PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Leaf Green Team Rate

Noel
June 18th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum. I'm new and couldn't find a Leaf Green/Fire Red forum so yeah..

Anyway I was wondering if this would be a decent team.

Starter: Charmander
Ekans
Meowth
Cubone
Gastly
Vaporeon/Jolteon Don't know what one would be better.

How does that team look? I chose those pokemon mainly because they are the ones I like. So let me know how crappy or good of a team that is, Please and Thanx.

Noel

Sorry to bump it up so early, but I just found out you can't get Ekans on Leaf green. So I guess I'll be doing it on Fire Red, if I'm wrong please correct me.

Noel

Tinhead Bruce
June 18th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Well, your team isn't really cohesive. Proper Pokémon teams aren't just about the biggest and baddest Pokémon. They're about making sure you have a strategy that can win a game. I suggest going to S&M if you really want a good team. If not, the Advanced Gen Forum is where you'll want to go.

Opposite Day
June 18th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Well, your team isn't really cohesive. Proper Pokémon teams aren't just about the biggest and baddest Pokémon. They're about making sure you have a strategy that can win a game. I suggest going to S&M if you really want a good team. If not, the Advanced Gen Forum is where you'll want to go.

The S&M rules clearly states that they only rate competitive teams, NO in-game teams.
So asking there would sadly not help at all, it would get locked in seconds. (Probably by Anti -.-)

But yeah, advanced forum it is. Although IMO, Ekans is really not good. Why not Oddish? Vileplume is the epic, and it has fairly nice stats as well as poison STAB too. :)

Edit: Nice avatar Noel!

Noel
June 18th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Well can I atleas keep Gastly? :P Ghost pokemon are my favorite.

Opposite Day
June 18th, 2009, 11:50 AM
I don't see why not, it's your decision after all :P

Horizon
June 18th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Not sure what the blokes over at Advanced will do with this, but it belong there, so off it goes.

*gives a slight nudge towards the correct place*

Tinhead Bruce
June 18th, 2009, 01:24 PM
The S&M rules clearly states that they only rate competitive teams, NO in-game teams.
So asking there would sadly not help at all, it would get locked in seconds. (Probably by Anti -.-)

But yeah, advanced forum it is. Although IMO, Ekans is really not good. Why not Oddish? Vileplume is the epic, and it has fairly nice stats as well as poison STAB too. :)

Edit: Nice avatar Noel!

I know the rules of the forum. I'm saying if he's looking for a competitive rate, go to S&M. If not, he's best suited in Advanced Gen. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Opposite Day
June 18th, 2009, 01:34 PM
I suggest going to S&M if you really want a good team.

Yeah, I shouldn't be so nitpicky, but that quote made me think that you sent him off to the slaughter of the S&M mods lol. :)
Sorry for this slight misunderstanding.

.. *leaves*

Cherrim
June 19th, 2009, 05:11 AM
Honestly, almost any team you pick, if trained well, can get you through the game itself. Since the S&M forum is for competitive battling and these threads don't really belong elsewhere, I'm going to close this. If you need more help, the Simple Questions thread in this forum is probably your best bet.