PDA

View Full Version : The Legendary Confrence

Jhotos_Power
September 24th, 2004, 07:28 PM
you hear noises coming from atop a moutin in you're town,..... loud,werid strange noises, you hear rumors going around the town saying every legendary pokemon have gathered there to see who is the strongest, but something seems to be happing atop of the moutain....one night while u were perparing to go to sleep in you're house u see a big flash outside of you're window, u approach the window and see a big machine land at the top of the moutain where the legendary pokemon are said to be fighting, now everynite u hear strange machienary noises coming from the moutain.....u decide u cant help you're self but go check on whats going on atop of the moutain u grab you're pokemon off you're dresser and you're off!!!

Name:
Pokemon: (8 max)
description:
personality:
legendary pokemon you are rooting for: (the one u choose will affect the story u might even catch it?!?!?!? but thats a might))
----------------------------------------------
Mine :D

Name: Styiles
Pokemon: Flygon, Charizard, Blastoise,Sceptile, sandslash,typhlosion, pidegot
descriptoin: yellow eyes, navy blue bandanna, baggy blue shorts and white-tee
personality: cool and calm:
legendary pkmn yer rooting for: latios

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Name: Alana
Pokemon: Chikorita, Ninetales, red Gyarados, Quilava, Mudkip, Altaria, Totodile, and a Pidgey that doesn't battle.
description: I'll come back to that
personality: Im easy to get along with and I love making new friends.Ive got a care free personality except when it comes to battling.When Im in a battle I never back down and almost nothing throws me off balance.I give my Pokmon strict training but nothing more than I think they can handle.
legendary pokemon you are rooting for: Suicune and Raikou

Jhotos_Power
September 24th, 2004, 07:48 PM
lol i thought this thread would die quickly but good i got some 1 now only 2 more ppl and we can strt this

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Name: Saph
Pokemon: Espeon, Umbreon, Gardevoir, Salmence, Flygon, Warlein, Kingdra and Absol
discription: thinking about it
personality: Saph is easy to get angry and easily trust others.Her kindness make everyone smile and get new friends quickly.
Legendary pokemon that you are rooting for: Rayquaza

Jhotos_Power
September 24th, 2004, 07:53 PM
yes!!! 1 more person!!!!!!! well anywayz imma go ahead and start this rp the 4th person can jump at anytime but will have to work his/her way into the plot, by the way this moutain is huge!! like the 100 battle tournament in pokemon colloseum!!!! so it'll take us a couple of pages to reach the top!!! :D

styiles ran up the windy path, the wind was blowing to hard so he decided t o fly, but when he tried to fly the winds were still to strong and was blown him and his pokemon further back down the moutain path "well i guess we wont be flying to the top of this moutain, hmm i heard that mysterious trainers and retired gym leaders train up here in these moutains, maybe we'll see some 1 famous charizard" styiles turned to his charizard and patted him on the head "well lets keep on moving!" styiles and charizard kept going upwards into the darkness

Hoshi
September 24th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Name: Hoshi
Pokemon: Charizard, Baziken, Lapras, Dewgong, Dragonite, Pichu, Pichu, Skitty
description: ehh link soon ^^;
personality: bubbly, but easily angered
legendary pokemon you are rooting for: Celebi

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Alana moved slowly up the path holding Pidgey tight making sher she doesn't get blown away. "If we do make it to the top it will all be worth it to see those Legendarys." Chikorita nodded. They kept walking heads bowed against the wind. "We need to do smoething about this wind." She said after a while. She reached in her backpack and pulled out some goggles. "They're made for dessert use do they should do fine." She put them on and kept moving.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Saph was climbing up the mountain. Her Espeon and Umbreon followed her. She sliped little bit, but got up. It was getting little bi cold, so Saph put on her jumper. Her two pokemon seemed to be not cold.

