PDA

View Full Version : Come On! Somebody has to like ghost and dark and pshycic type pokemon aswell!

The Dragon Master Is Back
June 2nd, 2009, 04:27 PM
Please let their be someone or some people who like ghost/dark or pshycic type pokemon... besides me!

EstebanOrt77
June 2nd, 2009, 04:39 PM
Hey don't worry, those are pretty much the best types.
My favorite is Spiritomb.

ShinjisLover
June 2nd, 2009, 04:57 PM
I do. .

GHOST:
Haunter
Gengar
Shuppet
Banette
Shedinja
Sableye
Drifloon
Drifblim
Froslass
Giratina (both formes)

DARK:
Umbreon
Murkrow
Sneasel
Houndour
Houndoom
Tyranitar
Poochyena
Mightyena
. . . Sableye (again) XD
Cacturne
Crawdaunt
Honchkrow
Stunky
Skuntank
Weavile <3

PSYCHIC:
Abra
Slowpoke
Slowbro
Mew
Wobbuffet (Namely: Jessie's)
Natu
Xatu
Slowking
Lugia
Ralts
Kirlia
Meditite
Medicham
Spoink
Grumpig
Latios
Mime Jr.
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf

Whew. . Okay, I think that's all. XD And I tried to put them in order. =P

EstebanOrt77
June 2nd, 2009, 04:59 PM
I do. .

GHOST:
Haunter
Gengar
Shuppet
Banette
Shedinja
Sableye
Drifloon
Drifblim
Froslass
Giratina (both formes)

DARK:
Umbreon
Murkrow
Sneasel
Houndour
Houndoom
Tyranitar
Poochyena
Mightyena
. . . Sableye (again) XD
Cacturne
Crawdaunt
Honchkrow
Stunky
Skuntank
Weavile <3

PSYCHIC:
Abra
Slowpoke
Slowbro
Mew
Wobbuffet (Namely: Jessie's)
Natu
Xatu
Slowking
Lugia
Ralts
Kirlia
Meditite
Medicham
Spoink
Grumpig
Latios
Mime Jr.
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf

Whew. . Okay, I think that's all. XD And I tried to put them in order. =P

Um... I think you forgot Spiritomb.

RaikaCastillo
June 2nd, 2009, 06:11 PM
Well, Umbreon has always been one of my favorite Eeveelutions.

ShinjisLover
June 2nd, 2009, 08:08 PM
Um... I think you forgot Spiritomb.

No, I was listing the ones that I like. I don't like Spiritomb, therefore I didn't put it in the list.

RYOUKI
June 2nd, 2009, 08:11 PM
Of course. They're awesome types. Though not my favorites. xD

But I still have them mandatory for my team. I have Gallade in my Platinum team, and have both Driftblim and Mismagius in my Pearl team.

iShini
June 2nd, 2009, 08:23 PM
Well, of course. owo; To each his/her own, honestly. Of course, to me, Dark-types are love... >w>;

Psychic: Chimecho, Hypno, Gardevoir, Gallade
Ghost: Mismagius, Drifloon, Gengar, Duskull, Dusclops, Dusknoir
Dark: Umbreon, Houndoom, Weavile, Cacturne, Sharpedo

BenjiTheKid
June 2nd, 2009, 08:35 PM
My brother likes the ghost Pokemon. His favorite was always Ghastly (sp? I think I got it right) and gengar. He also liked Shuppet.

I like phychic Pokemon. Always have. I used to love Abra. Espeon is cool. Don't care much for Espeon in battle... but in looks... it's a favorite. <3

Attrox Ostendo
June 2nd, 2009, 08:40 PM
They're among my favorite types. I only actually dislike Poison, Bug, and Normal (For some weird reason...) types. So, you're definitely not alone.

Missingno.7-4468
June 2nd, 2009, 08:40 PM
I love Psychic and Ghost types!
Psychic is my second favorite type with Espeon as my favorite.
And Ghost is my third favorite type with...ummm....pretty much everything(except Dusknoir)

lunarkitty
June 2nd, 2009, 09:50 PM
I do. Gastly's at the top of my all-time favorite pokémons list. :)

white lancer
June 2nd, 2009, 09:59 PM
Three of my favorite types...Dark is probably my second-favorite type of all time just cause the Pokémon are so cool. I've always liked the Ghost type, but unfortunately I don't think they have many good designs outside of the Gastly line and the Misdreavus line. I almost always have a Psychic type on my team, too.

