PDA

View Full Version : If you could be one pokemon....

AuraAshley
June 4th, 2009, 11:40 AM
if you could be one pokemon, who would it be and why?

if i was a pokemon i would be lucario. why? because lucario is my favorite pokemon

Satoshi Ookami
June 4th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Arceus or Lucario... but since ya chose Luc I choose Arceus.
Why? 'cause I could rule the world

xxshiny_umbreonXX
June 4th, 2009, 11:45 AM
I would want to be slowbro because i can sit my butt on a rock all day on the beach and wait for something to bite my tail.or i'd want to be mew so i can play around all day. I'm a carefree fun loving person so i'd have to be a carefree fun loving pokemon. oh yeahhhhh.....and i'm bipolar so mewtwo or another moody pokemon would be a good choice

evertime
June 4th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Espion Because Evee evolutions are awsomical

XxDawnfanxX
June 4th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Probably either Weezing because its my favorite, Flareon because I love the Eevee evolutions or a physic type because I always wanted to know what its like to be able to fling things using confusion.

Superjub
June 4th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Espeon or Blaziken. If I wasn't allowed to be one of them two, then i'd be Jirachi. :S

Espeon:I have Psychic powers and Espeon is so adorable! :3
Blaziken: I could jump over buildings and have wrists which are on fire! :D Plus, he/she looks cool. :D
Jirachi: I could make wishes come true, nuff' said. XD

XxDawnfanxX
June 4th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Agreed on Espeon, it would be really cool. I think it would be awesome to be any of the Eevee evolutions to be honest.

thedestinedblade
June 4th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Definitely a Ditto. Shapeshifting ftw.

AuraAshley
June 4th, 2009, 01:08 PM
ok if i had to choose any other pokemon to be this i would be these pokemon;

Umbreon: my favorite eevee evolution. i love his color scheme
Arcanine: i love arcanine he is defininantly one of my favorite pokemons
absol: i love his pokedex entry that he causes disasters wherever he goes.
ArceusL because he is the god of everything; he rules the whole world plus has the power to destroy it.

Lt_Nite
June 4th, 2009, 02:44 PM
I would have to say Ditto too just because I could then technically be any pokemon I want, lol or Porygon so I could move through cyberspace.

ShinjisLover
June 4th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Well, if I wanted to get greedy, I say Ditto. But, since I don't wanna get greedy, I'd have to go with Raichu. Why? Because Raichu is an electric mouse who is super fast, super strong, and super cute. Besides, who doesn't wanna shoot lightning from their bodies and barbecue someone?

dream's-epilogue
June 4th, 2009, 03:46 PM
In terms of cute, it doesn't really matter to me.

I hope to evolve to Raichu some day...but not yet. I still have a lot to learn, and if I were to evolve now...well, let's just say I want to squeeze as much as I can out of this form before I step up.

Also, I'd like to add that I agree with everything SL said. Shooting lightning and barbecuing people IS fun. Plus, you almost never lose an argument ;)

Azonic
June 4th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Mew, because its naiive and happy. It can also fly and dive and lives in a bubble o3o~

Jasonpower
June 4th, 2009, 04:15 PM
i would like to be Typhlosion because it looks awesome :cool:

Lana.
June 4th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Probably Espeon or Umbreon. Espeon can tell the weather by the air currents, as well as an opponent's next move. Umbreon can sweat poison when upset.

If I had to pick one that wasn't an Eeveelution, it'd be Arcanine because it's awesome. Or Ninetales. Because cursing people would be epic. xD

Lynnx
June 4th, 2009, 04:33 PM
I'd love to be a Dragonair, changing the weather whenever I feel like it. x3

Miss Soupy
June 4th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Eevee fer sure.
Not only would I be adorable, I'd have so much potential. :'3 And... they seem pretty carefree and energetic.

OROROR.
Snorlax.
Sleep and eat.
Now that's what I call my ideal day. <3

Sweet Visions
June 4th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Probably Umbreon or Pikachu because they're my favorites. But if I had to go for looks/coolness.. definitely Gyarados.