Jhotos_Power
September 24th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Styiles was now getting hungry for food he opened his pack and gave his pokemon and him sume food "eat up guys we have a long way to go" the pokemon growled with glee, styiles returned them to thier pokeballs after they were done eating....20 minutes later styiles was gettin tired and decided to stop for a rest, he looked for shelter and saw a nerby cave and ran into it, he set up camp and a little fire he was all cozy in hiss sleeping bag when all of a sudden styiles heard a huge roar and saw a huge blue and white figure flying by the entrance of the cave, styiles quickly got up and checked it out "o my god its you!!!!" styiles saw his favorite legendary pkmn he heard so much about it looked as if it got his pretty hard or sumething, it was Latios "................" "whats a matter" the latios said nothing and flew off like a jet back uptowards the moutain "whoa that was so awesome, one of these days latios i will catch you, just wait and see!!!" styiles turned around and headed back towards his sleeping bag and soon afterwards fell asleep

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Saph lay on the grass, attempting to count stars. Suddenly she saw a green creature flying by and knew that it was rayquaza, her fave pokemon.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Alana put on her jacket and then found a leveled patch of grass she could rest on. She lay back and stared up at the sky. Suddenly there was a huge gust of wing. It was blowing north. "Suicune" she muttered then she closed her eyes.

Jhotos_Power
September 24th, 2004, 08:33 PM
styiles awoke ready to keep going up the moutain path, he was pumped "ok charizard today we make it to the top" *sweat drop appears on charizard* *sweat drop appears on styiles* "yeah maybe yer right, well then lets keep pushing foward," styiles left the cave and kept heading north east up the moutain "hey look over there charizard it looks like a theif is stealing something from that trainer sleeping "hey you put those pokemon back, there not you'res!!!" "uh-oh" the theif was busted but he wouldn't go down without a fight "ok kid lets make a little deal if i win this battle i keep these pokemon and if you win, i'll put them back" "fine then but perpare to lose im no beginner i have beated the kanto and johto league and have 7 badges in the hoenn league!!" "yeah right kid enough small talk lets fight!, go houndour!"
"thats all you got!!!!??!?!? go charizard"
The 2 pokemon give each other evil stairs

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Alana wakes with a start someone was yelling. She sat up and looked around. "Whats going on?" She asks confused.

Jhotos_Power
September 24th, 2004, 08:43 PM
The trainers and the pokemon exchange looks then the battle begins!!
"charizard use sky attack on his houndoom"
"houndoom dont let him get you!"
but it was to late the charizard grabed hold of the houndoom and flew 10 feet into the air thanks to the powerful gusts of wind blowing, charizard drove the houndoom straight into a clif nerby it was really powerful since the winds gave him an extra boost the houndoom was out cold
"what!?!? how could u have won!?!?"
"i told u i am powerful now hand those pokemon back"
"well i guess i could...but i wont!!"
the thief ran the oppiste direction of styiles with the pokemon
"hey- wait we had a deal, i cant believe the trainer is still asleep after all that noise"
styiles ran after the thief

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Saph woke up and noticed a boy running.
" Out of the way!" boy yelled and Saph did.

Jhotos_Power
September 24th, 2004, 09:32 PM
"**** no hes gettin away, watch it" styiles nearly ran into saph "go sceptile!!, use vine whip to stop the theif!!" the sceptile obeyed and did as it was told the sceptile caught the thief and got the pokeballs, then afterwards tied him up "pheww that oughta do it" *BOOM* "hey wat- the-" a explosion came from atop the moutain, and something was falling towards him, styiles thought it might be the latios again, but it wasnt it was a huge boulder, a rock slide was happing!!!

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 09:42 PM
" Ha?" Saph saw it too and wondered what was happening.

Alana
September 25th, 2004, 05:46 AM
Alana got up and ran after the boy. Just as she reached him she heard a load noise. She looked up and saw a huge rock coming towards them. "This is bad."

paige pelletier
September 25th, 2004, 07:01 AM
could I still join???
Name: Paige
Pokemon:only has one pokemon squirtle
Discription: wears a blood red Kimono and the sandels that go with it surpiseingly she moves quietly and quickly in that outfit hair dark brown all most black eyes a deep rich brown her hair is pulled into 2 long poney tails
Personality: kind but really quiet but soon she will warm up to you and be an outgoing fun person she has a reverse blade samuri sword
LP I am rooting for: lugia and mew

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 02:56 PM
OOC: You're looking for them. Not becoming friend with them and trying to find them. That's what I think. Ask JP.

Jhotos_Power
September 25th, 2004, 04:12 PM
occ: yeah thats it sop change youre thing paige

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Saph was feeling scared and cold. Something was behind that rock and she knew it.

