!!!

TrinityLimit
March 4th, 2010, 03:13 PM
phobe >.>
her dusclops was so annoying, and i didnt have access to ghost/dark moves.