View Full Version : Island Of Shipwreck

Pages : [1] 2

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 2:59 PM
Now you got your starter from prof.Stomps and you decided to participate in oran league where you go through island to island and collect the badge. Boat started to go and when it was only half an hour away from island the storm came and ship sinks. You then landed on deserted island where you need to survive. You catch pokemon, provide foods, find water, build houses and later can evolve pokemon. Sound simple? Good.

September 24th, 2004, 3:44 PM
Name: Silver
Starter: Eevee
Looks:uhhh... normal, I guess.
Personalities:shows almost no emotion.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 5:07 PM
I meant looks like colour of your hair, clothes etc.

September 24th, 2004, 5:10 PM
**** it! **** you! This is ****, anyway. **** you, **** this, **** everything!

looks: blonde hair, always wears white, blue eyes, and a green locket around his neck.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 5:11 PM
Please do not swear and I MEAN IT!

September 24th, 2004, 5:27 PM
I like the star button. Okay, I'll stop, but only in THIS THREAD!!

September 24th, 2004, 8:19 PM
Name: Alana
Starter: Chikorita and Pidgey (see sig) if thats not alright I'll changge this
Looks: I have dark blue eyes,blond hair,I always wear a pony tale, navy hat that has the letters PL in yellow on the front(which by the way stands for Pokmon League) a navy T-shirt which also has PL in yellow on the right shoulder,blue jeans, gloves like Ashs but a different color(navy on the hand part and yellow on the wrist), Backpack that has holders on it that I keep my Pokballs in(Navy with PL in yellow) and a jacket that looks like my shirt that I wear around my waste unless of course its cold out
Personalities: Im easy to get along with and I love making new friends. Ive got a carefree personality except when it comes to battling. When Im in a battle I never back down and almost nothing throws me off balance.I give my Pokmon strict training but nothing more than I think they can handle.
Others: none

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 9:44 PM
Yeah, it's ok. I'm going tocome up with mine later.

September 25th, 2004, 6:33 AM
*snores* Huh? Wha? Can we start soon? I'm getting tired of waaiiting...*snores*

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 2:40 PM
You can start. Anyone still can join though.
Here's mine:
Name: Solar
looks: long brown hair, blue eyes, blue sleeveless shirt, red mini skirt, long white socks, red and white coloured sneakers and gold watch on right hand
Personalities: Solar is smart girl who never gives up. She can be stubborn, but she is very kind too.
others: Solar used to live in the forest with other pokemon after her parents died. One day kind lady found her and adopted her.

September 25th, 2004, 3:02 PM
Where's your starter? *closely examines form*

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 3:07 PM
My starter is Trapinch. I just forgot...

September 26th, 2004, 4:19 AM
Name: Ruto Maki (heh i took some syllables of Naruto Uzimaki)
Starter: Vulpix (Kyuubi) (i know its not 9 tails yet)
Looks: wild Yellow Hair?(not blonde), White T-shirt with black pants. wears black sandals. He wears a firestone in a pendulum necklace. he has persuaded his vulpix many times to evolve but he decided not to.
Personalities: Crazy. Does everything he has said before and has never failed something that he had said.
Others: Is an orphan.

September 26th, 2004, 5:03 AM
Can we start now?

Chikorita talkng: <Yeah lets start, lets start, lets start, Pleeeeaaaassseeee.>

September 26th, 2004, 8:26 AM
< I'm hungry. Silver, can I have a pretzel?> "No."

espeon and umbreon
September 26th, 2004, 2:43 PM
I already said you can start people!

September 26th, 2004, 3:05 PM
Name: Lizzy
Starter: Ponyta {Ruffian-F}
Looks: Brown hair that is medium length. She usually leaves it down, for she dosn't like the hassle of putting her hair up. Her eyes are dark brown. She was wearing a t-shirt she recieved from marching band and blue jeans when the ship crashed. She is wearing white sneakers.
Her Ponyta is pure black instead of the usual pale color. The flames are still the same color.
Personalities: Lizzy goes into something with her all, and won't back off until the end. She is very determined and competitive, but also friendly. She longs for companions and hates being alone. She will also try to help out whenever possible.
Ruffian is highly competetive, even to the point of being somewhat dangerous. She is hard to befriend for the fact that she trusts almost nobody. She loves being left alone, and Lizzy is the only human she will obey.
Others: n/a

espeon and umbreon
September 26th, 2004, 4:11 PM
Er... Only problem is that you get your starter first then go into the ship then you land on deserted island.

September 27th, 2004, 12:06 AM
OOC: I guess we can start, so are we on the island or the ship.

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 2:50 PM
OOC: Ship. Just say you already got your starter.

September 27th, 2004, 4:02 PM

Alana was on a ship sailing across the sea. A Chikrita was on her head and a Pidgey was perched on her shoulder. "So what do you think the Orange League will be like?" "Chika" (Dunno) "Pidgey Pidg" (We will soon enough.) They watch the waves role by.

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 3:21 PM
Solar watched the sea. Her Trapinch was beside her.
" Rain is coming," she told her Trapinch.

September 28th, 2004, 4:18 PM
<Silver, right? Anyway, watch this!> an Eevee said, balancing on 1 paw eating raindrops. "Nice! High, uhhhh... 3!" Silver said, trying to give his new Eevee a high 3. "Higher... higher... got it! Want a sandwich? We're close, and I'm a pretty good cook." <Sure. Ham and bacon on mine.> "Well, aren't you a little pig?" Silver said as he went back inside his cabin with Eevee following. <So, can we order a movie?> "Sure, but it must be at least X. Nothing over." <How about... Benny, Carl, and the Reindeer? Please?> "Okay. Let me just... what was that? I felt a shake. Did you?" <Yep.>

OOC: We're supposed to go to the Orange Islands, but get stranded?

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 4:30 PM
OOC: Well islands that wasn't discovered.

Solar heard a thunder roaring. The ship started to shake.
" Storm! Everyone back to safe place!" sailor called out. Solar went inside shivering.

September 28th, 2004, 4:35 PM
<What the ****'s happening?> "Watch the language. Let's go! Oh, crap! We're cut off from the safe place! Do you know how to swim?" <Are you kidding me? Of course!> "Great. We have to swim to... that island! We won't make it on here!!!"

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 4:39 PM
The boat started to sink. Solar had no choice but to swim. She returned Trapinch so he wouldn't get lost. Solar dived in and started to swim.

September 28th, 2004, 4:48 PM
"Hold on! Let's try to save some of these people! I've got 2! How many do you have?" <I've got 1!> "Let's go."

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 6:05 PM
Solar has finally arrived at the island. She lay there and looked around. No houses or people. She groaned.

September 28th, 2004, 7:33 PM
Alana ran as fast as she could as the ship tilted dangerasly. Water was fillinh the cabins as she grabbed her Pokemon and dove into the water. She swam but the sea was rough. Finally she reached land. When she looked up she saw another girl already there. "Hi" She gasped.

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 7:38 PM
" Hi," Solar replied. She took out her Trapinch.

September 28th, 2004, 7:53 PM
Alana put her Pokemon down and sat up. "I guess you were on that ship too huh?"

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 9:00 PM
" Yep. I'm going to change into fresh clothes," Solar replied, shivering with cold.

