PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros. RP: Fight on Peril Isle!

The Vince Knight
September 24th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Welcome,those who haven't played SSB or SSBM can't play the RP.
Just choose a charecter to play.

I've included some new people in too. Like some people from other games.
Fawful's attacks: Rolling smash,Headgear blast,Thunderball clash,Headgear jetpack.
Cackletta attacks: Holes,Thunder,triple force.
Popple attack's: Steal,Ram,Use stolen item.
Birdo's attacks: Egg hideaway,Egg bomb.
Bowletta: Flame Clash,Fireball spitout,Fireball healing.
Chunky Kong: Primape Punch,Super Duper simian slam,Pineapple gun.
Tiny Kong: Feather Bow, Hair whirl,Super Duper simian Slam.

Thats all of em. The new good made up ones. Just choose a charecter from SSBM and start playing! Or maybe the made up ones.

(One more thing) If this is unessessary close this thread.
I'm Fox.

Peril Isle is a place with lots of holes. But lots of items.

Begin the fight!
Battlefield 1: Temple.
*Fox hides somewhere,ready to fire fox someone...*

Chairman Kaga
September 24th, 2004, 04:25 PM
OOC: Ah, I might as well join...anyone think that this should have a story as well as battling? Just my personal opinion o_o;;

Anyway, I'll be Ganondorf.

Ganondorf walked onto the island, his last chance for glory and power in this monstrous arena.

If I can defeat the people here, the gerudo thought, surely I can defeat the Hero of Time...

The Vince Knight
September 24th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Fox: If he's here he must be looking for Link so....
*Puts on Link suit*
Fox: I'll disguise myself as the Hero of time!
*Fox Slashes ganondorf with a knife disguised as the master sword*
Fox: HEYYAHH!!!

Flygon trainer
September 24th, 2004, 04:29 PM
OOC: I'll be Pikachu.

IC: I waited on a high perch, watching the weather. I could see storm clouds coming in, and smiled slightly. I'd have an easier time with Thunder.

Chairman Kaga
September 24th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Ganondorf easily parried the blow, leering at the person in the tunic.

"You are NOT the Hero of Time...you mock his formidible power with your actions...REVEAL YOURSELF!"

Flygon trainer
September 24th, 2004, 04:33 PM
I looked down, and saw a fight. Ganandorf, and someone dressed in a link suit. the speed labled him as Fox. I was faster and more agile than both. I waited, to see if either would notice me.

The Vince Knight
September 24th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Fox: Arrgghhhh.... *Takes off suit to reveal himself* I am Fox! And I will defeat you! For the honour of my father!

Oh and I forgot to post a plot.
Plot:
Fox has designed a portal to take people to the peril Isles. It is complete and now he wants to take over th world until now.... He has almost taken half of the world. So he bulit a portal to Peril isle at Temple.

Chairman Kaga
September 24th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Ganondorf folded his arms and scowled.

"I do not look to fight you. I merely wish to get to Hyrule...you have no idea what I have been through, and I do not wish to tell you at the present time. Now please, allow me to be on my way..." The gerudo snarled, and turned away from Fox, but stopped, and turned around again.

"But wait...do you know how we have been planted here? I am just now realizing that I've been freed from the void of the sages...whoever has done it, I thank them, but I must have answers. You must know something, battler."

Flygon trainer
September 24th, 2004, 04:41 PM
I jumped to the ground, landing behind ganon, before choosing to gather energy, and launch a thundershock from behind him

The Vince Knight
September 24th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Fox: I do know something and it's that I have freed you from that realm. You should obey to your master! NOW SIT DOIWN LIKE A PUPPY AND KILL THAT PIKACHU BEHIND YOU!

Chairman Kaga
September 24th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Ganondorf's patience thinned as he felt an electric shock touch him. It was mild, but sent a twinge of pain and anger through him. He swirled around, looking at a yellow rat which was eminating the electricity.