Jhotos_Power
September 25th, 2004, 04:24 PM
"wait a second thats no rock!?!?!, its regirock!?!?" yelled styiles to the other trainers, "come on we better get to shelter before he will do something dangerous!!"

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 04:46 PM
" NO way! I think Regirock can lead me to Rayquaza!" said Saph and ran towards to Regirock.

Jhotos_Power
September 25th, 2004, 05:22 PM
"NO WAIT!!!" styiles shouted at her, "arrghgh" the regirock look mad and angry it seemed it had been knocked off the top of the moutain was was ready to kill anything that came to close to it, and that "it" was saph, the regirock spun around and started using earthquake "o no!!!< sceptile!!" styiles released sceptile "sceptile use sloarbeam1!!"

paige pelletier
September 25th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Done! um I will start now
Paige watched thease people acting so exciting so brave so she went out of the bushes and standed beside them...........

Jhotos_Power
September 25th, 2004, 05:51 PM
"ok just a little longer sceptile try to hold out against the earthquake attack" "scep ti" the sceptile had to charge up his energy before attacking............*ping* "scep!!!" "ok good u are done, ready,aim, fire!!!!" sceptile aimed the beam and shot the powerful sun beam at regi "i hope this works!!!" "sceppp!!!"

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Regirock just stand there, angrily.
" I'll handle it! Go Walrein!" Saph yelled and emerged a Walrein. " Walrein use Blizzard!" did it work? Saph wasn't sure.

Jhotos_Power
September 25th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"ARGHGHARGHG!!!" "o no!!! the attacks had no effect quick everyone run!!!!!" styiles and everyone headed more up the path of the moutain...."it seems like he is getting tired of trying to chaseing us thats good...but what is he doing just standing there!??!?.....o hold on i think i heard about this before in a story....when a regi stands still it is gonNNA USE SUPERPOWER!!!!" "O NO EVERYONE LETS GET OUT OF HERE" all of the trainers scattered into diffrent directions for cover

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I returned my Warlein and hid under the tree. I was scared and didn't know what to do.

Jhotos_Power
September 25th, 2004, 06:27 PM
"O GOD WE NEED HELP!!!" *EXPLOSION* "AHHHHHHHH" all of the trainers were screaming and yelling of fright......after a few minutes the smoke cleared up and there was a huge crater the size of a wailord!!!!!!...regirock was no were to be seen "**** wat are we going to do now?!?!?" styiles was dissapointed because of the fact that the explosion cleared off more paths to the top "****!!! well sceptile use you're vinewhip to put me on the other side" "sccceeepp" the sceptile lifted his trainer to the other side "well u other guys its been fun, but i have to get goin if i ever want to catch latios, see ya for now!!!" styiles ran off

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 06:34 PM
" Go Salmence!" Saph called out her Salmence.
" Salmence!" it said.
" I need you to take me to top of the sky!" Saph said. Salmence nodded. Saph sat on the back and it flapped it's wings.

Jhotos_Power
September 25th, 2004, 07:06 PM
occ: remember e.a.u. the winds are 2 powerful to fly in

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 09:04 PM
I called Prof. Birch and asked for Rapidash. I then traded my Rapidash for Flygon and I set off trying to find Rayquaza.

paige pelletier
September 26th, 2004, 04:33 AM
Paige walked to the top of the montain talking with her squirtle.........

Alana
September 26th, 2004, 04:39 AM
Alana looked at the boulder, "RegiRock?" She was quiet but she didn't move. Then a girl started running towards it, "Hey stop" She yelled the girl ignored her then the boy she had been following sent out his Sceptile to help. I'll help to. She reached for one of her pokeballs, but they weren't there. Then she heard SuperPower. She ran further up the mountain until she was behind RegiRock the she dove into some bushes. When it was over she emerged and started waalking again. She was nervous and wanted her pokemon but of course they weren't there. "Where are you" She whispered to herself.

espeon and umbreon
September 26th, 2004, 02:53 PM
OOC: Alana super power thing is already over.

Sapphire yawned. she was tired and needed a nap. She slept as her Rapidash went on and on.

Alana
September 27th, 2004, 12:01 AM
OOC: I know but I had to catch up.

paige pelletier
September 27th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Paige just made it to the top of the mountain when a huge bird picked her up it was articuno!

