PDA

View Full Version : Dimension Fusion: Anime Style

Pages : [1] 2

Pogiforce-14
September 25th, 2004, 05:02 PM
I noticed that my friends and I don't often get together in an RP anymore due to a difference in tastes, so I decided to make one that mixes all those tastes together. The different dimensions are fused together, cuasing worldwide chaos and destruction. Each dimension is an anime. YOur character may be form any anime you choose, but only one. You're character may be one that already exists in that anime, or it may be a character you make that lives within that dimension. The form goes as follows.

Name: (if an existing character, place an * at the end of the name.)
Description:
Personality:
Dimensionaly Unique Ability: (Something that only your character can do due to the dimension he/she is from)
Dimension of Origin: ( Put the name of the anime)

Here is the character I'll be playing as.

Name: Joey Wheeler*
Description: A tall, blonde haired youth. His hair is fairly long and tends to hang a bit over his eyes, which are a bright hazzle Color. He wears a white T-shirt with bright blue sleeves and a bright blue rectangle in teh middle. He wears loose fitting Blue Jeans, and a Kaiba Corp. Duel Disk on his arm.
Personality: Very Proud and easily angered. If he ever holds soft feelings for someone, due to his rough upbringing, he will not easily admit it. And if he loves you, he is very stubborn to admit it too. ;) But once it's become known your a friend to him, he'll go out of his way and stake his life on your safety. He's a good duelist, and supports his friends as best he can. He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but who needs an axa when you can use a sledge hammer? :D
Dimensionally Unique Ability: Because of the fusion between the Monster Realm and the Real World(Referring to the newest season of Yugioh) The monsters he summons on his duel disk come to life, and willingly do his bidding. Being a hero fo destiny, he also has one of th three sacred dragons to his name. (However, since the show hasn't gotten that far yet, I have no clue what that dragon does or what his name is. :D)
Dimension of Origin: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Flygon trainer
September 25th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Name: Toklata
Description: a white wolf, an Arctic wolf if I recall.
Personality: Dark, and enjoys freedom. it's either total freedom or unbeleivable confinement
Dimensionaly Unique Ability: She can change into a human girl with black clohtes, and white/silver hair
Dimension of Origin: Wolf rain

Sparks_67
September 25th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Name: Kurama
Description:Wears a green robe has Flame red hair kinda bushy. Wears chineese slip shoes. But in demon form He wears a all white robe.
Personality:Gentle, but very wise and never takes his oppeontents littly. Kinda to himself and does not make much contact with others.
Dimensionaly Unique Ability: Has the power to go into his full demon mode for only 5 minutes. Aslo has a control over all plantlife.
Dimension of Origin: Yuyu-hakosho

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 25th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Name: WarpBlaze
Description: He wears a suit (Busines suit) And has a suitcase full of gadgets. He also has black hair.
Personality:He is quickly ahgered and has a great sence of humor. When he likes you you are quick to know it he doesn't hold back.
Dimensionaly Unique Ability: He has fire and water control abilitys.
Dimension of Origin: Teen Titans

parallelzero
September 25th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Name: Ranma*
Description: http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:ljuCY82E6ccJ:www.absoluteanime.com/ranma/ranma-both-.jpg
Personality:Well hes very competitive and doesnt like to loose. He's very stubborn, but is an all around nice guy
Dimensionaly Unique Ability: When splashed with water, he turns into a girl (the red haired girl in the above pic) but when hit with hot water he turns back. He also knows some kenpo.
Dimension of Origin: Ranma 1/2

Pogiforce-14
September 25th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Sparks, don't forget to include his contorl over plantlife as a dimensional ability. :\

Master Angel
September 25th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Name: Yoh Asukora* (sorry, bad spelling!)
Description: He has brown hair and wears orange headphones behind hid ears. He likes to wear a plain T-shirt and jeans.
Personality: He doesn't often get too mad about things and he trusts people a lot. He always tries to find the good in everyone.
Dimensionaly Unique Ability: He can use his Spirit (Amita Maru) to fuse into his sword using furyoku and with himself
Dimension of Origin:Shaman King

Surprised I didn't pick BB? Me too...

Pogiforce-14
September 25th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Looks like we've got quite the group here already. You guys feeling ready to start?

parallelzero
September 25th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Im ready when everyone else is.....

Mullet
September 25th, 2004, 06:11 PM
I join up.

Name: Yugi/Yami
Description: I bad at these but here it goes. Blonde spiky hair with those red and black hair things is were his outfit while dueling Duke (black sleaveless shirt and black pants), has a Duel Disk, and is wearing the Puzzle of course.
Personality: Kind and nice but when he duels and Yami takes over is a very serious person.
Dimenisonally Unique Ability: Can also make the cards he plays on the Duel Disk come to life, he also has on of the Dragons (forgot his name).
Dimenison of orgin: Yu-Gi-Oh

Not that good but it will suffice.

Pogiforce-14
September 25th, 2004, 06:13 PM
ooc: Let's go ahead and get this thing rolling.The others can jump in when they're ready.

ic: "Alright Yug, I sacrifice my Rocket Warrior to summon my Jinzo!" I declared, grinning as I slapped the card onto my Duel Disk. The Green and Yellow Monster disappeared and my big, trap destroying beatstick appeared on teh feild. "How's that?" I crowed. " Now'll Jinzo, destroy all of yugi's traps!" Jinzo's eyes scanned the feild, and two of his cards were destroyed. Tehy popped up just before disappearing, one of which I recognized to be Mirror Force. I was thankful I had summoned JInzo when I did. " So how's taht yugi?" I asked.

'A fine move, Joey." He responded in the deep voice he sued when the Pharoah was helping him. " But my Summoned Skull is still more powerful."

"NOt when I activate this baby!" I cheered as I slid Graceful Dice into the Disk. Teh Dice fairy appeared and dropped the dice onto teh feild. I wasn't too worried. Jinzo would still be powered up, no matter waht, unless...

"WhAT?!" I shoured. "A one?!" I declared angrily as the dice roll did indeed show a one.

"Too bad JOey." Yugi grinned. "Guess lady luck just isn't with you today. Summoned Skull, attack Joey's Jinzo!" TEh large archfiend slashed his calws, and my poor Jinzo shattered into Pixels.

'oh man." I groaned. "I worked hard to summon that card."

ooc: I apologize, Mullet. was typing this before you joined. YOu can step in as Yugi now.

Mullet
September 25th, 2004, 06:20 PM
ooc: I whooped you but.

Ic: "Now it's my turn Joey," I said. "Now I play Monster Reborn on your Jinzo and attack your lps dircctly with both of them." "Then to end my turn I lay two cards face down!" I said.

Pogiforce-14
September 25th, 2004, 06:27 PM
ooc: Remember, teh attack from summoned skull pretty much ended yugi's turn. we're doing it the way they do it in the show. so you did not atack Joey's life points directly, because you ahd ended battle phase.

ic: I clsoed my eyes in a moment of faith and drew my next card. I grinned as I saw teh picture. "I activate Giant Trunade! Return your two face down cards to your hand! Then I activate. Scapegoats!" I said. Four little goats appeared on the feild. " I'll then sacrifice three goats to summon my Gilfer, teh LIghtning! I now get to destroy one of your mosnters, and I choose jinzo!" Jinzo then exploded in a shower of sparks. " 'll place one card face down, and then end my turn."

Mullet
September 25th, 2004, 06:30 PM
ooc: They don't do it like that anymore.

Pogiforce-14
September 25th, 2004, 06:36 PM
ooc: Either way, since you actiavted monster reborn, that means tha you ended your battle phase and since it is still your trun, you can't exactly reenter it and attack again.:\ Anyway, the point of this rp is not to duel. Teh big scene change is coming up.

ic: we were dueling for fun for a change. EW were taking a needed break from all the monsters flying around and absorbing things. suddenly somthing weird happened. My Duel Disk suddnely conked out and all me cards returned to teh deck.

"Hey!" I shouted Reproachfully, as teh wind began to pick up and ruffle my shirt. "What gives?!"

Mullet
September 25th, 2004, 06:40 PM
"Oh, no I had this duel all planed out what's the meaning of this." I said. "Joey do you know what is happening?" I questioned.

parallelzero
September 25th, 2004, 06:40 PM
"Geez Shampoo! Go away!!" I yelled as I ran across the bridge, "I told you! I'm not taking you on a date!!!" As I neared the end of the bridge, i tripped over the side and fell into the river below, changing into a girl...

Flygon trainer
September 25th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"kalana, Run!" I called to her, moving at top speed. I heard gunshots behind me, and I heard a yelp of pain. I looked toward where the sound had come from, and saw a black wolf fall to the ground, shoulder bleeding. I stopped to help her, but she siad "go. toklata, if you try to help you'll get yourself captured."

If I had been in my human form, I would have been crying. But I couldn't. I heard more gunshots, that hit nearby my feet, and even though it went aginst everything i beleived in, I fled. My four paws hit thr ground like lightning, and behind me, I heard the blazing of machine gun fire behind me, and nearly cried out, not because of pain, but because I knew they had killed her.

Pogiforce-14
September 25th, 2004, 07:07 PM
"stupid Disk must be busted." I grumbled, hitting it with my free hand. " Unless Kaiba gave me a faulty Disk. I wouldn't put it past him." The wind was really picking up now, and a small twister of dust began to form between me and Yugi. But this twister just didn't seem right. There was something behind that wall of dust.