"And you, what are YOU?" Ganondorf thought he was going insane...he was free, only for strange creatures to appear from nowhere and inexplicably attack him...

The Vince Knight
September 24th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Fox: WELL? WHAT ARE YOU DOING ATTACK THAT LITTLE YELLOW BRAT AND KILL IT!

Flygon trainer
September 24th, 2004, 04:55 PM
"Pika!" I said, confident that he wouldn't know what I was saying. which was a good thing, as what I had said was rather rude. I used my Quick Attack to zip around them, checking out the situation

The Vince Knight
September 24th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Fox: HEY!!!! Stop that yellow little brat! GET BACK HERE!

Flygon trainer
September 24th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Okay, Fox was getting on my nerves. Ganandorf was scary, but Fox was annoying. I lept above fox, and used Thunder, knowing that the shock would hit him hard

The Vince Knight
September 24th, 2004, 05:00 PM
*Fox fell to the ground for 5 secs then got up again*
Fox: HEY! Don't go into that teleporter!!!! NOOOOO!!!

Dragon Paw
September 24th, 2004, 05:51 PM
OOC: I'll be Mewtwo kay?

IC: Mewtwo surveyed the battle going on beneath the stone ledge he was perched on. 'Now whom should I fight first?' he thought to himself.

Chairman Kaga
September 24th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Ganondorf sat brooding under a grand shade tree.

"What shall my next move be? First of all, I have to get off this accursed island and solve this mystery..."

The Vince Knight
September 24th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Fox: Thats it. I have had enough with Pikachu.
*Fox takes out his ray gun and fires it at Pikachu,But it fires at a mysterious pokemon*
Fox: WHAT DA? WHO ARE YOU!!?!?!?!?!

Flygon trainer
September 25th, 2004, 07:23 AM
I quickly jumped in the way of the ray headed for Mewtwo, sand used my shield to absorb the ray. I respected Mewtwo quite a bit. the battle between he and I could begin later

Dragon Paw
September 25th, 2004, 07:27 AM
Mewtwo gazed at Pikachu. 'Ah yes I remember him...' thought Mewtwo to himself. Mewtwo held his two hands in front of him. Dark energy began to form between them.

'Now who should I attack?' thought Mewtwo to himself as the energy finished charging.

Flygon trainer
September 25th, 2004, 07:30 AM
I landed next to the Mewtwo, ready to dodge if he attacked me. but my focus was on the non-pokemon. I was rather determined to destroy them.

Chairman Kaga
September 25th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Ganondorf turned around, his train of thought broken by the fighting.

"Don't make me break you all up." The gerudo snarled, clenching his teeth and fists. He walked closer to the frey, snearing...

Flygon trainer
September 25th, 2004, 08:50 AM
"PIKA!" I yelled, gathering energy in my cheeks. the mewtwo could understand me if he wanted. what I had said was "Don't come near me!"

Chairman Kaga
September 25th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Ganondorf stared at the ruckus.

"Blast them, they're no help."

He turned around, and headed for the edge of the island...

The Vince Knight
September 25th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Fox: I'll have to use this teleporter...It's my only hope of escaping this stupid temple...Just before I do,I'll plant a big giant bomb. Heheheh.....
*Plants bomb and goes through teleporter...*
Battlefield 2: Fountain of Dreams
Fox: I wonder if they'll notice the bomb but they don't know they've only got a day from now! MUHUHAHAHAH!!!!
*Starts buliding next teleporter*

Chairman Kaga
September 25th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Ganondorf saw a bright flash of light, causing the Fox to disappear. He snarled, wondering what happened.

"I'll leave the other two creatures to themselves. I still have to find out what just happened..."

The Vince Knight
September 25th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Fox: The Bomb has just 11 Hrs and 32 mins till the blow up. But thats enough time to blow up a whole island.

Pokemaster10000
September 26th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Is it too late to join?
If not, I'll be Roy.