June 3rd, 2009, 12:06 AM
The reason I like ghost types escepically gengar is that that they personally I think that they have good evansion skills and that They look cool, lol and that they look strong and If you train them well are strong!
I love gengar because of its evil sort of smile heh heh heh...
I had a gengar recently in pokemon diamond but I started a new game.
Right now I have a gastly that I'm training!
Go Morty and Fantina!
I know its wierd that my username is the dragon master is back even though Ghsot/Dark and pshycic type pokemon are my favourites...

crobatdeluxe
June 3rd, 2009, 12:13 AM
They're among my favorite types. I only actually dislike Poison, Bug, and Normal (For some weird reason...) types. So, you're definitely not alone.

Those are the types I like!!! fist is poison, second is bug, and third is normal!

On topic, dark Type is my 5th favorite type, and Psychic is my 4th.

Dark- Tyranitar, Mightyena, Sharpedo, Sableye
Psychic- Alakazam, Gardevoir, and Gallade.

I don't fancy ghost types but I have a fave ghost...

Mismagius...

June 3rd, 2009, 12:22 AM
That's fine.
Oh and does anyone think that my Gengar had a good move structure?
Here it is...
Shadow Claw
Shadow Ball
Destiny Bond
Dark Pulse
I'm not sure if you like the moves but hey i'm asking your opinion so be truthful.

.:Kanto:.
June 3rd, 2009, 01:33 AM
Gengar is an awsome Pokémon, one of my favourites! :P

XxDawnfanxX
June 3rd, 2009, 02:44 AM
Oh yeah, I like all 3 actually

Ghost: Gastly, Haunter, Gengar
Physic: Starmie, Espeon, Alakazam
Dark: Umbreon, Houndour, Houndoom

Those are my top 3 of each type.

Fredu999
June 3rd, 2009, 02:56 AM
My favorite is Haunter 'cause it's so cool. Looks like so fishy. Does someone think that Dark and Steel type is unneccesery. There isn't that many and made some things lame e.g. Magnemite was better when not steel.

Second Coming of Jebus
June 3rd, 2009, 03:03 AM
Yep. Houndoom Fah-Tah-Wah

templekeeper
June 3rd, 2009, 05:19 AM
I hate Psychic types; I can't find a single one that I'd like to use except possibly Grumpig/Hypno.

Mismagius is alright.

I like Dark dual-types...Honchkrow and Crawdaunt, specifically.

EDIT: if it evovles with a Shiny Stone or Dusk Stone, I like it =P.

Spinosaurus
June 3rd, 2009, 05:35 AM
What are you talking about?

ALOT people likes those types.

And yet,Espeon is one of my top 3 favourite pokemon

My top 3 of..
Psychic type:
1.Espeon
2.Cimechu
3.Gardevoir
Dark type:
1.Sharpeo
2.Houndoom
3.Shiftry/Mightyana/Tyranatar
Ghost:
1.Dusknoir
2.Sableye
3.Banette

Isabelle
June 3rd, 2009, 08:15 AM
Psychic Type are nice ^^. I usually like Sabrina. She likes Psychic types just like me. I would usually love Alakazam and Bronzong. They are usually the best.

bewbs
June 3rd, 2009, 08:21 AM
Dark, Pyschich and ghost pokemon are epic.

Gengar is so sexy. Froslass rocks, Misamagus rocks Espeon rocks, Umbreon rocks, Gardevour rocks, they all rock.

KostK2Boss
June 3rd, 2009, 08:46 AM
My favorite type is Normal, as I like ALL Normal types (I mean it, ALL. Even Farfetch'd is quite cute without his stupid piece of brocoil). I like Ghost/Psychic and Dark pokemon too, but not all of them.

To be exact:
GHOST DISLIKES: Sableye (does this ----- have any weakness???), Frosslass (moral: females are ghosts?!?), Spiritomb (why, why THAT name??), Drifloon and its evo' (WHAT DOES A HOT AIR BALLOON HAVE TO DO WITH GHOSTS????), Dusknoir (the Duskull family decide to go French, parsche?).
DARK DISLIKES: Sneasel and Weavile (behold, the era of identical evolutions), Poochyena and Mightyena (alternate Houndoom/Houndour), Honckrow (what have you done to Murkrow??), Sableye and Spritomb again.
PSYCHIC DISLIKES: Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit (ladies and gentlemen, the most ridiculous legendary trio EVER!!!), Gallade (metrosexual...), Natu (who beheaded Xatu?), Meditite and Medicham (shouldn't they censor these names?), Creseria (Darkrai needs no rival!), Bronzor and Bronzong (Baltoy and Claydol go blues, ohhh yeah...).