Flygon trainer
September 25th, 2004, 07:14 PM
I kept running, until I found myself up aginst a semi-corcle of humans. they were between me and the relative safety of the forest. I growled, and lept at one person, and the result of the jump left me with blood all over my maw. I snareled at the others, and managed to flee into the forest. somethign didn't feel right though. this was far too easy. normally I would have been shot by now..

Sparks_67
September 25th, 2004, 07:56 PM
"Yuseke you do know that kako wanted over at her house later" I said softly. He then yelled "what I never knew this I cant believe she would do this". "WHAT TIME IS KURAMA" he said in a uproar. I just stared at him and told him "8:00 she wants you to bring poo as well". I walked off but yuseke continued to followed then asked, "What time is it now kurama?" I told him 8:00 I laughed and walked off.

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 04:42 AM
"Nice one Ranma!" Akane laughed from across the bridge.
"Well if Shampoo would stop trying to get me to take her on a date," I said, now in my girl voice,"this never would of happened!!"
Akane walked down to the side of the river.
"Nah, I think you were jusr clumsy!" she laughed again.
"Me? Clumsy? Never!" I said as I tried to climb the hill, but slipped in some mud and flew right back into the water.

Mullet
September 26th, 2004, 10:07 AM
"stupid Disk must be busted." I grumbled, hitting it with my free hand. " Unless Kaiba gave me a faulty Disk. I wouldn't put it past him." The wind was really picking up now, and a small twister of dust began to form between me and Yugi. But this twister just didn't seem right. There was something behind that wall of dust.

"It couldn't be faulty it worked for the whole Battle City tourament" I said. "Joey can you hear me." I said as the twister's winds started to pick up.

Pogiforce-14
September 26th, 2004, 10:48 AM
"I hear ya fine, Yug!" I called back. " But I don't think my eyes are working too well!" I said as the area around teh twister began to distort and warp until it almost looked like a whirlpool made of air.

Master Angel
September 26th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Yoh opened his eyes to the bright sun. Morning. Which wasn't too much fun now that Anna had him doing 100 chores a day. But if he got up early he could get done early and hang with the guys.

Anna knocked on the door. "Come on Yoh, time to get up. Today's your day to do the shopping, remember?"

Yoh sighed. It didn't make much difference since EVERY day was his day for the shopping.

Amita Maru floated into the room. "Let's go Yoh. We don't want to make Anna angry."

Yoh smiled. "Alright, but I don't see any point in this since it won't make her happy."

Yoh go tup and put on a shirt, some pants and a dirty pair of socks that he forgot to wash. He picked up his sword and put it in his belt. "Well, let's get going."

Yoh and Amita Maru walked outside into a sunny day. Amita Maru was floating beside Yoh in his Spirit Form. "What is first on the list?" he asked.

Yoh dug into his pockets. "Let's see, ah, here it is. Milk and eggs, and yaddy yaddy yadda. Let's hit the Super Market!" Yoh turned the corner and took off into a run, nearly bumping into his pal Morty. "Oh hey Morty, didn't see ya there. What are you doing anyways?"

Morty, who was on the ground, stood up and brushed himself off. "Actually, I was coming to see you Yoh. I see Anna has you doing chores early. But nothing new there I guess."

Yoh nodded, and felt a breeze pick up his hair. "We were just headed to the Super Market, wanna help?"

"Sure, I got nothing else to do."

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 12:13 PM
About an hour later, I had changed back into my actual self, and was sitting by the pond in the back of the Tendo household. Just as I had finished drying off from my dip in the river, it began to pour rain, changing me into my girl form yet again.
"Oh great...." I mumbled to myself as I walked inside, packing a bag. "I'm going for a walk!" I called to Akane.
"Make sure you're back before dinner this time!!!" she screamed at me. I gnored this comment and continued to walk out the door.
About 10 minutes into my trip, I was on top of the bridge again. Lightning began shooting down from the sky ferociously, and the wind was picking up. To my surprise, a bolt of lightning struck the bridge. it seemed fine for the moment, but when I started to walk again, it collapsed, sending me into the river again! "Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed before I hit the water with a splash.

Master Angel
September 26th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Yoh and Amita Maru and Morty were on their way to the store when the wind started to pick up again.

"Wow," Morty said, holding his hands up above his eyes. "It's a windy day today."

Yoh shook his head. "And the weather man said it was gonna be calm. Hmm, guess you never can trust him, huh?" He smiled and gave Morty a thumbs up.

Morty smiled. "Guess not."

Amita Maru was flaoting in a sitting position beside Yoh. "I do not think it is the weather man's fault he was wrong."

Yoh smiled. "'Course not, he's just plain dumb!"

Amita maru shook his head. "No, I mean it certainly wasn't supposed to be windy today. Something is wrong."

Yoh sighed. "Relax, it's just a little wind!" Just as he said that the sky began to cloud over and rain began pouring. "Ok, now it's just a little rain storm." Then thunder and lightning began flashing and rumbling. "Well, now it's just a little thunder storm. Man, the weather man has some pretty bad days, but this?"

Morty looked a little worried. "C'mon Yoh, let's get to the store before this storm gets any worse!"

So the group took off at full speed to the Super Market.

Mullet
September 26th, 2004, 12:50 PM
"I hear ya fine, Yug!" I called back. " But I don't think my eyes are working too well!" I said as the area around teh twister began to distort and warp until it almost looked like a whirlpool made of air.

"Joey we need to get away form hear." I called. "Back the my game shop!" I shouted over the twister.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 26th, 2004, 01:03 PM
OOC: I figure we're all still in our demensions of origin right i figure ill post like we are.

IC: "Teen titans GO!" Robin yelled as we headed off toward a position where slade was last spotted.
"One man Zoo GO!" Beast Boy yelled as we ran off.
"Good one BB" I Replied with a chuckled.
"Oh ya great one." Raven said unenthusiasticly.
"Get serious we're tracking slade remember?" Robin inturupted.
"Yes and this time he will be getting the butt-kicking!" Starfire yelled.

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 01:30 PM
I don't know how long it had been since I fell off the bridge, but I found myself washed up on a riverbank. "Hmm.. I must have drifted down the river." I said to myself, looking around at the town before me, still raining. " I guess hot water wouldnt really elp right now, so I guess I'll stay like this." I mumbled to myself as I got up and started walking into town.

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 01:41 PM
OOC: urge to return to bloody ways rising...

IC: I heard a defeaning crash above me, and I looked up to see a massive thunderstorm. I was frightenend for a mometn, then remembered the humans. this was nothing compared to what would happen to me if I was caught. I heard more gunfire, and moved further into the forest.

"first dolphins, now wolves. both tried to find a world of paradise, away from humans." I muttered. as the wind started to pick up. "dolphins were sucsessful until they found the humans had simply hidden" I growled, my amber eyes watching the area carefully. "Wer shall make no such mistake. Humans are the greatest threat to the planet, and we wolves will finally find paradise. Later" I finished.

Pogiforce-14
September 26th, 2004, 02:11 PM
I barelyheard what yugi said, but when I tried to head to teh game shop, the wind became so powerful I almost couldn't stand.
"What the?!" suddenly i couldnt' fight the wind anymore and I was sucked right into teh twister. It felt like going down teh drain, and things began to blur and change as a spun around and around. I caught glimpses of a forest, a river, a city different from Domino, all kinds of places. I caught sight of strange people and creatures I've never seen before. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and passed out before I hit the ground.

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 02:15 PM
I looked around the town. I had never seen a town like this before, ever. I then noticed a forest alongside the city. Hoping I could get some peace and quiet, I wandered in calling "Anyone here?"

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 02:20 PM
I heard the call, and thinking it was another wolf,headed for it. when I got there, however, I realized it was actually a human. I was shocked. she seemed to be unarmed, but a low snarel escaped my throat. I felt some pain in my shoulder, and realised i was bleeding. I must have been shot, but didn't notice it until now.

Pogiforce-14
September 26th, 2004, 02:24 PM
I groaned as I awoke to find myself in teh forest from earlier. A town was nearby, but I was too dizzy to notice any details. I got up with some dirt on myface, which I wiped off while griamcing to myself. I couldn't see Yugi anywhere,a dn I wondered if he got pulled into the vortex too. I had landed on my Duel Disk funny, and so an aching pain in my left shoulder was begging for some attention. I checked to make sure it was broken, checked to see if my cards were still in good condition, then found my holo projectors and retracted my Duel Disk to it's more portable form. I then walked into teh town, hoping to see a familiar face.

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 02:26 PM
I sat down on a fallen tree and looked around. It was pretty dark so I couldn't see much around me, but I was still extremely alert. "Now where the heck am I?" I asked myself, hoping the rain would stop soon.

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 02:29 PM
I jumped out of hiding, landing in front of the human (that's you pokemaster) my blood-covered jaws slightly open, ready to apply thier force into the humans neck.

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 02:34 PM
I grinned as the animal appeared before me. "What's your problem?!" I shouted at it. I jumped off of the log and landed a few feet away from the creature, in my ready position.

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 02:36 PM
<You don't know? Humans are the wolves' death!> I snareled, using my mind to speak to the human. obviously this one was either so out of whack that it was unbeleivable, or he didn't know what humans did to wolves.

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 02:40 PM
"What the...." I mumbled in my girl voice as I backed up a few steps, "Where the heck did the river take me? Where am I? What is going on?!"
I glared at the wolf. " I don't exactly know what happens here, but we don't hunt wolves where I'm from!"

