PDA

View Full Version : The Curse Of Genius (PG-14)

Shiney
September 24th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Before I start this roleplay, I will say that you WILL need permission to sign up, anyone can try to sign up here, but you must be accepted, and don't be angry if you aren't, as only a select few are planned on being allowed in. Also, this roleplay may contain mature, or suggestive content such as torture, blasphemy, suggested gore, ect. But in those cases, it is not likely to be stated openly.

The plot of this story is a mixture of artemis fowl and ranma 1/2, several years in the future of artemis fowl. We're not exactly in the era of flying cars, but certainly the hydrogen fuel cell. You may sign up with the form, and you may pick your cursed form, however, try not to make it unbalancing to the roleplay.

Also, all of the cursed characters will know each other, minus Flygon_trainer's character for plot reasons.

And of course, here's the obligatory form.

Name:
Looks:
Personality: (Not required)
Cursed form:

And.... BEGIN!

Flygon trainer
September 24th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Name: Toklata
Looks:Her human form wears totally black clothing, and has a gold necklace on her, as well as a gold bracelet. ever since she was cursed her hair has turned silver, and her eyes turned an amber color.
Personality: A loner, totally adoring the wilderness, and the main thing in her life that makes her happy is running in the forest as a wolf.
Cursed form: Arctic Wolf

Shiney
September 24th, 2004, 08:07 PM
OOC: Flygon_trainer, you are accepted, though who couldn't see that coming? :cheeky:

Flygon trainer
September 24th, 2004, 08:09 PM
OOC: *puts a blindfold on, then raises hand* now I can't see anything... so, when do we start this RP?

Shiney
September 24th, 2004, 08:10 PM
OOC: As soon as some more people sign up, there's something I need to edit in the first post, but we can start when two more people sign up, but more can sign up form there for a good while until sign ups are ended.

parallelzero
September 25th, 2004, 04:09 AM
Look! he finally decided to put it up!!! XD
Name: David (what else? XD)
Looks: David is normal height for his age. He wears a white shirt with a black windbreaker over top, and blue jeans. He has red hair and blue eyes.
Personality: David is very secretive about his past, but still gets along with most people. He absolutly despises girls, but it is unknown why. He does however, train in Martial Arts.
Cursed form: Its too early for me to make a decision, you can do it shiney >>

Flygon trainer
September 25th, 2004, 07:21 AM
Legendary pokemaster, you are accepted. your cursed form is the Harpy eagle. the harpy eagle is a gray rainforest bird that is strong enough to lift monkeys.

~Ozy~
September 25th, 2004, 08:04 AM
Name: Yoko Warau
Looks: White haired with unusually sharp canines. Green eyes, tall and seems like skin and bones in the winter. During summer he fills out a bit more but not by much. Wears A black shirt and blue jeans with a green jacket over the shirt.
Personality: Easygoing and friendly to pretty much everyone. If you need money he'll give it to you. A bit easy to dupe but really a nice guy.
Cursed form: Arctic fox

Flygon trainer
September 25th, 2004, 08:20 AM
Current players are as follows.

toklata, (me) as an arctic wolf
David (LP) as a Harpy Eagle
Yoko Warau (Adamant) as an Arctic fox.

game will start when Shiney returns.

For now, Adamant, why an arctic fox?

~Ozy~
September 25th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Foxes are cute and sexy and fuzzy. I like them. As for the arctic bit, they're a bit larger and more vicious than your average red fox.

ravenstorture
September 25th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Name: Ryan
Looks: use your imagination
Cursed form: grizzly bear

Shiney
September 25th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Piro, accepted, we can start now, but I won't be able to make a post for a while, sorry. X_X

~Ozy~
September 25th, 2004, 03:13 PM
I walked casually down the road towards David's house. I hadn't called him or anything but it would be nice to see him today. Things hadn't really been going well and I needed to talk to someone. I cut into an undeveloped area to take a quick shortcut.

Flygon trainer
September 25th, 2004, 03:58 PM
I took a deep breath, enjoying the cold, dry air. it had snowed in this forest, and I was in my wolf form. you didn't hear me complaining though. as long as I didn't enter human area I was safe. And anybody who saw me thought I was a sled dog.

Shiney
September 25th, 2004, 04:40 PM
I was waiting inside the foil designed by my predecessor, Artemis fowl II. I and my Butler were repeating an expiriment similar to a venture that he had done in his time, only with a different target, and a very different motive...

OOC: just letting you all know I'm still here, and you can still sign up!

