PDA

View Full Version : Island Of Shipwreck

Pages : 1 [2]

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 01:30 PM
Alana blinked and patted the Croconaw before looking around for her own Pokemon.

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 01:31 PM
Solar realised that she couldn't sleep so she went outside. While she was there she thought about Sarah.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 01:40 PM
Alana sat down and saw her mothers face again. She guessed that her dream did have some truth about it. "After all how many shipwrecks go unoticed. And...and how many people survive and land on a deserted island. Our parents probably do think we're dead." She whispered to her Chikorita who had just sat down beside her.

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 01:57 PM
" You're lucky that you have parents..." said Solar as she sat next to her.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 02:18 PM
"I have my mother. I'm not sure what happened to my father." She turned to Solar. "What do you mean. Don't you live with your parents?"

October 31st, 2004, 02:23 PM
"Alana, you're lucky. My parents left me on the road when I was two weeks old. I stalked my dad for a while, then got my Eevee. Do you two have any brothers or sisters?" Silver picked up his Eevee and put it in his tent, then went to have a seat near Croconaw, who was eating an apple next to Alana.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 02:35 PM
"Well I have my little sister." Thinks for a while. "Actually shes the only real family I have. I do live with a mother but not my true mother. Me sister and I lived on the streets or more like in the woods for two years before Sharlet found us. She let us live with her and now we call her mother." She smiled. "I don't think Kari's to worried about me. She always seems to know where I am." Alana sighed and leened back against. She closed her eyes and thought about her "mother" and sister.

espeon and umbreon
November 1st, 2004, 01:18 AM
" My parents were killed and I lived alone for a while. Until I met Sarah. She adopted me and took care of me very well..."

November 1st, 2004, 04:12 PM
"It helps to think of your Pokemon as family. That way it never stops growing."

OOC: *sniff* How touching... XD

William
November 1st, 2004, 08:41 PM
William had released his other mankeys and all three kinda made a resting spot up in the trees behind William. He leans his back against one as Alana mends her swablo. When the girls start to sing, William takes that as his cue to leave. The mankeys follow right behind him swinging through the limbs.

William resets up his camp with its small fire and recaling his mankeys, drifts off to sleep.

(((dang yall post to much....sorry for the wounded bird Alana)))

espeon and umbreon
November 1st, 2004, 11:01 PM
" My only companion was pokemons. They comforted me when I hear the scary noise in forest. I also learned how to fight from those pokemons."

November 2nd, 2004, 09:23 AM
Croconaw gave a big yawn and rested it's head on a pile of leaves. Silver took Eevee into his tent, and looked for Poliwag. It was nowhere to be found. Silver went into the woods, and only found a Poliwhirl surrounded by badly wounded Pokemon. Silver examined them, and took them to camp. The Poliwhirl followed him. When they got to camp, the Poliwhirl ate all of the toast. "You monster." Silver mumbled as he tried to get the Pokemon onto the ground. "Wait a minute..." Silver looked at the Poliwhirl and started at the toast crumbs on it. "YOU evolved, too?! Uh-oh. Could you two help me with these Pokemon?" Silver looked at Alana and Solar.

espeon and umbreon
November 2nd, 2004, 12:26 PM
" Help? What help?" asked Solar.
" Viv?" ( huh?) Vivraba frowned.

November 2nd, 2004, 02:34 PM
OOC: Pokemon who are choking on all of the water Poliwhirl used to beat them with.

espeon and umbreon
November 3rd, 2004, 12:44 AM
" Well, go Skitty!" Solr threw the ball and appeared a Skitty. Then she ordered it to use recover to all of the pokemons.

Alana
November 4th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"Hey Swablu do ya think you can help?"

"Swablu." The little bird healed a couple of the Pokemon then fell asleep. Alana recalled it.

"I wish there was a Pokemon Center around here." Geting up she stretched and once again released her Ponyta. "I'm gonna go train with Ponyta. Anyone wonna come?"

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 12:21 AM
Solar followed Alana. Skitty jumped on her shoulder and stayed there.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Alana's Pidgey pirched on her shoulder and Chikorita rode on Ponyta's back. "So who do you intend to get off this island, Solar?"

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 02:35 PM
" Dunno. Hey look at that cave! It might be good for training and test your courage!" Solar said.

November 5th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Silver left Croconaw to take care of the Pokemon, and ran to ccatch up with Alana and Solar. When he caught up, he looked where they were. "What's in that cave?"

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 02:50 PM
"Dunno. Guess we should go in. Come on Ponyta." Walks into the cave.

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Solar walked over to the cave.
" Ohh... this cave is dark and scary, I love it!"

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Alana laughs then looks at Silver. "Coming?"

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 03:35 PM
" Go everyone!" Solar released all of her pokemons.