PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Robbers (Shaman King RP)

Master Angel
September 28th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Plot: In the night Shaman's around the world are awoken by strange people who want to fight them, saying if they win they get their Shaman weapon. They are upsetting the whole Shaman and Spirit balance and must be stopped! But who can beat these strange fighters of the night?

So, as with any TV show based RP you can be someone from the show (in this case Shaman King) or you can be someone you've created. Here's the form:

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearence-
Personality-
History-
Shaman Weapon-
Spirit-

And since I know everyone is going to ask, I would like three people to join before we start this. If it's been five days and we only have 2 people (not including myself) then we will go ahead and start.

I'm going to wait and see who's picked who and then say which Shaman I pick.

If you are one of the original Shamans then you will of course be controling your spirit also.

If you would like to control a character such as Anna or Morty then you must have signed up as a Shaman first.

I will need some people to be the bad-guys, and I will probably be one myself if no one else chooses.

Well, with that said I now submit this RP!

(PS, sorry if all my Shaman King info isn't up-to-date.)

Midori Chi
September 28th, 2004, 05:37 PM
May I join?

Name-Zenne
Age-15
Gender-Female
Appearence-skinny,tall,purple top with see-through sleeves,black skirt with a chain,long black boots
Personality-serious,clever,unique
History-Had nothing else to do in life,so she decided to become a fighter
Shaman Weapon-sword
Spirit-physcic

Is that good?

~Ozy~
September 28th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Name: Delancier Dulac
Appearance: Pretty much average build and height. Blond hair of middling length and blue eyes. Wears A white shirt, blue-jean vest and jeans. Keeps his broadsword strapped on his back and keeps a pair of shades on at all time.
Personality: Arrogant and aloof from a lot of people, he only considers other Shamans worth associating with. But with them he's a nice guy, joking but ultimately kind.
History: Is the descentendt of Lancelot Dulac and has inherited much of the family fighting genius, if not their religious zealousy.
Shamanic weapon: The family broadsword
Spirit: Lancelot Dulac

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 28th, 2004, 08:01 PM
trap,do you even know what Shaman King is??......The Spirit has to have a name,or is your Spirit's name Physcic??..Can I be the bad guy(s)??If so,I'll be:

Horohoro:A young shaman of the Ainu(today,the Aniu mostly live in northern Japan.),the ancient people who inhabited Japan before the modern-day Japanese did.(Like the Native Americans,they were gradually forced out by new settlers.) His ally is Kororo,a frost spirit with ice powers.

Silva:A powerful shaman of the Patch people,who have over seen the Shaman Fight since the dawn of time.He is one of the officiants who keeps track of the Shaman Fight proceedings.His companions are five animal spirits:Silver Wing,Silver Rod,Silver Tail,Silver Shield and Silver Horn.

Faust VIII:The descendant of the legendary Dr.Faustus (who made a deal with the devil),Faust is a necromancer who has killed his previous opponents.

Note:All the above are real characters from Shaman King,I know Horohoro and Silva are good guys now,but they can be bad guys in this RPG.

Master Angel
September 29th, 2004, 05:44 AM
OOC-Thank you guys for joining! So, for my character I will be Yoh Asokura. And I shall also play Anna and Morty as side roles.

And (Raven) you are very welcome to be the bad guys!

So, I guess we can start now.

IC-Yoh was laying down on his bed when he heard a knock on his door.

"Yoh, get up! You've got chores to do!" Anna yelled.

Yoh sighed.

"Yoh!"

"Alright, I'm up! I'm up!" Yoh sat up and put on his button-up white shirt (but didn't button it) and some jeans and socks. He dug around and found his favorite orange head-phones and put them behind his ears.

Anna knocked again. "Yoh, hurry up, we don't have all day."

That was true, since it took Yoh all day to train and do the chores.

He opened the screen door and walked into the living room. He saw Anna leaning on her side in front of the TV, watching a soap opera.

"I didn't know they showed those this early," Yoh said.

"It's not early, you just slept in late."

"We interupt this show for an improtant new bulliten!"

Yoh looked at the TV. "What now?"

"It had better be good," Anna mumbled.

Some news reporter guy was on the screen now. "There have been multiple attacks on Shamans all over the world. Shamans report that they were attacked at night, challenged that if they should lose, they surrender their most precious weapons. More on this at 11."

Midori Chi
September 29th, 2004, 04:49 PM
ooc:Yeah,my spirit's name is Physcic.I'll start too!

ic:BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!That stupid alarm clock...I woke up and hurridly got dressed for no reason.I went to the kitchen and asked my mom,"Weme guess,waffles for breakfast?" My mom said yes and I sat on the table. My mom brought me a plate of waffles and I chugged it down quickly.I ran towards the door to the backyard and said,"I'm gonna be outside!"

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 29th, 2004, 05:25 PM
*a kid is on the ground crying*
Horohoro-Oh shut up you stupid lil kid!!
Kid-You toke my weapon!!!
So???.......Get lost!!!!
*Kid runs away crying*
Better tell your friends to hid or I'll get them too!!!!
ooc:That was at night,its in the morning now.

ic:Horohoro got out of bed and started looking up some names of Shaman's....Comes to a kid named Yoh.Ha,what kind of name is YoYo??....lol.....I'll get him tonight.What's his spirit's power?? A YoYo??....lol.
http://membres.lycos.fr/battosai88/hpbimg/miyako_6.jpg

~Ozy~
September 29th, 2004, 05:55 PM
I groaned as I woke up and dropped out of bed, landing on the tile floor with a thud. Pulling on my clothes and grabbing my sword, I left my room, Lancelot following closely behind. I ignored my mother, watching the news with a glazed expression. It was like this every morning. I stepped outside and into the bright Parisian sunlight. turning left, I headed for a cafe for a bit of cofee and a paper.

Master Angel
September 30th, 2004, 07:06 AM
OOC- Hey (Raven), isn't that Trey? Anyways, he's hawt. tee-hee

IC- Yoh turned away from the TV just as Morty came running and screaming into the room.

"YOH YOH YOH YOH!" he yelled, waving his hands above his head.

"Settle down Morty," Yoh said calmly. "You're making my name sound like some toy."

Morty stopped running and stood in front of Yoh, hands on his lap and panting. "Yoh.. did you.. hear about..." he gasped between breaths.

"You mean about the people stealing Shaman's weapons? Yeah, so did Anna and Amitga Maru."

Morty looked up. "Oh, well I heard that the robbers are headed this way! You'd better be careful Yoh!"

Yoh smiled and gave Morty the thumbs up. "You don't have to worry about me, right Amita maru?"

Yoh's spirit nodded from his cross-legged position floating in the air. "These bandits will need to be brought to justice," he said htoughtfully.

Yoh smiled. "See? We can deal with it. Unless you want us to stay up all night worrying about these idiots?"

Morty shook his head. "I wouldn't want that, since you need to be awake bright and early every morning for chores and training."

Anna stood up. "Speaking of which," she said, grabbing a mop and bucket from the kitchen. "Time for your chores." She shoved the bucking into Yoh's chest and the mop into little Morty's hand, which nearly tipped him over.

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 30th, 2004, 07:43 AM
OOC-The guys name is HoroHoro,and I don't know his sisters name.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
September 30th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Hey Master Angel! In the Anim is name if Trey, but in the manga, his name is HoroHoro. And he is pretty hawt. :P Can I join? Pweeeaasse?

Name: Autumn Kurama

Appearance: Long dark brown hair(almost black) down to her waist and dark brown eyes. Her favorite outfit is a red shirt, blue jeans(with a chain on them), black boots, and a black netted jacket

Personality: Cool and laid-back, and a good fighter.

History: Born in Tokyo, Japan, she has been training as a Shaman since she was around 2 or 3 years old(much like Yoh).

Shaman weapon: Katana

Spirit: Emlanis

Oh, and who is Morty? Is that Manta? Sorry...I don't know if they changed his name or not.

Master Angel
September 30th, 2004, 03:29 PM
OOC- Of course you can join Squirtle_Ketchum_12! I was hoping you would! And Morty is the short dude that hangs out with Yoh. I don't read the Manga, so I don't know their manga names, sorry.
Anyways SK12, start whenever you like! ^^

IC- Yoh moved the mop back and forth. Even though he did this everyday it still wore him out. But he couldn't take a break yet. Morty was beside him, down on his knees scrubbing the floor with a sponge.

He stopped and looked up at Yoh. "Do you think Anna has anything else for us to do?" he asked.

Yoh smiled. "Are you kidding? There's still groceries, mowing, and today's training."

Morty nodded. "Oh yeah, you gotta do 50 laps today, right?"

Yoh sighed. "Yup, then I gotta do 'em again with weights. It's a never ending circle."

Anna came into the room. "Ok guys, time to go shopping." She handed Yoh a list. "And wash up before you go. Hopefully you can clean yourself better than the kitchen floor."

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
September 30th, 2004, 03:36 PM
OOC: Sweet! Thanks, Master Angel! ^^ And yup, that's Manta. Sorry, I've only read the manga. I'm waiting for the uncut DVDs to come out before I watch them.

IC "Ow!" Autumn groaned as she sat up. She'd just been awakened by the thump of herself landing on the floor beside her bed. She glanced up at the electric clock that read "12:35" and yawned. "Man..I get up to early." She said as she stood up and stretched. Her shaman spirit, Emlanis, appeared next to her.
"Actually, in the eyes of a normal person, that owuld be considered as late." Emlanis said. Autumn rolled her eyes, "yeah, well, I'm not very normal, am I? Come on, we've got stuff to do." She showered and got dressed, yelled to her brother that she was going to the market, and walked out of the apartment.

Master Angel
September 30th, 2004, 03:43 PM
OOC- Does anyone know if I'm spelling Amita Maru's name right? Sry, but I've never seen them written down, 'cept Yoh's...

IC- Yoh, Amita Maru and Morty trudged off for the market place.

"What's on the list today?" Morty asked.

"Um, I don't know." Yoh smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "I can't read Anna's hand writing."

They chatted the rest of the way to the market place, where they grabbed a cart and headed down the asiles, looking for the things they were sure they needed, and some of Anna's food they were sure she'd put on the list.

Midori Chi
September 30th, 2004, 05:16 PM
ic:I was outside,free at last! I always was interested in looking up in the sky sometimes,waiting for the sun to come up which meant the day has NOW started and I could go to the actuall outside.I felt like going to the park today,cause I had never felt so....peacefull. I brought my spirit and my sword with me just in case though.

ooc:(Raven)...cool sig!

~Ozy~
September 30th, 2004, 07:29 PM
<OOC>It's Amidamaru.<OOC>

I downed the last of the coffee with a gulp and folded my paper. Seemed someone had been going around attacking Shaman's. The nerve of it! I sighed and stood up, walking out of the cafe and back into the streets of Paris for a brief walk.

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 30th, 2004, 07:55 PM
OOC:I get these things called Shonen Jump Graphic Novel's,they have a bunch of stuff in it,one of them would be Shaman King.Any ways the real names are Yoh Asakura,Anna Kyoyama,and Manta Oyamada(Morty).........Thanx trap.....I don't have any thing to RP right now,so I'll post later...

Master Angel
October 1st, 2004, 05:36 AM
OOC- Kool (Raven), you get Yu-Gi-Oh! with those?

And thanks TAD, I knew I was getting his name wrong!

~Ozy~
October 1st, 2004, 01:08 PM
<OOC.Yes you do. I'd recommend at least picking up one issue. The full list is One Piece, Hikaru no Go, Naruto, Shaman King, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, and DBZ.<OOC>

Master Angel
October 1st, 2004, 01:48 PM
OOC- Oh kool, I'll look for them.

I'm getting a Rave Master manga from a school book order. I almost got a guide to making manga, it looked ok.

Anyways, back to the story.

IC- Yoh, Morty and Amidamaru walked out of the store, Yoh and Morty darrying large bags of food.

Morty turned his head and looked at Yoh. "Hey, you think any Shamans'll be at the park today?"

Even with his arms full of food Yoh shrugged. "I'll bet there is, it's a nice day."

Amidamaru floated inthe air beside Yoh. "But remember, most of them around here have probably gotten their weapons stolen."

Morty nearly tripped, hanging on to the bags with all his might. "I almost forgot about that." Morty brightened. "Hey! Maybe the weapon-stealers are at the park! Then we can catch 'em and throw 'em in jail!"

Yoh laughed. "Gee Morty, you got your hopes pretty high there, huh?"

Morty smiled. "Just a thought."

Yoh walked up the steps to the house and opened the door with his foot, walked inside and put the groceries on the counter.

"Good, you're back." Anna walked into the room, hands on her hips. "And about time to. The grass isn't getting any shorter you know."

Midori Chi
October 1st, 2004, 02:18 PM
ooc:You got a Rave Master comic?Cool!

ic:I was soon at the park.It was a great day...no doubt about it.But then,I saw some freaky mohok dudes beat up on this one girl for no reason...I think. So,I took out my sword and then said,"I'll show you what beating up is!"

Master Angel
October 1st, 2004, 02:24 PM
Yoh sighed and leaned his head back on the park bench. He looked out at the sun setting over the water.

Morty put his hands behind his head. "Finally, chores all done," he said.

Yoh smiled. "Yeah, thanks for helping me with the lawn."

"No problem."

Amidamaru looked around.

"Something wrong buddy?" Yoh asked.

"Something does not seem right," he said.

