PDA

View Full Version : Your Pokémon Guardian Angels?

UraharaSteph
June 21st, 2009, 09:32 AM
OK, lets say that Guardian Angels do exist, whether you believe in them or not. If a Guardian angel could take on the form of any Pokémon that mostly reflected you, what would it most likely be?

And if you can't decide what Pokémon reflects you, what Pokémon would you like the angel to take the form of?

I know it's never going to happen, but this thread is designed to get you thinking about which Pokémon reflects you, and I would love it if you said why. If you don't know why that Pokémon reflects you then perhaps someone else can suggest why!

As for me, I would love the angle to take on the form of a Vaporeon, but I think I'm more of an Chikorita. This is because I'm a loyal companion, and even though I'm not the strongest of people, I can still pack a powerful punch! I also have room to evolve more into a different person.

LegenZs
June 21st, 2009, 09:34 AM
I would have to say Skymin
I love the world and i like to do good deeds!

templekeeper
June 21st, 2009, 09:36 AM
There's that thread in the Trivia forum where you have to give the person above you a pokemon that represents them...
...and I get Solrock a lot. I wish it had arms, but...it doesn't always shine, but it does when it needs to. A little ground shake doesn't hurt it, and its rock-hard stamina is unmatched except for Tyranitar.

EDIT: By the way, I got associated with Solrock long before I started using a Shine Sprite last week, so, uhh...yeah.

UraharaSteph
June 21st, 2009, 09:38 AM
There's that thread in the Trivia forum where you have to give the person above you a pokemon that represents them...
...and I get Solrock a lot. I wish it had arms, but...it doesn't always shine, but it does when it needs to. A little ground shake doesn't hurt it, and its rock-hard stamina is unmatched except for Tyranitar.

Ooooh maybe it's because you have a shinny sun in your signature. XD People automatically pair you up with Solrock, but if that's your personality, then I can see why the two of you would match.

kingofjokers
June 21st, 2009, 09:44 AM
My charizard well from my red game its my first pokemon and now in platinum. I transfered a charmander and nicked named it the nickname i gave my 1st charizard.

Pink Twilight
June 21st, 2009, 10:05 AM
Mine is an espeon of course!!! Im mostly like an espeon because im loyal, shy, pretty, and athletic! Oh and im not trying to brag, and im sorry if it seems like i am! *** You spelled angels wrong ***

UraharaSteph
June 21st, 2009, 10:16 AM
Mine is an espeon of course!!! Im mostly like an espeon because im loyal, shy, pretty, and athletic! Oh and im not trying to brag, and im sorry if it seems like i am! *** You spelled angels wrong ***

Ah thank you for that! I should have proof read... admittedly it's a silly mistake I often make. Also.... is there away to change the heading of a Thread? =S

And no, I don't think you're bragging at all. ^_^ It's brilliant to see people have confidence in themselves, and it's not like you're saying "I'm the prettiest in the world!" or saying bad things against other members.

Keyaki
June 21st, 2009, 10:28 AM
I can't really think of one that reflex me

But I want my guardian to be either of the 3 Fire Starters

UraharaSteph
June 21st, 2009, 10:31 AM
I can't really think of one that reflex me

But I want my guardian to be either of the 3 Fire Starters

I think your's would be a torchik. You seem to want the fire power, but you can't make the decision. That reminds me of torchik and I'm not too sure why.

Keyaki
June 21st, 2009, 10:36 AM
I think your's would be a torchik. You seem to want the fire power, but you can't make the decision. That reminds me of torchik and I'm not too sure why.

Stop Reading my MIND!!!! >_<

lol, yea maybe

But I was thinking, either Blaziken, Typhlosion, or Infernape

UraharaSteph
June 21st, 2009, 10:39 AM
Oh I thought you meant JUST the starter Pokémon and not their evolutions... Well Torchik evolves into Blazekin eventually... your angel will have fun evolving!

Mudkipable
June 21st, 2009, 10:41 AM
I think mine would be an ice pokemon. ;o

UraharaSteph
June 21st, 2009, 10:47 AM
I think mine would be an ice pokemon. ;o

Hmmm, Could you tell me why you think yours would be an ice Pokémon?

Mudkipable
June 21st, 2009, 11:04 AM
I dunno, it just seems to fit me :x

chaos11011
June 21st, 2009, 12:07 PM
I think Im a Purugly,why you ask.

Well I am often missunderstood like purugly (people call her ugly)but were both awesome.We are both talented (when I mean talented I mean that purugly know many moves other than her type,which most pokes cant do)But thats what I think.

Unless anyone would like to describe me.

