PDA

View Full Version : what's your Favorite?

SpiderCarnage
June 4th, 2009, 10:11 PM
i've been looking back & wondering what's my favorite town in pokemon games or city either way & for some reason i found my self drawn too cherrygrove in gold & silver..So whats your Favorite?

Suro
June 4th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Snowpoint city :D in Sinnoh
(whoot! 1st post)
thats mainly because i love the snow its the only town with snow in it :P

Xebelleon
June 4th, 2009, 11:38 PM
The Under.

That's from the region of Orre. Too bad they blocked it off and abandoned it.

Raykon
June 4th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Snowpoint is really awesome, As I love snow well it makes sence why I like it, There is a city in Johto region but I can't remember it's name ...

white lancer
June 5th, 2009, 12:25 AM
Goldenrod City and Ecruteak City are both really cool...actually, the entire region of Johto is filled with cool towns and cities. Cerulean City, Pewter City, Cinnabar Island, and Lavender Town are my favorites from Kanto, and I'll also mention Pacifidlog Town, Fortree City, and Sootopolis City in Hoenn cause they seem like they'd be sweet places to live.

thedestinedblade
June 5th, 2009, 04:24 AM
I'm sure I've answered this question like 5 times already. :laugh: It's Olivine City. Love the music, and it's home to my favorite gym leader as well. Seaside towns are nice.

Satoshi Ookami
June 5th, 2009, 04:32 AM
Place is Spear Pillar xD
But if I had to choose town I guess Canalave is my choice. It's very peaceful and I can go from there to Iron Isle where I can obtain Riolu's egg

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³
June 5th, 2009, 04:40 AM
Wow, what a interesting topic.

Kanto:
Celadon City, Saffron City or Fuchsia City

Johto:
The Johto region is alright. Goldenrod City or Olivine City.

Hoenn:
The Hoenn region? Where do I began? It is between Rustboro City, Dewford Town, Slateport City, Mauville City, Fortree City, Lilycove City, Mossdeep City, Sootopolis City, or Ever Grand City. Out of those, I got to say Sootopolis City by a little.

Sinnoh:*
Meh, (undecided)

*I really could care less about the Sinnoh region, I don't really like the towns and cities as much as the ones in the other regions.

I quote this message from another thread the first month I registered at the PokeCommunity. So, pretty much anywhere in Hoenn.

In other notes: Too bad Ancient City from Johto is unobtainable in games.

Sweet Visions
June 5th, 2009, 04:41 AM
Goldenrod City/Pallet Town

Giraffes? Giraffes!
June 5th, 2009, 05:00 AM
First gen: I really like Lavender town, It's such an interesting place.
Second gen: Goldenrod city, Not really a reason, just had some hard times with the gym leader.
Third gen: Don't remember any places
Forth gen: I would have to say Snowpoint city or that place with the church that i forget the name of :(

XxDawnfanxX
June 5th, 2009, 05:16 AM
Snowpoint was awesome in Sinnoh. I really liked Cerulean City and Celadon City in Kanto. In Johto I really liked Goldenrod and Olivine City.

Alec_
June 5th, 2009, 06:43 AM
My favorite one is Goldenrod City. It's really a good city with an awesome Gym Leader ^^.

~Fairytales.

Cassino
June 5th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Blackthorn City (フスベシティ Fusube City)
Sootopolis City (ルネシティ Rune City)

They're both isolated and lonely, the former more so.

gblbf
June 5th, 2009, 11:39 AM
pallet town... because it gives me so many good memories

Alexithymia~
June 5th, 2009, 11:57 AM
I've always loved Blackthorn city.
The dragons, the den, and the aura surrounding it.. a lot for a few pixels.

Åzurε
June 5th, 2009, 12:23 PM
1 Blackthorn City
2 Goldenrod City
3 Sunnyshore City
4 Hearthome City
5 Cinnabar Island

And landmarks:
1 Battle Frontier, Emerald
2 Spear Pillar when the Hall of Origin exists, or the Torn World
3 Flower Paradise
4 National Park
5 Amity Square, Platinum

There's lots more, including certain routes. I just kept it simple. =)

Lynnx
June 5th, 2009, 01:13 PM
First gen: Lavender Town / Fuschia City
Second gen: Azalea Town / Ecruteak City
Third gen: Erm. Haven't played in a while.
Fourth gen: Sunyshore City / Snowpoint City

Zach.Is.Me.
June 5th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Celadon City and Cinnabar Island.