Åzurε
June 4th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Lucario, definitely. He wouldn't be hard to adjust to, physically, and they haz teh aura.

AuraAshley
June 4th, 2009, 05:56 PM
i would probably also be Houndoom seeing as he was my first favorite pokemon

Alli
June 4th, 2009, 06:24 PM
I'd be Ditto because there are so many Pokemon I'd like to be. xD

Ghosts
June 4th, 2009, 06:27 PM
I have different picks for each reigon.

Kanto Reigon: Arbok: It looks AWESOME!
Johto Reigon: Umbreon: My favorite Pokemon.
Hoehn Reigon: Seviper: Snakes are cool.
Sinnoh Reigon: Spiritomb: 108 souls attached to a rock. You can't say that isn't awesome.

deliriouspurple
June 4th, 2009, 06:31 PM
I could be an evee? or maybe a lucario, how awesome could it be xD

Grexx
June 4th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Darkrai definately. Mostly because I can watch and sneak up on hot babes and give people sadistic nightmares when I'm feeling evil. >D

Gusxx1
June 4th, 2009, 07:02 PM
I would be a Ditto for obvious reasons. No not that reason. Just because i like squishy stuff, and i always wanted to feel a Ditto.

Halcyon
June 4th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Kingdra!
I could roam the underwater seas.

kingofjokers
June 4th, 2009, 07:41 PM
i would be a charizard or a lucario if not a hitmonchan

Åzurε
June 4th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Darkrai definately. Mostly because I can watch and sneak up on hot babes and give people sadistic nightmares when I'm feeling evil. >D

Unfortunately, that strategy goes down the tubes when you don't have a bottom half... XD

AuraAshley
June 4th, 2009, 07:54 PM
if i could be another pokemon id be mew. why? because mew is so cute

Shem
June 4th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Relicanth! Everyone would leave me alone, I would never get caught, and I'de be all awesome looking and what-not!

Feign
June 4th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Dragonite or Flygon >.> (obvious avvy is obvious, haha).

Dragon type, and being able to fly is a double bonus XD

Giraffes? Giraffes!
June 5th, 2009, 05:43 AM
I would like to be like Unown, Live in that little dimension they showed in that episode i forget the name of. Would be quite crowded.

Also i would be electrode or voltorb and just go on a shock spree for the hell of it.

Tennis_Lion818
June 5th, 2009, 07:42 AM
If I could be a pokemon, I'd be Eevee, cause I could do an Eeveelution whenever I had to fight.

Alexithymia~
June 5th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Houndoom. Houndoom. Houndoom.
I'd just love to be a Houndoom, I mean, how cool would that be?

Pokeyomom
June 5th, 2009, 01:47 PM
I would probably be Snorlax; seeing as how this would allow me to fit in better. Lol totally kidding. My next choice is Charizard. I mean- he's a fire dragon for fricks sake.

Unfortunately, that strategy goes down the tubes when you don't have a bottom half... XD

up 1. Lol

FalconJoker
June 5th, 2009, 01:55 PM
That's a tough choice. So many different Pokemon. And since I can't really decide, I'd have to go with Smeargle. He's better looking than ditto, can still transform, but can also learn any move just by watching it.

Then I'd just pick and choose what I'd want to be each day. And I'd battle in a very unique way, kinda like a transformer. Switch between different Pokemon at will during the course of the battle XD

Denzer
June 5th, 2009, 02:05 PM
I think being a Latios would be awesome. Being able to fly and swim. Complete awesomeness.

xxemeneminyxx
June 5th, 2009, 02:09 PM
I would have to say Infernape or Milotic, simply because i Love my monkey and Milotic is daycent haha

Zach.Is.Me.
June 5th, 2009, 02:29 PM
I would like to be like Unown, Live in that little dimension they showed in that episode i forget the name of. Would be quite crowded.

Also i would be electrode or voltorb and just go on a shock spree for the hell of it.

