PDA

View Full Version : The best Zelda game

BigBoss
September 27th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Could not put them all in a poll.... but what do you think is the best Zelda Game? I say it's OoT.

John Denver
September 27th, 2004, 01:08 PM
I can only think of 2 games in history that deserve a 10 out of 10...and OOT is one of them

Best Zelda Game ever...Best Game ever...

pokejungle
September 27th, 2004, 01:22 PM
I know all of you will boo me right out of the thread, but:

WIND WAKER!

Great graphics and gameplay. [Although the sailing gets a bit much.]

Hyper Mew
September 27th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Me think WW and OoT where the best games eva! They are very fun and you can't seem to get tired of them!

Chairman Kaga
September 27th, 2004, 01:43 PM
OoT, definitely. It's the game that got me into Legend of Zelda, and it's always been the most deep and fascinating of any of the games. There's no way I could say anything else.

Doctor Oak
September 27th, 2004, 02:14 PM
The next one. It will own beyond all belief. Though out of currently released, i'll go for Windwaker. Simply for sheer artisitical style and fantastic gameplay. OOT may have the deeper storyline and gamplay but it's graphics (though not that badly dated, even by today's standards) just cannot compare to the jaw-dropping awesomeness that is Windwaker.

TRIFORCE89
September 27th, 2004, 02:51 PM
I GANNON-BAN you all for breaking Rule Number Nine, "Writing The Titles Out Wrong.

It's The Wind Waker! Not Wind Waker, not Windwaker, or any other variation you can think of. However, grammatical rules do apply. You CANNOT say "the The Wind Waker" or "the The Legend of Zelda. In these cases, saying just the Wind Waker or the Legend of Zelda is acceptable.

Now that that's out of the way...

My favourite Zelda game, and favourite game of all time is...The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time!

Rubberbandman
September 27th, 2004, 02:52 PM
I say OoT It`s beyond comparison!^^I couldn`t go to sleep the night I played it!^^Now that is what makes a good game!

Jeremy
September 27th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Well sweeties, I have to say teh zelda of legend one (Waits to be gannon-banned. XD) Really, I love the orignal "The Legend of Zelda." Why? I'm just an old school gamer. XD

Rubberbandman
September 27th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Well sweeties, I have to say teh zelda of legend one (Waits to be gannon-banned. XD) Really, I love the orignal "The Legend of Zelda." Why? I'm just an old school gamer. XD
Nothing Wrong wit dat....!

BigBoss
September 28th, 2004, 05:05 AM
Yup, noting wrong with being a old school gamer. Still, OoT owns all the others! XD

Cyclops
September 28th, 2004, 12:34 PM
I vote for OoT. It beats all the other games by a considerable amount, although the side-quests in MM were pretty good. But for gameplay, OoT.

bass sp
September 28th, 2004, 02:54 PM
my vote will be to for Oot. It have a great storyline.

John Denver
September 28th, 2004, 05:52 PM
The first Zelda is called "A link to the past" by the way...

Chairman Kaga
September 28th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Actually, the first Zelda was just called "The Legend of Zelda" <_<;;

Then came Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, Majora's Mask, The Wind Waker, and Four Swords Adventures...at least I think o_o

*prepares to be GANNON-BANNED by TRIFORCE89*

TRIFORCE89
September 29th, 2004, 05:37 AM
Chairman Kaga - I see nothing wrong there. You missed the "The" on "The Adventure of Link" though. You did miss the original Four Swords on the GBA aswell.

EDIT: I re-read it since I'm at home now and have more time *was at school before*. You're order is messed up. Majora's Mask was released before the Oracle Series. MM spawned the great evil that is Tingle, not the Oracle Series.

Chairman Kaga
September 29th, 2004, 07:12 AM
I was worried about Four Swords...I just considered it a remake of ALttP, the small new feature aside. I should have included that <_<;;

Fox_Die
September 29th, 2004, 07:30 AM
I would say OoT is the best Zelda game ever made [in its time] both graphically and game wise. So yea, OoT is the best Zelda game I have played.

NiNGi
September 29th, 2004, 10:47 AM
mmm yeah i love ocarina of time too... in fact i think its the best!

Anyway i have also enjoyed link's awakening... it was different from many others but it was gr8!! :) I think those two r my favourite ones ^_^

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 29th, 2004, 10:57 AM
I'ev seen this on CPF,I think OoT is the best(so far).......

yoshi1001
September 29th, 2004, 01:26 PM
I'll have to say...the CD-I games!

Just kidding!

A Link to the Past is my favorite. 2 worlds, and you didn't spend 10 hours in Hyrule field being attacked by redead and those weird flying things. They're all pretty much great (except the CD-I games), though. I'm a little wary of calling something perfect, though-doing so implies there is no way anything could be better.

September 29th, 2004, 02:09 PM
I love The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past! It is my first game that I ever had for GBA! I also like OOT and WW!

TRIFORCE89
September 29th, 2004, 02:14 PM
CD-i...with no capitalization on the "i. Nintendo didnt make those. I think they were merely licensed. And those "flying weird things" are called Peahats.

Mullet
September 29th, 2004, 02:21 PM
The first Zelda, OoT, and the Wind Waker!