The Vince Knight
September 27th, 2004, 01:02 AM
Why not? Join...

Fox: What happened to the bomb? Didn't it blow up? What happened?
He went into the old teleporter and saw no bomb but an Island still floating.
Fox: ...

Dragon Paw
September 29th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Mewtwo calmly jumped away from Pikachu and silently pndered what had happened to Fox. 'Too bad.... He was the one I was going to take out first.....' thought Mewtwo to himself.

Electric Hero
September 29th, 2004, 02:04 PM
if I can still join I'll be Link

The Vince Knight
September 29th, 2004, 03:34 PM
uhhhh... ok.

Fox: Darn.... :'( The bomb must have been thrown into the sea...

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 04:19 PM
I'd liek to join as Link, if that's okay.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 04:22 PM
OOC:we've already got a Link. but, you could be roy or young link even.

IC: I jumped down, heading through the teleporter that I had seen Fox go through

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I didn't see a link. :\ I saw a Pikachu, a Ganon, a Fox, and the guy who joined just before me is Roy. But no Link.

Dragon Paw
September 29th, 2004, 04:24 PM
OOC: Max Hunter claimed Link just before you. =/

IC: mewtwo looked at Pikachu curiously. 'might as well follow...' Mewtwo though to himself as he calmly walked towards the teleporter and used it. He found himself standing in shallow water. he loked around to see a few platforms.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 04:26 PM
if I can still join I'll be Link
OOC: *cough*

IC: I quickly jumped to a platform out of the water, making sure I released no electricity. I was wondering wy the Mewtwo wasn't talking to me..

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Oh crikey. :( Fine, I'll be Falco then. Fox would have been my next choice, but he was already taken.

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 29th, 2004, 05:38 PM
May I join??....If so,could I be two charecters.....Bowser and Zelda??

Electric Hero
September 29th, 2004, 07:00 PM
I was walking around the island, "I need to return to Hyrule" , I was looking for answers, until now , it looked like I was alone in that strange island.

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 02:26 AM
I looked around with my blaster at the ready. I didn't like this one bit. One minute I was on the Great Fox, and teh next I'm somewhere I have no clue where I am. " I bet this is Fox's fault." I muttered. " He's always getting himself and others into trouble." I holstered my weapon, although I left the latch undone so it would be within reach should I need it.

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 30th, 2004, 05:06 AM
Hello??........Could I be Bowser and Zelda??

The Vince Knight
September 30th, 2004, 02:47 PM
How could you be 2 at the same time? You can then. As long as you use one each post.

Pokemaster10000
September 30th, 2004, 04:15 PM
I too go through the teleporter waiting to spot an enemy nearby. Then I see Fox, off guard running toward me. So angrily I charge up my sword ready for a surprise attack on him.

The Vince Knight
September 30th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Alarm: INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!
Fox: Humph,It's Roy the little miniture sword dude who wants to fight. TAKE THIS!
*Throws timebomb*
Timebomb: 5 hrs left.
Fox: GOOD BYE!
*Goes through teleporter to*
Isle 3: Brinstar
Fox: HAHAHAH!!!

Dragon Paw
September 30th, 2004, 04:20 PM
'Arr this is annoying me.' said Mewtwo in frustration as he watched Fox leave. Mewtwo sighed and used the charged energy in his hand to blast the time bomb into the bottomless abyss off the side of the Fountain. Mewtwo charged up another Shadow Ball and jumped into the teleporter after Fox.

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 04:35 PM
After wandering around and stumbling through a time flux portal or two, I found Fox in a place full with lava. " Shoulda known you were the one causing trouble." I muttered, although it probably wasn't fair of my to judge him like that. " And you'll probably be needing me to get out of it." I sighed.

Pokemaster10000
September 30th, 2004, 04:40 PM
I keenly know what to do and throws the bomb into the fountain. And quickly charge into the portal without any harm done. As I enter I see something floating across the sky. "What can that be?" I say to myself.

