PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Emerald Omanyte Solo Run

øbliteration
June 20th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Omanyte?! Due to it's crazily low attack, speed, and sp. def; but crazily high defense and SpAtk, I chose it. Check it out on my Youtube channel at bottom.

Timid nature (+spd, -atk)

Current Progress
Level 16
Bite, Constrict, Withdraw, Rock Tomb
To do:
Deliver letter
Skip Brawly :P
Head to Slateport

http://www.youtube.com/user/nillawafer16
Leave a comment here or there. Suggest how to be better, tell me how much I suck, the like.

derozio
June 21st, 2009, 04:01 AM
I havent tried solo runs and thus I dont have much experience in them but I think that you like challenges VERY much. I really dont think that I can complete the game with an omanyte without quitting in between...(I think that omanyte just sucks! Its just my opinion though!)

Doctortux
June 21st, 2009, 05:12 AM
Once I tried doing a solo with a starly in Diamond and it didn't go so well....... Good luck with your solo run and I hope you can make it.

PokeMoon
June 21st, 2009, 04:32 PM
Wow.
That does seem to be a challenge.
I watched your video, and you seem very young. So I decided I'd help you out so you don't choose the wrong moves :X.
---------------------------------------
Held Item: Left Overs

Moves:
Rain Dance
Surf
Icebeam
Hidden Power (Electric)
----------------------------------------

Also Train EV's in Special Attack and Speed. :]

øbliteration
June 21st, 2009, 04:35 PM
:P I'm 14, i know i don't sound it... :(
yeah i'm figuring to go with that.
sadly, timid nature doesn't let me ancientpower boost... effectively as attack is so lowww
and if i would HP it wouldn't be in electric, rather maybe I would go with fire. but i can't set IV's in games...

PokeMoon
June 21st, 2009, 04:39 PM
Your 14?!
Lol. Sorry.
And those are the best move sets possible for Omanyte.
Fire fails. Electric is always a good choice :D

øbliteration
June 21st, 2009, 04:52 PM
Yeah, don't laugh. I can't change my genetics and how I grow, (I'm 5 4, that's not so bad)

And HP electric... I don't do IV's. (I'll do either Toxic, Rest, or something else)

PokeMoon
June 22nd, 2009, 10:05 AM
Mk.
And I'm 14 and I'm 5' 11"...

Aegis
June 22nd, 2009, 11:38 AM
Yeah...

No... :( Just no, what's the point of this thread anyway. Just to show off your YouTube videos? Sorry, that's against the rules.... and you're getting pretty off topic towards the end of this thread anyway.

-Closed-