PDA

View Full Version : The City of Ember

Deoxys55
September 25th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Okay, for all of you who have actually read the real book called The City of Ember, DONT SPOIL THE EVENTS!!! Oh, and this is an invite only RP. But, if you REALLY want to join, you can PM me, and Ill see about it. And I know, the book is to Jeanne DuPrau, the wonderful author. ^_^ I will be using events from the actual book, too. Anyway

Plot:

In the world of eternal darkness, there is only on light. The city of Ember. The pokmon that live in this city know only of their world, because as far as anyone knows, they are the only city in the dark land. For as long as anyone can remember, the endless food supply and light bulbs have kept the endless blackness at bay. But now the lights are beginning to flicker

It is Assignment Day, when all pokmon of twelve years of age are given a job. We are a group of friends who have heard rumors of the generator that keeps the lights running. The generator has been messing up, according to rumor, and all the citizens have noticed that the blackouts are getting more frequent

Will you draw the job that will help Ember? Is there a way out? Another city? More food? A way to fix the generator? All is up to chance.

Now, I will randomly choose which job you draw. If you dont want it, trade with someone else, instead of sending me hateful messages about it! I will have a list of the jobs, too, so you can pick the one you want (though that doesnt mean youll get it, its just required info for certain parts of the RP) Okay, acceptable and not acceptable:

Acceptable:

You can bring in up to two additional characters of your own, but only temporarily, and they cant be human. They also are allowed to go off plot for a small while, but they cant change the idea completely.
If you have something to say to someone that doesnt have to do with your RP post, put it behind this: OOC. Example: I waded through the water.
OOC: Im going offline now.

Your pokmon can talk, so you dont have to translate pika pika in every post. ^^;
You can be any pokmon you want, but it cant be legendary. It can be genderless, though.
Remember, your character is only twelve years old, so they cant be super powerful or anything.
You can have up to three characters, just separate each of their views with three stars, if your doing it first-person. (***)

Unacceptable:

Dont SPAM!
No flaming, even if the person is being annoying, at least try to talk it over through PMs, or even better, dont say anything at all.
Okay, it will be acceptable, but PLEASE try to use good grammar. Im not trying to insult anyone here, but really, it gets annoying. Misspellings, we cant help, but you can put periods and commas into your text.
Powerplaying is even more annoying, so dont do it!
If your not having fun, or someone makes you mad, then leave! It doesnt have to be forever, like if youre having a bad day you could take off of the RP for a while, but dont just sit around complaining.

Okay, now, the Sign up sheet:

Name: Doesnt have to be your real one.

Type: What type of pokmon you are.

Personality: If you dont know what your personality is, Im freaked.

Appearance: Is your pokmon Shiney? Missing an ear? Explain!

Favorite job: Choose from the list below which job your character wants. Remember, theres no guarantee youll get it, but it will help with things later on in the RP.

Job list:

Pipeworks laborer You work down underground in the Pipeworks, where the generator is.

Messenger Get to run around a select area of town, carrying messages for people.

Supply Desk clerk Sit behind a desk and take orders from shopkeepers, then send carriers down to the storerooms for the requested items.

Electricians helper fixing dead street bulbs and house lights.

Greenhouse Helper Helps out in the greenhouse.

Building repair assistant Helps repair buildings and structures.

Trash shifter Moves trash from homes to the two giant trash heaps outside of town, at the horizon of the dark world.

Doctors assistant Binds up cuts and give medicine.

Now, these are my characters for the story that you can use as a temporary character to interact with:

Clary, the female Grovile that runs the Greenhouse.

Dr. Felinia Tower, the Chansey doctor.

Mayor Cole, the Raichu mayor of the city.

Mrs. Thorn, the Delacaty class teacher.

We start when enough people join!