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 04:42 PM
after walking around like half an hour, I saw a teleporter, I decided to enter, after that I landed in a fountain

The Vince Knight
September 30th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Arena 3: Poke floats.
Fox: So you three want to kill me think again!
*Throws giant bomb at all three*
Bomb: 1 hr left.
Fox: My teleporter is finished again!
*Goes through*

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 04:53 PM
"What the ****?!" I shouted as I narrowly avoided teh bomb. "Fox , what the heck have you been smoking?!" I declared angrily. I unholstered my gun. I didn't want to hurt him, but if it was to keep him from hurting anyone else, expecially me, than I'd take him down, by force if necessary. I followed him through the portla and leveled my blaster at him, ready to fire if he showed any hostility.

The Vince Knight
September 30th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Arena 4: Yoshi Islands
Fox: Falco... You betrayer. WILL YOU PAY THE PRICE FOR MOCKING ME!
*Grabs hammer and hit falco*
Now the next portal goes to peril isle. HOLES EVERYWHERE! WATCH YOUR BACK!
Fox: *Goes into the next portal*
Fox: Just before I GO I'D BETTER PLACE THIS BOMB.
*Disapears*

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 05:05 PM
ooc: Dude, you're making Fox sound psychotic. :\

ic:" I grumbled some words not worth repeating as I managed to avoid teh massive hammer. I followed him to teh next area, and began firing rapid shots at him, hoping to disable him in one form or another.

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 06:15 PM
after finding myself alone again , I jumped in another teleporter , and another until I finished on a island

The Vince Knight
September 30th, 2004, 07:46 PM
OOC: ...
IC:
Fox: This is just the begining.... prepare to lose!
*Fire fox's Falco*

Pogiforce-14
October 1st, 2004, 01:24 PM
ooc: Dude, you'r insane. So I think it's time you leveld down teh insanity a bit nd made it more like Melee. And I know just how to do it.

ic: I dodged teh laser blast, and quickly dashed forward in a falco Illusion, tirpping him up and knocking him flat on his back, I then kicked up and hit him square in the jaw, knocking him up again. I grabbed a super scope cannon that dropepd down behind me and with a quick charge, I blasted him with it and sent him flying through teh air.

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 01:26 PM
"Pika!" I said as I got to the battle. my entrance was accompanied by the sound of thunder, abielt I missed.

The Vince Knight
October 1st, 2004, 03:46 PM
I just went for Falco but I slipped off the edge...
"NOOOO!!!" I cried as I fell.
*DEAD*
I got back up because I had 3 lives left.
I shielded myself.(B-Down)
But the shield wore off and I had to use fire fox on Falco.
He just kept dodgeing my darn moves...

Pogiforce-14
October 1st, 2004, 03:52 PM
I backe dup and began firing my laser froma distance. It wasn't as fast as Fox's but it packed a bigger punch.

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 03:54 PM
I lept into the center of the battle, activating my shield, absorbing the blows. I wanted to fight. my cheeks were already sparking with electricity..

The Vince Knight
October 1st, 2004, 03:56 PM
OOC: They'lll be items to up your stock but everyone starts with 2. Because everybody is ganging up on me. I get 4. But I fell once so I have 3.
IC: A Sensor bomb falls down and Fox throws it at falco.

Pogiforce-14
October 1st, 2004, 03:57 PM
That little yellwo rat jumped in teh way and put up some sort of sheild. I t annoye dme to no end to see my blasts were absorbed by said sheild./ "Get out of the way, you rodent!" I grabbed it and kneed it several times in teh gut before tossing it up over my shoulder and shooting it wiht my blaster.

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 04:04 PM
"Pikaaa!!" I yelped in pain, after feeling the chain of attacks. then I noticed he was below me. I focused, and cried out as I sent my Thunder attack at him

The Vince Knight
October 1st, 2004, 04:09 PM
Looks like 2 good guys on the same team are fighting...