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 02:44 PM
<Humans are more than known for thier lies> I said, though i came out of my attack position. <however, the fact you are unarmed seems to prove what you say.> suddenly, I smelled a scent on the wind. <come on then. if you do not murder wolves, you will be the target of the other humans who do.> I said, heading into the forest, at a slower pace than usual, both because I would allow the human to keep up, and because I was busy in thought.

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 02:48 PM
"So they'd even kill a young girl? I'd like to see them try to hit me!" I laughed, then looked at the pace the wolf was going at, "I can go faster ya know, I'm not exactly slow

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 02:54 PM
<Good, because you would be suprised. consider this. What would it take to kill a pack of wolves?> I said, speeding up. I knew I was heading upriver, as that was where the girl's scent had come from. if wolves were not hunted there, perhaps it would be a safe place.

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 03:00 PM
"To kill a pack of wolves you'd need a whole group of humans, wouldn't you?" I questioned, as I jumped around trees and other obstacles while i was following. I suddenly noticed movement across the river. "Somebody is there!!"

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 03:03 PM
<or, one with heavy artillery> I said, then heard the comment about somebody being near. I prepared myself, ready to rip out the throat of whatever it was.

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 03:12 PM
I realized a gun was sticking out of a nearby bush. Without thinking, I lept at it and kicked the weapon out of the hands of who ever was weilding it. "Lets see how tough you are without your fancy toy!" I yelled as a pulled a man out of the bush and lifted him off the ground. But my wrecklessness cost me as I was shot in the back from someone on the opposite side of the river, and I fell. "Darn... you..." I said as I got up, sending the man I had in my grasp flying into a tree.

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Without thinking, I lept across the river with hardly any effort, landing on the human who had shot the girl. my jaws clamped on his throat, and though i felt several bullets go into me, I made sure the human was down. When I backed away from the human, the wounds got to me, and I felt myself collapse, bleeding heavily from my right shoulder.

Mullet
September 26th, 2004, 03:18 PM
"Joey." I exclaimed running up tho him. " I wonder where we are." I said. "That's not the most important thing right now though. Are you okay?" I questioned.

Master Angel
September 26th, 2004, 03:22 PM
OOC- Whoa, what's happened since I've been gone?

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 03:26 PM
"No!!" I shouted as I jumped across the river, pain searing in my back. stmbled and collapsed beside the wolf, but managed to get back up. "What kind of place is this!" i shouted as I clenched my fists. I heard someone else coming, so I jumped onto the branch of a nearby tree. I watched as he began kicking the wolf. I jumped down from the tree and beat him to a pulp. I picked up the wolf and began running, since I knew staying there wasnt safe.

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 03:30 PM
OOC: master angel, the dimensions are officially fused. that's pretty much all that's needed.

IC: I wanted to bite the girl, really, I did, but I was too injured to do so. but i knew now she would understand why I hated humans so much. but times were changing. maybe I should learn to accept humans.

Master Angel
September 26th, 2004, 03:32 PM
OOC- oh, great. so that means... what does that mean? Sorry, my brain isn't working today...

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 03:34 PM
After a while I finally arrived at a town, it wasnt quite home, and I hoped their werent any wolf hunters here. I wandered until I was in front of a supermarket, but then suddenly blacked out from the pain.

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 03:37 PM
OOC: it means, you can get to the other worlds and get to the other charecters. Pokemaster, just where are we?

IC: the jolt from hittign the ground brought me out of my shock, and I looked to see the girl on the ground. despite how much it hurt me, I managed to get her onto my back, and looked around to see where we could get help..

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 03:40 PM
OOC: Wherever MA was going, I was trying to bring her into the story

Master Angel
September 26th, 2004, 03:41 PM
OOC- Okay, I read them now.

IC- Yoh looked around, after realizing he was on his back. He looked to his side and saw AMita Maru in his spirit form.

"Hey, what happened?" he asked. "And where's Morty? And where are we?"

Amita Maru looked around. "As far as I can tell we're in the middle of a battle," he said simply.

Yoh sat up and saw six kids about his age fighting someone a lot older. "Yeah, guess we are. Who do you thinks gonna win?" He smiled. "10 bucks says the six kids."

Amita Maru said, "I do not think it is right to wager on teenagers fighting against their elders."

Yoh shook his head. "You gotta lighten up." He stood up. "So, which one of you guys are the good guys?" he asked the kids and the older masked person.

OOC- Just so ya know, I'm in TT zone! ^^

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 26th, 2004, 03:45 PM
where are we?I got off for an hour and it gained at least a page :P!!

parallelzero
September 26th, 2004, 04:06 PM
When I finally woke up, I realized I was on the wolf's back. I got up. "Thanks, but I should be fine now..." I told it as I looked around me. I then realized where I was. "I know where we are! My place isnt too far from here!"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 26th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Oh i think i kno whats going on we can jump from demension to demension now right? koay ill post the post i was gonna post before i lost my place kay?

"Ya he's goin down oh he's goin down big time" Beast boy said sheepishly.
"Boo-ya! We'll get um'!" Cyborg yelled.
As they ran down the street they found themselves surrounded by over 500 of Slade's robots.
"Can anyone say "Trap"?" I asked.
"Trap" Beast boy whispered.
"Be serious!" Robin yelled.
"Ya B.B. Baby be serious" Terra Yelled as she rose from the ground ona pillar of stone.
Starfire Gasped, "Terra?"
"Oh ya Star I'm back and I'm better than ever!" Terra yelled.
"Ya you act all big when you got 500 robots who got your back!" Cyborg hollared at her angrilly.
"Well I guess thats how it goes doen't it? I got minions now you don't!" Terra Yeled.
"You have minions?" Raven asked.
"Ya haven't you heard? I took down slade He's working for me now, and his robots are mine to control." Terrra said and then laughed evily.
"No way!" B.B. Said.
"Yes way Beast Boy. And just so you know now that slades out of the picture me and you could still hook up!" She then smiled, not an evil smile but one that was true to the real Terra behind what slade had made her to be.
"Terra I still love you... but you can't be what you are..." Beast boy replied.
"You mean Evil?" Terra asked sarcastically.
"Yes that's exactly what Beast boy means and he will never go with someone evil!" Starfire screamed.
"Okay then I guess you'll never find out what you could have been. You could have been Co-Leader of the most powerful Orginization in the world!" Terra Yelld at Beast Boy.
"He doesn't like you you demented Freak!" I yelled up at her.
"Who are you to call me demented? You work for the Teen Weenies!" Terra Yelled at me, "And who are you anyway?"
"I? I am WarpBlaze! The newest Member of the Teen titans!" I holared at her.
"Okay Warpey I'll give you a chance too, come with me and I'll spare you!" She hollared at me.
"Never, I"m one of the good guys!" I replied.
"Okay fine! Die with the rest of your friends!" She yelled.
"Sorry but we aren't gonna lose... loser!" I yelled. I then shook my head at myslef Loser... Wow I sucked at insults.
"Ya you are... Robots attack!" She yelled and rose her pillar higher into the sky.
At that moment the Robots charged at us.
"Get um guys, I'm getting Terra!" I holared as I engulfed my body with flame and rose into the air.
"What're you doing you little freak!? Even with your help your freinds will not defeat my robots, what're you doing coming after me?" She laughed.
"With you down the robots will all fall apart without command... one of the disadvantages of using A.I.!" I yelled.
"But I won't lose to you!" She smiled evilly.
But as I was about to attack terra i noticed two people leasurly talking.
"Get away from here you'll be killed, she'll kll you!" I yelled to them.
This gave terra the chance to knock Me out of the sky, so i then flew to the ground with a thump, my fire extinguished.

Pogiforce-14
September 26th, 2004, 06:28 PM
ooc: wrong.The dimensions are fused together. Everything that was once seperate is now existing in teh same palce at the same time.

ic: As I wandered around the town, I noticed many people looking at me like Theyv'e never seena Duel Disk before. I saw a wofl and a girl nearbywho looked like they needed help, adn ran over to them. " Hey, are you alright?" i asked.

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 06:31 PM
<I think the girl's fine.> I said, though i did not mention my own damages to my shoulder. I could not threaten him, I was too injured, and he seemed friendly enough. Are all the people around here this friendly? i wondered, before nearly collapsing again.

Sparks_67
September 26th, 2004, 06:34 PM
OOC: Weekends are not kind on these RPGs.

IC: I was getting bored of just walking around and there was no one to talk too. So I headed for a forest that I visit whenever I can...A few minutes traveling through the forest I noticed nothing was the same. It seemed like there was something weird going on.

Pogiforce-14
September 27th, 2004, 01:58 AM
"Waoh, who said that?" I said in suprise. No one was around, and there was no way the girl was in any condition to talk at this point, so who said that? "Is that you Jesus?" I said, looking up to the sky.

parallelzero
September 27th, 2004, 02:35 AM
"No stupid," I commented, getting up, "It's the wolf." I had never seen someone dressed like him before in all my traveling. I colapsed from the pain in my back once again, but got right back up. "We should talk there." I said pointing to a nearby alley.

Mullet
September 27th, 2004, 03:25 AM
"Joey wait up!" I shouted. "I called for you earlier but you never answered." Come back here. Wait who is that?" I asked.

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 08:28 AM
<agreed> I said to the girl, trotting into the alley. My precence scared away any gangsters back here, and after a moment, I said <okay, it's safe in here.>

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 09:48 AM
OOC: I just found out about this RP now, is it too late to join?