~Ozy~
September 25th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Name: Alexander Calmoth
Type: Kadabra
Personality: Withdrawn and quiet. Works best alone and in silence. Doesn't really open up but if he considers you a friend, he'll help you as best as he can for as long as he can.
Appearance: Is red and yellow instead of the typical coloring.
Favorite job: Messenger

Flygon trainer
September 25th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Name: Toklata

Type: Flygon

Personality: Dark, hard to get to, unless you become a friend

Appearance: Totally white, you can't see her if there's snow, if it wasn't for the fact that where the dark green areas normally are,there's a light grey

Favorite job: Building repair

Sparks_67
September 25th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Name: Minzer
Type:Thunder/Steel magnemite
Personality:Naive, but listens to everyones problems. And is a very gentle person (until you attack me of course then you head is mine).
Appearance: Is a magemite missing a magnet but hasa a etremly painful shock.
Favorite job:Electricians helper

Deoxys55
September 25th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Okay, all in... now we'll just wait for the other people to either reply or refuse.

Just curious, who here has read the book?

Shiney
September 25th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Name: Ivan

Type: Ditto

Personality: Typically calm, almost always planning an idea or scheme, but sometimes it's/her/his transformations modify it's/her/his (I need to find a way to abreviate that. X_X) personality.

Appearance: A deep grey, rather than the bright pink-purple that most ditto are.!

Favorite job: Pipeworks laborer.

Deoxys55
September 25th, 2004, 04:32 PM
^ In.
Hm.. you could use "their" for an abreviation. XD
We may start now, I'm still not sure.

Shiney
September 25th, 2004, 04:55 PM
^ In.
Hm.. you could use "their" for an abreviation. XD
We may start now, I'm still not sure.

OOC: True, but "their" Refers to multiple people, whereas my character is just one, but depending on what form it/she/he takes, it/she/he is referred to differently. X_X

Mari
September 25th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Name: Anna
Type: Togepi [Well, everbody chose strong Pokemons XP]
Personality: Cheerful, energetic, and really naive. She can be stubborn and is quite daring for such a small fellow.
Appearance: She pretty much looks like a normal Togepi but she has a very small and very wierd insignia printed on her arm and her eyes often glow sky blue.
Favorite job: Building repair assistant [Hard to imagine a Togepi doing that, ne?]

O
September 26th, 2004, 04:41 AM
Name: Kyuubi

Type: Ninetales(sp?)

Personality: Calm. =/. Has an evil side to him like Yami in YGO(surprised that i made a YGO reference)

Appearance: Very muscular for a ninetales... Can run faster than a Rapidash! :o

Favorite job: I dunno. Randomly help me pick one please.

Alana
September 26th, 2004, 05:48 AM
Hi all

Name: Blade
Type: Syther
Personality: Strong and will stand up for those she cares about. She is polite when need be and usually very tollarent. But be warned, its not a good idea to make her mad.
Appearance: http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/darkscyther.png
Favorite job: Greenhouse Helper or Doctors assistant

September 26th, 2004, 07:35 AM
I got the invite!

name: Skip
Type: Eevee (duh)
Personality: Sarcastic, but nice once you know him.
Appearance: Time to try a sprite! It may be small... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/1313666/anything.bmp
favorite job: Building repair assistant

Sorry about the sprite.

Sparks_67
September 26th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Can we start yet??? Cause I think thats everyone..

Deoxys55
September 27th, 2004, 01:06 PM
OOC: I belive that's all... anyone else that I've forgotten but was invited can join up later. Now I will explain the way you will recive your jobs...
I'll randomly pick a job from a hat (yeah, I'm so obsessed I'm doing this in real life. XD), and then I'll PM you your job, so you can read it outloud in the RP, when asked so by Mayor Cole. Oh! I almost forgot to add my charaters. LOL:

1. Name: Bright
Type: Espeon
Personality: Ongoing, friendly. Has a very short temper, can run almost as fast a a Grvile, and can talk three times faster.
Appearance: A normal Espeon, except her tail. One of the forks has been cut off, leaving her tail like a cat's.
Favorite job: Messenger

2. Name: Zander
Type: Poochena
Personality: He takes eveything seriously. When hot-tempered, he sometimes acts before he thinks. But, he is kind to his friends, whoever they may be. Wants to fix the generator.
Appearance: A once again normal one, but his tail is a bit more ruffled, and his fangs not so long.
Favorite job: Electrician's helper

3. Name: Lizzie
Type: Dragonite
Personality: Talks very fast. She can't fly well, and she is Bright's best friend. She is friendly, and has a bad habit of giggling.
Appearence: A Dragonite with not antenne(sp?), and a purple bow on her forhead.
Favorite job: Greenhouse Helper

Okay, now I will start. (Remember, others can join later.)