Flygon trainer
September 25th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I slowed and stopped in a snowy clearing, breathing hard. I could run all night, but why do that? I laid down in the snow, enjoying the chill through my thick fur.

parallelzero
September 25th, 2004, 05:10 PM
OOC: Why am I always a bird >>;
IC: I was sitting around my house, just thinking to myself. I finally decided to go out back for some training.

OOC: I have RPers block, XD

~Ozy~
September 26th, 2004, 01:07 PM
I knocked impatiently on David's door, having finally arrive. After waiting a bit, I knocked again, louder and really quite exasperated.

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 01:36 PM
"Ya ya I'm coming!" I yelled as I went around to the front door, opening it. " Ah Yoko it's you! Come in!"

~Ozy~
September 26th, 2004, 02:05 PM
"Hey man" I said, following David inside. I asked politely "How are things going with you?" as I plopped onto his living room couch.

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 02:08 PM
OOC: I thought of a different animal I could be, is it okay to change it?
IC: "Can't complain," I replied, as I sat down on the floor, "I've basically been going to school during the day, and training during the night, nothing special. How about you?"

ravenstorture
September 26th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Due to some personal reasons I won't be able to get on as much for the current time. Maybe a week or so, but not much longer than that. Sorry.

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 02:30 PM
OOC: I thought of a different animal I could be, is it okay to change it?
IC: "Can't complain," I replied, as I sat down on the floor, "I've basically been going to school during the day, and training during the night, nothing special. How about you?"
OOC: sure, feel free

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 05:57 PM
I started slightly as the wolf came into view. It seemed to be acting unusual, but that was not enough to base my theories on. I motioned for Butler to get the payload we had brough ready, and hoped this would work...

~Ozy~
September 27th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"Me, things aren't so peachy" I replied with a wan smile. "Things just seem out of control, like my life is in a nonstop crash and burn."

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 07:09 PM
I was starting to get a feeling of dread. I got my second wind, and felt my muscles bunching together, ready to get to my top speed in one leap. Suddenly, an odd scent reached my nose. There was a hunter around, with a rifle. i relaxed slightly at that. no hunter would shoot a wolf.

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 08:10 PM
I nodded to Butler, who loaded a special capsule into his rifle, and fired. A small piece of plastic, containing hot water hit the wolf directly, as Butler began loading a tranquilizer...

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 08:27 PM
I yelped as I felt myself turn into my human form. I knew i was being shot at. I could tell from where, so I bolted on my human feet to the forest, hoping to dry quickly, so that the snow would turn me into my wolf form.

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Butler stood up quickly, and with profesional speed, took aim at the retreating figure, and fired. This time, it was a quick-acting, but long duration tranqulizer dart.

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 08:45 PM
I felt the dart hit my arm, sending me to the ground. Almost instantly, I could feel my vision get blurry and my sences start to dull. everything was spinning..

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 08:49 PM
I walked up to the girl, checking to be certain that she was slipping into unconsciousness. "Good shot, this should last until we get back to the manor, but that's no reason to delay. Let's go." Butler nodded, something else to be hauled across a field, a bryar patch, a bog, and a stile.

OOC: I'll PM you with where you wake up.

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 09:01 PM
I woke up to find myself in a lavender room, totally void of windows. I was about to move, when I found that i had been shackeled to the wall. "What sort of freak.." I muttered, but didn't complete the sentence.

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 09:03 PM
"This sort..." I said, sitting on a chair in the room, sipping on a glass of irish springwater. "Welcome to Fowl Manor."

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 09:07 PM
"Some welcome. I'm minding my own buisness and before I know it, I'm chained to a wall. Who are you, and what do you want with me!?!?" I demanded, wishing i was in my wolf form

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 09:10 PM
"To test the effects of the Jusenkyo curses." I said, still sipping quietly. "I am one of the few people who know that the cursed springs of Jusenkyo truely are what they claim to be, and I have quite a stash of cursed water from several springs here. Can you imagene the profit derriveable from such a discovery, if sold to the right people?" I asked, a glint that anyone in the family would recognize in my eyes.

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 09:13 PM
"and I am... what good to you?" I asked. I was not seeing this guy's logic, and i was ready to struggle again..

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 09:18 PM
"Isn't it obvious?" I asked, setting down my drink on the desk. "While I may know the curses exist, I still don't know much about them, and how they work. You can consider yourself a test subject." I said, walking over to the door. "In the meantime, enjoy your stay." I said, pressing a small button on a remote as I emphasized the word, and closed the door behind me.