*Bulids new teleporter*
*Throws a omb-bom(Can't spell) at pikachu*
*Fire fox's falco*

Pogiforce-14
October 1st, 2004, 04:13 PM
I stepped away from teh motion sensor bomb, making sure I didn't step on it. Unfortuantely, the thunder attack hit teh bomb and I as caught in teh residual electric feild, causing me to get hit in teh shockwave of both teh thunder attack and the bomb. I cried out in pain as I was thrown to the ground by the blast.

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 04:17 PM
I saw the bomb coming, but i couldn't do anything. next thing I knew I had been thrown bodily into the ground. I was dizzy, but not out..

Chairman Kaga
October 1st, 2004, 04:17 PM
Ganondorf awoke, after resting for the night in a hidden cove. He heard a great racket above him, and, snarling, he plodded up the shore to see what was happening.

Those fools, I should just let them kill each other...

The Vince Knight
October 1st, 2004, 04:21 PM
OOC: Pokemaster's RP charecter(Roy) has decided to join with mine(Fox) so we both have 4(I have 3 now).

IC: A new item drops down,It looks like a pink star.
It's a new invention get it to raise a person's stock by 1.
Fox rushed for the item but could off been to late...

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 04:22 PM
OOC: HEY! hold it! I thought this was an all-out battle with everybody for themselves!

The Vince Knight
October 1st, 2004, 04:26 PM
OOC: Everyone was going to go on me.... So I put it that way. Sorry. <_> I'll do something to make your RP player more better. ANYTHING! :)

Chairman Kaga
October 1st, 2004, 04:30 PM
The melee came into Ganondorf's view, and he warily stared at it.

"I could destroy them all if I wanted to, but this isn't the moment. I must find the Hero of Time..."

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 04:30 PM
OOC: now, where's the fun in this if it isn't every man (or girl) for themselves? bleh, I wish I had known it was a team melee before this started..

The Vince Knight
October 1st, 2004, 04:33 PM
OOC: I didn't know what could happen so I thought i'd decide wat to do. What happens later. Sorry. Bleh,I'm such an idiot.

Electric Hero
October 1st, 2004, 06:27 PM
I continued on until I saw a fallen blue falcon and a big yellow mouse

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 1st, 2004, 06:55 PM
Sorry if this is late,so here it goes.And why do I have to put one person per post??

ic:Zelda was walking in her "Cort Yard" when a huge *** bird came down and toke her away."Let me go you dumb bird!!!".She shot the bird with her powers.She fell onto Yoshi Islands."Where am I??"she ask her self.

The Vince Knight
October 1st, 2004, 08:25 PM
OOC: Can you take 2 persons a post? If you can i'll change my mind.

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 08:38 PM
OOC: hey, dragon master, can my charecter be like a rouge? and, I think we should all have at least 3 lives, to be fair. especially since it's falco vs. pikachu, and both of the people acting as the charecters are equally stubborn when it comes to battle. :P

IC: I managed to use Quick Attack, and grabbed the item form under Fox. then, I zipped back to where i was.

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 1st, 2004, 10:00 PM
Zelda,still wondering where she is,hears a loud yell."Look out you dumb girl!!!!!!!"......Zelda looked up and saw a green thing falling.
Boom!!!
The big green thing fell right on her."Ouch!!,That hurt.What are you??"."Where am I??"."Your on me,thats where you are!!...Now get off!!!". I can't controll(sp?) where I'm falling!!."Well,I guess its me and you,who ever you are.??".."The name is Bowser.And you would be??".The names Zelda,Princess Zelda,Now lets find a way out of here."
http://www.nintendorks.com/ssbmguide/characters/bowser.JPGhttp://www.nintendorks.com/ssbmguide/characters/zelda.JPG
http://www.nintendorks.com/ssbmguide/kirby/bowser.JPGhttp://www.nintendorks.com/ssbmguide/kirby/zelda.JPG

The Vince Knight
October 1st, 2004, 10:31 PM
OOc: Your Charecter can,Flygon trainer.
I think we should have teams.... but everyone can have 3 but chairman kaga he is by himself so he can have 5.