IC: Bright sat, looking down at her desk. The whole class was silent, waiting for the coming of Mayor Cole. Their teacher, Mrs. Thorn had just finished her end-of-term speech, and, having nothing else to say, sat down and waited too.
Two seats behind Bright, a Small Poochena sat, with his eyes shut in concetration. He was making some last minute wishes for the job he wanted.
Across the room, near the end of the class, Lizze sat and made her wishes with pictures. She could picture herself in the Greenhouse, harvesting and laughing and having fun. She tried to make the pictures as real as possible...

paige pelletier
September 27th, 2004, 02:13 PM
can I join??
Name: Paige
Type: Pichu
Personality: she wants to help she really does but she falls and is extremly shy but she is kind and determined but she also can be hot tempered rude know it all distent she acts weird alot!
Appearence:she looks normal except instead of circles on her cheeks she has cresent moons
Fav Job: doctor's apprentence saddly she freaks out when she sees blood she will faint or laugh evilly..........

Deoxys55
September 27th, 2004, 02:34 PM
-.-; YOu were supposed to PM me first.. oh, okay.

Alana
September 27th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Blade sat right behind the Espeon. She didn't know what job she would get but she really hoped it would be one she liked.

Marik4me
September 27th, 2004, 04:20 PM
OOC: I was invited, so I'm joining. ^^ I hope it's okay if my character is a NineTales too. I see there's already one here. XD;

Name: Crystal

Type: Ninetales

Personality: She's very withdrawn, sometimes sarcastic, but is helpful and kind.

Appearance: She's mostly a normal Ninetales with lovely white fur, but she wears a crystal around her neck, for reasons unknown.

Favorite job: Doctor's Assistant

IC: Crystal sits at the back of the room, as usual, idly touching her crystal pendant. She glances around at the other students but doesn't speak, soon going back to her assignment.

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 12:00 PM
ummmm was that a yes if so.............
Paige was at the end of the line woundering why she slept so late........

Sparks_67
September 28th, 2004, 03:47 PM
I stared at the pokemon infornt of me and thought this is going to take forever. But I continued to float there hoping this would hurry.

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Paige stared at a peice of dust floating and suddenly yelled "FLAM BUR SKOFIN!" she blushed in embaresment!

September 28th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Skip was broken from his concintration by a Pichu yelling something out. He wasn't really concintrating as much as trying to sleep, and now he was wide awake. "DUST MITES!!!" Skip wanted to take the words back, and everyone was staring at him, just as planned. "Oh, crap. Sorry, everyone! I thought I was dreaming!" After he said this, he stared at the Pichu mouthing out "You owe me! I did that on purpose!".

Deoxys55
September 28th, 2004, 04:02 PM
OOC: Yeah, it was a yes. LOL
And I've just noticed, we're one job short. XD I'll add Timekeeper's assistant.

IC: Someone's feet shuffled across the floor. Soon, the door jiggled open, and the mayor walked in. He looked annoyed, as if they were late.
"Good morning, mayor Cole.", Mrs. Thorn said. They shook hands.
Mayor Cole lifted a small blue sack, and placed it on her desk. He then turned to the class. "Ah, Assignment Day, isn't it. Yes. First we get education, the we serve our city." He nodded, then went on, "YOu are probably wondering what job you will get, eh? Simple preceedure. One, come up. Two, choose from the bag. Three read your job outloud. Remeber, today's job is for three years. THen evaluation. Are you good at it? YOu keep it. Is there improvement needed? Are you unsatifactitory? You will be re-assigned. Now who would like to go first?" He looked around the class.

