PDA

View Full Version : Ever thought what happend to the Pokeball after you throw it out?

Tanya
June 2nd, 2009, 03:15 AM
Its coming back to your hand?
Its falling to the ground and you need to pick it up? :P

What do you think?

JP
June 2nd, 2009, 06:36 AM
It's made of materials that slowly decompose into the ground!

...maybe. :0

Ray Maverick
June 2nd, 2009, 06:41 AM
It's made of materials that slowly decompose into the ground!

...maybe. :0

Hmm...yeah,i wondered about that before.I guess you're right.

Captain Fabio
June 2nd, 2009, 06:50 AM
Depending on if it has been used to catch the pokemon.

If not, it just vanishes? O_o
Can't be good for the O-Zone...

Limey-chan
June 2nd, 2009, 06:53 AM
Doesn't it fly back into your hands?

I'm sure that's what the Pokéballs used to do in the anime..

Tanya
June 2nd, 2009, 07:38 AM
They cant just disappear... because they always have more... o0

templekeeper
June 2nd, 2009, 07:41 AM
If a pokem on busts out of it from the inside, then it's, more likely than not, busted. The pieces just hang around until they get buried. Perhaps pokeball frags look no different from your average, everyday rock.

Inkfingers
June 2nd, 2009, 08:36 AM
Here it is

The pokeball has a high pwer spring and impact sensor. The spring also moves. Every peice of the poekball(outer) os able to release the spring because there are slots located all around the pokeball. once the impact sensor sense impact, the spring goes to the spot that the iompact was located abnd springs out. How does it come back to you? well, the ball is now in the air and every pokeall has a human DNA sensor in it that reads whatever peice of your DNA you would put in it. The ball then flies towards you, at whatever rate you can catch it, and how high it should be(this is done by earlier setting the ball) the DNA sensor then is "attracted" to you and you catch the ball. The DNA sensor also tells which pokemon are yours and which aren't.

Jak
June 2nd, 2009, 08:49 AM
That can't be true. In the anime, there have been numerous times that Team Rocket has taken everyone's Pokemon (inside the Pokeballs, mind) and Ash couldn't figure out which ones were his.

Inkfingers
June 2nd, 2009, 09:01 AM
No When the balll flies back, it goes towards the person. When it's just sitting there, anyone can take it.

Cheesymitten
June 2nd, 2009, 09:04 AM
Maybe the trainer has jedi powers @_@
He/She concentrates on the pokeball and then the pokemons trust in the trainer gains and then the ball flies into the trainers hand...
Or the trainer just has to pick the ball up from the ground seems like the best answer :D

ShinjisLover
June 2nd, 2009, 09:11 AM
Well, a Poké Ball flies back to the person's hand in the anime, but the actual canon are the games, where you don't get the Poké Ball back. Perhaps in the games the ball breaks?

Though, I can't comprehend the question well. Are you asking us what we think it does if we don't catch the Pokémon or if we do catch the Pokémon?

Jak
June 2nd, 2009, 09:40 AM
Maybe the trainer has jedi powers @_@

The aren't the Pokeballs you're looking for...

I personally think the Pokeball just breaks after a Pokemon busts out, especially when facing large Pokemon and legendaries.

Jorah
June 2nd, 2009, 09:54 AM
The PokeMart employees pick it up off the ground after you've left, meaning you have to buy it back off of them :P

But seriously, it must be messy after you've caught a legendary and left about 80 Pokeballs on the ground

BHwolfgang
June 2nd, 2009, 01:54 PM
But seriously, it must be messy after you've caught a legendary and left about 80 Pokeballs on the ground Don't worry. The places where Legendary Pokémons reside in are barely visited, so no one would notice. ;P

In the anime, they come back. In the game, they break into pieces by the Pokémons' resistance.

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 2nd, 2009, 01:56 PM
I think it just hits the ground and biodegrades. It is made out of natural materials which are good for the environment and Pokemon.

Ayano Hana
June 2nd, 2009, 02:05 PM
I think it just disappears into your pockets, or something along the lines of disappearing.

Ayselipera
June 2nd, 2009, 02:07 PM
well if its your pokemon then like in the anime
I would think the ball flys back to your hand. But
when you try to catch a pokemon and it fails I'm
pretty sure the ball is suppose to break apart.

I would say its probably biodegradable like other
people are saying.

thadarkcookie
June 2nd, 2009, 02:13 PM
idk maybe when u in the water they sink n idk lol >:l

no no no no Jorah (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=25176) is right it is a big scam the poke mart send ppl out at night to get them them so call cops are really poke mart workers picking up the balls u used

thats why they battle u so u wont catch one

Tanya
June 2nd, 2009, 02:30 PM
I think it just disappears into your pockets, or something along the lines of disappearing.

Well this is a good idea. :)

Jasonpower
June 2nd, 2009, 03:40 PM
maybe it just stays there.:nervous: