PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Hoenn Camp

Thunder Pichu
November 3rd, 2003, 05:10 PM
Simply, a camp.

Jeff, camp counsellor, walked down the forest trail. He looked around at his surrounding. Taillows' song threaded through the air, soft, a perfect melody. The man looked to his left, and saw a glaring soft-purple painted cabin there, surrounded by trees. On his right, still more, some decidous, some coniferous. The whole camp was a circle, cabins on the outside edge, and the main hall diguised in the middle. Jeff was currently walking counter-clockwise 'round it. He heard a different noise punctue the fine tune. "Jeeeeeff!" Called a soft voice. "Karmen..." He mumbled, and startled jogging to a cabin, his destination.

That is a base of the RPG. Please, to sign-up to this, fill the following form out;

Name:
Personalty:
Ambition:
Description:
Cabin:
Starter Pokémon:

Pick one of these cabins, please...;

Fire*
Water
Electric
Grass*
Psychic
Fighting
Normal
Dark*
Steel

* = been picked

Okay. That is all. Sign-up!
Proper grammar is real nice...

Edit by Fallen Angel:
You must start the RP in this thread, if people have questions have them PM you

Okay! Need you to see this bit. What I mean by ambition, what do you wanna do? <insert type here> master, Pokemon, Master, wanna beat so-and-so, or what?

Omega-Brendan
November 18th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Name: Kite Kuya
Personalty: Your average hero boy:)
Ambition: I 4got what this word means...
Description: red cap worn the wrong way round, coffee brown hair sticking out the sides of it, black knee length shorts and a white t-shirt that has the Hoenn Pokeball symbol on the bak in red.
Cabin: Fire
Starter Pokémon: Charmander(man I missed to old days using him...)

Mikoudi
November 24th, 2003, 05:42 AM
Seems like a fun rp!

Name: Mikoudi
Personalty: A quiet type kid, serious about quests and adventures
Ambition: erm...
Description: A white t-shirt with Pokemon League Master on it and blue jeans with a red cap on with a pokeball on it
Cabin: Grass
Starter Pokémon: Scyther (my buddy :D)

Thunder Pichu
November 25th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Righto everyone! TY for joining. No one may pick those two cabins now.

Mikoudi, make sure scyther isn't, well, 00ber, you know.

Fallen Angel, right, right. Okay with me!

Omega-Brendan
November 28th, 2003, 06:28 PM
You might want to tick off those cabins picked

Greed
November 29th, 2003, 12:43 PM
Name: CaRtOON
Personalty: Tomboyish
Ambition: ..?
Description: Boy clothes, and really short hair, like a dude's, oh and black clothes. Also a cap saying "Eminem"
Cabin: Dark (RULE!!)
Starter Pokémon: Togetic

*gets killed by chainsaw*

Thunder Pichu
November 30th, 2003, 05:05 AM
Um... you'd hafta go with Togepi, can't have a second evolution. I also thought this was obvious, but you must pick a starter the same type as your cabin.

I will tick off the cabins, good idea.

Glalie
November 30th, 2003, 11:15 AM
Name: James
Personalty: Nice, Smart, Weird.
Ambition: To become an Ice Pokemon Master.
Describtion: Blue Hat with pokeball on it, Blue Pants and Shirt, Blue Shoes.
Cabin: Dark
Starter Pokémon: Sneasel

This sounds like fun.

I would have chosen the Ice Cabin and Glalie, but there is no Ice Cabin.:disappoin

Oh ya, by the way Thunder Pichu, its me YamiSneasel from Serebii, i like this site better, not as many rules.

Greed
November 30th, 2003, 02:52 PM
I put Togetic? *looks at post* Oops!!! >_<;; Just please ignore that and think of it as Togepi ^^;;

*gets shot a hundred times*

Thunder Pichu
November 30th, 2003, 04:39 PM
You can just edit CaRtOON. If you want Togepi, you'll hafta have normal cabin. Glalie has taken dark because he posted everything right. Is that okay with you?

Neko
November 30th, 2003, 08:13 PM
Name: Kaitlyn
Personality: Smart, Playfull and Arrogant some times.
Ablition: Strength
Description: A beautifull young female with A white t-shirt under dark blue overals and pitch black sneakers. she wears a backpack full of her own things such as pokemon food, a few bits of clothing, food for herself, alot of cooking utensils, needfull things and some spices. She aims to be the best Pokemon Breeder of all time and breed mostly rares to help balance the commiuntiy of pokemon out.
Cabin: Psychic
Starter Pokemon: Grumpig

Thunder Pichu
December 1st, 2003, 02:34 AM
Good, but you can't choose an evolved pokemon as a starter. Wanna go with Spoink?

Rift
December 1st, 2003, 02:30 PM
count me in!

Name: Jake
Personallity: Funny, outgoing, caring, nice
Ambition: Is atempting to become a Pokemon Master
Description: looks exactly like Kenta (except Jake wheres jeans instead of shorts)
Cabin: Fighting
Starter: Heracross

so when do we start?

Neko
December 1st, 2003, 03:05 PM
Fine.. Then it will be Spoink instead of Grumpig.

Rift
December 1st, 2003, 03:28 PM
i found away around the type thing! if lets say you want Chinchou as your starter here but waters already taken, go to the electric one! see my Heracross its a fighter bug! :laugh:

jazzerb25
December 1st, 2003, 03:36 PM
Name: Josh
Personalty: Wierd, has 4 dragon tattoos and his eyebrows pierced.
Ambition: To be recognized
Description: wearing a black hoodie with baggy blue jean paints. Brown hair, ice blue eyes.
Cabin: Water
Starter Pokémon: Magikarp

Neko
December 1st, 2003, 04:00 PM
So, when can we start the roleplay?

punkie90
December 1st, 2003, 04:24 PM
Just let em get in really quick!

Name: Rodger
Personality: A outgoing person who like to joke around with peopl. And like to just have a good old time!
Description: A brom haired boy with a bandana on ( red ). Sweatshirt on ( black ), And always has a backpack on!
Cabin:Pshycic
Starter Pokemon: Abra

Rift
December 1st, 2003, 06:46 PM
when is this gonna start? im pretty excited! but i wish a couple more people would join Pokemon Dimension... :'(

Glalie
December 1st, 2003, 06:53 PM
when is this gonna start? im pretty excited! but i wish a couple more people would join Pokemon Dimension... :'(What do you mean “more people join Pokemon Dimension”, I would but it has already started.

Rift
December 1st, 2003, 08:57 PM
that dont mean anything! you can still join me and Sapphire would love to see someone new! its been me and Sapphire for like 5 pages...

Thunder Pichu
December 2nd, 2003, 04:25 AM
'It's gonna start' when I get back from school. -_-

Anyways, lemme check - see who's posted what cabin...

Left over ones;

Fire*
Water*
Electric
Grass*
Psychic*
Fighting*
Normal
Dark*
Steel

* = been picked

Two people have picked Psychic cabin. Do you wanna share the cabin, one of you quit, someone picks a different cabin, or what?

ONLY ONE MORE JOINER! (Otherwise I'm vertually kicked outta my own RPG...)

punkie90
December 2nd, 2003, 04:31 AM
Shure, I will share with Neko!

Neko
December 2nd, 2003, 07:28 PM
Ug.. I'd rather not.. if theres only one cabin per person then you should choose another..

flygonruler1
December 3rd, 2003, 01:25 PM
Ill join ummmm... can you change steel to dragon?(trampinch)

Thunder Pichu
December 3rd, 2003, 05:07 PM
Looks Like I'm fudging...

Flygonruler1, go have dragon cabin. Punkie90, steel or electric?

flygonruler1
December 3rd, 2003, 08:08 PM
Cool thanks alot for the spot

hey that rymes

punkie90
December 4th, 2003, 04:26 AM
Well can you make a second phsycic cabin? PLEASE??????

Neko
December 4th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Theres only one Psychic cabin sorry.

You'll just have to deal with it and go with another cabin.

( ground and rock cabins are missing. )

punkie90
December 4th, 2003, 01:49 PM
Ok. I will go in. Steel Cabin!

If there is one?!

Thunder Pichu
December 5th, 2003, 04:11 AM
Voila, you are in steel cabin. Now, please, I will be taking my time to post the RPGingish part, as I am still half-asleep...

Omega-Brendan
December 5th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Kie hopped onto a coach that is going to the camp, a Charmander will be awating him at the camp.

Kite had booked the fire cabin, and since it was winter there will be a nice warm fireplace

Neko
December 6th, 2003, 04:10 AM
Does this mean we started already?

Thunder Pichu
December 6th, 2003, 05:04 AM
We shouldn't have started... *coughcough*

I'll make my post. I do wish to let you know that I will not tolerate 4-5 or less lines in a post. NO SCRIPT. Script is my RPG peeve. In other words, no script or scripty stuff.

~*~

Sara Neferti walked down the forest trail. It was silent but for the gentle taillow song rising through the trees. There seemed to not be another soul on this side of camp.
Sara's feet made little clouds of dust rise from the thin footpath. However dry the path was, it was cooling to be under the canopy of the forest. The greenery stretched above in an endless sea of green.
Sara neared her cabin, the electric one, the letter had said.
Electric cabin had wooden walls, coated in a peeling daisy paint. Around the outside, by the ground, were bits of paint that had obviously fallen free of the cabin. The door, however, had been freshly painted. When Sara hopped unto the porch, she could smell the paint.
She tugged on the brass knocker, and finding the door open, she walked right in.

punkie90
December 6th, 2003, 05:40 AM
Rodger was right behind here. As he walked with here, the steel cabin was a little farther from hers so he had to keep walking! He saw the cabin he wanted. The psycic cabin but it was already take. As he walked on he found his cabin it looked simalir to Sara's but it had a silver poke' ball picture on the cabins door. I walked in and then... I saw abra laying in my ben. I screamed YAY! And then just put it in the pokeball and then started reading the camp's offical rules!

Neko
December 6th, 2003, 08:13 AM
A young female steps off of the bus. A cool summer breeze blows through her sandy blond hair as her head slowly moves allowing blue hues to observe her current surroundings. not far from her right foot stands a small spoink in which give a cute and curious Spoink? call as it looks appon his trainer. slowly her head finishes it's movement then makes it's way down to her small compainion pokemon. Don't worry Spunky. it's a good get away from our large city home with that the small spoink gives out another cute spoink as it begins hopping up and down. not aware of her trainers movements towards her cabin. a nice cabin as it semes. more further into the woods than the others giving it more privacy. And telling from the smoke emurging from the chimmny, there was a fire lit inside. small patches of moss cover sertian areas around the cabing but nothing to bad. besides a few mushrooms gathering in a small patch near the left corner furthest into the woods. her spoink stop hopping and quickly rushes over to her side. well, this is it spunky. hope it's going to be fun here. we'll need it. along with the extra time given for training you.

Greed
December 7th, 2003, 08:53 AM
*CaRtOON arrives*

Everyone: OH NO!!! >_<;

Togepi: <I don't think these people are glad you're here, Toon.. O_o;

CaRtOON: No they don't! ^_^ They're just saying "oh no" cus I forgot to bring deoderant! XD

*Gets killed by group*

Togepi: Oh no! You all killed CaRtOON!