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Paige tripped and fell right in frount of the mayor and said "oh I am sorry"........

September 28th, 2004, 04:06 PM
"Pick me! Pick me!" Skip said, waving 3 paws in the air.

OOC: Do we get the jobs we want, or do you pick?

Deoxys55
September 28th, 2004, 04:11 PM
OOC: I pick. Paige already went up. I'll PM you your job, and you read it to the class. If it's the one you wanted, good! If not, it's random choice, I'm choosing these IRL from a sack, I don't know what you'll get.

IC: Mayor Cole blinked. Someone in the back of the room giggled. "Get up, young lady." He said, "Now put your hand in and choose.

OOC: I'm PMing you your job now.

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Paige put her hand in and pulled out "Green House Helper" Paige said thank you and and stared at what she could one day evolve into...........

Deoxys55
September 28th, 2004, 04:19 PM
OOC: I'm getting offline now, so I won't be on till.. about 3:00 PM.

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 04:21 PM
I looked over at the evee, and transformed into a copy of him, and waving three paws identical to his in the air, and mimicing his yell of "pick me."

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Paige walked over to the green house keeper..........

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 04:25 PM
I managed to get into the room, breathing hard. "winds harsh today. not something I want to go through again." I said, reating aginst the wall.

September 28th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Skip saw the Ditto copying him, and he knew it must be a Ditto because it was grey. When the Mayor wasn't looking, he flipped off the Ditto for copying him.

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 04:37 PM
"oh, you two. must you be juvinile like that?" I said when I had recovered.

September 28th, 2004, 04:39 PM
"Yep." Skip said, trying to flip the Ditto off with his feet as well as one of his paws, leaving one in the air.

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Paige stared at the flygon "wow she looks tough..........."

September 28th, 2004, 04:51 PM
"Hey, you! Yeah, you, the Ditto. Look at this!" Skip said as he flipped him off with all of his paws.

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 04:54 PM
At the Evee's comment, I transformed into a male tangela, and proceeded to spell out something unrepeatable with many vines.

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Paige blushed at what they were doing and tryed to go over antd scold them but triped and the ditto's vines and crashed!

September 28th, 2004, 05:11 PM
"Guess what? **** you! Yeah, I said it!"

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 05:16 PM
I got to my feet immediatly, yelling "all right, that's enough! break it up you two, beofre you know what beign roasted is like!" and i wasn't kidding, flame was already present in my mouth.

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Without missing a beat, rather than transforming back into ditto, I transformed into a male swampert, but I did stop provoking the evee.

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 05:24 PM
I growled, before laying back down, trying my best to let my adreniline rush stop. but I found myself still wishing to roast somehting..

Sparks_67
September 28th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I stared at the fight and let out a mighty shout and said STOP IT YOU GUYS!!!!!!!..

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"wow. even for a magnemite, you're pretty slow" I said with a slight laugh.

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 05:56 PM
I transformed into a magnemite that was an exact copy of that one, but did nothing else. I enjoyed irritating people, it was a family trait, I couldn't help it.

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 06:02 PM
finally, I managed to calm down, and felt my body relax, as I started to doze off..

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 06:32 PM
I looked over at the flygon, and immidiately transformed into and exact copy of her, and began staring at her without blinking, trying to provoke a response.

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 06:34 PM
I was not fazed at all, I had been around too many juvinile Flygons that tried to pull the same stunt. so I simply watched with amusement. Besides, I was bored

Alana
September 28th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Blade watched Paige with a little dissapointment. "Oh well I guess I won't get Green House." She sighed. Then raised her blade. "May I go next?"

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 07:38 PM
"Might I ask just WHY you're so amused by imitating people?" I asked, with intonation the same way that she would if she had asked the question.

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 07:40 PM
"you DO like being annoying" I grumbled. looks like I wouldn't be getting a nap any time soon. I got to my feet, and levitated slightly, wishing i could get out into the open air..