©ereal Killer
June 21st, 2009, 12:15 PM
Mine would be Psyduck! XD

I get em headaches all the time D:

Anxiety.
June 21st, 2009, 12:36 PM
Iunno.
I'm aggressive, violent and confident. I prefer fire and electricity. You decide yeah?

chaos11011
June 21st, 2009, 12:54 PM
Thats a Houndoom my freind ;D

UraharaSteph
June 21st, 2009, 01:01 PM
Oh do you think? I had imagined an Luxray for some reason.

chaos11011
June 21st, 2009, 01:09 PM
aggressive, violent and confident

That could be a Luxray but IMO if luxray was violent and aggressive why would he/she be on a police squad (That Episode on the DP Anime)

UraharaSteph
June 21st, 2009, 01:12 PM
To be honest, I didn't know that. (I'm not a big fan of the DP series of the anime, but I do watch it occasionally.) I guess the same could be said for Growlife.

I guess it all depends on the Pokémon's up bringing.

Opposite Day
June 21st, 2009, 01:18 PM
Well, Luxray is rather violent AND extremely agressive in Explorers of Darkness and Time, at Amp Plains. He tries his best to kill you because you trespassed, whaddya say to that? >: (

I would so totally have a Porygon, I wear that extremely colorful clothes that I wouldn't be suprised if people actually got epileptic spasms just by looking at me. :S

UraharaSteph
June 21st, 2009, 01:20 PM
Well, Luxray is rather violent AND extremely agressive in Explorers of Darkness and Time, at Amp Plains. He tries his best to kill you because you trespassed, whaddya say to that? >: (

I would so totally have a Porygon, I wear that extremely colorful clothes that I wouldn't be suprised if people actually got epileptic spasms just by looking at me. :S

Ah! I new I got the violent and Aggressive image from somewhere! Gosh Pokémon on that game just don't listen to reason do they? T_T I wasn't meant to be trespassing!

Anyway... Do people even experience seizures when they see you? =O

chaos11011
June 21st, 2009, 01:41 PM
Porygon I <3 Those,they were my SP.ATK sweeper on my plat playthough (wish i had the chance too EV train it though D:)

Opposite Day
June 21st, 2009, 05:06 PM
Ah! I new I got the violent and Aggressive image from somewhere! Gosh Pokémon on that game just don't listen to reason do they? T_T I wasn't meant to be trespassing!

Anyway... Do people even experience seizures when they see you? =O

Seizure! That was the word I was looking for :D
Not yet >: )

Oh, The Places You'll Go.
June 21st, 2009, 05:10 PM
Castform.
It just came to mind.
Its small, but has a wild spirit, in my point of view.
It changes the weather, which is connected to me because I change a lot. Change in all different ways for example, mood.

Blazers
June 21st, 2009, 05:29 PM
Maybe gengar.
I like to play tricks on people =)

Ayselipera
June 21st, 2009, 05:30 PM
Probably Snorlax or Abra. I love to sleep!

UraharaSteph
June 22nd, 2009, 02:34 AM
Haha maybe mine would be an Abra!!!! I'm always sleeping but I love the thought of Psychic abilities

dark_giratina
June 22nd, 2009, 10:09 AM
My pokemon guardian angel would have to be snorlax.Im always chilled out and relaxed, i love to sleep and i can eat non stop but never seem to get fat...:)

The Darkest Gale
June 22nd, 2009, 10:17 AM
I would love it to take on the form of aron or suicune
ask one of my friends why not me

chaos11011
June 22nd, 2009, 10:23 AM
Don't you mean Munchlax cause last time I checked Snorlax was a fat Poké

UraharaSteph
June 22nd, 2009, 10:42 AM
Yeah Snorlax is HUGE!!!!! or maybe that's just the way the Pokémon is built

Lance
June 22nd, 2009, 11:12 AM
I am Ralts. I try look for good company (Ralts tries to see if people is kind or happy) and that's why I am it. :P Sorry if I got it wrong.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
June 22nd, 2009, 11:19 AM
Meowth, Koffing, Grimer or Zubat. :\ Its a toss-up between the four

UraharaSteph
June 22nd, 2009, 11:23 AM
@ Lance: I can see where you're coming from, but I think your angel may even be a Lapras.

Ecks-Dee
June 22nd, 2009, 11:27 AM
I think mine would be Gardevoir for a couple of reasons. I feel I am loving and I would do anything to protect the ones I love, and also I think it would be a perfect guardian angel ^_^

dark_giratina
June 22nd, 2009, 11:55 AM
yeah...im like snorlax apart from his fat

XxDawnfanxX
June 22nd, 2009, 11:58 AM
Probably Flareon, I have a fiery but caring kind of personality and I am very fond to people whom I really care about. Loyal and all, plus the idea of fire type abilities is exciting.