Pogiforce-14
September 27th, 2004, 11:23 AM
ooc: You can join. I had made this rp just so you could be however you want. Btu you can't be Ranma, Legendary Pokemon Master already claimed him/her. :D

ic: "yugi, that wolf was talking!" I said in surprise. WIthout waiting for a response, I ran after them into the alley.

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 11:40 AM
OOC: Mind if I join up? It seems like an okay place considering the worlds just fused. If not, I'll delete my post!

BIC: A thin girl wandered the streets of the town she'd ended up in aimlessly. 6 spheres glinted on her wide white belt as a cold wind played in her auburn hair.

The girl vaugly remembered how she'd gotten there. Some sort of whirlwind had sucked her up and threw her here. She really had no choice in the matter.

A sound to her left caused her to grip one of the red and white globes tightly. She shook her head, seeing a strangly dressed boy race by her.

"Hey!" she called. "ANy idea where I can find a Pokemon Center?" she added as the boy raced by her.

parallelzero
September 27th, 2004, 11:43 AM
"Okay, so what the heck is going on!?!" I exclaimed as I looked at the strange group in front of me, not that I was any different. I turned to the boy with the blonde hair. "Where are you from? I've never seen that kind of clothing before!"

Pogiforce-14
September 27th, 2004, 11:56 AM
'Hey, this is normal!" I said reproachfully. " I'm form Domino Japan, where are you from?"

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 12:01 PM
The girl was annoyed at being ignored. She voiced her own location, wondering where this Japan was.

"Ollivine, Hoenn!" she said. "And I asked if you could point me in the direction of a Pokemon Center! My Raichu is very sick and I don't have the proper Potions on me to heal it!"

Pogiforce-14
September 27th, 2004, 12:10 PM
What the heck is a POkemon Center?" I asked in annoyance. "And what is a riachu?" you from this planet?"

oco: Sorry Mew13, but I have to stick to Joey's Character. :\

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 12:17 PM
OOC: I know, my intention was to allow my chara to realize she wasn't at home anymore!

BIC: The girl's saphire ble eyes widened. She shook her head gently. "Sorry," she whispered. "My name is Skye, I was really being qutie rude. It's just that my Pokemon come 1st, though it seems I'm definatly not in Hoenn anymore, or Kanto or Jhoto for that matter..."

She stopped, realizing she was ranting.

Instead of continuing, the girl knelt down, her dark blue jeans and sky blue halter top were quite dirty, indicating she'd been in some kind of fight or another. She pulled one of the sphere's off her belt, and a Mouse like thing with a long tail appeared. The form was bleeding in many areas and it's breathing was low and shallow.

"This is a Raichu, though I'm not sure why you wouldn't understand, or where this... Japan... you speak of is...."

She stopped speaking abrubtly as the Raichu wimpered. She reached into the backpack she carried, producing many bandages and a small spray bottle.

"I know, Ruby. It'll be alright," she crooned, bandaging her POkemon.

When she was done, she gathered Raichu up in her arms, smiling. "No battles agains Team Rocket for you for awhile, alright?"

"Chu," came the small creature's voice.

Pogiforce-14
September 27th, 2004, 12:19 PM
"That thing looks liek a duel monster." I said. To emphasize, I took the top card form my deck and palced it on the dueling feild. The card turned out to be Flameswordsman, who appeared suddnely and stood beside me with his arms crossed. " But how do you get yours inside that ball? Where do the holograms come from?"

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 12:24 PM
"Hollograms!?" Skye said indignitally. "Ruby is a living breathing being! All Pokemon are. Pokeballs are like mini homes where they can stay when I can't take care of them constantly. But, what the heck is that thing and how did it come from that card!?"

Ruby looked around curiously, her dark eyes bright. The lightning bolt shaped end of her tail glowed protectivly and a couple of sparks were emitted from it's yellow cheeks.

"Don't!" Skye cried. "You're too weak, Ruby. You need to rest before even attempting another attack!"

parallelzero
September 27th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I yelled to the boy who still hadn't entered the alley, "Are ya comin or not!?"
I then noticed a tap on the wall and began to fill a bucket with hot water.

Mullet
September 27th, 2004, 12:26 PM
I ran up behind Joey and said, "You have got to stop running from me. By the way Joey who is the girl and that thing with the ears, and Why did you sommon Flame Swordsman to the field. Hey buddy clue me in!"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 27th, 2004, 12:28 PM
"Get away from here little girl this isn't a place for children" Raven said as she levitated one robot off the ground and smashed him back into it.
"Ya kid leave before you get hurt" Cyborg said blasting another robot.
Beast boy then rammed into three robots as an elephant.
I was fading to and from consiousness, but just as I faded back out I saw a rock coming down upon me.
"NO!" Starfire screamed. She then rushed away from the robot who was chashing her. As she reached my body she blasted through the rock and it shattered all over the ground.
The crash and the impact of all the pices woke me up after the hit i took.
"Stafire thank you." I told her.
"You are welcome." she replied.
When i finally got off the ground i noticed the girl was still there. "Leave small one!" I yelled at her.

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 12:30 PM
OOC: Who are you talking about, Joe Johnson Dk Roy?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 27th, 2004, 12:37 PM
OOC: Master Angel and her character.

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 12:40 PM
OOC: Okay, I was just confused!

BIC: Skye looked up to see another strangely dressed boy. "My name is Skye, the 'thing with the ears' is my Raichu, Ruby. As for this, Swordswoman... you're friend was about to explain that to me, as well as maybe clue me in on his name."

Skye smiled as she said this last bit, hoping she made it clear that the boy had never introduced himself.

Pogiforce-14
September 27th, 2004, 12:42 PM
"Oh, soryr about that." I grinned sheepishly, scratching the back of my head. "The name's Joey Wheeler, Duelist extraordinair!" I declared Proudly.

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 12:44 PM
"And the thing beside you a what exactly?" Skye prodded, now cuddling Ruby in her arms gently.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 27th, 2004, 12:48 PM
At that moment Terra dissapeared along with all of her robots. "We'll be back!" She hollared.

"Wow that was dramatic" Beast boy giggled.

"Ya it was" Robin replied thinking to himself.

I then walked over to the girl and the floating blue thing who had just been sitting there. "Hello?" I asked but the two were unfased.

"hmm these two don't seemed to quite tuned into the right chanel" Beast boy said as he wlaked over to me.

"Ya it is strange isn't it.?" I asked.

"Teen Titans... let's go... I don't recognize this place" He said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. I then loked aorund... "Wow"

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 01:23 PM
OOC: Actually, I had something different in mind.

Name: Shadow*
Description: Short when compared to a human, standing at about chest height. His whole body is covered with black fur, with two exceptions: red stracks on his arms, legs, and quills, and a small patch of white fur on his chest.
Personality: Very cold hearted, but not evil. He's suffered enough injustice to bring anyone to the brink of insanity, so he is not quick to place trust in others.
Dimensionaly Unique Ability: Chaos Control. He can alter space and time, and though it isn't required, he can increase his power of chaos control by being in contact with certain gemstones.
Dimension of Origin: Sonic X

parallelzero
September 27th, 2004, 01:29 PM
OOC: Actually, I had something different in mind.

Name: Shadow*
Description: Short when compared to a human, standing at about chest height. His whole body is covered with black fur, with two exceptions: red stracks on his arms, legs, and quills, and a small patch of white fur on his chest.
Personality: Very cold hearted, but not evil. He's suffered enough injustice to bring anyone to the brink of insanity, so he is not quick to place trust in others.
Dimensionaly Unique Ability: Chaos Control. He can alter space and time, and though it isn't required, he can increase his power of chaos control by being in contact with certain gemstones.
Dimension of Origin: Sonic X
OOC: What a coincidence, I just finished playing Sonic Heroes as Team Dark, XD
IC: "What the heck is a duelist?" I said, appearing behind the boy named Joey, "Is it some sort of martial artist from where ever you came from?"

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 01:32 PM
OOC: What a coincidence, I just finished playing Sonic Heroes as Team Dark, XD
IC: "What the heck is a duelist?" I said, appearing behind the boy named Joey, "Is it some sort of martial artist from where ever you came from?"

OOC: If omega was in sonic x, I would have picked him. :P Now to figure out just where you people are so I can join in.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 27th, 2004, 01:33 PM
As the T.T.s walked they soon came upon a group of oddly dressed people. "Hello?" I asked as we approached them.

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 04:22 PM
<I see I am not required here. In that matter, I bid you farewell> I said, turning to leave.

Pogiforce-14
September 27th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"It's not a martial art, it's a card game with a lot more at stake than just cards." I said, somewhat suprised that they hadn't heard of it before. "My buddy here is a Duel Monster, a holographic projection of the card I playede on this device." I said, showing them the duel disk on my arm. "we use these back where I come from tomake teh duels more life like."

Sparks_67
September 27th, 2004, 04:34 PM
As I walked through the forest I picked up a unfamilar scent. It smelt as if there were new species of flowers around me. After a few more minutes of walking I stumbled upon a new city I never had noticed before.

parallelzero
September 27th, 2004, 04:51 PM
"Thes cards confuse me," I said as I examined one, "By the way, the name's Ranma!" I said, extending and arm, realizing I still had a bullet shoved in my back, I collapsed.