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 07:41 PM
"Obviously, why else would you keep imitating if you didn't?" I asked, and remained on the ground.

OOC: Got to go off soon, not now, but soon. I'll be back when I can.

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I sighed, knowing better than to argue with the shape-shifter. instead, I just blocked out the world, allowing my mind to be at peace for a few moments.

Alana
September 28th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Blade watched the Pokemon and shook her head slighlty. "You guys act like children."

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 07:51 PM
"actually, I'm the most mature here. the ditto is just annoying" I said, still in my 'meditation'. sadly, my attack power wouldn't rise from it..

Alana
September 28th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Blade smiled. "Ya I can see that. Its good to have someone that isn't crazy here."

Sparks_67
September 28th, 2004, 08:11 PM
I looked over and saw the ditto and thought maybe when it changes back I should shock it to death. I then disagreed with the thought and just floated over to my seat.

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 08:16 PM
I smiled slighly at the scyther, saying "not nearly as nice as it is to be in the precence of your species"

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 08:17 PM
"Me, childish? I'm actually the mature one, that ditto doesn't seem to get that it isn't funny." I said, sounding slightly annoyed.

Alana
September 28th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Blade smiled "Thanks, do you like the Syther speices then." She looked back at Ivan. "Have you forgotten that you are Ditto?"

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 08:23 PM
"quite. I find the speed and sheer power of the species excellent to watch. I only wish flygon were of such high respect" I said politely. the scyther's first impression had me viewing it as a friend.

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 08:24 PM
By this time, I was an exact copy of the dark Scyther, and shot an indignant glance at it. "Ditto? What, is that some sort of insult?!"

Alana
September 28th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Blade was slightly confused. What was with Flygons tone, oh well. "I thought Flygon were very fast and agile." She said becoming more cautious.

Flygon trainer
September 28th, 2004, 08:27 PM
"fast? true. but not agile. anything except. though I persoanlly pack a good fire blast" I said in the same polite tone.

Sparks_67
September 28th, 2004, 09:05 PM
I got out of my seat and said to the ditto, "stop copying everyone for once in your life please its really annoying and confusing."

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 11:10 PM
I transformed into my normal form and said in a toneless voice "It's what I do! What point is there in a ditto that doesn't copy?!"

paige pelletier
September 29th, 2004, 03:03 AM
"you are squishy!" Paige said wile pokeing the confusing pokemon!

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 07:45 AM
"the point, is that while a ditto can copy, they shouldn't be annoying while doing it" I said. "weak excuse for a morpher..." I muttered under my breath.

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 10:26 AM
"Then there's no fun in my job!" I responded, before turning to the pichu who was poking me. "Why, yes I am, thank you for noticing."

Deoxys55
September 29th, 2004, 12:21 PM
OOC: I leave for a day, and thinks get crazy. O.O We're all still in the classroom, btw. O_o

IC: Mrs. Thorn stood up. "Settle down now, mayor Cole is speaking." The mayor Cole said, " Who shall be next?''

paige pelletier
September 29th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Paige stared at the ditto "listen everyone has a purpose for living but you are the one who needs to find it............"

September 29th, 2004, 02:20 PM
"Pick me!!! Please, pick me!!!" Skip said, waving a paw in the air.

paige pelletier
September 29th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Paige watched the little evee she laughed at it the triped and fell.................

Deoxys55
September 29th, 2004, 02:34 PM
"Alright. Come up now." the mayor answered.

OOC: My mom threw all my bits of paper with the jobs on in the trash, so it may take a few minutes for me to PM you one.

Sparks_67
September 29th, 2004, 03:31 PM
OOC: I thought the PM option aint working currnetly....

IC: I floated there and stared the mayor just listening and waiting..

O
September 29th, 2004, 03:34 PM
The door opened as everybody stared. "You're late!"

"Believe it or not I am..." Kyuubi ran down swiftly into the back seat. he observed his surroundings. There was an Eevee, Ditto, Scyther, Flygon and many others. He eyed a small Togepi sitting in the middle.