Satoshi Ookami
June 22nd, 2009, 12:01 PM
Arceus and Giratina :)
Arceus because it's god and Giratina because it's darkness

Switchback
June 22nd, 2009, 12:04 PM
I am often told that when first met, I appear aloof and even scare others. However to those who come to know me, they know that I am simply troubled and mean well; however they say they would never want to get on my bad side. For those reasons, mine would probably be Absol, Umbreon or even Mewtwo.

In choosing though, I would like to perhaps have an Arcanine. I hold loyalty in very high regard and try to give guidance whenever I can, to keep a level head in high pressurized situations and be the shoulder of burdens, let alone my own.

UraharaSteph
June 22nd, 2009, 12:08 PM
I am often told that when first met, I appear aloof and even scare others. However to those who come to know me, they know that I am simply troubled and mean well; however they say they would never want to get on my bad side. For those reasons, mine would probably be Absol, Umbreon or even Mewtwo.

In choosing though, I would like to perhaps have an Arcanine. I hold loyalty in very high regard and try to give guidance whenever I can, to keep a level head in high pressurized situations and be the shoulder of burdens, let alone my own.

Brilliant! this is the kind of self analysis I'm looking for!!!! Keep on posting your guardians people!

He Trembles on Your Breath
June 22nd, 2009, 02:00 PM
My first thought is Butterfree, maybe because of my recent change of sig and it's been on my mind of late but I do have other reasonings. I'm loyal to my friends, ( basing this on Ash's Butterfree) I tend to flit about from interest to interest and I do have a bit of a hidden edge, demonstrated by Butterfree's poisonous and other status altering moves.
In a similar vein I could relate myself to Mew, it being amused at certain childish things, but having amazing hidden talents.

Lana.
June 22nd, 2009, 05:41 PM
I'm going to have to say Umbreon. I tend to lurk in shadows and get agitated easily; and you can always tell when I do. I'm more defensive than offensive, really.

*shrugs* Umbreon just seems to fit.

twigzy
June 22nd, 2009, 06:34 PM
I would have a totodile because I am a very cheery person and I go a bit (or a lot!) crazy at times. :) I could be a mew though because it very childish, has amazing talents and is soooooooooo cute just like me!! ;)

Dante
June 23rd, 2009, 05:49 AM
My guardian angel can be a dragonite! Dragonite is always calm and collected. I am also pretty good in studies and dragonite are the kind of pokemon who are intelligent. Dragonite may look very cute and also behaves the same. It is said to be loyal and a very good friend. But it has great potential and can get really destructive when angry. Thus I think that Dragonite reflects me as I possess all of these qualities.( I am serious and not just bragging about myself!!)

Saltare.
June 23rd, 2009, 05:52 AM
Any of the Eevee-lutions.

I'd say either an Espeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Glaceon, or Umbreon.

It's hard for me to choose :D

Dirtyjerry
June 23rd, 2009, 11:54 PM
i"m gonna have to go with lucario. i tend to like to be alone, and im pretty modest. and I'd kill for the ones i care about.

Lance
June 24th, 2009, 08:08 AM
I think mine would be Gardevoir for a couple of reasons. I feel I am loving and I would do anything to protect the ones I love, and also I think it would be a perfect guardian angel ^_^

More than perfect. :) It could fit for me too.

JP
June 24th, 2009, 08:30 AM
I'd have to go with Togekiss. I like to believe that its description in Platinum also applies to me. :P

Arumus
June 24th, 2009, 08:36 AM
I dunno really. I'd have to say a Slakoth because of my lazyness :)

LordBlumiere
June 24th, 2009, 10:33 AM
You guys tell me! I'm a bit of a loner without too many friends wherever I go. But somehow people are drawn to me. I'm picky about who I want as a friend but fiercely loyal when I do get one. I'm artistic, a writer, and love to discuss theology/religious beliefs. I'm accepting of others and try hard to do what I can for the world, even if that means sacrificing a little.

MewtwoGaara
June 24th, 2009, 10:54 AM
I'm not really sure. I guess it would be Umbreon and Flareon, as I can be very shy, but really stubborn.

kricketunelullaby
June 24th, 2009, 10:57 AM
I know kricketune would be watching over me...
Cause I like him.

Yaliw
June 24th, 2009, 01:52 PM
If its not obvious then you should go put your head in a microwave and turn it on for 10 minutes...

KKN
June 24th, 2009, 02:14 PM
This is a very interesting thread.

A Meowth, maybe? Around people who I'm not used to, a great Japanese phrase could be used to describe my personality: karite kita neko (like a borrowed cat), as I tend to be quiet like a cat out of its territory. However, when I'm around friends and family, I can be super-active and talkitive. I also really love cats. :3

Of course, I've actually seen my guardian angel (or so I believe). When I was young, I got really sick and had to go to the hospital. On the way home, drifting by the side of the car, there was what appeared to be a glowing angel-like form. It didn't have any facial features or wings, but it did seem to have a white gown and blonde hair. In comparion to a Pokemon, I guess I would have to say it looked most like Togetic.

dc_united
June 24th, 2009, 03:11 PM
A Tyranitar, as we're both aggressive loners that people fear.
Maybe a Houndoom would be better?