September 29th, 2004, 8:03 AM
hey can i join?
looks:Blonde hair, blue eyes ,wheres a lot of black
personality:not really a team member, generally a dark person, althought he does have a gentle side.
he lost all his pokemon when when the bout sank nearly died while drowning ,latios saved him.
Ross is'nt the only one with a goal Latios is searching for his sibling latias.
(if i'm not allowed the latios juck i'll have scyther)

September 29th, 2004, 8:09 AM
up high)
hey thanks for saving me back there
do you think you could find a place to land,i need a rest.
thanks...HEY there are people down there!(pointing at Solar and Alana)

September 29th, 2004, 1:32 PM
OOC: Sorry about my post, I wasn't really sure how this was supposted to start, so I just took a stab at it.

IC: Lizzy struggled to get to the surface, kicking out with all her might. Ruffian, her fire-type starter she had recieved earlier, was letting out high pitched whinnies, obviousally in pain from the waves.

"Hello, I'm Lizzy," she said, wondering if there was any hope in getting off the island any time soon.

Somehow the duo managed to get upon an island where Lizzy saw a couple other people. She let Ruffian lay out on the sand by herself, while Lizzy went to go intruduce herself.

September 29th, 2004, 2:02 PM
"Well, that was no person you saved. It was a GIANT BAG OF CHIPS!!!" <Well, it floated. Hey, other people! Hi!!!>

espeon and umbreon
September 29th, 2004, 3:15 PM
Scizor.2 no legendary for starters. That's same with everyone else. You can have scyther though and you can evolve it later.

September 29th, 2004, 3:27 PM
Ruto woke up. He was on the shore with soggy clothes. He stared inside his Pokball. Kyuubi, his new gotten Vulpix was still there. Ruto used both of his hands to get up and started walking. This Island of some sort was empty. He saw a shadow quite a distance away and started runnning. Sand stuck to his soles and it was a bit annoying. He took off his shoes and socks and put on his flip-flops. as soon as he left the beach area. He ran off and released Kyuubi from its Pokball. Kyuubi ran along side him as his clothes blew in the air violently. This might be his only chance of survival.

(OOC: Whoever replies first gets to be the shadow)

espeon and umbreon
September 29th, 2004, 6:15 PM
Solar took out her match which luckily was dry. She struck it and place it on the pile of wood.
" I made a fire! Any one want to join?" she yelled.

September 29th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Scizor.2 no legendary for starters. That's same with everyone else. You can have scyther though and you can evolve it later.thats okay!^^

September 29th, 2004, 11:32 PM
Scyther.....people.....maybe they have....water
"scyther..scy..scyther scy!"(translation)but you had plenty of water when the boat sank.
"Hi i'm Ross were you lot on the boat that sank to?"

espeon and umbreon
September 29th, 2004, 11:35 PM
Solar opened her bag and took out a bread and picked up a stick. She cleaned it with water near the rock and sticked the bread and placed it on fire.
" It seems that there is food, water and pokemon, but no people,"

September 29th, 2004, 11:54 PM
AHH! o....it was only a mirage....scyther help us out here....its getting dark...

September 30th, 2004, 2:17 AM
Alana walked off into the woods and changed into dry cloths then cam back and sat by the fire. "I wonder if anyone will come for us." She lay back and watched the star appear then sighed and closed her eyes. Chikorita and Pidgey curled up beside her.

September 30th, 2004, 2:21 AM
scyther can you scout up a head to cheak if that woods over there is a mirage or not.
take this compass with you,remember you're going east so come back west,k?
(scyther nodds and runs off at top speed)

September 30th, 2004, 2:38 AM
Alana was awkened suddenly by the sound of something moving in the woods. She got up quietly and walked off to see what it was. Chikorita stayed asleep but Pidgey flew beside her.

September 30th, 2004, 4:41 AM
"these woods are preeeety dark"we really need a gym badge so we can get flash..." (a twig snaps)
(alana and ross):AAHHHH!

September 30th, 2004, 11:47 AM
OOC: This is just a question. If you all swam to the island, how in the world did you come up with dry clothes and unsoggy bread. Just wondering.

And, Syther.02, please don't double post. If you have something to say that dosn't have to do with the roleplay, use "OOC". Everything you have to say can be in one post. Also, don't bunny people unless you have their consent.

IC: Lizzy sat by the fire for a while, before a pair started to walk off. She decided to follow them, already bored.

"I don't think we will be getting a gym badge here," Lizzy sighed, knowing that they couldn't do much for means of light. Ruffian could have lit up the area. Problem was, she would probley light the whole island on fire while she was at it.

September 30th, 2004, 11:54 AM
OOC: This is just a question. If you all swam to the island, how in the world did you come up with dry clothes and unsoggy bread. Just wondering.

And, Syther.02, please don't double post. If you have something to say that dosn't have to do with the roleplay, use "OOC". Everything you have to say can be in one post. Also, don't bunny people unless you have their consent.

IC: Lizzy sat by the fire for a while, before a pair started to walk off. She decided to follow them, already bored.

"I don't think we will be getting a gym badge here," Lizzy sighed, knowing that they couldn't do much for means of light. Ruffian could have lit up the area. Problem was, she would probley light the whole island on fire while she was at it.
OOC:were you not bunnying us just then!?!

September 30th, 2004, 1:16 PM
OOC: No. She meant don't do stuff for people. They can type, too.

"Eevee, wake up. There are more people here! We should go over in the morning." Silver said as he woke up Eevee. <What were you doing up?> Eevee answered sleepily. "I was looking for food. We have a little stock there." Silver nodded at a bunch of giant leaves folded into bundles. "We should take a peace offering to them. You'll have to help. Now go back to sleep. I'll watch over you."

September 30th, 2004, 3:15 PM
OOC: No. Bunnying is where you play for another character. What I did was pretty much repeat what you had already posted, which is perfectly fine. Bunnying is where you say someone's character did something that the character's creator didn't say they did.

Off that subject, 1313666, did you make it morning again? I'm getting so confused with the time of day.

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 3:28 PM
OOC: Bhati we got changed that's why and bag is unwettable.

Solar looked around the beach and found an egg. She carried it over to the fire and wrapped it with warm blanket.

September 30th, 2004, 3:31 PM
OOC: I didn't make it day. I woke up Eevee at night.

"Well, if it's morning, let's go!" Silver picked up his food bundles and walked over to the campsite with Eevee following. "Hi! Do you want any food?"

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 3:33 PM
" No thanks. Here look I found an egg!" Solar showed Silver an egg that is about size of Ostrich's egg.

September 30th, 2004, 3:38 PM
"THAT'S an egg? I thought it was a boulder. Well, can I stay at your camp? I'll bring all of my food." Silver said, still staring at the egg. <Too... heavy...> Eevee said as he started to get crushed under the food. "That's nothing. It's just spare leaves." <I need to work out more...>

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 4:07 PM
" It seems to me that it's an pokemon egg and sure you can stay. I brought some food by the way," Solar said.

September 30th, 2004, 5:29 PM
Alana walked around the island. She had slept decent. "Mabey I can find another flying type then we can get out of here."

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 5:31 PM
" Anyone wants a toast? I got some jams, honey and peanut butter!" Solar called out.

September 30th, 2004, 5:37 PM
Alana ignored the call for food and kept walking. "Hmm" She looked and looked.

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 5:43 PM
Solar suddenly saw a figure moving. She then examined it closely and found out that it was Sableye.

September 30th, 2004, 5:49 PM
Alana heard something moving and went to see what it was.

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 5:51 PM
Sableye disappeared. Solar knew that it was following Alana. Solar followed her to warn about it.

September 30th, 2004, 6:00 PM
Alana heard someone runninh after her, she turned. "Hi Solar."