Pogiforce-14
September 27th, 2004, 04:53 PM
"What the..." I scooped up this ranma and leaned her agaisnt the wall. " Hey, want happened? YOu alright?"

parallelzero
September 27th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"I was shot in the back, nothing serious..." I said panting. "But first I need to tell you something..." I picked up the bucket of water I had filled earlier. "I'm not exactly a girl." I said as I poured the hot water over my head. My hair changed from red to black and i grew a bit taller.

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 05:04 PM
I had moved a ways away, though i doupted I was out of hearing range of the humans. Whihc was about to be a good thing. Suddenly, I felt a weird scent reach my nose, guight before I heard the loud racket of gunfire. somehow, I managed to dodge the first bullet, but i felt the second hit my shoulder, on the opposite side of the earlier bullet, totally crippling me.

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"A card game? Seems a lot less serious than what my Pokemon go through in every battle. They're living breathing creatures that actually get hurt and can die!"

Skye stopped as Ranma collapsed. As she changed into a he, the girl gasped. "What is this?" she asked, then noticed he was bleeding.

"We need to get him to a hospital," she said quietly.

Pogiforce-14
September 27th, 2004, 05:13 PM
I was seriously creep out by teh suden gender change, and my facial expression said it. " What Do you mean, not as important?" I said to the other girl. " teh Duel monsteres may be jsut holograms, but they actually exist. Teh creation of this game was a tie in to an ancient realm of monsters. So whenever we summon them, we bring them over to our side. They have thougths and feelings of their own, and the fate of teh world often rests on a single duel between these mosnters. It may not seem like much, but it is very important!" I said indignantly. "And yeah, a hospital for this guy would be good right about now, but I don't know this city. Where do we find a hospital?"

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 05:15 PM
For some reason, the humans left, but I knew I wasn't going anywhere. I only had once chance I let out a long, low howl, in all effects, a call for help. I could only hope they heard...

parallelzero
September 27th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"I.. know this city... it's where I live." I mumbled as I got back up. "We need to get to my place first though." I began to walk, stumbling often.

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Skye bowed her head in a quick apology before pointing to a blue sign with a large white "H" emblazened on it. There was an arrow pointing down a side street.

"That seems like a safe bet," she said, recalling Riachu in a flash of red light and strapping her ball to the side white belt on her jeans.

Pogiforce-14
September 27th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I sweatdropped. "uh yeah." I said. "Sure." I hoisted Ranma onto my back and began carrying him to where the sign pointed.

parallelzero
September 27th, 2004, 05:27 PM
"Hey put me down!" I kicked, but that just hurt! "ouch! Okay, you win! Just hurry up, and make sure they don't use cold water on me in any way!"

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Upon entering the hostpital, Ranma was rushed to an emergency room. Skye sat in the waiting room, as non relatives weren't allowed in.

She toyed with a small ribbon tied to her wrist. The faded pink color contrasted with the girl's blue outfit and eyes. Her long auburn hair shadowed her face as she lost herself in thought.

Pogiforce-14
September 27th, 2004, 05:34 PM
I sat next to Skye, readjusting my Duel disk to a more comfortable position, giving glares to oanyoen who wlaked by staring at it.

parallelzero
September 27th, 2004, 05:35 PM
All of a sudden, a panda came into the waiting room, and sat beside joey. It was reading a newspaper, while occasionally looking at the emergency room.

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Skye smiled as Joey sat next to her. She took a ball from her belt and tossed it into the air.

A small snake-like dragon popped out in a flash of red light. The lavender colored Pokemon smiled as Skye picked it up.

"Hey Lavender!" Skye said gently, running her fingers along the snake-like body. "That battle with the Mighyena really took it out of you. I'm glad you're feeling better," she crooned as she hugged the Pokemon, celebrating it's recovery.

Pogiforce-14
September 27th, 2004, 05:52 PM
I noticed that less people began to stare and more were beginning to panic and run away. "man, you'd think they never saw monsters before." I muttered.

Sparks_67
September 27th, 2004, 05:54 PM
I looked down at the town and walked down the hill. A few moments later I was in the middle of a town watching people rushing bye like any other town. But I felt a bit wierd it felt like the people were staring at me. But it was jsut my imagninaton.

parallelzero
September 27th, 2004, 05:57 PM
After an hour, I finally came out of the emergency room. I walked over to the panda. "So how'd you find out I was here old man?" It shook its head and began to drag me outside.

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Skye grimaced. "Lavender isn't a monster," she said. Her voice held a tone of annoyance. "She's a Dratini, a wonderful creature."

She stopped and cuddled to Pokemon to her gently, smiling as the bluish form sighed in contentment.

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 08:39 PM
I walked up next to the wolf, and shook my head slowly. "Misjustice..." i muttered to myself, but trailed off as I bent down to the wolf, and with a large gem in my hand, began healing her using the chaos control.

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 08:42 PM
I thrashed for a moment, but the pain in my shoulders stopped me. I managed to get a good look at who was healing me. he was like no other creature I knew, and suprisingly, that calmed me down quite a bit.

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 08:44 PM
"Relax, I'm not like the humans." I said, continuing to heal her. If she stopped thrashing, it would be done in moments, but if she kept up like that, I may have had to start over.

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 08:47 PM
<Relax? I just got shot in the shoulders and you expect me to RELAX?> I said with a growl, though I stopped struggling entierly. though more out of pain than anything

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 08:54 PM
I was startled that the wolf spoke, but I showed no sign of it. "Well at least I can thank you for not struggling, this is easier for both of us... Done." I said, as I finished the healing, the bullet in her shoulder gone, and not even a scar to show it had been there.

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 08:57 PM
<thanks> I said, getting to my feet. <I don't think I've seen you around. I am Toklata.> I said calmly.

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 08:59 PM
"My name is Shadow." I said, keeping some unpleasant memories of the past out of my mind as I repeated half of a famous quote.

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 09:03 PM
<shadow huh? well, much as I would like to stay and chat, I can't. see you around> I said, getting ready to run off.

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 09:04 PM
I smiled and said "So be it, I have somewhere to go as well."

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 09:09 PM
at that, I stopped. Wolves were pack animals. therefore, the need for companionship was overwhelming. <Is that so?> I said, trying to keep my tone level. <Well, I'm a wanderer, so if you want a companion..> I trailed off at that.

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 09:12 PM
"Certainly," I said, smiling a little "I didn't like lieing anyway."

Flygon trainer
September 27th, 2004, 09:16 PM
<so just what is it you're trying to do?> I said, trying to keep my mind off my stomach. possibly because I was starved. I had been running and fighting for a while.

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 09:19 PM
"There's not really anything to do." I said, trailing off, and remembering something from long ago.

Pogiforce-14
September 28th, 2004, 03:11 AM
"But you said it's a pokemon right? that's Japanese for Pocket Monster. And how is it a dratini and a Pokemon at the same time?"

Mew13
September 28th, 2004, 04:37 AM
"Pokemon is just the general term for all the different species there are. A Dratini is one of the over 300 species out there. The one you saw earlier is anotther, Raichu. I've also got a Horsea, Vulpix, Espeon, and Umbreon on me. I've got at least 50 more stored in the PC. But I won't be able to get to them unless I can find a pokemon center in this crazed world," Skye explained quietly.

"What I don't understand is why you guys battle with hollograms and cards..." she said softly, still gently stroaking the Dratini in her arms.

Pogiforce-14
September 28th, 2004, 08:31 AM
"to save teh world from an ultimate evil bent on stealing the pahroahs's power so that he may regain control over teh dark magic that was used to nearly bring about the end of the world 5000 years ago." I said almost casually. " of course, that is why me adn yugi play. most other players see it as just anothe game with some props. Kaiba being one of them." I glowered darkly as I remembered the stuck up tightwad.

parallelzero
September 28th, 2004, 11:52 AM
I finally found the others again.
"Come on, we need to go to my house." I told them. "My dad wants to ask you guys something..."

Pogiforce-14
September 28th, 2004, 12:19 PM
"how'd you get out already?" I asked perplexed. "I thought you had a bullet in your back!"

Mullet
September 28th, 2004, 12:43 PM
I'm so behind what's happened?

Pogiforce-14
September 28th, 2004, 01:29 PM
ooc: When your not in character, you put ooc: in front of all your posts. And when you join an rp, you need to try to keep up.

Mullet
September 28th, 2004, 01:34 PM
ooc: I'm tired right now I didn't feel like doing that. Happy now? I don't live on PC and the RP fourms like some people *coughPojicough*! :D

Pogiforce-14
September 28th, 2004, 01:37 PM
ooc: Then you should leave now, because we can't rp with someone who isn't willing to hang in there in the long run. You're lack of rping skill is making Yugi look bad. >8(

parallelzero
September 28th, 2004, 02:27 PM
"how'd you get out already?" I asked perplexed. "I thought you had a bullet in your back!"
"Geez kid, are you blind?" I laughed, "I've been outside and back in the last 5 minutes, I was dragged right past you! Anyways, they removed the bullet and I'm bandaged up for now, but ill have to come back in a week..." I turned around to face the wall. "So you guys comin or not?"

Pogiforce-14
September 28th, 2004, 02:32 PM
"No, I'm not blind, thanky ou very much!" Iu declared angirly. "And what do you mean 'dragged right past me'? I was the one who carried you ehre!"

parallelzero
September 28th, 2004, 02:33 PM
I sighed. "Well are you coming or not!! Hurry up, I dont got all day!"