Larvitar: You meanies! >_<;

XD

Thunder Pichu
December 7th, 2003, 05:40 PM
That happens to be a good example of script... ._.;
Please edit that...

punkie90
December 8th, 2003, 04:19 PM

I slowley walk out sid after sleeping. Me and abra go out side and look at our sorounding. It's very foggy and the forest looks a little draark. So then we got tired then feel aslepp. The woke up in the moring and saw the weather was perfect for training pokemon. We rushed out side to start traing and then this guy with a refree shirt on was on a atv and wooshed right passed us. We jumped with shook. Then we headed into the forest to look for some wild pokemon to batlle!

Omega-Brendan
December 8th, 2003, 11:37 PM
Kite Kuya cycled through a deep wood with a variety of trees ranging from Ash to Oak.(Some pun eh?)

Soon he reached the campsite, he parked his bike against a wall on a small cabin with a sign that read FIRE CABIN and in smaller letters; reserved for Kite Kuya.

He opened the unlocked door and he was amazed. The walls were covered in prune red paint, a double bed squeezed into the corner next to a bookshelf. Opposite the bed was a small television set, next to the TV was a small CD stand. On the wall with the bed's 'head' was a huge window, on the other side of the wall was a wardrobe, a desk with a Microsoft Windows XP set up with a camp rulebook all neatly set up. On the bed were some bed sheets, and the frames were made of rich redwood(and so were the wardrobes) The door had a half Pokeball symbol on it, seeing as I came from Kanto. I walked out of my cabin and found a mailbox next to me, I opened it, curiously and found a small package. Impatiently I ripped open the package a found a note. it read;

Kite,
Here is the Pokemon as requested, and enclosed is a gift from your parents too

Jeff,

Kite looked at the Pokeball. It had a crimson red top instead of the normal bright red, and the gift was a moonstone. One of the rarest stones in existence, it was tied onto a black string as I put it around my neck. The moon symbol carved onto the stone standed out more than anything else did.

"Thanks." I whispered.

I went back to look at the schedule.

10:00 AM Assemble At Hall

and the list went on...

"It's 9:50now! Better get a move on!" I quickly ran outside, slipping the Pokeball into my pant pocket and hopped onto my bike and peddled down furiously.

Neko
December 9th, 2003, 12:59 AM
*making my second post. hope no one minds*

she slowly walks into the cabin. three switches with three different laibles above the three switches. she flips the first switch. immedietly the room fills with a purple like light but the room remains darkens. Black Lights.. Interesting she flips off the first switch then flips the second. a mid-bright light floods the room making everything within sight viewable. a mid-sized bed remains on the right side by a window. a solid oak dresser a few feet infront of it. to the right a large book shelf coverd in books which seme mostly for training pokemon. the other portion for how to take care of yourself in the woods. a mid-sized desk to the left side of the bookshelf with a red colored seat. in the back, a fireplace and two seats infront with a rug that has the phychic symbol appon it. not far to the right corner a small chair and to the left corner, another shelf in which to place your pokemon if needed. but she had no real need of it since so far she only had one. her attention turns a closet door. reaching out her hand she turns the knob and opens the door allowing light to flood the small closet which holds boxes. but curiosity takes it appon her to pick up one of the boxes and open it. neatly placed inside are tools and food based items. in another, five ultraballs, five max elixers, five max repels and a masterball which her father worked so hard to bribe his boss to give to him. with a small note. though you might need these dear. take care of yourslef. love, your parents P.S use the masterball wisely dear. with a sight sigh she closes the box and puts it back on the shelf while thinking to herself They might come in handy later on. after closing the door she peers to a small schedule placed appon the back of the door. well Spunky, we should be getting down to the meeting place. the spoink gives off a cute spoink then begins walking aside with her owner. after closing the door to her cabin she begins walking down the path to the meeting place marked appon the schedule list.