Miss Soupy
June 5th, 2009, 01:21 PM
For Kanto: Lavender Town. I remember how tedious Rock Tunnel was, and getting through was a relief. What made me even happier was that I was greeted by Lavender Town, a town with a nice back story, and I'm into creepy thinks. =p

Johto: Black Thorn City. The last gyms are always cool, and I loved the gym leader. <3 The amount of lore and dragons and stuff was awesomely awesome.

Hoenn: Sootopolis. One of the coolest designs imo. I loved surfing around to get to the houses, because I've always wanted to live in a city surrounded by water and a beautiful landscape.

Sinnoh: Snow Point City. I loved running around in the snow, and it kind of makes a cool noise when you're running around. >u>

ShadowOfGiratina
June 5th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Cinnabar Island or Celestic town =D

BHwolfgang
June 5th, 2009, 01:37 PM
I prefer small village with a peaceful background towards it. However, I have an exception. That's where Goldenrod City comes in. Ah, I love that city. It's one of the most industralized cities in the Pokémon games, not to mention the anime. Besides that, I like Pallet Town, Lavender Town, Azalea Town, and Blackthorn City.

Pallet Town is really peaceful and was where it all began. Also, it leads to Cinnabar Island, which the player is able to face Blaine, my second favorite Gym Leader of Kanto. Lavender Town is really sad. It contains the Pokémon Tower. That place is also where the mother Marowak was murdered by Team Rocker. Azalea Town is also sad, with the burning of the Tin (?) Tower. Blackthorn City is just amazing. Not only is the gym there based on Dragon Pokémon, but it's also the place of the Dragon's Den.

ShinjisLover
June 5th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Kanto: I'd have to say Lavender Town. Ghost Pokémon FTW.
Johto: Ecruteak City. Morty rocks.
Hoenn: Hmm. . Fallarbor Town, probably.
Sinnoh: Veilstone City. Shinji's hometown FTW. And I like the department store. <3

kingofjokers
June 5th, 2009, 02:34 PM
goldenrod i just loved it all the city radio the train the park and whats it called the breeding place

Nnoitra Jiruga
June 5th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Hearthome. (sp?) It's the center of activity with all the contests and Amity Park, etc. ~

Skaterzpenguin
June 5th, 2009, 06:37 PM
My fav. town/city is Vermillion city in Leafgreen or Red version lol

Mr. Tabachi
June 6th, 2009, 12:06 AM
i mey favirote twom oR City iz te 1 w/ ppppple livin on it i n baseeMENT

LULZ
but srsly, i liek the City with da tiwer n goasts because dark iz coolio

Ayselipera
June 6th, 2009, 06:44 AM
I too like Snowpoint, mainly because I love snow.
I have also always liked Slateport, Lilycove, Goldenrod
City.

Superjub
June 6th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Kanto: Probably Celadon or Cinnabar. Not too sure which one I prefer... :P
Johto: Probably Blackthorne, but Goldenrod is a close second. :D
Hoenn: What were they called again. XD Anyway, it would probably have to be Sootapolis, just because it's underwater. XD
Sinnoh: Snowpoint, just because I love snow. Though Sunyshore is pretty awesome too. :D

My overll favourite has to be Blackthorne City. Mainly for the nostalgia. XD Though it is a pretty cool city. :D

.:Kanto:.
June 6th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Lavender Town in Kanto, I just find it so well.. nice there, even though it's depressing to some, I just like it.

JAD0109
June 6th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Goldenrod City. Such happy music...

Fire Eagle
June 6th, 2009, 04:49 PM
In the first generation, I like Celadon City. In the second generation, I like Goldenrod City. In the third generation, I like Lilycove City. In the fourth generation, I like Veilstone City. For some reason, I like to buy a lot of things like Potions and stuff in cities that have large department stores.

SpiderCarnage
June 10th, 2009, 12:48 AM
Dont let this Thread Die!!!