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 09:31 PM
I felt a flood of emotions through my body, and it was a moment before I figured out the cause. oh my god, he's got a vibrator on me I thought, as i felt my breathing start to quicken. my pulse was following suit..

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 09:33 PM
I went down the hall, and unlocked the steel door to the surveliance(sp?) room, and sat down. Later, after I was certain she was in no state to rebel, I would get in one last insult to break her spirit, and then tomorrow the tests could begin...

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 09:40 PM
I gritted my teeth, trying to prevent myself from making a sound as waves of pleasure got to my brain, and tried to affect my body. I didn't know how long I could take this. the problem was, the mind could tire, but a machine couldn't.

Finally, i felt myself lose mental control, and I felt my legs start to get slightly soaked. from an acidic fluid.

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 09:46 PM
I went back out of the room after a few moments, and before entering, turned the remote from medium to low, and entered. "Ahh, so I see you've heeded my request to enjoy your stay..." I said, allowing my eyes to visible go over the darker sections of her clothes, before looking back up, a vampire smile on my face.

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 10:00 PM
I was breathing hard, totally unable to respond. "you sick, perverted freak" I managed to say.

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 11:58 PM
I shook my head and said "Well, you certainly seem confident. What in the world makes you think you have a chance?" I asked, leaning on the desk.

parallelzero
September 28th, 2004, 02:38 AM
I laughed at Yoko's comment. "Well actually, my gramps died last week, and I've been alone in this house ever since. Anyways, do you wany anything to drink!?"

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 08:22 AM
"Simple. I don't. but it's never stopped me before" I said, remembering an event from only a few months ago.

"you've become our latest breeding mare" he had said, reeking of alchohol

"You'll never get away with this! People will come looking for me!" I shot back.

"Not really. everybody thinks you're dead, sweetie"

I shook my head, snapping myself back to reality.

~Ozy~
September 28th, 2004, 04:01 PM
"That'd be cool" I said to his second comment. To his first, death was something I was unfamiliar with. I wasn't able to say anything.

parallelzero
September 28th, 2004, 04:05 PM
"Still enthusiastic as always..." I sighed to myself, as I walked into the kitchen. "Is tea okay!?" I yelled.

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"Very well, sit tight until I get back." I said, walking out to get a sample of springwater for the first test, but not before turning the remote from low to high to make sure that she wouldn't try to escape.

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 04:30 PM
I knew immediatly that his was it. I could tell my body was drained of liquid. I must have been stuck here for days. and I had already burned what little liquid there was in my body the last time. roughly translating, now the vibrator was powerful enough to tear me internally apart..

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 04:32 PM
I had left the sample in the hallway, so I was only out for a moment before returning, and switching the remote to off. I had stored the water in a small biohazard container, requiring an advanced code to open, which I began working on, not really thinking about the captive any more...

OOC: now is your chance, remember what's on the desk?

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 04:34 PM
OOC: can't now. my charecter's internally bleeding.

IC: I noticed through my own pain that there was a pool of blood under me. the vibrator had done it's damage to my internals, and I was in too much pain to do anything

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I looked up, and noticed the captive's state, and sighed. "I should have known to keep liquids on drip." And pulled over an IV, filled with what looked like water, yet seemed to have a slight blueish-grey overtone. I attached the bacta IV to her wrist, which would help her body regenerate lost tissue and fluids, as well as provide energy, but bacta had no nutritional value. Afterwards, I went back to the biohazard container, I almost had it opened...

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 04:51 PM
once he turned away. I managed to quickly manuver so that my feet knocked the water off the table. Moments afterward, I was on the ground, safe to say, much more comfortable in my wolf form. I snareled slightly. this freak was going to have his throat ripped out. I would see to that much.

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 04:57 PM
I yelled as the captive had gotten loose, accidentally spilling the container I had just opened onto myself, and quickly caught the IV tube with bacta onto my leg. At least now I would recover from whatever she decided to do, but that wouldn't stop the pain I was about to feel...

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I growled, my hackles raised. in all honesty, I was fighting with my morals. Pretty much, they were saying he was innocent and not to kill him. for now, I started scanning the room for a way out..

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 05:01 PM
I closed my eyes, wondering why the captive was hesitating, and deciding to wait it out, ignoring the slight sting in my leg as the bacta purified toxins in my system.

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Deciding that today wasn't his time, i turned, and headed for the exit. looked like there was no way out of here without heading through the building... I could only wonder how big the place was..