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 10:33 PM
OOC: I'm alone too but I'll settle with 3.

The Vince Knight
October 1st, 2004, 10:39 PM
OOC: If you want to be alone you can. Anyone can have teams (If they wanted to) But me and Pokemaster will.
IC: There was 2 lightsaver swords.
*Fox grabbed one*
"En Garde!" Fox said to the pikachu! "Pick up that sword and fight!"

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 10:46 PM
"pika pika" i muttered, in a sarcastic tone, picking up the other lightsaber. instantly, I started flashing, as I charged up a Smash Attack

The Vince Knight
October 1st, 2004, 10:57 PM
Fox slashed the pikachu with the swords but he almost lost balance and tripped.
He stood up and slashed it again!

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 10:58 PM
I took the blows, but then launched my smash attack. Hopefully, I'd hit hard enough..

The Vince Knight
October 1st, 2004, 11:00 PM
Fox fell face first to the floor,angry enough he grabed his sword and slashed lots and lots of times on Pikachu ANGRILY!

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 11:02 PM
I didn't have enough time to generate my shield, and by the time the chain of attacks was completed, I was down on the ground.

The Vince Knight
October 1st, 2004, 11:06 PM
Fox finally calmed down...
He Hatched an evil plan and threw Pikachu off the Island.

IS THIS THE END FOR PIKACHU? XD

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 11:08 PM
I managed to regain concousness when he threw me, and I grabbed on to the edge of the stage. i slowly hauled myself up, and started lookign around for healing items...

The Vince Knight
October 1st, 2004, 11:10 PM
2 hearts fell down from the sky and right on the island.
Fox grabbed one and charged for the other(Even though he didn't need it he would use it so pikachu wouldn't use it) HAAAA!!! Fox yelled as he went for the other heart.

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 11:12 PM
I managed to leap at the other heart with Quick Attack, grabbing it. i got to slightly higher grounds as I felt my health replenish, and I waited for him to strike.

The Vince Knight
October 1st, 2004, 11:15 PM
Fox's sword he had dropped was there for a moment but it pooped(Gone)
He Fire foxed Pikachu with all his might making sure that pikachu would surely fall.

Flygon trainer
October 2nd, 2004, 09:06 AM
'pik,pik" I muttered as I used Quick Attack, getting out of the way. I then croughed down, charging up for Skull bash.

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 2nd, 2004, 09:34 AM
"Ugg,we have been walking forever!!""Want me to carey you??"*Zelda looked at Bowser like he was crazy*"If you want to,then you can.""Okay,if you say so......."*Bowser picked up Zelda and walked off.*

Dragon Paw
October 2nd, 2004, 11:56 AM
OOC: Soz I wasn't here again... Benn busy making stuff for a website of mine *strangles YIM* WHY DIDN'T YOU (YIM) TELL ME STUFF WAS HAPPENING?! I'm not listening to YIM anymore..... This is the third or fourth time it's let me down <_<
Since others appear to be on teams and such, can I use Yoshi as well? =/

IC: Mewtwo had silently follwoed Pikachu throughout the battle and now watched as Pikachu and Fox fought. Mewtwo held up his hand, which was glowing black and purple, and threw a Shadow Ball Attack at Fox.

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 2nd, 2004, 12:35 PM
"Hey,I see someone,put me down.""I'm not your 'slave'...""Did I say you were??....No,I didn't,now put me down"."As you wish 'Princess Zelda'.."*Bowser drops Zelda*"Ouch,dork.I know who the fox is,but who are the other two??""The other two are Pikachu and Mewtwo,they are Pokmon.""Sshh!,do you want them to here us??"