Pogiforce-14
September 28th, 2004, 02:40 PM
ooc: YOu didn't post that, so it's not edxatly fair to expect me to remember that, now is it? :\

edit: never midn, I found it, but it was a small post buried underneath a lot of FT and shiney posts, so I didn't notice. Still, it isn't exactly fair to diss Joey jsut because I didn't notice. :\

parallelzero
September 28th, 2004, 02:41 PM
After an hour, I finally came out of the emergency room. I walked over to the panda. "So how'd you find out I was here old man?" It shook its head and began to drag me outside.
OOC: Actually, I did post it -- XD
Edit: your making me confused, XD

Pogiforce-14
September 28th, 2004, 02:42 PM
ooc: read my edit. :\ .

parallelzero
September 28th, 2004, 02:44 PM
ooc: read my edit. :\ .
OOC: I did... oh did you want me to edit my post? XD
*goes to edit*

Pogiforce-14
September 28th, 2004, 02:53 PM
ooc:My point is PLease stop Dissing Joey IC, cause it's getting annoying. I doubt Ranma was actually like that, and if he was, then he and Joey are going to bump heads quite often in this rp. :\

parallelzero
September 28th, 2004, 02:59 PM
ooc:My point is PLease stop Dissing Joey IC, cause it's getting annoying. I doubt Ranma was actually like that, and if he was, then he and Joey are going to bump heads quite often in this rp. :\
OOC: XD, its called joking around... geez

Pogiforce-14
September 28th, 2004, 03:02 PM
ooc: And just like Joey, I take that kind of joking very seriously. Remember, he's a toughguy. He doesn't take joking lightly.

ic: "Whatever." I muttered, stnading up and marching by. " We'll go see the he/she's dad then. Whatever that guy wants." I huffed right out the door and stood there for a few minutes to calm down. I had to wait on the others, since of course I didn't knwo where his house was.

Shiney
September 28th, 2004, 03:21 PM
ooc: And just like Joey, I take that kind of joking very seriously. Remember, he's a toughguy. He doesn't take joking lightly.

ic: "Whatever." I muttered, stnading up and marching by. " We'll go see the he/she's dad then. Whatever that guy wants." I huffed right out the door and stood there for a few minutes to calm down. I had to wait on the others, since of course I didn't knwo where his house was.

OOC: Allow me to interject here, ranma is a snot nosed brat of a teenager, and rather sexist. Hence, I don't think stuff like that is something ranma would avoid.

parallelzero
September 28th, 2004, 03:43 PM
OOC: Allow me to interject here, ranma is a snot nosed brat of a teenager, and rather sexist. Hence, I don't think stuff like that is something ranma would avoid.
OOC: See, I know what I'm doing, XD

Pogiforce-14
September 28th, 2004, 03:44 PM
ooc: Well, then be prepared to not be one of joey's closest friends. :\

And whenever someone wants to go ic, now woudl probably be the time.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 07:48 AM
<we should leave now. if there are more hunters, they know I am here> I said to Shadow, altering the thought speech so that only he heard it.

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 10:22 AM
"If you want, though I don't think there's a hunter alive that would survive me." I said, snapping back to reality.

Mew13
September 29th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Skye wordlessly rose and followed the pair. Upon getting outside, she was having doubts. Ruby was hurt, and she had to find somewhere to get the things she needed to heal her long time friend.

Her saphire eyes clouded over.

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 04:53 PM
That other girl came outside, and I coudl tell she was worried about something. "Something buggin' ya?" i asked casually, trying to make it look like I didn't care too much. I didn't want that Ranma person thinking me a softie.

Mew13
September 29th, 2004, 04:58 PM
"Ruby's still hurt from our last rub with Team Rocket. I need to find a Pokemon Center or Mart or something!" Skye said, desperation filling her voice.

"She could die you know!"

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"well I don't know this Team Rocket, and I don't think there are any Pokemon Centers or such things aroudn here, but a vet could probably take care of her." I suggested. " Ranma may know of a place."

parallelzero
September 29th, 2004, 05:00 PM
"Nope, don't know of any places like that round here." I said, my hands behind my head. "Kasumi may know of some way to help though."

Mew13
September 29th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"Could we just hurry?" Skye said, getting annoyed. She had no idea what a "vet" was, but she hoped they'd be able to save Ruby before it was too late.

"She'll be okay as long as she's in her Pokeball. But, she hates it there, so I don't know how long I can keep her in."

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"You're a great deal of help." i sneered at Ranma. "okay, no need to panic. L:et's find a phone booth. they'll have a phonebook and we can find a vet from there." I began alking down teh street at a brisk pace, looking along the streets for a phonebooth.

parallelzero
September 29th, 2004, 05:10 PM
"Well hurry up then!" I exclaimed as I began to run ahead. Just my luck, an old lady was wringing out her clothing on a balcony above, and cold water fell to the ground below, landing on me, and changing me.
"Great..." I mumbled in my altered voice.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I was about to leave, but I felt something hit my foot. I cleared the leaves that were on it, and managed to read the label. something called a Max Potion... I didn't know what it was, but my mind returned to the people that I had met earlier. picking up the potion in my mouth, I said to Shadow, <I'll be back as soon as I can> and i ran off to find the humans. it was easy to track them by scent, and before long I had found them. they seemed to be accompanied by another girl, who seemed distressed about somehting..

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I said nothing, yet jumped out of view, and began following. I couldn't hide from her sense of smell, but she wasn't the reason I was satying out of view...

Mew13
September 29th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Skye saw the familiar spray bottle in the wolf's (I think, correct me if I'm wrong here!) mouth.

"Hey, girl," she said softly, crouching down. "Mind if I take that bottle there?"

A Max Potion, could she be that lucky!? SHe held out her hand, hoping to God that the wolf could understand.

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 05:15 PM
I saw Ranma get turned into a girl, and I jsut couldn't resist. " Excuse me miss, would you like a towel?" I teased him, uh, her. Whatever. :D

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 05:16 PM
I dropped the potion in the girl's hand, and backed off, as to make the humans more comfortable. this time, I didn't speak.

parallelzero
September 29th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"Why you little...." I said angrily, now running at Joey, "I'm gonna get you for that!"

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I noticed now that (pardon me, but I forgot the name of MEw13's character) with a strange bottle, and a weird dog nearby. "Hey. where'd that come form?" I asked Mew13's character).

Mew13
September 29th, 2004, 05:22 PM
"Thanks, girl," Skye said, patting the wolf's head gently as she released Ruby.

She ignored the racing boys/girl behind her. She sprayed the potion over the Raichu, smiling gently as the wounds healed instantaneously.

"Awesome," she whispered, hugging the Pokemon to her.

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I grimaced s Ranma came out me and spun around. "You wnat some of this, he/ she?!" I declared angrily. " Don't make me pull a Deul Monster on you!"

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I said nothing, though I turned to leave. my job here was done.

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I was standing on a roof of a nearby building, looking at the wolf and humans with a mix of confusion and disgust. Why did the wolf waste kindness on humans?

Mew13
September 29th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Skye stopped the wolf. She pulled a jaden pendant out of her bag, somehow knowing this was no ordinary wolf.

"Here," she said, placing the pendant around her neck. "Take this. It's not much, but it's the best I can do to thank you."

The girl turned to see the boys/girl fighting. "Can you two behave like civilized young people!?" she declared, a smile on her face.

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 05:28 PM
ooc: Shiney, you should join LP's Sonic RP. You seem like the perfect shadow, albeit he doesn't think like that anymore. :\

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I nodded slightly, and after adjusting to the slight weight of the pendant, took off, desiering to return to the forest.

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 05:32 PM
ooc: Shiney, you should join LP's Sonic RP. You seem like the perfect shadow, albeit he doesn't think like that anymore. :\

OOC: This is more of a sonic battle era shadow, who does think like that. I'll see if I can find it. :cheeky:

IC: I jumped form one building to the next, until I finally reached the ground, and took off after the wolf, making hardly a sound other than the hiss of my air shoes.

parallelzero
September 29th, 2004, 05:34 PM
I decided to ignore Joey and continued to walk ahead. "I'll go ahead guys," I told them, "Akane is probably worried sick about me! Or maybe not."

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 05:34 PM
When I reached the edge of the forest, I slowed down, mostly so I could get a good look around. I could smell at least 4 streams in the forest, and I could tell which one was sweetest. not like that mattered, it was simply an observation..

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 05:38 PM
"So, you're fond of humans?" I asked, walking up to her and sitting down beside her. I was going to figure this out, no matter how long it took.

Mew13
September 29th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Skye watched Ranma leave. She looked up to Joey and sighed.

"I'm sorry if I got a bit snappish. But, my Pokemon are always first and foremost in my life, and I was truely worried about losing this one," she said, gesturing to Ruby.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 05:43 PM
<no, not really> i said. I could tell he had no intentions on going anywhere, so I quietly laid down. <why do you ask?>

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"That's alright." I grinned." It's kind of like my read eyes black dragon. A very precious card that has gone through thick and thin with me. Of course, it belongs to yugi now. He used it to help me get over when someon brainwashed me. But that's another story." I grinned. " And we still have to find out how we got here. This isn't your Pokemon World, and this isn't My Domino City. So where are we? There is no forest that expansnive in teh Japan I'm from. NOt enough room."

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"Well, you gave that bottle to the girl, you seemed rather submissive then." I said, turning to look at her. It didn't make sense, a wolf should know better than to trust humans...

parallelzero
September 29th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"Akane! Im sorr...." I tried to say, but didnt get o finish my sentence since she kicked me in the stomach, sending me flying into the pond.
"YOUR SORRY!?!" She yelled at me, "You go for a walk and get shot, and wind up being 3 hours late!!"