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 6:04 PM
" Sableye!" Sableye jumped in front of Alana. It snarled.

September 30th, 2004, 6:10 PM
Alana jumped slightly, "Sableye? Ok lets battle." She sent Chikarita forward. "Rita" They faced and the battle began.

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 6:12 PM
" Be careful! Sableye is ghost type so grass type attack is not so affective!" Solar yelled.

September 30th, 2004, 6:18 PM
Don't worry, Chika Flash." There was a blinding light, when it cleared Alana had disappeared.

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 6:22 PM
" Alana where are you? Great now I'm stuck with this creepy pokemon," Solar said.

September 30th, 2004, 6:35 PM
"Don't worry just wait for the next flash." Said Alana then her pokemon attacked again and Alana grabbed Solar.

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 6:38 PM
" What are you doing?" Solar asked.

October 1st, 2004, 4:26 AM
mean while Ross goes to the shore looking for pokemon.
"hey scyther, help me look for some pokemon."
Ross and scyther look around for a bit....
"i don't think we are going to find eny pokemon round this deserted island"
Ross sees a orange shell
"yet again....scyther grab that pokemon's attention with a quick attack then use double team to confuse it so it doesnt know which one of you is which."
Scyther used Quick attack on the squirtle, squirtle then poped out of its shell and in retaliation tackled scyther. scyther got up off the sandy ground and striked back with fury cutter, the hit made the squirtle flip back it the water.
"pokeball go!"Ross yelled.Ross was biting his fingers hoping the pokemon was caught.the pokeball swinging to-and-fro,suddenly it stoped Ross closed his eyes wishing with all his might that it would'nt break free,since it was the only pokeball he had on him.the ball's front went red!
Ross leaped up it the air with happiness
"YEEEESSSSSS! thanks scyther could'nt of done it with out you."
scyther then smiled and nodded.

October 1st, 2004, 1:55 PM
"I'm getting you out of here, theres no point in fighting we don't have any Pokemon strong against host types anyways." Lets her go and runs off again, still searching for some way off the island.

October 1st, 2004, 2:14 PM
<Toast? Where?> Eevee said as he ran to the camp. It turns out the toast was being eaten by a pokemon that looked like a tadpole. "Poli! Wag! Wag wag poli!" it said when it saw Eevee. <Time to battle, toast theif!> Eevee snarled at the Poliwag. "Eevee, what is it? A Poliwag! Quick Attack! Now Tackle! Now, pokeball, go!" Silver said really fast. Poliwag had no time to make a move. It was caught in seconds. <Uh, Silver? It ate all the butter.>

espeon and umbreon
October 1st, 2004, 3:17 PM
Solar saw something move. She walked and found out that it was Bagon.
" Trapinch use crunch!" she suddenly said. Bagon screamed in pain and was weak. Solar threw the pokeball. It stopped at second move.

October 1st, 2004, 3:38 PM
<How will we survive without butter? How, Silver, how?>

espeon and umbreon
October 1st, 2004, 3:58 PM
" Everyone all right? I think I have a butter," Solar looked inside of her bag and found a butter.

October 1st, 2004, 4:11 PM
<We should try and save that until we find a Miltank.> Eevee said, relieved there was butter. "I'll go try to build some shelter. We need lots of wood. Come on, Eevee."

espeon and umbreon
October 1st, 2004, 4:35 PM
" Bagon and Trapinch help me to build a tent," Solar said and pulled out a thing to build a tent. Both of her pokemon nodded.

October 1st, 2004, 4:57 PM
"Well, looks like we could get more food."

October 2nd, 2004, 2:03 AM
Alana finally found the Pokemon she had been hopeing for. "Swaaaablu" it sang. "Finally a flying type, I'll catch it then train it until it evolves." Swablu noticed the human and flew down to her shoulder. "Huh" "Swablu" Alana smiled. "I didn't even have to battle." She pulls out a Friend Ball and Swablu jumps into it. Then Alana walks back to camp.

October 2nd, 2004, 2:15 AM
Ross and scyther with his newly caught squirtle desided to go back to the forest for shelter.
Scyther cut up some wood whilest Ross found sticks for nails and squirtle ,like a hammer, tackled the sticks into the wood.
it was a long night but finally they finished and they got some leaves to sleep on.

October 2nd, 2004, 2:24 AM
Alana stoped aways off from the camp. "Mabey we shouldn't go back just yet." "Chika?" (Why not?) "Because I wasn't very nice to Solar and she might be mad." "Pidgey" (True) "Lets just set up camp here. We can make a more stable home 2marrow." Alana climbed a tree and sat on the largest branch then slowly drifted off to sleep.

October 2nd, 2004, 2:38 AM
Name: William

Looks:5'8 brown hair, grey eyes. Wears blue jeans, ls shirt w/ under shirt, leather jacket, black combat boots, and blue ball cap with black rim

Personalities: Easy nough guy to get along with though stuck in is ways he finds a way to relate to any side. This leads him to be indifferent to many things at times since he looks at things from an outside perspective. Having thsi over tendancy to think he has many starateies over going in his mind at all times, so he has set attack and defencive manuveurs that can be picked up if watched. Despite all of these he is quite relaxed in his going of things, doing it in his own time at a steady pace, hardly ever one to be rushed.

Others: He has trained up other pokemon before however when he had come to this region he had to begin over with this one, Cubone. Also he has a pack, just an old beat up backpack thats obviously been worn over many years.

Having come ashore from after the ships wreak William had passed out upon the beach. His attire was not ment for swimming, rather more for sturdy treks over land. His clothes soaked through and the same with his boots. He was uncomfortable but he didnt care for if you ever tried to swim iin boots, jeens and three layers of loose shirts you would be tired as well.

For now he did not worry, for even though his pack was soaked as weel he knew hhis provisions would still be good. He never went with perishable food, dryed goods and cans were what he went for.

As for his Cubone, well he was nice and safe within his ball...

October 2nd, 2004, 3:05 AM
Lets get back to the RP, :D

October 2nd, 2004, 9:03 AM
"Well, that should hold a few people in it." Silver said as he stood back to admire his work. "Now, to build the food shed."

October 2nd, 2004, 12:22 PM
Ross woke up and felt really thirsty and did'nt want to wake his pokemon up , neither did he want them to be it eny danger being left on their own, so he withdrew them into their pokeballs.
Ross not only feeling thirsty but hungry to, had been walking around the forest looking for nurishments for a good hour and a half and still could'nt find a trace of it untill he saw a big ripe juicy mango freash for the picking!
*eyes sparkle, drooling a large amount of siliver* "uuuuuuu"
*freeky looking monkey a.k.a aipom, steals mango and flies thought trees*
"AAAARRRGGGHHH!"Ross turns red and starts throwing small rocks at aipom coz he is so angry he has'nt had the comon sence to use his pokemon.
*SMACK*"AAAAAIIIIPOMMMMMM"aimon falls out of tree with mango lodged in ear* :1: :knockedou *
Ross runs over to aipom and tries to get mango
"ERRRRRRR.....a....RGGGHHHH....oooo, **** YOUR LARGE RUPOLSIVE EARS!"he yelled,aipom twitching from pain.
low black guys voice:will Ross get the mango out of dat freekin monkeys ear?
find out next time on Ross' island of ship wreak post
(NOTE:i'm not being racist i just could'nt think of another way how to state that he was black....sowwy if you were offened,i was'nt trying to offened you) :'(

espeon and umbreon
October 2nd, 2004, 12:28 PM
Solar slept in her tent. It was cold tonight that she used lairs of leaves as blanket. Her Bagon and Trapinch was sleeping beside her.