All the others are above average to me, so I can't say I totally hate these 3 types.

Fredu999
June 3rd, 2009, 10:03 AM
Drifloon and its evo' (WHAT DOES A HOT AIR BALLOON HAVE TO DO WITH GHOSTS????), Poochyena and Mightyena (alternate Houndoom/Houndour), Honckrow (what have you done to Murkrow??), Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit (ladies and gentlemen, the most ridiculous legendary trio EVER!!!), Bronzor and Bronzong (Baltoy and Claydol go blues, ohhh yeah...).

EXACTLY what I have been thinking. I especially hate Bronzor, because I never have a Pokemon that's good against it. Honckrow is just ridiculous and Poochyena is so annoying in the beginning of the GBA games.

Melodyfree
June 3rd, 2009, 10:14 AM
You know, I actually thought that Dark/Psychic/Ghost were the most popular types. Shows how much I know, eh?

Anyways, I love all three of them with a slight (lol rly) bias towards Psychic.
My favorite Psychics are Gardevoir, Gallade, Espeon, Starmie, Jirachi, Cresselia and Chimecho.
My favorite Ghosts are Mismagius, Froslass, Banette and Haunter.
My favorite Darks are Umbreon, Houndoom, Absol, Sharpedo and Weavile.

.FoX.
June 3rd, 2009, 11:15 AM
I started to like Ghost types after they released some new ghost type pokemon other than Ghastly, Haunter and Gengar. They were the only ghost type pokemon in the game but they were also poison types, which made them useless v.s. psychic types. Then they released new ghost type pokemon that were actually good match ups agains psychic types.

niksmart1a
June 3rd, 2009, 01:16 PM
i love gengar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zophus Maverick
June 3rd, 2009, 01:18 PM
i like dark and ghost type pokemon the most.. i dont like psychic pokemons.. in my opinion they are weak XD. but yea my favorite pokemon is ganger, XD

RicanPKMN87
June 3rd, 2009, 06:04 PM
i like espeon, alakazam, and gendar, and tyranitar

sabrina_diamond
June 5th, 2009, 01:15 AM
I love:
Dark - Houndoom, Mightyena and Umbreon, and countless others except Stunkly
Psychic - Abra and Kadabra, Hypno, Gallade (?), Gardevior, Latias, ... I could go on (no. 1 Psychic fan)
Ghost: Haunter

kingofjokers
June 5th, 2009, 02:46 PM
i love my gengar and spirittomb and love physics too but i love dark more

Nnoitra Jiruga
June 5th, 2009, 03:41 PM
I love Dark types~ 8 D You're not the only one. My favorite Dark type ish Weavile < 33

Giraffes? Giraffes!
June 5th, 2009, 09:43 PM
I love Dark and Phsyics as well :D
Dark : Houndoom and Umbreon.
Psychic : Natu

I can't think of anymore because theres to many to remember :(

Harley Quinn
June 5th, 2009, 10:48 PM
I love psychic pokemon.

Alakazam. <3

Though, any fusions with psychic (apart from Medicham) I don't like.

Mr. Tabachi
June 5th, 2009, 11:58 PM
i like goasts and sikcciks and darcs becaus the r rly cool and evil and asome and dakness is my favrite flavr
TYRNITUR ROOLS

June 6th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Gengar Gengar Gengar!!!
Gengar Rules Forever...

~Magnus~
June 6th, 2009, 03:44 AM
Favorite Types :) Back in TCG times i was the Psychic Gym for the card game :) Favorite is Rotom

Alec_
June 6th, 2009, 04:10 AM
Probably. Yes i do like Ghost/Dark/Psychic Types >3. They are powerful types also. But sometimes it depends on the stats.

Limey-chan
June 6th, 2009, 05:17 AM
I don't not like Ghosts (If that makes sense), it's just very rare that I ever have them in my teams, mostly due to there being very few available in the Gen I and II games.

I quite like Darks, especially Umbreon and Houndoom. They're two of my fave Gen II Pokémon, and make semi-regular appearances in my teams.

I like Psychics, probably my fave type of the 3 here. Most of my early RBY teams have included a Psychic (Usually Alakazam), and they were unbeatable in the 1st Gen games.

Ayselipera
June 6th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Lots of people like psychic, ghost and dark types.
I like them all, but I have always had a thing for
Abra.

Fire Eagle
June 6th, 2009, 05:31 PM
I love Psychic, Dark, and Ghost Pokemon, especially the ones that have a hybrid type rating like Medicham is Psychic and Fighting.