Jhotos_Power
September 27th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"uuuugggghhhhh...how much longer....!? wats that!!!" styiles looked up and saw a beautiful blue bird carrying what seemed to be a girl "o my god, charizard do u see that, i think shes in trouble, lets go help her" styiles ran to the edge o a nerby ledge and yelled to the girl "hey do u need help!!!!"

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 07:52 PM
OOC: so you can fly even though wind is too strong for you to fly?

Saph returned her Rapidash. She sat on a nearby lake then suddenly Kyogre scooped her up and ate her. Saph was trapped.

Jhotos_Power
September 27th, 2004, 08:39 PM
occ: i didnt fly articuno is a legendary so he has a lot of power so that enables him to fly, btw i put i ran to a nerby ledge i didnt fly

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 09:56 PM
OOC: OK,ok. I know articono is legendary!

Saph screamed. Get me out of here! she thought. Inside of Kyogre's stomach was pretty clean. She sat down, gloaning.

Jhotos_Power
September 27th, 2004, 10:09 PM
"hey-wait wat was that!?" styiles spun around and saw kygore, "he can speak english!?, he sounds like a girl!!"

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 10:12 PM
" I am a girl!!!!!!!!!" Saph yelled, but it was no use.

Jhotos_Power
September 27th, 2004, 10:16 PM
"wait a sec-, charizard theres a girl in his mouth!!" "it looks like she needs help also, but who do i help first,ummmm........." styiles thought hard "i guess i'll help the girl in kygores mouth because it seems the articuno as stopped on a cliff for a rest something big must be happening at the top, y arent they fighting anymore??" "ok hold girl i'll do my best to try and help you!!!" styiles tried to run to the ledge where kygore seemed to be passing "hmmm wat do i do, how do i save her??"

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 11:27 PM
" What about using your sceptile's vine whip?" Solar commented.

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Paige wasn't screaming she was enjoying the ride! (Paige is not that attentive!) the articouno flew off the cliff and into the stadium!

Jhotos_Power
September 28th, 2004, 12:11 PM
"sceptile go!!!" "scep!!" "sceptile try to get her out of kygore's mouth!! quick!!" "Sce" sceptile extended his vines into the kygores mouth without alerting it he then grabbed the girl and brought her back to land "hey i know u! u were with us when that regirock attacked us!, anywayz why did that kygore trap u in his mouth??, was he gonna eat u?"

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Paige saw a yellow bird and a red bird then they were playing tug awar with her legs and arms!!!!!!!!

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 03:19 PM
" It was probably this," Saph opened her bag and revealed a tooth. " It's a Kyogre's tooth given by my grandfather."

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 03:27 PM
paige was still being pulled by the ledgendarie birds! "hey are you guys gonna fight over little old me????"

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Saph thanked Stylies and headed over to strange screaming noise.

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Paige had no clue what the birds wanted from her but she was getting dizzy!

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 03:51 PM
She could hear cleary where the screaming came from. She saw the legendary birds and a girl. She hid behind the bush.

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 04:02 PM
The birds yanked at Paige's arms and legs trying to win the tug of war contest!

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 04:05 PM
" Espeon and Umbreon distract the bird and I'll rescue the girl," Saph ordered. Espeon and Umbreon nodded and went over to the legendarys.

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 04:12 PM
the birds looked at the pokemon and chased them! Paige looked around and started to try and figure out what a stadium would be doing up here and why those pokemon stopped playing???

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Saph dragged the girl and started to run.

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 04:19 PM
The birds folowed them so Paige ran still holding on to the girl of corse into the stadium where a bunch of ledgendaries stared at them................

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 04:26 PM
" Do you have any pokemon?" Saph asked a girl.

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 04:50 PM
"um.......yes a squirtle but how did this stadium get here and maybe we can hide here and see some of those really rare pokemon........."

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 06:03 PM
" Squirtle! I was really expecting Blastoise or something. Oh well we had to defeat this birds. Go everyone!" Solar called out.

Alana
September 28th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Alana spoted the boy she had seen earliey. She ran up to him and got her Pokemon back then turned to help the others. Before she could do anything there was a loud roar and a Raikou grabbed her and ran off. "What are you doing?" She asked not really scared. "And where are we going?" Raikou didn't answer but kept running.