The Vince Knight
October 2nd, 2004, 01:54 PM
Fox put on his shield,to deflect the shadow ball back at Mewtwo.
Fox kicked pikachu in time before skull bash hit him.

Dragon Paw
October 2nd, 2004, 01:56 PM
OOC: I am guiessing that is a yes?

IC: Mewtwo smirked and lunged at his oncoming attack. He put his hands in front of him and a purple ball of light apeared between them. It reflected the attack back at fox. Mewtwo jumped onto a nearby grassy hill and looked down on the battle.

The Vince Knight
October 2nd, 2004, 02:13 PM
OOC: Yes... For Yoshi.

Fox got hit severely hit really bad by the shadow ball.
"ROY,WHERE ARE YOU YOU CREEP! HURRY UP!" Fox said angrily.
Fox fire foxed pikachu as hard as he could making sure pikachu fell off the edge.

Pokemaster10000
October 2nd, 2004, 02:23 PM
I come out from behind and continously but furiously slashed Mewtwo with all my might. When Mewtwo went flying through the air I took an aim and used the up+b attack to make Mewtwo go soaring even higher. (sorry, I forgot what attack was called XD)

The Vince Knight
October 2nd, 2004, 02:30 PM
"What took you so long? Tell me what happened on the way here please." Fox says.
"After that i'll fight the little rat and you can go for the annoying pink/purple thing."

Pokemaster10000
October 2nd, 2004, 02:44 PM
I hesitated and asked "What pink purple thing?". Then I see Mewtwo, badly damaged, charging back at full speed angry at me. "Ahh, that pink purple thing." (XD) I charge up my sword postive that one hit would knock him out for sure.

The Vince Knight
October 2nd, 2004, 02:47 PM
Fox puts sensor bombs around Roy. Then runs away.
Fox charges at pikachu and bashes it.

Flygon trainer
October 2nd, 2004, 02:49 PM
"Pikkkaaa" I yelled, managing to quick-attack back. then I picked up a pokeball. I threw it to the ground, and Charizard came out. I stood next to it as it unleashed it's flaming breath.

Pokemaster10000
October 2nd, 2004, 02:56 PM
Fox puts sensor bombs around Roy. Then runs away.
Fox charges at pikachu and bashes it.

OOC: Just to be on the safe side, what are sensor bombs? XD

I let go of my charge since Mewtwo left. Then I double team with Fox making sure Pikachu will be go down. So I sneak up behind Pikachu and start slashing at Pikachu causing 60 amount of damage to it.

The Vince Knight
October 2nd, 2004, 02:57 PM
Fox knew that Charizard couldn't die but it would disappear so he waited a little while.
But he couldn't wait so he fired his ray gun at Pikachu.

Pokemaster10000
October 2nd, 2004, 03:04 PM
OOC: Aren't ya glad ya have me in yar team DM? XD

I wait for Fox to do a move to Pikachu since I slashed it right at Fox so he can cause even more damage. I thought about chasing after it but I didn't. I got a bomb-omb and told Fox to dodge it right after it did damage to Pikachu.

Flygon trainer
October 2nd, 2004, 03:07 PM
OOC: pokemaster, you realize you are starting to powerplay?

IC: once the charizard dissapeared, I quick-attacked away form them, lookign for another item

Dragon Paw
October 2nd, 2004, 03:08 PM
Mewtwo was caught totally off guard and flew into the air. To make sure Roy couldn't get him again, he teleported off to the left. Mewtwo turned back to Roy. Mewtwo ran up towards him a ball of purple and black energy came into his hands as he tried to ram into Roy.

I watched from a bush in the background and pondered wether or not to fight. I decided I mgiht as well and jumped out of my hiding place and onto the orange blocks in front of me.

The Vince Knight
October 2nd, 2004, 03:12 PM
OOC: Yeah I sure am. Sensor bombs are little mini thing when you step on them... BOOM! XD

IC: Fox Kicks pikachu off the edge efore pikachu looks for an item.