Ursillynotme
December 9th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Aggggggh Running Down The Path Im Late Im Late Is It Too Late To Book Trips Over A Log *CRASH*

Name : Ursillynotme
Personality : Nice Calm Friendly
Ambition : Right Now To Make It To Camp
Cabin : Is There A Flying One
Starter Pokemon : Torchic

Thunder Pichu
December 10th, 2003, 03:20 AM
Too late. Some mod, please delete the spam...
Even if you were in here at all, I'd ask you to redo that. Short post, not even grammar... (Who capitolizes every word?) ...
Gah. Sorry If I'm being a little harsh, but my eyes have been damaged enough. X.x

punkie90
December 10th, 2003, 04:36 AM
That was horribble! Nowback to the rp!

After being in the forest for some short time I got hungry. So me and sbra went off to the cabin and got something to eat. Then a few trainers were talking. I was like what is gunna be acomplished by just ditting around. So we left. And we went back into the forest. There whee many weedle's and caterpie's and those bug pokemon. So we went through a few battles and hen before we knew it a beedrile came after us then i was like . Abra use teleport the claw. Abra did it and succeded to do it 5 times and the beedril was dead! I was like! Good battle abra! And then with ll of our joy went went of to look at a small water fall ahead...

Neko
December 10th, 2003, 07:45 AM
That was horribble! Nowback to the rp!

After being in the forest for some short time I got hungry. So me and sbra went off to the cabin and got something to eat. Then a few trainers were talking. I was like what is gunna be acomplished by just ditting around. So we left. And we went back into the forest. There whee many weedle's and caterpie's and those bug pokemon. So we went through a few battles and hen before we knew it a beedrile came after us then i was like . Abra use teleport the claw. Abra did it and succeded to do it 5 times and the beedril was dead! I was like! Good battle abra! And then with ll of our joy went went of to look at a small water fall ahead...
Your turning your RP into a story. please for the sake of the others, Try to RP normaly. -.-;;;;

Glalie
December 10th, 2003, 09:15 AM
My Sneasel and I are walking up the path to the coach that will take us to camp, when all of a sudden, it starts to leave early. "Oh no, Sneasel run for it." I told my Sneasel. We caught up to it and jumped on. "Yay, were on our way to camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what exactly are we supposed to do in this RP?

Rift
December 10th, 2003, 05:23 PM
Too late. Some mod, please delete the spam...
Even if you were in here at all, I'd ask you to redo that. Short post, not even grammar... (Who capitolizes every word?) ...
Gah. Sorry If I'm being a little harsh, but my eyes have been damaged enough. X.x
um...he/she didnt do nothin wrong Thunder P but Ursillynotm put the form in a whit color so ya gotta hightlight it to see it! :classic:

Thunder Pichu
December 12th, 2003, 03:44 AM
Oh, I saw. -_-;
My eyes aren't that bad.

We walk around, catch pokemon in the camp, and after the camp, the real plot starts...

~*~

Sara looked around the place. She saw lots of people already had their pokemon. She walked up to one boy, and his sneasel.
"Why does everyone seem to have their pokemon?" she asked, slightly nervous.

~*~

It's TP, not Thunder P, Thunder, Pichu, T P, T Pichu, or even Thunder Pichu for my friends. Call me TP if you won't use my given nickname, eh? ^.^

Rift
December 14th, 2003, 07:25 PM
wow...everything cept what i said! :P

Neko
December 15th, 2003, 04:53 PM
Is it me or is this RP Dying quickly?

Soggy_Cornflakes
January 3rd, 2004, 05:42 PM
I dunno, but to me it is... I'll jsut carry on... hoping something will happen...
~~~

Kite Kuya kept cycling and saw many people with other Pokemon. A tall man about 6 feet in height walked up to him.

"Are you Kite Kuya?" the man asked in a friendly tone.

"Yea..." Kite said... Charmander emerged from his Pokeball and Kite started to walk away, hoping to meet a new friend.

EDIT: I'm Omega-Brendan and I can't find the Lost Password button so I got a new account

2nd EDIT: I just found it... (used a link when I typed www.pokecommunity)