'That flygon looks pretty good. I might want to be his friend...' Kyuubi thought.

Deoxys55
September 29th, 2004, 03:47 PM
OOC: 1313666 is offline now. XD And Sparks, it works for me. >.>;;

Mari
September 29th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Anna, with a goofy grin on her face, watched the fight that was going on. She wanted to join in their fight but thought otherwise; she'd be too hyper if she did. When the small fight was over she faced front again and listened to what the mayor was saying.

paige pelletier
September 29th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Paige went back to the gardener's side........

Deoxys55
September 29th, 2004, 04:10 PM
OOC: Paige, the garder ain't here, you have to wait until class is over. XD Sorry.

Marik4me
September 29th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Crystal watched the goings on silently, just shaking her head. Pointless fights of those kind irritate her. She just waits patiently for her turn.

Sparks_67
September 29th, 2004, 04:23 PM
OOC: It just started to work lol....

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I yawned slightly, though I was silently praying for a job outdoors. being in here irritated me..

paige pelletier
September 29th, 2004, 04:58 PM
OOC: XD XD XD XD XD
Paige watched everyone...........

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 05:18 PM
I got bored, and so I passed the time by fading from grey to several other colors slowly and back again, hoping things would liven up soon.

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 02:02 AM
Blade kept glansing at Flygon curiously. She wasn't sure why. After awhile she raised her blade again.

O
September 30th, 2004, 03:25 AM
Kyuubi sat still in the corner, observing his territory.

paige pelletier
September 30th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Paige slowly drifted in and out of sleep..........

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 01:16 PM
"I hope I get picked next, I want out of here.." I muttered..

Did I mention I was claustrophobic?

September 30th, 2004, 02:07 PM
*snores* "Huh? I got picked?" Skip yawned and got up to get his job. "Messenger?! What kind of **** is this? This is big ****, that's right. I just- What's a messenger?"

paige pelletier
September 30th, 2004, 02:42 PM
"when do we leave to go do are jobs??"

Deoxys55
September 30th, 2004, 02:52 PM
OOC: We leave when everyone gets a job. This is like the last day of school for the people of Ember.
And some people here are acting really immature (Ya'll know who you are), and if this thread gets too out of control, I'm getting a mod to close it and start a new one.

IC: Mayor Cole nodded, "And who's next?" Lizzie stood up, shaking. SHE walked to the front of the room, and on the mayor's words, reached into the bag and pulled out '' Supply Desk Clerk". She walked back to her seat, and gave Bright a sour look. Supply desk clerk wasn't a bad job, but it was a dull one. "Next!" The mayor called.

September 30th, 2004, 02:56 PM
"So, what's for lunch? I could use some fish about now... Mmmmmm... fish...." Skip said as he started drooling on the floor. "Sorry."

Mari
September 30th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Seeing no one volunteer, the young Togepi raised her little hand. "May I be next?" Anna asked kind of politely. She waited for the mayor to answer, her hand still up.

Deoxys55
September 30th, 2004, 03:10 PM
THe mayor looked. "Yes. Come up now."

OOC: PMing you your job...

Mari
September 30th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Anna nodded and jumped out of her seat. She then reached into the bag a glanced at the paper she was holding. "Timekeeper's assistant? Well, I guess its okay." She mumbled to herself. She nodded at the mayor again and then sat back down on her seat.

Deoxys55
September 30th, 2004, 03:42 PM
The mayor nodded, "Now, who's next?"

Sparks_67
September 30th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I moved from my seat and floated up to the mayor's desk and said "me sir I need a job" I said a bit frigtened...

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 04:09 PM
"I would like to be next" I said, levitating

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Blade raised her Blade higher. "Can I go now?"

paige pelletier
September 30th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Paige was watching and ran up to the tokipri and smiled.