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 05:10 PM
As the wolf left, I unplugged the bacta, and went to the mirror, just as butler came in. My hair had gotten much longer, and my hazel eyes had went from almost brown to a pure green. "Forget a testing subject," Said a feminine voice to Butler "I'm going to make her pay for this with her sanity, then her life."

~Ozy~
September 28th, 2004, 05:12 PM
"That's cool" I called back, then lapsed into silence and my own thoughts.

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I managed to follow the smell of fresh air out of the building, and sped up, until I was at my max speed. getting through the security was no problem, it obviously wasn't prepared for a wolf leavign the building. withen minutes, I was back in the forest, and now I was seeking help and protection.

parallelzero
September 28th, 2004, 05:14 PM
I walked back out of the kitchen. "It'll be a few minutes." I told him and sat back down on the floor. "So, here any interesting news lately?"

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"Hmm, I wasn't prepared for this, next time I must think out every possible outcome." I said to myself, writing up a list in moments that would take a normal person several minutes, and giving it to butler. "I'm afraid that this will have to be done incognito, the sizes and types are accurate... One comment, and I'm docking your pay." I explained, and he walked off quickly, without a word, trying his best not to burst out laughing until he was out of master fowl's hearing.

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 05:18 PM
I managed to find my way to someones home (that's where adamant and LP are at now) and gently scratched at the door, praying somebody was home..

~Ozy~
September 28th, 2004, 07:25 PM
"Lesee" I sighed in reply. After a bit of thought I began "Life sucks. Jordan dumped me, first off... It's becoming harder to control the curse, I think, homework is dragging me down inch by inch and The Odd Couple production run isn't doing anything to help my stress level."

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 07:30 PM
I could hear people inside, so I used more of my weight into scratcthing at the door, hoping to make enough noise to be heard. A loud, panicked whine came from my throat.. I didn't know when they'd be after me, but I wanted shelter for when they did..

parallelzero
September 29th, 2004, 02:33 AM
"Jeez, sorry I asked..." I commented, "Do you hear scratching?"
I got up off the floor and walked to the front door, opening it....

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I immediatly bolted through the door, and waited in the room that the door had led to. as I had smelled, there were two people here. at least this possibly could be safety for a while...

parallelzero
September 29th, 2004, 04:10 PM
"Jeez! What is that thing!?" I shouted as I tumbled over from the shock. I wasnt exactly the most... co-ordinated person in the world.

~Ozy~
September 29th, 2004, 05:57 PM
"What is it" I said, jumping up with a start and rushing towards the door.

parallelzero
September 29th, 2004, 05:59 PM
"It's a dog! I think..." I yelled. Then I smelt something burning. "The tea!" I ran right past Yoko and straight into the kitchen, filling a bucket with cold water.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 06:02 PM
i smelled the tea too, and whimpered, trying to think of a way I could get to some hot water..

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 11:40 AM
A curtain nearby the kettle had caught on fire, so I splashed the curtains with the bucket of cold water, but not before getting splashed myself. In my place, was a ten-year old girl with long dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 11:42 AM
I followed the boy, and seeing the kettle of water, got to my back legs, using my front paws to knock the hot water on myself, changing myself into my human form.

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 11:47 AM
"Hey you! What do you think your...." I yelled in my now squeakier, litlle girlish voice. I didn't get to finish my sentence since it changed into a girl....

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 11:50 AM
"my apologies" I said, getting to my feet. "I came here because I'm being hunted, and I admit, I'm frightened."

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 11:52 AM
"Hunted?" I asked, "by whom?"
I turned away. I hated girls, any age, no matter what, but I have never told anyone why.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 11:58 AM
"To be honest, I'm not really sure of the name. but I will say this: he captured me a few days ago. I just escaped, and I don't want to go through that again. I need protection, badly" I said calmly

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 12:01 PM
All of a sudden the phone began to ring. After moving a chair under the phone and standing on it, I picked up the phone.
"Uh... no... David isn't here at the moment," I answered the man on the phone, "Can I give him a message? Sure!" The man told me what was going on.

"I have to move out by the end of the day..." I sighed....

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 12:02 PM
"so I've turned to the wrong person for help then?" I said, looking for chilled water so that I could get back to the forest.

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 02:38 PM
I picked up the kettle, hoping that it still contained hot water. When it made a splashing noise when I shook it, I happily poured some over my head, changing me back. "No, not really..." I said, "I'm gonna have to stay on the streets unless I can find somewhere to go. By the way, I see you are cursed like myself and my friend. And why did that guy capture you?"