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Suddenly Groudon picked Saph up and ran off. Saph returned her pokemon not knowing what to do.
" Let me go!" she yelled.

paige pelletier
September 29th, 2004, 03:07 AM
mew and celibee suddenly picked paige up paige said "where are we going???"

Jhotos_Power
September 29th, 2004, 12:09 PM
"omg!!!!! these pokemon are going crazy what are they doing at the top!!!!!!" "ok everyone split up well try to help, charizard,flygon go after raikou, blastiose,sceptile go after kygore!! typhlosion come with me will go after mew and celebi!!" all styiles pokemon split up into diffrent directions

occ: hey everyone when the pokemon talk use this: < & > when they speak :D

paige pelletier
September 29th, 2004, 12:55 PM
mew and celebe brought paige into a room inside the stadium mew <Hello human! would you like to cheer for us we won't hurt you we just want a pet!> Paige "um ok!"

espeon and umbreon
September 29th, 2004, 03:22 PM
OOC: It's Groudon not Kyogre!

< Don't be afraid! I'm just taking to your destination,> Groudon replied. Saph wondered what her destination is.

Hoshi
September 29th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Hoshi sat in a tree and looked sad
"Will I find what I'l looking for?"

paige pelletier
September 29th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Paige "pets?" <yes we may be in battle but little friends can be alot of fun!>
Paige "alright"

espeon and umbreon
September 29th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Groudon dropped her in front of Mightyena.
" You must pass 10 pokemon to rreach the top and we will be waiting fo you!" Groudon said and headed for the top. Saph didn't know what he meant by we.
" Go Flygon!" she yelled.

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Raikou moved swiftly then suddenly stoped. She almost flew off, "Raikou what are you doing?" <You will stay here> He let her get off. "Why" <Because it is safe> Without another word Raikou took off up the mountain. "Raikou wait." But he was gone. Alana sat down and waited. "I'll just stay here" she said irratably. "What choice do I have." Raikou had left her on a ledge about a million feet above the ground. "If this is safe I'd hate to see what being in danger is like." She shivered and held her Pokemon close.

paige pelletier
September 30th, 2004, 11:46 AM
Paige watched other ledgendaries surround her mew and celebe <she is ours!>

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 03:44 PM
" Flygon finish it of with sandstorm!" Saph called out. Mightyena fainted.

Jhotos_Power
September 30th, 2004, 04:37 PM
the charizard and flygon at the spot where raikou put alana <hey u are u alright??> asked the charizard <quick lets get out of here before he comes back!> the flygon said

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Saph climbed further into the mountain. She stopped when she saw the next challenge, Espeon.

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Alana looked at the Pokemon. "Yeah I'm OK." She climbed onto the Flygons back. "That Raikou said stay I have no idea why."

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Saph stepped back. Espeon is her favourite pokemon couldn't hurt it.

Jhotos_Power
September 30th, 2004, 05:05 PM
the blastoise and sceptile have followed the groundon and approached the girl, they tried as hard as they can for her to understand her <hey!!!! lets get out of here saph,> yelled blastoise <yeah lets go now!> said the sceptile

*mean while*
<ok good now lets get out of here> the charizard and flygon took of towards styiles and ty with alana

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Saph hid behind Sceptile and cried, not knowing what to do.

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Alana held onto Flygon tight. "How far is it?' She asked

Jhotos_Power
September 30th, 2004, 05:38 PM
<just a little furthur alana, look there he is!!> "hey guys over here!!" styiles was signled them "ok cool they brought u safely i knew i could count on u guys" styiles petted charizard and flygon "look i cant find the girl that was takin away by celebi and mew!, i need help"

the blastiose dove at the espeon using hydro pump and the sceptile used sloarbeam on the espeon, the moves were a critical hit <ok good, now that thats over lets get out of here > said sceptile to saph

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Saph climbed on to Sceptile. She nodded to herself.

paige pelletier
September 30th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Paige looked around the room and mew put a collar on her Paige smiled and happily hugged the mew Mew smiled back............

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"I can help" She hopped down and threw three pokeballs. "Go Altaria, Ninetales, and Quilava!" Her Pokemon appeared. "Alright split up and find that girl." Her Pokemon obeyed.