I saw this thread title and immediately thought Unown.

Unown like in the Pokemon 3 movie, not the video game since they're weak and kind of boring there. But in the movie they're insanely powerful and can essentially be happy 24/7 since they can manipulate reality to their liking.

RegiMasta
June 5th, 2009, 07:36 PM
I would want to be registeel because nothing could hurt me. I could just walk right through a tank, and WHAPOW! demolished.

Wings Don't Cry
June 5th, 2009, 07:51 PM
I'd be Tediursa cause it would be fun to run around as a teddy bear

AuraAshley
June 5th, 2009, 09:36 PM
if i could be a pokemon id be arceus because id be able to create things at my own will

altaria221
June 5th, 2009, 09:41 PM
look at name and avatar (hint hint)

Either Altaria and be a cloud
or sandslash and cut others up without breaking a sweat

Mr. Tabachi
June 6th, 2009, 12:00 AM
i wud b arceus cuz i could rool wold and stufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
lulz

Ayselipera
June 6th, 2009, 06:46 AM
I would like to be a flying or water
type pokemon. Maybe Dragonite or
Vaporeon.

Norcinu
June 6th, 2009, 06:46 AM
Geez guys, Ditto Lucario and Eeveelutions much?

I'd be either a Drifloon that would fly along the clouds and scare people as being a ghost, I can go through walls right? Or I'd be a Trapinch 'cause someday I'd become an awesome Flygon that could take over deserts but for the mean time I'll chomp on people >D

unknown user
June 6th, 2009, 06:50 AM
palkia
i rule space and warp it and i can fly around and stuff

crobatdeluxe
June 6th, 2009, 07:08 AM
I'd be a crobat, for goodness sake.

I'll travel around the world with my four wings.

Hunters? Nah, Sludge Bomb.

Saltare.
June 6th, 2009, 07:11 AM
Ditto or Mew.

Why? They can change form and I can be whatever Pokemon I want! Since there are sooo many to chose, it is so hard just to chose one.

Cheesymitten
June 6th, 2009, 07:13 AM
I'd really want to be a Cyndaquil,
I think that i'd want to be the closest thing to a mouse, and breathe fire!

Saltare.
June 6th, 2009, 07:36 AM
I'd have to agree with the Cyndaquil thing. I love my little Cyndaquil to DEATH!

Pekin
June 6th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Uhm, tough one. A Machop, maybe? I wouldn't want to be a Pokémon walking on four legs - No way, I want hands. And thumbs, cos' thumbs rule.

Come to think of it, It'd be kickass to be Charizard. I mean, thumbs AND wings, does it get any better? (Or, well, I'm assuming that one of it's fingers could work as a thumb..)

Fire Eagle
June 6th, 2009, 05:42 PM
I feel the same why with Pekin, but I would go with Machoke because I like fingers and thumbs. I would also like to become muscular, which I am already.

Asztrik
June 6th, 2009, 06:25 PM
I would want to be Cubone, 'cause that pokemon has the coolest accessories.

Jas_66
June 7th, 2009, 06:26 AM
wow hard question!
umm...
charizard, flygon or salamence! wicked flying types and they look so awsome!!!

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
June 7th, 2009, 06:29 AM
Poliwrath. You get awesome muscles, functioning hands and you can breathe underwater :D He's like a superhero or something

Shasjas
June 7th, 2009, 09:33 AM
smeargle, you can paint things with your tail!
or espeon

FalconJoker
June 7th, 2009, 12:27 PM
After some careful consideration, I believe I'm changing my choice to Infernape. He's a combination of both of my favorite types (fire and fighting if you didn't know XD), he's fast, he's agile, he's strong and he's just better than Blaziken (who is also fire/fighting) in every way. Plus, you don't have the luxary of calling me a 'chicken' as Blaziken. I'll take what nicknames comes with being the fiery awesome monkey that is Infernape.