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 05:49 PM
" A girl friend that kicks your butt. I like her already." I grinned as I walked into the yard, haivng caught up.

Mew13
September 29th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Skye stood to look around. She wished she had Pidgeot on her, but the faithful bird was stored after a rough wind storm they had weathered.

"I think we should take a look around. Maybe, since the people have obviously fused, the cities we're used to have as well."

It seemed logical. Skye only hoped her theory was correct.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 05:51 PM
"Well, you gave that bottle to the girl, you seemed rather submissive then." I said, turning to look at her. It didn't make sense, a wolf should know better than to trust humans...
<it wasn't the human I was conserned about. I did it for the animal she needed to take care of> I said, my voice steady

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 05:53 PM
" Sounds cool." Isaid, trying to sound casual again. " I bet if I can find Kaiba Corp. kaiba can tell us why his duel disk blinked out jsut before this happened."

parallelzero
September 29th, 2004, 05:54 PM
"She's not my girlfriend....." I mumbled to myself, floating in the pond.
"Of course not! I'm your fiance!" Akane yelled as she threw a shoe at my head.
"Well, I guess I better get changed..." I mumbled as I got out of the pond and walked inside. About 2 minutes later, all you could here was "WHAT!!" echoing.

"Looks like he found his wardrobe change...." Akane snickered.

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 05:54 PM
"Oh, I see now." I said, standing up, and dusting myself off.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 05:57 PM
<okay, good. now listen. I want you to get into the forest, as fast as you can> I said, a familer scent reaching my nose.

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"Why's that?" I asked, looking around, and making sure I had a secure grip on my chaos emerald.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 06:03 PM
<Just go. if I don't follow, don't come looking for me> I growled, shifting to a stance where I could reach my top speed quickly..

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Without a word, my chaos emerald began to glow, and I had gone... About thirty feet into the air, crouching on a tree branch.. Dissapearing like that would leave my scent lingering, so if I didn't make a noise, she shouldn't be suspicious.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 06:07 PM
almost the moment after he had dissapeared, the sound of gunshots broke the near silence. a machine gun! I immediatly bolted, trying to avoid getting killed..

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 06:08 PM
I leapt from my branch to another on a nearby tree, using the chaos control to keep up with her, by slowing time itself down.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 06:11 PM
For a moment, I thought i was going ot get away, when I heard another growl. a pack of weird black wolves formed a half circle around me. the wolves were mostly gray, with black on thier back and paws, and had red eyes. i backed away slightly. a hunter, I could deal with, but not another pack..

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 06:12 PM
I waited in a branch, wavering. A human I coulkd attack, but an innocent creature? What to do, what to do...

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 06:20 PM
the largest male in the pack, obviously the alpha male, gave a single loud bark. he was giving a direct challenge to me. I growled in responce, meaning that I was NOT backing down. the fault of being a former alpha female..

Suddenly, I felt a huge weight on my back. two of the wolves had jumped on me while i wasn't looking. I yelped in pain, then managed to throw them off. but they were far from finished. this was going to be a bloody battle..

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 06:21 PM
With time still slowed, I landed by literally jumping off of the bottom of the tree, and I hit with the force of a cannonball, my chaos emerald still glowing brightly, almost blinding. I'd try to bluff them off, but if that didn't work, I would try my best not to kill any.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 06:24 PM
<Didn't I tell you to leave?> I said. I saw a big female getting ready to jump him, but I managed to shove her out of the way, and a battle ensued. she was unconcous in moments, but now I had the 4 others on me..

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 06:26 PM
"Yes, you did." I said, and striking each of the four on the back of the neck, not an incapacitating blow, but one certain to get attention, as my air shoes went into their full throttle, lifting me an inch or two more off the ground...

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 06:33 PM
<then why are you still here?> I said. the wolves didn't care about the hedgehog, they wanted my blood. they pounced me again, but I managed to knock out each of them. but my stamina was running thin, and the alpha male was still standing. and he was ready to KILL me..

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 06:36 PM
"Because I decided not to listen." I said, and stood ready. It was past time to end this, I was getting ready to use the chaos spear, and hoping that it would be low power enough not to kill them since the attack was being so spread out.

Mew13
September 29th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Skye was quickly losing interest in the affairs of those around her. She wanted to get out and explore the fused world.

She looked to Joey.

"Maybe we should try and find this friend of yours," she said levelheadedly. "We really need to get this all figured out if we're to go home."

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 06:40 PM
I felt the wolf leap on me, literally, to my shock, knocking me to the ground. I felt several harsh bites to my nack, and I fought back, and withen moments we were both bloodied. suddenly, I felt myself get flipped over to my stomach, and felt 3 bited, one ot my neck, one to my shoulders, and the last to my spine. I yelped in pain, but I couldn't move..

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Time seemed to slow down even more, but I hadn't used the chaos control to ddo it. I tightened in focus, and several yellow blades of energy quickly rushed form nowhere through the wolves, and I silently hoped it would be too weak to kill...

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 06:47 PM
sadly, while it had gotten the alpha, it had shot me as well. he fell unconcous, and I fell into a coma..

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 06:49 PM
I walked over, and picked up the large wolf, and tossed him aside like a twig. I bent down to Toklata, and said "Looks like you could use another healing, this must be breaking some sort of record." Though I was mostly talking to keep myself distracted from the wounds on her as I prepared the chaos control.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 07:00 PM
I did not respond, I couldn't, but I knew that my wounds would be fatal if shadow wasn't around..

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 07:01 PM
I finished focusing on the emerald, and released the chaos control, healing her for the second time in so long, and set her down on the ground again, waiting for her to wake up.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 07:03 PM
it took a moment for me to return to concousness, and when I did, I was far too dazed to speak..

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 07:04 PM
I smiled as I saw her open her eyes, and said "Welcome back!"

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 07:06 PM
<What the heck happened?> I asked, trying to get to my feet, but failing

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 07:07 PM
"My chaos control hit you as well as the other wolf, and it knocked you out." I said, I wasn't really one for explanations.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 07:09 PM
<I don't think unconcous quite fits. the way I feel now, I think I went into a coma> I muttered. I felt entierly drained, considering i had fought at least 6 other wolves...

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 02:21 AM
"Kaiba is no friend of mine." I muttered tersly. " But he may have a better clue as to what's going on. If we look around alot, me might find a large skyscraper with KC on the top in big letters, and dragon statues by the front door."

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 02:46 AM
I ran outside now in baby-blue tanktop and pink shorts, still in my female form.
"Akane!!! Where are my clothes!?!" I yelled at the girl, but all she did was stick her tongue out at me. "I'm serious Akane!!!" She just turned away and walked inside.

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 09:37 AM
"Well, either way, you're fine now." I said, resisting the urge to pet her.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 09:41 AM
<fine, and disoriented> I said, getting unstedily to my feet. I was still very shaken up from my fight with the pack, and signs of that were obvious..

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 09:42 AM
"Relax for a while." I said, not a command, but not a question either, when I noticed that she seemed to be unsteady still from her fight.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 09:45 AM
I didn't say anything, but I sat down, trying to get it so that my vision wasn't so blurry...

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Suddenly A strange man appeared in front of me, wearing the weirdest black and blue clothes I have ever seen. He was standing in the doorway, and I recognized the Duel Disk of DOMA on his arm.
"what do you want?" I declared, gritting my teeth angrily. Teh stranger just grinned. "I came here for your soul, Joey Wheeler. "

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 30th, 2004, 12:46 PM
OOC: Hey guys really sorry but i gotta dump this RP kay? SRY!! I have tooo many and this one moves too fast for my taste.

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 12:54 PM
I had waited a few minutes, then turned back to Toklata, and asked "Feeling any better now?"

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 01:06 PM
<yes> I said, getting to my feet. I glansed up slightly, and noticed night was coming fast. There was a cresent moon tonight. I whimpered slightly, remembering my old pack. the cresent moon had been the pack symbol. <lets go> I said, hoping he didn't notice the whimper

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 01:08 PM
"Uh... is this a friend of yours Joey?" I asked him, then looked at the man's clothes. "Haha! He's dressed as stupidly as you!!"

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 01:38 PM
"Sure, but first, tell me what's the matter." I said, standing up. I had heard the unease in her "voice" as well as noting the wimper with my keen hearing, and wondering just what I had gotten myself into.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 01:43 PM
<nothing. don't worry aobut it> I lied. if he found out that I missed my pack, I'd never hear the end of it..

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 01:45 PM
"No really, what is it?" I asked, now interested in what was troubling her.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I sighed. he was not going to let me out without hearing what was on my mind. <okay, it'll take a while to explain it fully. you sure you want to hear it?> I asked

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 01:48 PM
"There's certainly nothing else going on." I said, sitting back down on the ground, and waiting.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 01:56 PM
<fine. Where I come from, people have beleived that wolves have been extinct for over 300 years. they were wrong. but we decided to keep a low profile. we would live longer if humans thought we were extinct. But it didn't work. somebody found out, and before we knew it, we had to fight to keep alive. we were a small pack, only about 6 wolves. how we had kept alive for so long was beyond me. we had finished getitng one of our member out of captivity, when we found that the humans had all caught on. they had manged to lure us into a trap. they massacred all of the back, short of my, and one other. we fled, trying to get out of the human city. I was the only one that made it out> I said. if I was in my human form, there would be tear visable. <my pack was more like family then anything. and seeing them massacred like that, it still hurts> I finished.

