PDA

View Full Version : Frosslass Or Rotom?

LegenZs
June 20th, 2009, 09:42 AM
So which one do you like better?

Frosslass is A Pretty Bad Overall Defense Pokemon, But high Speed, And a ok overall Attack Stat

Rotom has Great Sp.Attack but all its other stats aren't that good.

VOTE IN POLL

The Darkest Gale
June 20th, 2009, 09:44 AM
rotom.... froslass looks like it has arms as ears adn its just weird

LegenZs
June 20th, 2009, 10:05 AM
rotom.... froslass looks like it has arms as ears adn its just weird
LOL

Good Point Of View!

Satoshi Ookami
June 20th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Rotom. I prefer legends to all other Pkms even if they're pseudo like Lucario or Absol :)

The Darkest Gale
June 20th, 2009, 10:16 AM
hmm also on pokemon battle rev it has NO INSIDES! just creepy but when you put frolass beside jynx its not all that bad lol =)

©ereal Killer
June 20th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Rotom!! Its great to have a fridge-shaped pokemon!!
i can store coke in it?

Ayselipera
June 20th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Frosslass is better. Rotom is a really boring pokemon with just a bunch of different forms. Plus the fact that it dosn't have an evolutionary line makes it more boring.

templekeeper
June 20th, 2009, 02:18 PM
I gotta concede to Froslass originality--but that's it. Rotom's gimmicky forme changing takes the cake (literally in the case of the all but the fan forme =P)...[/anotheroneofthesethreads]

charizard_maa
June 20th, 2009, 02:21 PM
To tell the truth, I like both Frosslass and Rotom. I really like the look that Frosslass has. Her design looks like a shrine maiden so I like how it looks. Very cool.

Still I have to say that I voted for Rotom because really that sucker looks so cool and sounds awesome to play with if it was real. haha It can also become fridge and use it in battle. A fridge pokemon. haha WHy hasn't anybody in GameFreak thought of this before. haha

Giratina ♀
June 20th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Rotom, without a doubt.

It's got a better concept than Froslass does, in my opinion, and the fact that the main character of a certain fic-in-progress has one certainly helps sway the situation. ^^

Wings Don't Cry
June 20th, 2009, 03:45 PM
I like froslass more, it looks cooler and I didn't even realize its evolution line when I first saw it

Misheard Whisper
June 20th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Frosslass is better. Rotom is a really boring pokemon with just a bunch of different forms. Plus the fact that it dosn't have an evolutionary line makes it more boring.
How does not having an evolutionary line make it boring? It has six Formes; I would have thought that was plenty. Many Pokemon without evolutionary lines are quite unique and powerful; just look at the likes of Heracross, Skarmory, Lapras, and Absol. Then again, look at Luvdisc . . .

To answer the question, I prefer Rotom. All Ghost-types are cool imo, but my shiny Rotom seals the deal. I was so happy when I found that, I squeed. And if you know me, you know I don't squee that often.

True Reign
June 20th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Rotom looks like it'll win hands down.

Deoxys55
June 20th, 2009, 04:35 PM
I like Frosslass more personally, it looks cooler to me. And I like it's cry better. xD

Cornelius
June 20th, 2009, 04:39 PM
I prefer Froslass's design over Rotom's, but I also love the concept of Rotom transforming into one of five house appliances.
But I voted for Froslass anyway since I would rather use her in battle than Rotom.

jamics_5147
June 20th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Rotom is the best...Besides it is cute and it can even be powerful..ghost and electric.. what a combination? it is rare...

Ayselipera
June 20th, 2009, 05:25 PM
How does not having an evolutionary line make it boring? It has six Formes; I would have thought that was plenty. Many Pokemon without evolutionary lines are quite unique and powerful; just look at the likes of Heracross, Skarmory, Lapras, and Absol. Then again, look at Luvdisc . . .

To answer the question, I prefer Rotom. All Ghost-types are cool imo, but my shiny Rotom seals the deal. I was so happy when I found that, I squeed. And if you know me, you know I don't squee that often.

I realize that Rotom has its other forms, but you can change them whenever you want. Which really doesn't make it an evolution. And I agree there are some really cool pokemon that don't evolve at all, but for the most part pokemon that can't evolve bore me.

Asgard
June 20th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Rotom! :D
It can mow my lawn for me! :D :D
And um Froslass can't. :<

Inferno1
June 20th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Glalie is better and Rotom is Just plains bad so lol

tessa
June 20th, 2009, 10:18 PM
:20:Froslass because it is a ice type and i like ice types:20:

Superspaztastic13
June 20th, 2009, 10:19 PM
They both are Cool. But I have to go with Rotom with the new changes! I like how his name is Motor backwards!

Azonic
June 21st, 2009, 04:23 AM
Rotom is just stronger. Plus it's cooler in my opinion, with the electrical appliances and stuff like that. Dx

Britney's Circus
June 21st, 2009, 04:26 AM
Rotom, he's really good at attacks and has good forms.

Kazukii
June 21st, 2009, 04:30 AM
Froslass is a better pokemon surely.

Silver_Hell
June 21st, 2009, 06:55 AM
Rotom is a better pokemon surely.
:D

Opposite Day
June 21st, 2009, 06:58 AM

Give Luvdisc a broken forme

I like Rotom a lot better than Froslass. Froslass made me go like "That looks like a girl that just can't put on makeup", whilst Rotom actually looks more like the first and second Gen pokes, that's rather awesome :D

Rotom :D

Trap-Eds
June 21st, 2009, 07:56 AM
Well, I've never used Frosslass before, so I choose Rotom. :D

kingofjokers
June 21st, 2009, 08:33 AM
I like frosslas 1st of all its ghost I like ghost pokemon 2nd it is an ice pokemon. case closed frosslass is better.

dark_giratina
June 21st, 2009, 08:41 AM
TBH i dont like either of them but if i had to choose i would pick Rotom cause its a lot cooler than froslass:)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 27th, 2009, 03:12 PM
This is a bit hard because I love them both equally. But I'll have to go with Rotom because of the new formes

:t354:TG

Turke
June 29th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Um....I vote for Rotom =)

Pan!ko
June 29th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Froslass. One of my favourites. Although rotom is pretty awesome as well. With all its forms, its one of the most useful pokemons to have in real life.