Autumnfox
June 8th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Either Umbreon or Raichu. A lot of people say that I'm most like Umbreon out of all the eevee evolutions, or I could be Raichu because it's so dang cute. :3

AuraAshley
June 8th, 2009, 09:56 PM
:D if i could be one pokemon i would have to say lucario

KnilShadowLink
June 8th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Being a Ditto or Mew would allow me to be any Pokemon, but I think being a Dragonite would be fun (Dragonite is awesome!)

©ereal Killer
June 8th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Giratina fer sure!

Coz i have my own dimension/world fufufufufufu :D

The Apprentice™
June 8th, 2009, 11:13 PM
I would be either Aipom or Chimchar. Just because I like monkeys =D

TERRA#493
June 9th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Wow, really hard question.. but i think, Scizor. I could move in a speed like a ninja and would have strong moves like Bullet Punch and X-Scissor. Further, i could fly and would have the feeling, of infinite freedom. And i would look better than each other Pokemon, because of the awesome red/black-contrast =D

KnilShadowLink
June 9th, 2009, 09:18 AM
I would be either Aipom or Chimchar. Just because I like monkeys =D
What about Mankey/Primape?

Wow, really hard question.. but i think, Scizor. I could move in a speed like a ninja and would have strong moves like Bullet Punch and X-Scissor. Further, i could fly and would have the feeling, of infinite freedom. And i would look better than each other Pokemon, because of the awesome red/black-contrast =D
What would you do if you were Shiny?

AuraAshley
June 11th, 2009, 12:31 AM
hmm if i could be one pokemon i might also be celebi. why? so i can travel through time.

The Apprentice™
June 11th, 2009, 12:48 AM
What about Mankey/Primape?

Sure any of them too lol =) MONKEY POWER!!!

Inferno1
June 11th, 2009, 01:41 AM
Charizard or mamoswine lol awesome pokes

Raykon
June 11th, 2009, 01:43 AM
Articuno ... I always thought of what it would be like to be one when I was younger, if not Articuno ... Probably Umbreon then, It would be cool to be that Pokemon.

Glitch's Son
June 11th, 2009, 09:27 AM
I would be a Charizard or Umbreon.With Charizard I could fly anywhere I want,Umbreon well.... he is so awesome

drunk ¬_¬
June 11th, 2009, 09:35 AM
M. *insert horror music*

i'd also like to be Arceus (something about being able to rule the world seems really attractive to me)

if there's any pokemon i would NOT want to be it's nosepass (for obvious reasons)

or unown ("psst, i think the archaeologist just brushed my p...") xP

kingofjokers
June 11th, 2009, 04:04 PM
I would be a Ditto for obvious reasons. No not that reason. Just because i like squishy stuff, and i always wanted to feel a Ditto.silly putty i would guess and i want to be a gengar instead now

Clover Cat
June 11th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Ninetales because it looks awesome. Not to mention it has epic psychic aibilities.XD Either that or Luxray. I'd love to have the ability to electrify anything in my path.

zappyspiker
June 18th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Pichu! Yea a lot of people know that already

Noel
June 18th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Haunter!!!!!!!! It would be so awesome going around scaring people to death and laughing at it.. Lol

Shedinja8
June 19th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Poochyena. I'll evolve someday. I'm just not 18 yet... lol...

Autistic Lucario
June 19th, 2009, 12:13 PM
I would be a Lucario. I've dreamed about being an anthro animal before and it's an interesting experience.

I want to see the look on my family's faces when they see me.

Asztrik
June 19th, 2009, 12:17 PM
I would be cubone. I think having a skull on my head would give me some form of street cred with other pokemon.

Trap-Eds
June 19th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Trapinch.

...Seriously. There's just something about Trapinch and it's evo's that remind me of....well, me. ^^;

Chelzbell
June 19th, 2009, 06:07 PM
I would want to be a small and cute pokemon, like Vulpix or Eevee.