October 2nd, 2004, 4:50 PM
Silver slept in his newly built shed. Or, he tried to. Eevee was dreaming of pies again. <Yum... Apple, strawberry, blueberry... PIE!!!!> Eevee jolted awake and nibbled on a peice of wood.

espeon and umbreon
October 2nd, 2004, 5:05 PM
The morning came. Solar stretched and started to search for some water. She took her water bottle with her. She found some water near the tree and put it in her waterbottle.

October 2nd, 2004, 5:08 PM
"How was your dream?" Silver asked when morning came. <I will never eat pie again.>

espeon and umbreon
October 2nd, 2004, 5:13 PM
Solar washed her face and blushed her teeth. She got changed and start to walk around the island.

October 2nd, 2004, 6:20 PM
"Well, Poliwag, Water Gun!" Silver felt a jet of water hit his face as he used a bar of soap he had to wash it. <My turn!> Eevee felt a jet, but this one was alot more forceful. <Hey, hey hey! Stop!>

espeon and umbreon
October 2nd, 2004, 7:28 PM
" Trapinch and Bagon, today is intensive training!" Solar said.
" Bagon!" ( YES!)
"Trapin!" ( YES!)

October 3rd, 2004, 12:00 AM
Alana slowly woke up with the sun shining in her eyes. She sat up and looked around. "Wake up you two" She said to her Pokemon nudging them. They climbed down and started looking for breakfast. "After we eat we start training." "Chika chika" (Im ready) "Pidgey?" (Me too?) "No Pidgey enless you want too. But I will be training Swablu today." "PIdg" (Great) They kept walking then heard a comosion. When they got closer they saw a boy restling with an Aipom. She picked up a rock and hit him on head. "Hey can't you see your hurting it." She ran over and picked up the little Aipom removing the fruit gently.

espeon and umbreon
October 3rd, 2004, 12:06 AM
Solar saw a cute looking Eevee. It walked over to her and licked her face.
" Hey lil baddy. Do you want to be in my team?" she asked. Eevee nodded. Solar picked her up.

October 3rd, 2004, 6:33 AM
OOC: That's a wild Eevee, right?

"Let's go catching! We need... a Sandshrew! Eevee, start digging. Poliwag, get ready to battle." Silver started digging, so he didn't notice the string of Sandshrews stealing food from the shed he made. Eevee noticed, though. <Uh, Silver?> "Not now. I'm looking for a Sandshrew."

October 3rd, 2004, 8:36 AM
Slowly as he comes to, still plentiful exusted he rolls onto is back upon the beach with a moan, his bag to his side. He fumbles around with his right arm till he figures where he had placed his pokeball. Finding it he merely lets it roll out of his palm and it opens. Out of the beam of light appears a healthy looking Cubone.

" Hey Cubone, go check out the land. By the time you get back I should be up. And Ill have a treat for ou as well." When he finishes speaking he starts to move, as if to prop himself up though it is evident that he will not be up for a while.

The Cubone runs into the brush beyond the beach and checks out the outskirts of the forests.

He sees several people but tries to stay clear of them, he already has his own trainer. Using his bone as a boomerrang he pratices his aiming with target branches on a fruit tree. He'll go back to his trainer after he gets a few more dead on, he will be so proad....:)

October 3rd, 2004, 8:40 AM
Alana is still scolding the boy when she sees a bone fly past a tree. Bonemarang, Cubone She thinks. She turns back to the boy "Stay put I'm not done with you" and still holding the Aipom heads after the Cubone.

October 3rd, 2004, 11:47 AM
The Cubone recovers his weapon and starts to turn to erturn to the beach when he sees a person coming his direction.

Getting in a ready stance he holds out his bone getting ready. Maybe it is just a passerby not actually coming his way, but just in case.

To either side of where the cubone stands are small shrubs, though cause of the pokemons small size they help hide him from view. Only someone activly looking for it would see him.

If approached the Cubone emmits a low Growl, " Cuuu-Boonne!!" and if further agrivated uses Bone Club, smacking his persurer with a smack of his bone before running away back down to the beach where his trainer was left laying.

espeon and umbreon
October 3rd, 2004, 11:55 AM
OOC: Yeah it's a wild Eevee

Solar returned her newly caught Eevee and decided to go back to her tent.

October 4th, 2004, 2:36 AM
Alana stoped about five feet away. "That Cuboes ready to attack." She said to herself. "Ai" whined Aipom. Alana looked down at the little Pokemon in concern. "Are you alright." The Aipom shook its head. knowing she coukdn't waste her time, Alana turned around and went back to where she had first seen the Aipom. Then she layed it on the ground and called Chikorita.

October 4th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Noticing the threat moving away, Cubone goes back to his trainer. On the beach he sees William up and about, his jacket removed and a small fire on the sand.

Cubone makes his way towards William, " Cubone, cu-bone-bone!!" Waving his bone back to where he had the near encounter.

William places his hands on the small of his back and stretchs slightly letting out a light sigh. " Calm down, alright, you found something. We'll check it in a minute. First lets eat!!"

He hands Cubone a few stips of bacon as well as taking some for himself. In addition he dishes out two small bowls of grits. " There you are, isnt that better?"

When finished William packs up his stuff back into the bag and smolders the fire. Patting Cubone on the head he urges him to take the lead. On coming to the spot where Cubone had seen the humans he stops and makes low sounds as if trying not to be heard.

William makes his way through and around looking for anything out of the ordinary when he hears a small whining. Orientating on it he spies a girl with several pokemon around her.

Clearing his throat on approach William addresses her, " Excuse me..."

The cubone following closly behind williams legs, gripping to the pants with one hand and his bone ready in the other.

espeon and umbreon
October 4th, 2004, 1:09 PM
OOC: Are you talking to Alana or me?

October 4th, 2004, 2:06 PM
<SILVER!!! OWWWW!! GET OFF MY TAIL!!!!!!> Eevee was yelling in pain when Silver moved. "Sorry. Let's go fishing."

OOC: If you've seen the episode where Ash faced Misty for the Cascadebadge, you know there are more fish than just Pokemon.

October 4th, 2004, 2:11 PM
OOC: I think hes talking to me cause he followed his Cubone.

Alana turned and saw a boy and the Cubone she had followed earlier. "Can I help you?"

October 4th, 2004, 2:24 PM
Silver was walking to the shore when he saw the girl who rejected his food offering. "Need any help?"

espeon and umbreon
October 4th, 2004, 10:15 PM
" Not really," Solar said. She took her water bottle and drank the water.

OOC: I think you are talking to me.

October 5th, 2004, 3:09 PM
OOC: I can't do this anymore, due to my current inactivicty on the forums. I need to bring up my geometry grade, along with a few others, so I don't really have time to rp. Let's just say my character jumped off a cliff into the ocean.

October 5th, 2004, 3:51 PM
OOC: I'm on it.

"Let's go fish near... that weird-shaped log!" Silver went over to the log, and instead found a body. "Well, that's one way off the island. Sickening, though. Let's try to bury it." <I'm not touching that!!!>

October 5th, 2004, 10:13 PM
(((Yes William was addressing Alana...)))

" I am merely amazed that there are others on this island besides pokemon. My cubone here was telling me he found something I had to see. "

William looks down at his legs where cubone is hiding, still holding his bone in an attack position. William catches sight of the ill fated aipom...

" What happened to this guy, is he one of yours?"

