PDA

View Full Version : Nidoking vs Nidoqueen

TentacruelZ
June 19th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Nidoking vs Nidoqueen who would win

I say Nidoqueen cuz it looks deadlier in my eyes

Wings Don't Cry
June 19th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Nidoking because it's purple and strong, Nidoqueen is strong is well but it isn't purple

Satoshi Ookami
June 19th, 2009, 11:15 PM
it's depending on moveset... but I like Nidoking more

Alec_
June 19th, 2009, 11:18 PM
I think it depends on the Stats on how they grow and the skills that they have learned.XD. Also don't forget. The Gender Differences. :>. It also depends on the Gender. But for me. I think they are just tie?. :PP.. But it really depends on how the trainer train them. XD.

~Fairytales.

DoodleZ
June 20th, 2009, 02:41 AM
I prefer Nidoking, Purple just looks more intimidating than light-blue...

©ereal Killer
June 20th, 2009, 05:40 AM
Whoa, this is more like guy vs. girl to me :/

I would say Nidoqueen... why it looks cooler... boobies

abnegation
June 20th, 2009, 05:43 AM
Well Isn't this just gonna be like Girls v Boys?
So boys will choose nidojiking and girls will choose nidoqueen xD
Well except ~Fairytales She ket it neutral. But so will i. ^_^

Ayselipera
June 20th, 2009, 07:05 AM
It would really depend on how both trainers train the pokemon.

Kazukii
June 20th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Nidokings better, more powerful and cooler :D

True Reign
June 20th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Everytime I train and battle with a Nidoking, it always fails horribly; however, when I use a Nidoqueen, I always win. <3

altaria221
June 20th, 2009, 07:31 AM
It really depends on who uses them, they are both strong and have decent stats

I like both of them, purple nidoking looks cool, but the blue does not
Light blue nidoqueen doesn't look cool to me, but the dark green looks beast, so
i can't decide :)

Idiot!
June 20th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Whichever that gets Megahorn.

Inferno1
June 20th, 2009, 10:11 PM
i like purple better than that ugly blue So Nidoking

kingofjokers
June 21st, 2009, 08:28 AM
nidoking because for 3 reasons its purple, it is the king!!!! Also it is a 1st gen.

dark_giratina
June 21st, 2009, 08:29 AM
Nidoking, why...because its a male!!!:)

RicanPKMN87
June 21st, 2009, 05:40 PM
nido queen is a female, no affense vs anyone but as a trainer i prefer female pkmn, in the game i've always done it like that too, plus every king needs a queen

Kagura
June 21st, 2009, 07:53 PM
According to the Nidoking (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/034.shtml) and Nidoqueen (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/031.shtml) stats, I think it would generally end out in a tie, or I'm neutral between the two.
I don't really want to go down picking one over the other because of its gender..

Nidoking has some strong Attacks, like Megahorn, and the rampaging Thrash that may leave Nidoqueen confused, as well as
Earthpower that may lower Nidoqueens Special Defense. However Nidoqueen has good Defenses and also moves such
as Earthpower, Body Slam (which may induce paralysis), and Superpower, which on the other hand may lower her abilities.

But moving away from the technicalities, I think the obvious question would be how the Pokemon is trained, and the moves
the Pokemon knows. Who knows? Maybe the battlers will stop fighting, and make little Nidorans of their own? ^^

Nomicro4u
June 21st, 2009, 08:18 PM
I think Nidoking would win, hes got muscles.

derozio
June 26th, 2009, 02:18 AM
Nidoking is the one I prefer as it looks cooler and is the aggressive type. I love aggressive pokemon XD.

Kerotan
June 26th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Nidoking because he doesn't have bewbs.

Sainthell
June 26th, 2009, 12:53 PM
I think it depends on the Stats on how they grow and the skills that they have learned.XD. Also don't forget. The Gender Differences. :>. It also depends on the Gender. But for me. I think they are just tie?. :PP.. But it really depends on how the trainer train them. XD.

~Fairytales.
i completely agree. nidoqueen can get some awesome attacks like superpower, but still, i prefer nidoking. i don't know why, i just think he is awesome. i mean, his name is NidoKING and thats awesomex. and i like purple, it really is more intimidating than light blue, and his sprite is aggresive, and thats COOL.

TheAliveTrain
June 26th, 2009, 12:59 PM
nidoking because for 3 reasons its purple, it is the king!!!! Also it is a 1st gen.
And nidoqueen is from which gen? -.-

I'd go for Nidoking because... I like it. xD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 27th, 2009, 03:44 PM
I really have no idea. I think either one can beat each other, but I'll have to go with Nidoking because I like it more than Nidoqueen

:t354:TG

e4darthteej
June 27th, 2009, 03:52 PM
I'm male, and I think Nidoqueen looks a lot cooler than Nidoking. Therfore Nidoqueen wins U_U

Turke
June 29th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Nidoking, because he's bigger, stronger, and purpler =)