UraharaSteph
June 24th, 2009, 03:12 PM

A Meowth, maybe? Around people who I'm not used to, a great Japanese phrase could be used to describe my personality: karite kita neko (like a borrowed cat), as I tend to be quiet like a cat out of its territory. However, when I'm around friends and family, I can be super-active and talkitive. I also really love cats. :3

Of course, I've actually seen my guardian angel (or so I believe). When I was young, I got really sick and had to go to the hospital. On the way home, drifting by the side of the car, there was what appeared to be a glowing angel-like form. It didn't have any facial features or wings, but it did seem to have a white gown and blonde hair. In comparion to a Pokemon, I guess I would have to say it looked most like Togetic.

Wow, this is extremely interesting! As from my own experience, I believe I may have seen my own guardian... It was a young girl and dressed in what looked to be silver. I didn't see much more of her... but when it comes to Pokémon I'm not sure WHAT I could relate her to.... Perhaps my house is just haunted haha.

Potato_Hurrican
June 25th, 2009, 02:54 PM
mine would probably be slowpoke because i just dont care about anything that dosnt concern me and ive been told im dense, snorlax because im tall, lazy, slow, hard to get angry, and hard to get hurt, smeargle because hes a dog and dogs are loyal and im just a general artist, or tyranitar because ive been told im posessive and intimidating at first glance

sabrina_diamond
June 25th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Definately Dragonair. It's cute, weather themed, serpentine, blueish and has fluffy wings at the side of its head, blue and white scale colour and a blue 'bell' collar. :3 Just right for a Piscies themed girl with the Chinese Zodiac of Snake. ^_^ I can finally say, "I have a Draco-styled weather Pokemon as my guardian angelll!"

Ian758
June 25th, 2009, 10:06 PM
I would have to say Turtwig

engage'
June 25th, 2009, 10:41 PM
I would say my guardian angel would be Qwilfish.
People say I'm not great but I'm freaking awesome if you "get to know" me.

That is very interesting! I don't think I've seen my guardian angel, but when I think of him I always picture Morgan Freeman. XDD;

Halcyon
June 25th, 2009, 11:24 PM
I'd say a Swinub!
It loves sleeping and I love Ice types the most.
And hopefully when I see it, it'll evolve into a Mamoswine.

Lady Gaga
June 26th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Pichu

Here is its Behavior description on Bulbapedia, description in-games, personal:
Pichu are social Pokémon known for their playfulness. They tend to be very mischievous and are always on the lookout for something fun to do. They are usually found in groups, typically with members of their own species, but occasionally with other types of Pokémon. They are very cute, small, loveable, but always care and lookout for there friends, and can pack a punch! It has not fully matureed, and still needs to learn how to harness its powers, and is a little careless and clumsy, but always trys its best, and are very social. Pichu love to have fun and are crazy!

Anything bolded is exactly like me! italized is sort of like me.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 1st, 2009, 10:48 AM
I would have to say any of the Ghost type Pokemon because I am mischevious and love playing tricks on people

:t354:TG

UraharaSteph
July 1st, 2009, 11:01 AM
That's interesting considering Guardian Angels are also classed as 'Spirit' guides. This basically is a ghost that makes a connection with you and looks after you.

I wouldn't mind having a Haunter as a Spirit Guide/Guardian angel ahah

Tornado2552
July 1st, 2009, 01:45 PM
You tell me, i will list my personalities and you think of what i am cuz i cant XDD
and if you think i am bragging about myself i am not i am just listing stuff about me

well, i am sensitive, i love to laugh, aggressive, strong, loyal, smart, i like to speak out instead of being one of those quiet ppl in the corner, i would stick up for friends, i am very friendly, have lots of friends, athletic, i have more but cant think of them.

Wh1teW01f
July 11th, 2009, 04:27 PM
I think mine would be a Ninetails because I tend to act the way a Vulpix does and I would think a Guardian Pokemon would be in its final evolutionary form. So I am going with a Ninetails.

lucario giavlés
July 11th, 2009, 07:12 PM
its lucario/rilou

yes i have lucarian in me... im strong and smart... but lucarian ties: aura sence, streanth, smartness, speed, bravery, i love bein alone, im a feirce warrior

so ya... lucario and rilou

gothboyz1992
July 11th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Idk what I would be I would have to say fire and or ice Because I have a temper when I am vary mad and then I am a Vary relaxed person when I am calm

dragon0fangz
July 11th, 2009, 07:38 PM
I would have to say... spiritomb... im a loner, im a bit quirky, and mischievous too. plus he rocks!