October 1st, 2004, 02:18 PM
"Well, time to sing!" Skip said as he started to sing Randy Orton's theme song. "Sorry. There was a marathon of wrestling last night." Skip started to sing again. He wasn't bad, either. It sounded original.

paige pelletier
October 1st, 2004, 03:39 PM
Paige started to hum one tin soilder.........

October 1st, 2004, 03:42 PM
"Time to change songs!" Skip then started humming She Will Be Loved.

OOC: Sorry about that. It's one of my favorites.

paige pelletier
October 1st, 2004, 03:53 PM
Paige started to sing in a lovely soulful voice that was not to high or low she sang One Tin Soilder..........

October 1st, 2004, 03:56 PM
"Any other people who don't have jobs?" Skip said before he went to singing a remix of all of his favorite songs.

paige pelletier
October 1st, 2004, 04:07 PM
Paige threw a dust ball at Skip and laughed then she quickly started singing!

October 1st, 2004, 04:15 PM
OOC: What's a dust ball?

Skip threw a textbook at Paige without even noticing the dust ball.

paige pelletier
October 1st, 2004, 04:33 PM
OOC: it is a ball of dust!
Paige fell over XD
OOC: sorry we are not on topic don't close!!!!!!!!!!!!

O
October 1st, 2004, 07:24 PM
I'm going to quit because this RPG is getting to nowhere... sorry

Alana
October 2nd, 2004, 01:57 AM
OOC: You got to give the RP time. Well no ones gonna stop you if you wanna leave. Turns away.

Blade watches the fight with distain. When a text book flies at her she slices it in half. "Cut it out or I'll cut you." She threatened.

paige pelletier
October 2nd, 2004, 06:42 AM
Paige was bored and tired so she started to fall asleep...........

October 2nd, 2004, 09:16 AM
Skip started making funny faces at Blade.

paige pelletier
October 2nd, 2004, 09:19 AM
Paige slept quietly not making a sound............

October 2nd, 2004, 09:36 AM
Skip was slowly drifting off, too. *snores* "Gmdhfgh..."

Dream: Skip was walking through a land of wildflowers when he saw a Pichu. "GET OUT OF MY DREAM, PAIGE!!!"

paige pelletier
October 2nd, 2004, 09:54 AM
"What did I do this was my dream first!!!!!!!!!" sees ketchup *drools then chases ketchup*

October 2nd, 2004, 10:09 AM
[I]"No way! I was here first, and-- Oooooh, BUTTER!" Skip started to chase a stick of butter.

paige pelletier
October 2nd, 2004, 10:30 AM
OOC XD XD XD al......righty..........then!
Paige kept chaseing and triping the ketchup always got away though!

Alana
October 2nd, 2004, 11:37 PM
Blade stared at the two Pokemon. They shouldn't be sleeping I class.he thought Hmm maybe I should wake that little Ditto up Grins evily then decides against it. Turns back to teacher and yet again raises her hand. "I'd like to find out what job I'm going to get."

paige pelletier
October 3rd, 2004, 06:46 AM
Paige wakes up then pokes the other pokemon for taking her dream!!!!!

October 3rd, 2004, 07:48 AM
Skip woke up, and as a reflex to the poke, turned and punched Paige in the face. "Oops..."

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 07:52 AM
Blade sees zditto attack but ignors it keeping her blade in the air.

October 3rd, 2004, 08:00 AM
"Uh-oh. That's not good..." Skip tried not to face Paige, and saw something shiny on the ground. "Oooooh, a penny!"

Pr00t0 DS
October 3rd, 2004, 08:26 AM
Hey Why Are Those Two Pikachus Fighting I Love Pikachus Thats Rude!

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 08:27 AM
OOC: Pikachus? Ones a Pichu and ones a Ditto.

October 3rd, 2004, 08:32 AM
OOC: I'M AN EEVEE! And he's new and was talking about my sig.

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 08:36 AM
OOC: Sorry Silver I got mixed up. Besides how was I supposed to know he was new.

paige pelletier
October 3rd, 2004, 12:05 PM
Paige got mad this didn't happen often so she used zap cannon! "no one punches me!"