DoodleZ
June 20th, 2009, 02:42 AM
I think Arcanine..
I like his fur

kellogs
June 20th, 2009, 04:02 AM
A big tall Pokemon like Aggron or Entei :D

Manny626
June 20th, 2009, 04:22 AM
What. REALLY?! I like fire Pokémon so I would choose to be a Monferno, but Pikachu's cuter than Monferno so I would be Pikachu...

Pika-pi! Pikaachu?

Graceful
June 20th, 2009, 05:32 AM
Eevee! Why? It's just so.....so.....CUTE!!!

Lance
June 20th, 2009, 05:37 AM
I would be Gallade and then go find Gardevoir! Muahaha!

dragonarche
June 20th, 2009, 06:35 AM
I would like to bea
latios ,
latios is a nice eon
flying,sychic type of pokemon that can fly at exreme speeds

Artonkn
June 20th, 2009, 07:05 AM
I wanna be an arceus! if someone annoyed me. *POW*

DJ Tony
June 20th, 2009, 09:24 AM
I would be Tangrowth, big powerful has the ability to put people to sleep and then just live care free.

derozio
June 23rd, 2009, 06:18 AM
I would love to be a garchomp as he is strong,fast,aggressive,good looking and it can fly!

Munch Dog
June 23rd, 2009, 07:13 AM
Growlithe, because I love dogs, and being a dog that could shoot fire would be awesome.

dark_giratina
June 23rd, 2009, 12:11 PM
No question about it...Snorlax, he is a beast.And if for some reason i couldnt, it would be lapras, psychic abilities and id love to conquer my fear of water :)

Oh, The Places You'll Go.
June 23rd, 2009, 12:21 PM
I always wanted to see through the eyes of a Skitty.
I would chase my darn tail all day; what fun.
:3

dukecrescentlovevia .
June 24th, 2009, 05:33 AM
Absol !
why . . . ? cuz Absol brings strength to me ! !

passionfruitt
June 24th, 2009, 05:40 AM
I always wanted to see through the eyes of a Skitty.
I would chase my darn tail all day; what fun.
:3

me tooo! i want to be skitty :>

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 27th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Ditto, so I can turn into whatever Pokemon I want to. Then I'll stay as a Ghost type for the longest

:t354:TG

Wh1teW01f
July 11th, 2009, 04:35 PM
If you could be a Pokemon for any amount of time, which one would it be and why?

I would like to be a Lucario so I can try out it's aura abilities. Or maybe a Ninetails. Then again being a legendary like Arceus, Shaymin, Dialga, or Lugia would be really cool too. It's really tough to choose because of the many Pokemon that exist and all of the abilities that they can have.

Ayselipera
July 11th, 2009, 04:45 PM
uhh well I answered this before and my answer would still be Ditto cause you can turn into any other pokemon.

Johnny590
July 11th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Snorlax.

Sleep all day and eat the few times I'm awake but at the same time be powerful enough to learn the right moves and be able to face off against most pokemon?

Yeah, I could do that.

:P

psychopath002
July 11th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Abra... so I could teleport like crazy just for fun

Johnny590
July 11th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Abra... so I could teleport like crazy just for fun

You do realize this goes for Kadabra, Alakazam, Natu and Xatu as well, right?

More to Kadabra and Alakazam, them being stronger and yet being able to teleport.

xD

ChronicEdge
July 11th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Me? Lugia. I've actually thought about this before. No greater sense of freedom could be provided to me than that given by the ability to fly anywhere that I wanted to, and then disappear to the bottom of the ocean. I'd have free reign over all before me, and no one would even know that I existed unless I wanted them to. I'd have power over the wind and rain, and be able to telepathically communicate with any other creature on the planet. Nothing else can even compare.