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 01:58 PM
"Believe it or not, I know exactly how you feel. I'm sorry." I said, lost again in memories long past.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 02:00 PM
I stayed silent, watching him. it was obvious that my words had sparked a memory that troubled him, and I felt bad becasue of it..

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 02:04 PM
After a moment or two, I snapped back to reality and said "Well, you told me your story, I suppose I should repay the favor." I said, and paused for a moment. "Several years ago, a great scientist created marvelous technologies, hoping to do good for mankind. However, the military used most of his projects for use as tools of war. I was the result of his greatest expiriment, and the military feared me. They stormed the station where he did his research, killing almost everyone, just a few survived. The scientist lived, yet they brutally murdered his grandaughter, just for trying to help me escape." I said, my eyes unfocused as I re-lived the events.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 02:07 PM
I tilted my head slightly. the story sounded familer. <the girl.. was her name Maria?> I asked.

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 02:08 PM
I started at the mention of her name, and quickly turned back to Toklata. "Yes, why do you ask?"

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 02:13 PM
<I'll tell you something. Back home, some people found a way to transfer animals between the worlds. my grandmother knew Maria. My grandmother had aparently gotten into the transporter, and ended up at the ARK. She tried to protect the girl. but she died trying> I said solemly.

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 02:14 PM
"The atrocaties of humans never cease, do they?" i asked, my attention elsewhere, thinking about what had happened.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 02:16 PM
I could tell he was done talking, so I laid down, and let my mind wander. safe to say, I was stressed..

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 04:42 PM
"Shut up, Ranma." I said form the corner of my mouth. " You have no place to talk being a sex changer."

"If you two are done, then let's begin." The DOMA Duelist said, and his Duel Disk sprung into action and extended to it's full length. I brought mine around in front of me and it connected to form my playing feild. " Since you're fighitng for your soul, I give you the honor of going first." the DOMA man sneered. I just grimaced and drew my starting hand. It looked wuite promising, but I had a feeling this guy would start with something strong. " I summon Rocket Warrior!" I shotued, and teh green and yellow rocket man appeared between me and him. "I'll then play two cards face down and end my turn." The two cards appeared behind my rocket warrior.

"A weak start." The DOMA man laughed. " I'll play two cards face down, and summon Battle Ox!" Teh large minotaur appeared in on teh feild, weilding his axe menacingly. "Battle OX, attack!" The creature swung it's axe towards my Rocket Warrior, but I was ready. "Activate Trap! Skull dice!" A small fairy wearing a black demon cap dropped a red dice on teh feild. It landed and stopped on a 3. "ha!" I cheered. "That means your ox's attack strength has been cut into thirds! Rocket Warrior, Counter Attack!" Rocket Warrior swung his sword, chattering teh Battle OX into Pixels. "haha, so who's weak now?!" I taunted him he grimaced at me and ended his turn.

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 04:53 PM
"Geez, that was harsh, not like I've never heard similar things before though." I mumbled. I noticed the panda behind me taking pictures of the clothes I was wearing. "Hey! Cut it out ya old fart!" I yelled at my dad as I attempted to steal the camera away. My attention was soon drawn to these monster things Joey called Duel Monsters, Akane still laughing her butt off over her little prank.

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 05:01 PM
I drew me next card, and my face lit up when I saw it. "ho yeah, you're going down caped loser. I sacrifice my Rocket warrior to summon my jinzo!" Rocket warrior faded out and was replaced with the towering man in green. " jionzo, attack his life points directly!" Jinzo shot red laser beams from his eyes and struck the other man in his chest. He gripped himself as he felt the pain, but was grinning rather sardonically.

'You think you've got this duel won, don't you? Well think again. It's my turn now. I activate dark hole!" jinzo suddenly disappeared into the vortex. " No. NOt jinzo!"

"Now I activate monster reborn on my Battle ox! Then I'll sacrifice it to summon my End of Anubis!" The battle Ox disapeared and was replaced with a large, muscular black jackal. I stepped back involunatarily as teh massive creature appeared on teh feild. "But that's not all! next I'll activate the Seal of Orichalcos!' Suddenly a magical ring formed around our duel , sealing everyone else out so they couldn't interfere. The symbol of the seal appeared on his End of Anubis and on his own forehead. "I know you've faced this seal before Joey, but I'll explain it anyway. This magical seal allows anyone to control the power of teh Egyptian gods, as well as have up to ten monsters on the feild, and empowers the mosnters on who's side of the feild it was played. And of course, no one can come in or out of the seal until the duel is done, and the loser loses his soul!" He laughed maniacally. " Now, End of Anubis, attack his life points!" A giatn black fist struck me hard in teh chest, throwing me back against the wall of teh seal, it hurt liek crazy, and meanwhile my life poitn count scrolled down form 4000 to 1000. Another hit like that and I was done. I was really in a bad way.

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 05:05 PM
"What the heck!?" I yelled as a barrier formed around Joey and that other person. "Let... me... in....!" I yelled as I attacked the strange barrier, but the blows hardly phased it, and it sent me flying. "So that's the way you want to play, huh?" I said, wiping the blood off my forehead.

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 05:13 PM
I sunk to the ground agianst the wall, feelig too sore form that last blow to stand up. Teh DOMA duelist began to laugh at me. "That' right, jsut stay down like teh dog you are! No one can save you! You're soul will be mine!"

"Dog?!" my temper flared suddenly. 'Who you callin' a dog?!" I jumped to my feet, rage burning in my eyes. " I'm no dog! And I have everyone behind me! All my friends are with me in spirit, and you can't do anything to change that! Now watch out you goon, cause it's my turn!" I dew a card and played it on teh feild. "I play scapegoats." TEh four little goats appeared on teh feild. " This will buy me some time, but until then, it's your turn."

Mew13
October 2nd, 2004, 01:59 PM
Skye watched fearfully. She'd never seen a battle like this before. It was ruthless, neither side giving an inch. It bothered her to see the hollograms dissapear.

She realeased Ruby from it's ball, calling to her Pokemon.

"We've gotta break that barrier, Ruby! Use a Thunder attack!" she yelled.

Ruby obeyed, her yellow cheeks glowing yellow as a huge amount of electricity was released, shocking the barriar.

Pogiforce-14
October 3rd, 2004, 08:26 AM
The elctricity simply rebounded upon ruby. "Don't try that again!" I cried out, still breathing heavily. "teh only way this barrier will come down is when the duel is done. The loser loses his soul."

"I'll attack one of your scapegoats with End of Anubis!" The bad guy declared. Anubis slashed and one of the gaots exploded into pixels. " It is now your turn."

I drew a card and was fairly pleased at the result. "I play Monster Reborn on my Jinzo!" I declared. But as jinzo began to rise from teh grave, he all of a sudden exploded. "What?!" I declared in surprise.

" End of Anubis prevents all players from either retrieving or removing cards form teh graveyard, so your monster reborn was totally useless!"

"Fine then. I'll play a monster in face down defense mode, and end my turn."

Flygon trainer
October 3rd, 2004, 08:31 AM
Suddenly, I picked up the scent of humans in the air, and recognised them. there seemed to be another human with them, one I did not recognise. and by smell alone, I could tell he was not friendly. Completly forgetting Shadow was there, I took off at top speed to the sourse. It took less time than I thought, and i recognised the girl that had givin me the pendant. and i recognised one of the humans inside the seal. I saw the electric attack rebounding at the mouce-like pokemon, and lept in front of it to take the assult. Instantly, I felt thousands of volts spread through my body, and I fell to the ground, nearly unconcous.

Mew13
October 3rd, 2004, 08:58 AM
"Oh god," Skye whispered, rushing to the wolf's side.

Ruby was taken aback, she very well could have reabsorbed the electricity, storing it for later use, but this wolf had just attempted to save her life.

Skye took the wolf in her arms, stroaking the silky fur on the top of her head.

"That was a foolish thing to do," she whispered, now wathing the battle with rapt attention.

"Be careful, Joey," she whispered.

Flygon trainer
October 3rd, 2004, 09:02 AM
OOC: I thought Raichu's ability was static, not Volt Absorb..

IC: I didn't move, I really couldn't. the thunder had paralyzed me for the time being.

Pogiforce-14
October 3rd, 2004, 09:19 AM
"You''re only delaying the enevidable." He sid quietly. "End of Anubis, attack another Scapegoat." Anothe Goat exploded into Picles. Then it was my move. I played one card face down defense position and ended my turn.

Mew13
October 3rd, 2004, 10:51 AM
OOC: Haha, whoops. You'll have to forgive me for that one...

BIC: Skye continued stroaking the wolf. She was really worried about Joey, though she couldn't explain why. She had to practically hold herself down to not try and get through the barriar again.

Pogiforce-14
October 3rd, 2004, 10:55 AM
"Anubis, attack another goat." Teh bad guy said almost casually, and anubis caused another goat to dissipate into pixels. "Honeslty JOseph, one would think you would at least TRY to save your soul. You'r playing like an amatuer. It's your move."

" I place one monster face down." I said solemnly. " And I end my turn."

Mew13
October 3rd, 2004, 10:58 AM
Skye couldn't help but wonder what he was doing. She could tell he had something up his sleeve, and she only hoped it would be enough to save him.

Ruby had made her way over to her trainer, and took Skye's hands in her paws gently. The girl had seen too much for a teen. Ruby knew very well that if Joey failed, it would be the end of the evil figure also trapped in the barriar.