October 5th, 2004, 11:00 PM
"No I saved it from this idiot." Points at Ross. "Its hurt pretty bad, I was about to have my Chikorita use Synthesis." Nodds to Chikorita who gently places her leaf on Aipom. Her laef starts to glow and Aipom starts to heal. Alana looks around at Cubone. "Hey little Cubone, why are you hiding like that?"

October 5th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Cubone ducks behind both legs when it is addressed.

" Oh dont mind him, it takes awhile for Cubone to warm up to new people. When hes with me or in a calm surronding he is fine, but something he does not know....well he relies off of fight or flight, and in that order."

Wiliam turns his head again to look over his back and down at cubone.

" So, where you on the ship as well? How many others survived?"

October 5th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Looks back up at the boy, "There are many survivors Im not sure how many. And yeah I was on that ship. Now I'm trying to train a flying type so we can get out of here." Holds up Swablu who gets free and flys around her head. "Right now though I just need to heal this little Aipom." Picks it up.

October 5th, 2004, 11:43 PM
" Why fly out of here? If your pokemon can at least carry itself than why not send it with a message to shore? That way we may be able to get all off at once."

But William begins to turn as he finished speaking gesturing for his cubone to lead, which it does.

" Than again, its your pokemon. If you need me Ill be on the beach."

And with that Cubone uses his bone as a machete and cuts through the brush leading the way back to the beach.

William and cubone had only been there a little while when a wild krabby was spotted.

" Cubone, heres our chance. Be careful. Use Headbutt!!"

The little cubone runs kicking up sand than diving in the air lands with a head butt upon Krabbys shell. Landing back on its feet the cubone stands a foot and a half away from the stunned krabby. Cubone, goning in for a Tackle the gets a surprise when the krabby uses its claws to deflect its attack. The krabby counters with a Bubble and hits cubone dead on.

With its last bit of strength the cubone throws its club nailing the krabby and knocking it out. William quickly throws a pokeball and captures the krabby as well as returning his cubone back into its pokeball.

" You did well, Cubone. Because of you we have a way off of here."

October 5th, 2004, 11:49 PM
Alana thought about this. Thats a pretty good idea. "Swaaaablu" Swablu lands on her shoulder. "But what if you go the wrong way, you could be lost forever. Nope I can't take that risk." She gets up still holding Aipom who was waking up and says, "Alright time to train." She takes Swablu to a dense thicket of trees. "Now Swablu we'll start with dodging." Swablu starts to fly among the trees. "Aipom" "huh oh good your awake. Here," hands Aipom the fruit and lets it eat. Then turns back to watch Swablu.

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 1:06 AM
Solar lit the fire and shivered. She wrapped her pokemons with her clothes which she cleaned it.
" I can catch as many pokemon as I want since they can't track me down," she murmered.

October 6th, 2004, 1:12 AM
Alana gave Swablu a rest, and with Aipom on her shoulder started looking for food. After awhile she smelled smoke and followed it. She saw a girl and her Pokemon sitting by it. Oh I remember her, Solar. "Hi Solar, ya cold?"

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 1:30 AM
" No I have a fire and my pokemon. You can sit down if you like," Solar said.

October 6th, 2004, 1:34 AM
"Thanks" Said Alana and she sat down by the fire. Her Pokemon sat around her and Aipom stayed on her shoulder. "So why were you on that ship?"

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 1:44 AM
" I was supposed to go on a journey to orange islands," Solar replied. Her Trapinch sat on her lap.

October 6th, 2004, 1:48 AM
"Me too." I said kinda sad. "We were going to start our Pokemon adventure there, but the ship sank and we winded up here." I was quet for a time then I said, "But I don't have to worry to much. Once Swablu evolves we can leave this place."

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 2:02 AM
" Huh? That's not that easy. It seems that storm can come any time and Alatria can get caught in storm!" Solar explained.

October 6th, 2004, 2:06 AM
"Yes that could happen, but how else are we supposed to get out of here?"

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 2:10 AM
" I heard that there is a pokemob that can control the weather," Solar said.

October 6th, 2004, 4:01 PM
"Control the weather." Said Alana surprised. "Do you think it was them who did it or something?"

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 9:32 PM
Solar shrugged and cooked some bacon for breakfast.

October 7th, 2004, 2:00 PM
OOC: There's bacon? Where? *looks around*

Silver got back from fishing with a 20 big fish and a new Pokemon. Eevee came back with a bruise from the stubborn Totodile Silver caught. "Come on. Let's go preserve these." Silver walked to the camp. "Look what I got!"

OOC: Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. My mom grounded me. I'm still grounded, though. I snuck on. Shhhh!

espeon and umbreon
October 7th, 2004, 9:42 PM
Solar finished cooking her bacon and ate them.

October 8th, 2004, 4:06 AM
"Anyone want a fish? I'll cook!"

October 8th, 2004, 7:10 AM
"Aipom pom" Said Aipom exitedly. "I think Aipom would like some fish." Her stomach rumbles. "Now that you menchine it Im kinda hungry to."

October 8th, 2004, 8:26 AM
"Two fish coming right up. Stand back." Silver warned. "Go, Totodile!" Totodile popped out. "Dile! Tototodile!" Totodile started running in a circle. "Well, Plan B. Eevee, go get some wood. I'll get my matches."

October 8th, 2004, 9:47 AM
Alana helped Eevee collect wood. Aipom was swinging threw the trees beside her. Alana looked at the little monkey. "How come you don't go back home?" "Aipom" "Well Alright but you have to help if your going to stay." Aipom began picking up twigs.

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 3:45 PM
Solar started to walk around and found nothing.

October 9th, 2004, 12:40 PM
<Watch this!> Eevee headbutted a tree and a few branches fell out, with a VERY angry Mankey. <Um, Silver? RETREAT!!!>

October 9th, 2004, 1:34 PM
"Huh whats that?" Sees the angry Pokemon. "Run for it!"

espeon and umbreon
October 9th, 2004, 2:06 PM
" WHAT!" Solar ran as quickly as she can from angry Mankeys.

October 9th, 2004, 2:08 PM
They ran until they could no longer here the Mankeys. "Fwew I think we lost them." Alana pants

espeon and umbreon
October 9th, 2004, 2:53 PM
" Really? Mankey can track us down in any minute," Solar said.

October 9th, 2004, 2:57 PM
"Oh yeah I forgot." *sigh* "Well I don't think we have to worry much. Silvers the one that made em angry so they'll be chasing him now."

espeon and umbreon
October 9th, 2004, 3:09 PM
" Well if we are near him we had to run too," Solar said and heard a cry of Mankeys.

October 9th, 2004, 3:16 PM
Alana straitens up and calls out, "Hey Silver if your anywhere near turn around and run in the oppisit dirrection." Turns back to Solar, "Do you think that was mean?"

espeon and umbreon
October 9th, 2004, 3:21 PM
" Dunno," Solar shrugged. One of the Mankey suddenly started to chasing her. Solar screamed.

October 9th, 2004, 3:27 PM
"Go Swablu use Wing Attack!"

espeon and umbreon
October 9th, 2004, 3:31 PM
The Mankeys ran away.
" Thank Alana," Solar said.

October 9th, 2004, 3:35 PM
"No prob. I've been looking for a Pokemon to battle. I need to train my Swablu." Recalls her Pokemon.

espeon and umbreon
October 9th, 2004, 3:42 PM
" What about battling wild pokemons? Oh there's one! That battle is mine!" Solar saw Ratatta and followed it.

