PDA

View Full Version : ARCEUS PLUSHIES!

Regigigas
June 9th, 2009, 10:51 AM
http://sunyshore.com/scrap/arceusplates.jpg
"Pkmncollectors has uncovered new Arceus plushes! There will be 17 of them, 16 of which are Arceus with its respective elemental plates attached and one of which is the Normal-type Arceus. The sets of Arceus will be released in late June, early July, mid-July, and late July in Banpresto UFO catcher machines, where each attempt at capturing an item out of the machine with a mechanical claw costs 100 yen, or about a dollar."

Satoshi Ookami
June 9th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Man they're so cute!
I wanna all of them :D

Jorah
June 9th, 2009, 10:55 AM
You can now buy plushies of god :D I wish they sold Pokemon plushies where I live, you can only find action figures and I don't like them. I don't know who would want 17 plushies of the same Pokemon though, but I suppose there are collectors out there

Superjub
June 9th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Awwww, they are so cute. XD
The Dragon one is my favourite, though I love the Water one as well. :X I don't like the bug ones eyes. :(

Satoshi Ookami
June 9th, 2009, 11:08 AM
I like the Normal and Fire one
Anyways it's pity that they didn't do ??? Arceus...

KostK2Boss
June 10th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Arceus is WAY cuter than Pichu!! It's strange though that they made all the types. Normal forme and shiny are enough I believe.

JaggedMan
June 10th, 2009, 07:47 AM
What is Pichu doing there anyway?

Cherrim
June 10th, 2009, 07:51 AM
y halo thar, fellow pkmncollector? :O

Lol I could actually care less about the Arceus. That Pichu. WANT. *_*

JaggedMan
June 10th, 2009, 07:53 AM
y halo thar, fellow pkmncollector? :O

Lol I could actually care less about the Arceus. That Pichu. WANT. *_*

lol, that pichu is kinda cute if you ask me.

Cherrim
June 10th, 2009, 07:57 AM
All of the Gizamimi/Notch-Ear Pichu plush are cute. :( It's making me broke, haha.

I must admit, though, taking a closer look at the Arceus, it is pretty cute. Too bad these'll probably go for a lot more than they should. ><

JaggedMan
June 10th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Well... It is a Japanese plush pokemon. So it might be expensive. ($10 to $15 estimating)

Autumnfox
June 10th, 2009, 08:02 AM
I love the Ghost and Ice versions of Arceus~ <3 Sooo getting those when they become available here. :D

Pichu's cute as well!

Cherrim
June 10th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Well, they're always expensive to import but the fact that it's one of those crane prizes makes it worse. XD; iirc those always go for $10-15 more depending on the Pokemon.

kingofjokers
June 10th, 2009, 05:09 PM
i rather have that pichu one but i do like the water arceus

AuraAshley
June 10th, 2009, 11:09 PM
http://sunyshore.com/scrap/arceusplates.jpg
"Pkmncollectors has uncovered new Arceus plushes! There will be 17 of them, 16 of which are Arceus with its respective elemental plates attached and one of which is the Normal-type Arceus. The sets of Arceus will be released in late June, early July, mid-July, and late July in Banpresto UFO catcher machines, where each attempt at capturing an item out of the machine with a mechanical claw costs 100 yen, or about a dollar."

omg yesh finally arceus dolls

wonder if there coming to the us

ShinjisLover
June 10th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Gizamimi Pichuu plushies!!! <3

The Arceus plushies look like horses on crack. XD

Tanooki
June 10th, 2009, 11:14 PM
I want those plushies. Now.

Hopefully if they do come to North America, it won't be in a prize grabbing machine. I hate those stupid things. Half of the time, the mechanical claw doesn't even close. I've only won something once in my life from them, and that was an Atlanta Braves mini-basketball about 5-6 years ago. I remember it so well because it's the only time the claw actually managed to work properly. =P

Cherrim
June 11th, 2009, 04:36 AM
The US kind of... never gets Japanese plushies. :( Really the only widespread Pokemon plush in North America are the Jakk's series which, while okay, aren't that great.

Saltare.
June 11th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Aye! Kawaii!

I want one! We have Pokemon Plushies here...but they are only from Sinnoh and they are really crappy...

Well, time to find a website and order them or...EBAY!

BeachBoy
June 11th, 2009, 09:23 AM
WATER-TYPE ARCEUS. <3 Cute, bet they'll make plenty off of 'em. XD

Saltare.
June 11th, 2009, 09:26 AM
I totally wanna go to Japan now!

Regigigas
June 12th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Anyways it's pity that they didn't do ??? Arceus...
There is no ??? type Arceus.

Spinor
June 12th, 2009, 10:07 AM
There is no ??? type Arceus.

Get out of the cave :(. There is a hidden Arceus ??? sprite programmed into DPPt for some reason.

Anyways. Those look epic. The power of the gods packed into a little plush toy. That would sure make a good Halloween parody. If that is not epic, I don't know what it is.

Cherrim
June 12th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Get out of the cave :(. There is a hidden Arceus ??? sprite programmed into DPPt for some reason.
I heard it was a guard of sorts so that if someone hacks Arceus to be the ??? type, the game won't crash. So while it does technically exist, nothing will ever be done with it. Probably.

Satoshi Ookami
June 12th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Wasn't it because they wanted to protect game from crashing?