Miss Soupy
July 11th, 2009, 06:23 PM
I'd probably be Shaymin, Land From, mind you. Living a life surrounded by beautiful scenery and such would be great. And wouldn't it be great to be like a live Chia Pet? :'3

ReyRey-Pyon
July 11th, 2009, 06:33 PM
There are so many
I'd love to be all of my favorites

A flying type would be amazing though,
or a beautiful water type, like goldeen, or milotic :D, the sea would be a nice place to live

but a dragonite would be fun
powerful, and not to mention one of the cutest dragon lines :D dragons can fly through the air, and learn all sorts of powerful attacks

but i wouldn't know, like i said, there are so many amazing pokemon, i couldn't possibly decide which one i'd like to be, much less which type ^^;;

MLU
July 11th, 2009, 06:39 PM
There are so many different possibilities. I could become a flying type, and roam the islands, or become a water type, and explore the deep seas. Meh, I don't know what to choose. :S

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 11th, 2009, 08:05 PM
I would be Ditto or Mew because I'll be able to transform into any Pokemon I want =]

:t354:TG

Vyro
July 11th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Giratina, then I could live in a super cool place with floating platforms and awesome music.

peteron85
July 11th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Definetly Tropius, you have awesome wings and can use super cool grass type attacks.

Katana3
July 12th, 2009, 12:54 AM
of course chariazrd my fav and best one

Late
July 12th, 2009, 01:39 AM
I would be Cyndaquil, so I can spent few days as Cyndaquil itself and then few days as Quilava then I would be Typhlosion and soon I would be lvl 100. :P Typhlosion is my favorite pokémon but I want evolve so Cyndaquil first. I could attack to other pokémon just for fun to gain some exp.

derozio
July 12th, 2009, 02:03 AM
I would have been a Garchomp or Dragonite. They both can be pretty strong(particularly Dragonite as almost everbody knows how strong Garchomp is XD.). I think that the ability to fly is very cool too. They clearly are winners for me!

Ecks-Dee
July 12th, 2009, 02:31 AM
When it comes to this, i just have no idea. I've pondered over the thought many times.

However....i'm going to go for the cliched answer and say Mew XD I would love to fly with such ease, and it is truly an adorable pokemon! But i have thought of other pokemon too.

Zhorm
July 12th, 2009, 03:41 AM
Umbreon. I don't need to say anything else, just Umbreon. Because it's my favourite, if you wanted to hear more.

Rich Boy Rob
July 12th, 2009, 04:04 AM
Probably Lugia, because as ChronicEdge said, you'd be able to go anywhere; be it Land, Sky, or Sea. But then again Celebi can travel in time and that's always fun :/

Sakura Rain
July 12th, 2009, 03:02 PM
I'd love to be a Suicune. It's so pretty and I'd be able to run so fast and run on the water. I could purify water too; that's cool.

lucario giavlés
July 12th, 2009, 04:31 PM
I would like to be a Lucario so I can try out it's aura abilities.

lucario aswell... rest of my life ^___^ warm and soft fur lucario has... it would feel great being a lucario

Gizamimi Pichu
July 12th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Oh, geeze, this is a difficult one.

Legendary-wise, I'd have to say Latias or Shaymin.

Normal-wise, I'd have to say Flygon or Umbreon.

IcyArceusRider
July 16th, 2009, 09:06 AM
I would love to be a Lugia!

Telepathic abilities would be awesome, and I could fly through the air and swim the world's oceans, too! Besides, Lugia is also a beautiful pokemon.

^^

rando serian
July 16th, 2009, 10:29 AM
I would be Rayquaza.. Untethered by the constraints of wings, soaring higher than any of them could.

The absolute freedom of the sky unending before my eyes,
to the highest points in the atmosphere I would fly.
Like the dragons of legend, the clouds would be my domain,
higher than birds could go, that is were I would reign.

Leyt
July 16th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Staraptor would be nice, simply because it can fly.

Niprop
July 16th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Well, Porygon has a somewhat "limited" amount of intelligence, along with a stiff, clunky, cumbersome body and the fact that it's a chore to even walk it's feet (hovering is a possibility, but in tight, enclosed spaces?) rule it out as a big NO! Porygon2 on the other hand looks better, with a flexible, sturdy body, above average intellect among most pokémon, and the ability to hover is pretty nice too. Though then again, it would be somewhat difficult to do certain things without hands, though I suppose one could find a way around that...