It will be the end for pikachu?
Fox waited at the edge waiting for Quick attack to come up so he can kick it again.
"This time there's no escape!"

Dragon Paw
October 2nd, 2004, 03:13 PM
I saw Fox by the edge. I jumped off the orange blocks and turned into a pink egg and began rolling very fast towards him.

Electric Hero
October 2nd, 2004, 11:27 PM
continued on one more teleporter , and I saw the same big yellow mouse a pink and white thing (mewtwo) , a fox and ... Roy. I hid from them I didn't wanted a fight , "I just want to return to Hyrule".

The Vince Knight
October 3rd, 2004, 02:09 AM
Fox jumped before Mewtwo hit him.
Fox kicked Mewtwo off the edge.
THEN.....

2 Hammers on the top of the Yoshi's Island dropped by.
"Roy let's get em!" Fox said rushing to the top.

WHO WILL GET THEM? ROY AND FOX OR PIKACHU?

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 04:58 AM
OOC: Mewtwo is attacking Roy and Yoshi tried to attack Fox with his egg attack......

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 3rd, 2004, 08:16 PM
*Zelda looks over and sees Link,so she runs over and gives him a big huge*OMG,Link,is that you??....Its me,Zelda!!"*Bowser wants to get in on the action,so he joins the fight.He started to shoot fire at Roy*"Hahahah!!!....Take that!!!"

Electric Hero
October 4th, 2004, 02:52 PM
I think if someone was killing me from behind with a big 'hug' , but then I saw Zelda, but I didn't returned the hug, anyway "Zelda , nice to see you again , I was trying to find the way back to Hyrule"

Pogiforce-14
October 5th, 2004, 02:28 AM
I was out of the action a while, but now I'm back.

Fox didn't notice me nearby, caring a strange bomb with feet I think was called a bob-omb I threw it at him.

Meanwhile, Pikachu used a quick attack combo jump to get back up on teh playing feild. He saw the bomb and decided to make it an even bigger boom. He ran underneath the platform Fox was on and just as teh bomb was about to hit him, he unleashed a thunder attack.

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 5th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"Link,where are we any ways??"

Electric Hero
October 5th, 2004, 06:56 PM
"what do you think Zelda?"

The Vince Knight
October 5th, 2004, 10:16 PM
When Fox saw the Bomb he just standed there as it..... was too late.....BOOM!!!
Fox was flying away in the air.... like a bird but faster. He didn't die but he tried to go on the Island again he fire foxed he's way back up and hit pikachu while doing it.

Pogiforce-14
October 6th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Pikachu went up in the air in fire, but as soon as Fox landed I used Falco Illusion to knock him off his feet. Pikachu was quickly back on his feet and was letting loose thundershocks across the arena.

Dragon Paw
October 6th, 2004, 05:21 AM
I backed up against Mewtwo who had decided to stop his attack against Roy. "H-hello..." I said nervously hoping that Mewtwo wouldn't try to attack me. Suddenly thundershocks rained down upon us. Metwo quickly sidestepped the shocks but I wasn't fast enoguh and got hit by quite a few.

"Hello....." he replied back.

"How are we going to get out of here?" I asked curiously for I wanted to leave this choas.

"I don't know..." he said. I sighed and decided to go after fox again. I became an egg again and rolled towards Fox in hopes of hittings him. Mewtwo jumped onto soem yellow blocks floating above me and watched while charging up a Shadow Ball.

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 6th, 2004, 09:31 AM
"I want to go fight!!"Zelda ran and jumped on the block Mewtwo was on."Hello!!"*Zelda punched Mewtwo in the back of the head*

firered_deoxys
October 6th, 2004, 12:33 PM
sorry to interupt but can I be pichu?

Electric Hero
October 6th, 2004, 02:33 PM
I saw Zelda fighting then *sigh*, then I decided to go to the other side of the arena, everybody was really busy fighting , so I just passed in the middle of the fight , no one noticed me