October 9th, 2004, 3:45 PM
Alana smiled then saw a Ponyta out of the corner of her eye. "Fine you get a Ratatta but I get a Ponyta." Runs towards it.

espeon and umbreon
October 9th, 2004, 3:53 PM
" Bagon use headbutt!" Solar yelled Ratatta fell, but used quick attack. Bagon then used ember which fainted Ratatta.

October 9th, 2004, 3:57 PM
"Go Swa..." "Aipom" "You want to battle? But your not even my Pokemon." "Aipom pom" "I guess that means you are now. Alright then Aipom Quick Attack!"

espeon and umbreon
October 9th, 2004, 4:02 PM
Solar wrote 20 in her paper. Her Bagon and Trapinch both won 20 battles in a row. She patted her Trapinch. Suddenly flash of light surrounded it. When it stopped growing it was Vibrava.

October 9th, 2004, 4:11 PM
Ponyta tried to dodge the attack but ran head long into a tree. *sweat bead* "Well that was easy." The Ponyta gets unsteadaly to its feet. "Aipom tackle!" The Ponyta is hit hard and falls to the ground. "Pokeball go!" Shakes once, twice, three times, bing. "Alright I caught a Ponyta!"

October 10th, 2004, 1:29 AM
(((Hmm is random battles creulty to pokemon and how many pokemon can one catch before they run out of pokeballs...seeing as how theres no stores...)))

William looks up as he sees a small flock of pigey fly up from the trees, obviously disturbed. Than angrily looking he sees three mankeys swinging through the trees as if chasing something.

~Great!~ he thinks sarcastically, but he grabs his two pokemon and runs at an angle so as to get in front of the mankeys.

" Go Cubone!, go Crabcakes!" he cries as the two pokemon emerge from their balls.

This seems to have made the mankey even more irate. One of the mankeys starts its attack with a Pounding moution.

" Krabby, Bubble!" The pokemon releases bubbles of spit that spews forth from its mouth covering a wide area. It doesnt do much damage to the Mankey but it does cool them off, which gets them more mad.

"Cubone, Headbutt!" William commands as another Mankey attempts to attack the Krabby. The mankey takes the hit full force and is rammed against a tree knock unconcious.

The third mankey now strikes at Cubone and lands his hit pounding upon cubones bone helmet with extreme force. Luckkily that scull cap took most of the force leaving Cubone slightly dazed.

"Krabby, Tackle!" The little krabby dives forward falling into the first mankey, also knocking it against a tree, of which large coconuts fall from landing upon the mankeys head. He wont be angry until he wakes up.

Now the remaining mankey looks at its two fallen friends and can be seen that it is well beyond angry. It picks up the Cubone and throws him into the Krabby, knocking both back. The krabby seems unable to battle further so William brings him back with his ball.

The cubone showing the will to still battle is mad as well. Taking a firm grasp of his bone club the Cubone lunges at the mankey with such force that the mankey is taken by surprise. Than Cubone begins a barrage of attacks, pumulting the mankey with his bone, even after the mankey had been knocked out.

" Cubone return!" William cries as he recals his pokemon. Two near battles and hardly any rest, they did well but fighting under such conditions are not good at all.

Oh well, best make the best of it. William tosses out three balls and captures the defeated Mankeys. But this was enough excitment for one day. William goes back to his base on the beach and there rests.

Not bad so far, starting with Cubone, than caught Krabby, and now three Mankeys. These pokemon are almost all he would need to get off of this island. But as is, this island makes more of a better training ground. And besides, pokemon always train better in a surrounding they know.

October 11th, 2004, 11:40 AM
OOC: I wouldn't say its cruel.

Alana took her new Pokemon and went to find Solar.

espeon and umbreon
October 11th, 2004, 12:42 PM
OOC: Hey my pokemon wants to.

I patted my Vibrava and went to camp fire to have a rest.

October 11th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Alana sat down beside Solar. "So did you catch that Pokemon?"

espeon and umbreon
October 11th, 2004, 1:17 PM
" No. That's used to be my good friend Trapinch," Solar replied.

October 11th, 2004, 2:22 PM
"Angry Mankeys! Angry Mankeys! ANGRY MANKEYS!!!" Silver was running back and forth trying to shake the Mankeys off. <Owwwwww...> Eevee got hit by a Mankey. They figured they did enough, but kicked Silver in the... forget I put that. Eevee started walking to the camp, and Silver was limping behind.

OOC: This is post 666 for me!!! 13000 more to go!

October 11th, 2004, 2:30 PM
"Oh I ment the Ratatta." She stopped and spoted Silver coming torwards them. "Hey Silver you ok?"

October 11th, 2004, 2:37 PM
"They... kicked... me... You don't want to know where... Why do they have big feet? Owwww..."

October 11th, 2004, 2:41 PM
"I get the point." Trys hard not to laugh. "Mankeys are cute if you ask me."

October 11th, 2004, 2:43 PM
"they Have Feet The Size Of Snowboards!!!!!"

October 11th, 2004, 2:49 PM
Alana's ribs felt like they were cracking from trying not to laugh. "Thats in the eyes of the beholder I guess."

October 11th, 2004, 2:51 PM
OOC: Are you really laughing?

"I need a rest." Silver went to a log and sat down.

October 11th, 2004, 2:55 PM
OOC: No but it does take up more space so I won't have to fill up my posts with junk.

Alana went back to the fire and sat down. "Lets introduce my Pokemon." She tossed two Pokeballs and out came Swablu and Ponyta. "OK guys say hello." Her Pokemon introduced themselves.

October 11th, 2004, 3:00 PM
"Here are mine." Silver rolled two pokeballs and out popped his pokemon. "Meet Psycho..." Silver pointed at the Totodile, which started running in a circle. "and Frogger." He pointed at the Poliwag. "And that's Eevee." <Hi!> "I feel like I'm forgetting something..."

October 11th, 2004, 3:04 PM
Alana's Ponyta sat close to the fire and closed its eyes. Aipom yawned and curled up on her shoulder. Chikorita sat beside Ponyta, Swablu perched in a tree and Pidgey stared angrily at Aipom(Who was taking her ussual spot on my shoulder.)

October 11th, 2004, 3:06 PM
Psycho ran into the water and splashed Frogger, which splashed Swablu.

October 11th, 2004, 3:10 PM
Swablu shook its head. "Swa blu." It said angrily. Aipom sat up and looked at Swablu who was dripping. "Aipom." "Better watch it I don't think Swablu took that kindly." POnyta rased its head and yawned. Pidgey took advatage of the situation and knocked Aipom off Alana's shoulder. This in turn made Aipom mad. "Oh brother."

October 11th, 2004, 3:18 PM
<POKEMON WAR!!!> Eevee yelled. <Alana's team versus Silver's team! Ready! Set! Splash!>

October 11th, 2004, 3:22 PM
Aipom and Swablu dove into the water with a big splash. Alana shook the water out of her eyes and sighed. "Well at least they're having fun. I think."

October 11th, 2004, 3:23 PM
"It'll be fun once I join! Um, could you turn around so I can change? There are Mankey everywhere."

October 11th, 2004, 3:28 PM
"Sure what ever." Alana turned and started grooming Ponyta.

October 11th, 2004, 3:40 PM
"Okay... One minute... make it 2.... scratch that. Make it 3... Done! Cannonball!"

espeon and umbreon
October 12th, 2004, 1:45 AM
Solar started to introduce her pokemons, Vibrava, Bagon and Eevee.

October 12th, 2004, 4:07 AM
Alan brushes water out of her eyes and continues to attend to her Ponyta. Who is now also wet.