Kaiser Glider
July 16th, 2009, 08:35 PM
I'd love to be an Articuno or a Lugia!
Both can control forces of nature, and Lugia can roam the skies and seas!

Wings Don't Cry
July 16th, 2009, 08:50 PM
I don't think I'd want to be a legendary pokemon, every villain is like OMG a legendary pokemon I'm gonna use my high tech equipment to that costed over 10 billion dollars to torture it, not my kind of lifestyle

I'd be something like an Igglypuff or Skitty, no evil villain is going to torture a cute little pokemon unless you happen to be a Shaymin

Formula1
July 16th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Smeargle or snorlax

snorlax because I could be lazy all day

smeargle cuz I like the idea of being clever with moves

Yaliw
July 16th, 2009, 11:24 PM
I'd be a magikarp so you guys would laugh at me.. then I'd evolve and pwnz0r you all!!!
nah.. I'd be an Oddish

dragonqueen0210
July 16th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Empoleon, Empoleon, Empoleon!
Those Bladed wings look awesome! and because right now, I'd really like to jump into a nice giant swimming pool. Lol.

Cherrim
July 17th, 2009, 06:24 AM
If you could be a Pokemon for any amount of time, which one would it be and why?

I would like to be a Lucario so I can try out it's aura abilities. Or maybe a Ninetails. Then again being a legendary like Arceus, Shaymin, Dialga, or Lugia would be really cool too. It's really tough to choose because of the many Pokemon that exist and all of the abilities that they can have.
Just a heads up--I merged the thread starting with this post with another thread asking the same thing from the end of June. In the future, please search back to make sure you aren't making a duplicate thread.

Sweet Smoochum
July 17th, 2009, 03:52 PM
A Corsola. I would just like to swim and use Recover when my stamina is low. Misty's Corsola was awesome. I was so obsessed with having one when I played Gold.

xxxLatiasxxx
July 17th, 2009, 04:51 PM
I'd be a Latias because it's one of my favorite pokemon.

YanmegaLv55
July 18th, 2009, 04:38 AM
Have to be Arceus. Apparently according to Bulbapedia while holding plates It can change form

Damiano
July 18th, 2009, 08:17 AM
I would be a Charizard because they are my favourite Pokemon

red fraction
July 18th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Jirachi.
I sleep 10,000 years, wake up, grant some wishes and go back to sleep.
sounds good to me.

JoltIce
July 18th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Either a Jolteon or Nidoking. If I were a Jolteon I could run like lightning and if I were a Nidoking I could break telophone poles!

.little monster
July 18th, 2009, 05:01 PM
I would want to be Arceus, I could rule over the Pokemon World with an iron fist..or should I say..iron plate. Punfail

Anxiety.
July 19th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Most of the legendary Pokemon.
Come on, people would bow down to you.

Or Charizard. I mean look at him, breathing fire and flying. A hardcore original.

MagikarpsAreAwesome
May 17th, 2010, 06:33 PM
i would choose magikarp for sure because i get to evolve into a gyrados and bite peoples heads of when im mad

Aureol
May 17th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Jolteon IS my favorite Pokemon, but I wouldn't be it... I'd be Butterfree.

Evee dude86
May 17th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Mewtwo. He's intelligent, a badass, can speak English which is a huge + lol, has a humanoid physique, is STILL 1 of the strongest Pkmn known, I cud go on lol.

Volroc
May 17th, 2010, 10:07 PM
a dunsparce

why? cuz when all is said& done dunsparce will become a pokemon so string itll surpass "god" (arceus)

Evee dude86
May 17th, 2010, 10:18 PM
a dunsparce

why? cuz when all is said& done dunsparce will become a pokemon so string itll surpass "god" (arceus)

Blasphemy! Nein shud u speak such talk again!

Cherrim
May 18th, 2010, 04:31 AM
No thread revivals, even for Magikarp. :(