OOC: Paige a little nieve :P

paige pelletier
October 1st, 2004, 11:54 AM
OOC: yup! my charecter is lay back but she will grow older in her personality!
Paige and mew went to the stadium mew was smileing happily.

Jhotos_Power
October 18th, 2004, 06:09 AM
"look! there she is!" styiles and alana followed by the rest of styiles team, found the girl "paige!? what are u doin just sittin there we have to go lets keep headin to the top!, and get that collar off you're neck,although it does make u look very--" *BANG*
styiles's typholsion punched on the head for after years of being with him he knew what styiles was about to say "owowowoOWOW what was that for!!" typholsion just shook his head "ok look we have to get out of here paige lets go! u can leave the collar on if u lik-" *BANG* "ok ok paige take the collar off plz and lets go"

Alana
October 18th, 2004, 09:54 PM
*sweat bead* Alana decides not ot ask and walks over to help Paige remove the colar.

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Paige smiled "I hope mew is alright with this!" * leash comes out of the collor! mew drags Paige!*

Jhotos_Power
October 19th, 2004, 01:53 PM
"o shyt typholsion burn the collar and free paige" yelled styiles

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Saph hopped off the back of Sceptile and headed for the girl.

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Mew looked angry then said "I will get you back Paige.........."
Paige "well that was fun!" *Paige jumps up and down* (I think she is way to naive)

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 07:04 PM
"Come on lets keep moving. And Paige stay away from that Me. Its a bad influencce on you."

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 11:17 PM
Saph walked over to two girls.
" What happened?" she asked.

Jhotos_Power
October 20th, 2004, 06:56 AM
"ok so u see what happened is, paige was wearin this collar which made her look like---" *bang* alright alright, alana can u please tell her what happened" ty was shaken his head

paige pelletier
October 20th, 2004, 02:48 PM
"huh what do I look like? and hey that mew was nice!" *pouts*

Alana
October 20th, 2004, 11:21 PM
"Bassicly Paige was kiddnaped by a Mew which put a collar on her and she then became its pet. We removed the collar Mew got mad and said it'd come back. And thats bassicaly it. Oh and why does your Typhlosion keep hitting you?"

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 11:48 AM
"and what do I look like? cause I wanna know" Paige goes over to the typhlosion and gave it a hug!

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 12:04 PM
" Wow, I thought I was only one that is kidnapped by legendary," Saph said.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 12:31 PM
stillhugging the pokemon "you saved me!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you are my new best friend!"

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 12:40 PM
" Becareful Paige, there's fire on Typhlosion's back," Saph said.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 12:59 PM
"I will he won't burn me! He is to sweet!" Paige said smileing!

Jhotos_Power
October 22nd, 2004, 07:25 PM
"typholsion dont become soft on me now,paige stop squeezing him so hard, well i guess its ok"

paige pelletier
October 23rd, 2004, 10:21 AM
"I will stop" Paige stared at the sky....... "the sky looks sad it doesn't want the legends to fight............."

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 12:55 PM
" I don't know what I had to say about you Paige," Saph said.

paige pelletier
October 23rd, 2004, 02:48 PM
"oh didn't I mention I came up here to stop the fight I guess I got side tracked!"

Alana
October 25th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Alana looked up too. She could see what Paige ment. The sky didn't look any different but there was just something sad about it. "I came up here to meet the legends. I'm not a big fan of war but I'm not stupid either. Trying to stop the most powerful Pokemon from fighting when fighting is what they want to do is not a smart idea." She sighed.

espeon and umbreon
October 25th, 2004, 11:54 PM
" I agree. We had to get the innocent pokemons out of here before they get hurt."

Jhotos_Power
October 26th, 2004, 07:38 AM
"well you guys go ahead and do that, but at the top a huge machine landed and could be putting control collars on them or something, AND I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO LATIOS!!" styiles said seriously

paige pelletier
October 26th, 2004, 11:52 AM
"I can stop them........" Paige ran towards the metal thing and looked like a different person..........

Alana
October 26th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Alana noded. "Alright lets keep moving."

paige pelletier
October 27th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Paige got to the stadium and turned back to normal "huh? How did I get up here?"