October 12th, 2004, 1:56 PM
"Surf!" Silver created a wave that went right towards Swablu.

October 12th, 2004, 5:47 PM
Swablu aimed at the water and slammed its wings into it. A huge wave soaked Silver. "Swablu" She laughed.

espeon and umbreon
October 13th, 2004, 12:52 AM
Solar started to make an fishing rod out of string and some woods.

October 13th, 2004, 3:57 PM
"Solar, wanna join? This is fun!" Silver dived at Swablu in retaliation.

espeon and umbreon
October 14th, 2004, 2:02 AM
" No thanks, I had to fish," Solar replied and started fishing.

October 15th, 2004, 2:42 PM
OOC: Are you using a hook on the rod?

October 15th, 2004, 9:15 PM
From his resting, William is disturbed by another commotion taking place further inland. Taking up his five pokeballs he ventures forth to the source of the noice.

From the brush William spies the other trainers in their rough housing and water sport.

~~Might as well join in.~~ William thinks, for it would give his pokemon to rest outside of their balls.

William steps forth from the brush as he realeases his pokemon to be amongst the others. The three mankeys appear right around Silver, they remember him from before as the one who disturbed their area. However they merely stand there looking at him, having the chance of surprise.

The krabby and cubone come forth before the fire, merely looking at the others pokemon, unsure of quite what move to make next. William just appraoches the side of the area where they are splashing around, a slight smile on his face.

" Well hello again."

espeon and umbreon
October 16th, 2004, 12:22 AM
OOC: Yeah

Solar then put on a old hook which she found at the shore and sticked some bread on it.

Solar caught about 10 fishes and thought about how Magikarp might taste like.

October 16th, 2004, 6:46 AM
"If you're thinking about cooking a Magikarp, don't. They're as hard as stone." Silver got onto dry land and dried off with Eevee behind him.

October 16th, 2004, 9:28 AM
Alana nodded. She got up and called over her Swablu. "Did ya have fun?" Swablu chirped happily. "Good. Why don't you go say hi to Ponyta." Hearing its name Ponyta got up and ran over to her. It steped in a puddle and slipped. *sweat bead* "Are you ok Ponyta?" Ponyta nodds and gets up.

espeon and umbreon
October 16th, 2004, 2:20 PM
" How did you read my mind?" Solar asked.

October 16th, 2004, 3:46 PM
"I dunno. I must be psychic. Eevee, you're not going to steal bacon!" <Crap.>

October 16th, 2004, 5:46 PM
Alana put her hand on Ponyta's back. "Are you strong enough to be riden little Ponyta?" Ponyta neighed happily. "Good." She said climbing onto her back.

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 2:57 AM
Solar stood up and started to walk toward the jungle.

October 17th, 2004, 2:10 PM
When Silver dried off, he wanted to nap. He went to camp, to find his spot drifting in the ocean, with a baby Horsea on it! He sent his Totodile to go and retrieve it. As Totodile swam back, a huse wave formed behind it. Behind the huge wave was none other than the father of the Horsea, a Kingdra! It was coming for it's baby!

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 2:52 PM
Solar looked around. There was no village or anything. She saw many pokemon, but no people.

October 17th, 2004, 3:13 PM
Alana saw the Kingdra and laughed. "Better watch it Silver. That Pokemon looks mad."

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 3:15 PM
Solar thought this was rather creepy and went back to the beach. She then saw Kingdra and somehow recognized it.

" Kingy?" she said.

October 17th, 2004, 3:25 PM
"Kingy? You know this Kingdra?"

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 3:30 PM
" Well when I was 4 I found an injured baby Horsea. I took care of it and called it Kingy, because she always dreamed of becoming Kingdra. When I was adopted I took Kingy with me. We played everyday and when she got well i released it,"

October 17th, 2004, 3:31 PM
"So this Kindgra belongs to you huh. Thats neet. So are you going to capture it again?"

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 3:37 PM
" Kingy is not my Pokemon. She's my friend. Well anyway Kingy has child and I don't want to sepearate them. Well the only way is someone had to catch both," Solar said.

October 17th, 2004, 9:44 PM
"Or we could just leave them be. Or even better let Silver annoy Kingy some more." Grins evily.

October 17th, 2004, 11:49 PM
From his resting, William is disturbed by another commotion taking place further inland. Taking up his five pokeballs he ventures forth to the source of the noice.

From the brush William spies the other trainers in their rough housing and water sport.

~~Might as well join in.~~ William thinks, for it would give his pokemon to rest outside of their balls.

William steps forth from the brush as he realeases his pokemon to be amongst the others. The three mankeys appear right around Silver, they remember him from before as the one who disturbed their area. However they merely stand there looking at him, having the chance of surprise.

The krabby and cubone come forth before the fire, merely looking at the others pokemon, unsure of quite what move to make next. William just appraoches the side of the area where they are splashing around, a slight smile on his face.

" Well hello again."

(((Ok, now this I posted when everyone was still playing in the water hole....I am starting to think that no one reads my posts...:( Scroll down if you care to see where this fitted in at at tell me if it doesnt throw the story off...hhmmph)))

espeon and umbreon
October 18th, 2004, 2:48 AM
" Kingy want to play with us? And your child can play too," Solar said.

October 18th, 2004, 9:11 PM
Alana greated William then asked him if he wanted to battle.

espeon and umbreon
October 20th, 2004, 2:55 AM
Solar watched the sea. She patted her Kingdra who seemed to say that she needs to go. She waved goodbye.

October 21st, 2004, 8:09 PM
(((Ok, Ill just start it as if Wililam hadnt released his pokemon and just greeted...ok?)))

Looking at Allana he figures that it cannot be too bad. His pokemon had just all be through many fights and had only some time to rest. But they should be able to put on at least a small show.

" Very well. Go NoSee!!" William exclaims as he releases a pokeball. In the flash of light forms a pokemon quite familiar with Silver...a Mankey!!

The mankey stands before William hopping on its feet as if already well rested and full of energy.

October 21st, 2004, 11:43 PM
"Alright go Swablu." Swablu appears and hovers before Mankey. "Now all we need is a judge."

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 11:52 PM
" I will. Now let the match begin!" Solar said.

October 22nd, 2004, 5:35 PM
"Swablu use Wing Attack!"

October 24th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Thinking quickly of the moves and type of his mankey William gives his command, " NoSee, SAND ATTACK!!"

The mankey quickly begins to pick up large amounts of dirt throwing it into the air at the oncoming pokemon. The blinding grains of dirt pollute the air, but still the wing attack connects, striking the mankey on the side of his face. Rolling out of it with just a bruise the mankey continues throwing dirt into the air, reducing the range of sight and visability.

October 25th, 2004, 6:21 AM
<YOU!!! Kingdra!! I challenge you!> "Eevee, you moron. That's a fully grown Kingdra. RUN!!! And put down that Horsea!!!"

October 25th, 2004, 10:47 PM
"Swablu use Gust to blow away the sand!" Swablu trills and uses Gust. It takes alot of effort but eventually the feild is clear again. "Alright Swablu use peck at the makeys eyes!"

espeon and umbreon
October 25th, 2004, 11:48 PM
" Leave that poor thing alone Eevee! Sorry Kingy..." Solar aplogised.

October 26th, 2004, 2:17 PM
Silver ran into the forest and hid in a hole.

espeon and umbreon
October 27th, 2004, 12:42 AM
" Kingy soory about that," Solar said and patted Kingdra.