Saltare.
June 6th, 2009, 06:52 PM
I LOVE these types! You do NOT want to get me started on my favorites.

I especially like Dark and Psychic. My Diamond party is mostly Darks/Psychics. I have the Yin-Yang thing going on. Haha.

JAD0109
June 6th, 2009, 06:57 PM
I love Psychic and Ghost types...not a big fan of Dark.

Gengar and Alakazam = <333

Shasjas
June 7th, 2009, 05:59 AM
Psychic is my favourite type, and darks cool too.
dont like ghost though...

Silvergale
June 7th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Those are some of my favorite types! They aren't my most favorite, no, that spot belongs to water pokemon, but they are all up there on my list.

Superjub
June 7th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Noody likes ghost, dark and psychic types? :S One of my favourite Pokemon (Espeon) is psychic! :D I think ghost, dark and psychic types are great compared to some others *cough*poison*cough*. The only ghost and dark type I dislike with a passion is Spiritomb. Sableye looks MUCH better, in my opinion. :D

angelsavoir
June 7th, 2009, 10:57 AM
I love ghost and pyshic types. They have some of my favorite pokemon. If i had to pick a favorite for both type, it would be Gengar for ghost. Kadabra for pyshic.

Shasjas
June 7th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Noody likes ghost, dark and psychic types? :S One of my favourite Pokemon (Espeon) is psychic! :D I think ghost, dark and psychic types are great compared to some others *cough*poison*cough*. The only ghost and dark type I dislike with a passion is Spiritomb. Sableye looks MUCH better, in my opinion. :D
yep poisons pretty boring

June 7th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Its great to know that heaps of people like ghost/dark and pshycics types of Pokemon.
Phew that is such a relief.
The only reason I made this thread was because all my friends hate ghost/dark and pshycic types.
YAY! Thanks everyone!

TERRA#493
June 9th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Ghost, Dark and Psychis are aside Dragon the most mystic types ever.
And thats the reason, why i like mostly of them a lot.. they usually have a large movepool too and some of them are in some wise really special, such as Alakazam as the most intelligent Pokemon and Sableye and Spiritomb because of their Dark/Ghost-type for no weaknesses.

CyanideEspeon
June 9th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I love those types, too. Mewtwo, Dark Snow (Weavile), and Giratina are often in my party.

dc_united
June 9th, 2009, 04:34 PM
A lot of people love dark-types.
>>>>>Tyranitar & Sneasel fan<<<<<
They're one of the few Pokemon resistant to ghost and psychic, types that regularly crop up in the Elite Four and Wifi, not to mention that there are only about six different evolutionary lines.

Andcetera
June 9th, 2009, 04:50 PM
I love dark and ghost types the most +'_'+
My favorite dark type is Murkrow and ghost type is Haunter.
Im not a big fan of psychics though >_>

♣Gawain♣
June 10th, 2009, 04:02 AM
I always use Ghost-types for annoyers(Dusknoir, and it's the only ghost-type I use in my team) and Dark-type for Tankers(Yes, Umbreon). Psychic's sweeper and tanker too(Latios and Cresselia).

Pachireecko
June 10th, 2009, 04:14 AM
Of course I do! Especially pshycic!

©ereal Killer
June 10th, 2009, 06:24 AM
Ghost? Dark? Psychic? *high 5*

there will be no pokemon without these types...

Tyranitar, Houndoom, Sneasel, Umbreon, Espeon... Darkrai!!
*sigh*

completes me :P

BeachBoy
June 11th, 2009, 09:28 AM
I like some of 'em. You're definitely not alone though. XD

Actually, my future Arcade team is Umbreon, Crobat, Spiritomb. \o/ They're gonna rock.

OokamiShipper
June 13th, 2009, 07:20 AM
There are sooo many fans here, of course some people like that combonation of types.
Including me. :3

FreakyLocz14
June 13th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Please let their be someone or some people who like ghost/dark or pshycic type pokemon... besides me!

PSYCHIC TYPE TRAINER HERE:
ESPEON
BRONZONG
GIRAFARIG
CRESSELIA
MANAPHY
GALLADE.... FTW

(That's my Pearl team)

Aro-kun
June 13th, 2009, 01:47 PM
o.O who doesn't like ghost, dark, psychic types? My favorite pkmn is umbreon, while me favorite psychic pokemon is Alakazam, or maybe Espeon. And my favorite ghost type is Sableye:he looks cool