October 27th, 2004, 2:07 PM
Eevee put the Horsea back, and left a pile of food as a sacrifice,

October 30th, 2004, 7:42 AM
The mankey backs slwly away as the swablo pecks at its face. Good, close combat is one of mankeys strong points.

" NoSee, use Siesmic Toss!" William commands.

The mankey takes note and stands its ground right as the bird pokemon comes in for another peck. Moving the beak away from his face the mankey takes ahold of the swablos neck and back and leaps high into the air. Spiraling downward in a piledriver fashion, the mankey perfectly executes the siesmic toss.

October 30th, 2004, 12:35 PM
Eevee ran into the woods as the Kingdra came ashore.

OOC: I created the Kingdra, remember? No slapping me with powerplay charges!!!

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 12:52 PM
OOC: How can Kingdra walk?

October 30th, 2004, 4:12 PM
OOC: I think he means that hes at another beach and Kingdra is coming there.

"Swablu!" The little bird hit the ground hard then strugled to get to its feet. She spread her wings and cried out in pain. Her right wing was bent at an odd angle. Alana winced and held up her hand. "I forfit. Swablu's hurt she can't keep battling." Runs over and picks up Swablu who chirps sadly. "Its Ok Swablu. I know you did your best. Don't worry, we'll just train some more then we can have a rematch."

"Swablu." Chirps her little Pokemon.

Alana takes the little bird back over to the fire and starts mending its wing.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 4:17 PM
Solar's Bagon digged the sand in amusment. Solar then asked Bagon to use ember to make the place warm.

October 30th, 2004, 4:28 PM
After about five minutes Swablu streched its bandaged wing gengerly and hops around happily looking for some one to play with. It finds the Bagon and chirps.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 4:29 PM
" Bagon?" Bagon wanders as it watches Swablu fly.

October 30th, 2004, 4:43 PM
OOC: Swablu is hopping. Her wing is broken.

Swablu hops closer chirping every time her feet hit the ground. "Swablu?" (Wanna play?)

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 4:47 PM
" Bago!" ( Sure!) Bagon replied.

October 30th, 2004, 4:59 PM
Swablu smiles and starts hopping around Bagon. Taps it with her left wing. "Swablu!" (your it) hops off.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 5:00 PM
Bagon smiled and chased Swablu.
" Your Swablu is very cute!" Solar said.

October 30th, 2004, 5:09 PM
"Thanks." Watches their Pokemon play then looks up at the darkening sky. "How long have we been on this island anyway?"

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 5:11 PM
" Only a day," Solar replied.

October 30th, 2004, 5:26 PM
"A day! Wow I thought we had been here alot longer than that."

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 5:29 PM
" Me too," Solar replied. Her Vivraba hopped on her shoulder.

October 30th, 2004, 5:38 PM
Alana's Chikorita sat beside her. Alana strocked her for a while then lay back to watch the stars appear in the night sky. "I wonder if I'll ever get to enter the Pokemon League."

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 5:40 PM
" Maybe..." Solar mumbled and patted her Vivraba.

October 30th, 2004, 5:59 PM
Alana watched the stars for along time before drifting off to sleep. She didn't notice her Pokemon curl up beside her.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 6:04 PM
Solar stared at the sky.
" Where you find your destiny
Something falls above you
But don't give up
Smile alot
And give me your courage..." Solar sang.

October 30th, 2004, 6:17 PM
Half awake half asleep Alana half hums half sings one of her favorite songs,

Every trainer has a choice,
To listen to that voice inside,
Though the battle may be on,
Winners may have come and gone......

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 6:29 PM
" Where you find your help
You find you have fallen in love
You still have a goal
And try to aim at it..." Solar sang.

October 30th, 2004, 6:49 PM
I will carry on! yeah,
This dream will last for-ever,
Th-is dream will ne-ver die,
We will rush to any challenge ev-ery time... Alana opened her eyes and looked at the sky.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 7:17 PM
Solar stood up and walked. Her Bagon followed her.

October 30th, 2004, 8:30 PM
Alana watched them go and looked back up at te stars. Her Chikorita rolls onto her back and looks up as well. "Look." She whispers. "Thats the Kyogre constilation." Points it out. "And thats the Milotic constilation." Points to another one.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 8:33 PM
Solar watched the sea. She thought about many thing and suddenly noticed a strange shadow in the sky.

October 30th, 2004, 8:59 PM
Alana pointed out a couple more constilations then got up. "I think I'll go check on Solar."

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 9:12 PM
" Isn't it amazing Vivraba?" Vivraba nodded.

October 30th, 2004, 9:19 PM
Alana walked around for a while. Eventually she got her self lost. "I need some light." She muttered as she released her Ponyta. It neighed happily. The light emited from the flames on its body showed Alana that she was by the ocean again. But on the other side of the island. She sighed and sat down with her back against a tree. Ponyta lay down beside her.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 9:23 PM
Suddenly Skitty appeared in front of Solar. She smiled and patted pink kitten.

October 30th, 2004, 9:31 PM
Alana was tired. "Shouldn't of stayed up so late star gazing." She mumbled. She slowly fell asleep. She drept about her home. About the Orange Islands. About her mother. She saw her mother's face buried in her hands her body shaking with sobs. Beside her stood a very sad officer Jenny. Then she saw a ship. There were people aboard and they were all wearing black. Her own mother was there. Flowers were tossed into the ocean and a speech was given. Several firmiliar names were annouced. And each time a man or woman would step forward and some flowers into the sea. Tears fell silently down Alana's face as she saw her mother through flowers into the water.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 11:58 PM
Solar played with Skitty for a while and thought about Sarah who took care of her for long time.
" I was thinking, Skitty do want to be my pokemon?" Skitty nodded. Solar smiled.

October 31st, 2004, 9:46 AM
Silver wandered around in the woods alone. Eevee was looking over the sleeping bodies of his other Pokemon. They're so lazy, he thought. I want a playful Pokemon. He went looking for one, but first got his Totodile and Eevee for protection. He left his others sleeping. As they walked, they passed a variety of Pokemon, but none were playful. He battled a few, and they fainted easily at Totodile's hands. He had a funny feelng as he battled a Mankey. When it fainted, the feeling got stronger. He felt like something good was going to happen. While he pondered the feeling, Totodile started to glow. Silver didn't notice this. While he was thinking, something tugged on the back of his shirt. When he turned around, a Croconaw started him in the eye. Eevee stood behind it, and Totodile was gone. Silver jumped to the first coclusion in his mind. "You evolved..." He whispered. Croconaw nodded and started to do a celebration dance. Eevee and Silver joined in.

OOC: It's not fair that all the good stuff happens to all of you. I decided to make a Halloween miricale for myself.

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 12:59 PM
Skitty then saw a tangled seaweeds and started chasing it.
" Let go back," said Solar and started to walk.

October 31st, 2004, 1:04 PM
A sudden snap made Alana wake up. She moved her hand across her eyes and stood up. Her Ponyta got up then neighed ofering Alana a ride. She got on her Pokemons back and they stared moving again. After a while Alana asked, "Hey Ponyta you know this island better than me so do you think you could find your way back to camp?" Ponyta nodded.

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 1:06 PM
Solar sat and went into her tent. she lay down and her pokemon lay down next to her.

October 31st, 2004, 1:13 PM
The sun was already starting to rise when Alana and Ponyta finally arived back at camp. She hopped off Ponytas back and recalled it to its Pokeball.

October 31st, 2004, 1:18 PM
Silver danced with his Pokemon back to camp. Croconaw ran to Alana and tried to shake her hand.