~Ozy~
October 1st, 2004, 02:34 PM
I stepped off the plane in Tokyo, yawning from the flight. No idea why I'd come, but here I was. My first stop was a small out-of-the way park. Again, I had no idea why I'd come there except inctinct. A couple of monks seemed to be attacking a girl. I sighed as I drew my sword and prepared to fight.

Master Angel
October 1st, 2004, 02:38 PM
Yoh turned around. "I feel it too Amidamaru."

JUst then they heard something. They all looked around and saw some jerks picking on a kid.

Yoh immediatley went for his sword, but then he remembered he'd forgotten to bring it.

"Aw man, how could I forget my sword?"

Midori Chi
October 1st, 2004, 02:44 PM
ic:She started slashing away.Her hair was flowing everywhwere from the wind.She felt a deep pride of defeat as now the gangsters were stopped in just a few,uncontroolable slashes.

Master Angel
October 1st, 2004, 03:07 PM
Yoh looked quickly at Amidamaru. he just had a thought.

"AMIDAMARU, SPIRIT FORM!" he shouted quickly.

"Yoh, what the heck are you doing?!" Morty cried. "You need a weapon!"

"Maybe not!" Yoh said, grabbing the blue ball of light. "UNITY!" He forced the spirit ball to merge with his own spirit. It took a second and was a bit painful, but he had done it before and had gotten used to it..

He stopped and stood up straight, feeling stronger.

"Let's do this!" he shouted, running for the monks.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 1st, 2004, 03:16 PM
OOC- Oh yeah, Shonen Jump rox mah sox. ^^

IC- Autumn had finished the shopping and dropped the groceries off at her and her brother's apartment. She then decided to take a walk to the park to look for any other Shamans, she and Emlanis needed a bit of practice.

Master Angel
October 1st, 2004, 03:19 PM
OOC- Yeah, Shonen Jump is the best!

IC- Yoh and Amidamaru saw someone else was fighting the bad people.

They jumped over beside her and took one of the dudes by the neck.

"Think it's cool to hit girls? Think again!" He threw him into the ground.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 1st, 2004, 03:26 PM
OOC- Yeah! I lurve it. Plus it's aesome to try to draw the pics in it. ^^

IC- As Autumn was walking to the park, she noticed a boy fighting another who was trying to beat up a girl. Emlanis grabbed Autumn's arm, "I sense a great spirit with him." She said. Autumn nodded, "of course you do, he's probably a Shaman." She shrugged. Emlanis shook her head, "But this spirit..it is greater than any I've ever come across."
Autumn looked on at the battle that was taking place in front of them. "are you sure? Maybe you're just imagining it."
"i'm not imagining ANYTHING! I'm not SENILE!!"
"Ok OK! Sheesh! Calm down!"

~Ozy~
October 1st, 2004, 03:54 PM
I jumped into the fight without hesitation, leading with a spin-kick. It dropped one of the gang long enough that I could get a decent start, punching out with my sword's hilt and craking another's nose.

Master Angel
October 2nd, 2004, 09:29 AM
OOC- Did anyone see the new episode of Shaman King on the Fox Box? Len and Trey did the same thing I made Yoh do! It was like I somehow predicted the new ep of SK. O.o kool...

IC- Yoh looked around and saw another Shaman helping him out. He looked the other way and saw another girl... with a spirit. There weren't that many Shaman women, so this was pretty kool.

Yoh noticed the guy he was fighting had crept behind him, so he swung his leg around his back and knocked him to the ground.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 2nd, 2004, 10:19 AM
Emlanis shook her head, "Shall we go and help him?" She asked. But before she was even finished, Autumn had her katana out and a devious smile on her face, "Hey!" She yelled and ran over to the fight, "Need some help?"

Master Angel
October 2nd, 2004, 10:24 AM
Yoh smiled and gave the girl a thumbs up.

"Yeah, that'd be great! By the way, my name's Yoh Asakura, who are you?"

The guy Yoh was fighting escaped his grasp and had jumped up. Yoh jumped too and punched the guy in the stomache.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 2nd, 2004, 10:29 AM
Autumn smiled back, "The names' Autumn Kurama!" She said and ran over, knocking the guy backwards when he landed again. She held up her Katana and twirled it around, "bring it ON!!" She yelled with a grin.

Master Angel
October 2nd, 2004, 10:33 AM
Yoh smiled. "Nice to meet ya. You know, you're pretty tough, for a girl."

He stood over the guy they had just knocked down. "Alright, what do you want here?"

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 2nd, 2004, 10:52 AM
Autumn smiled, "Thanks, Yoh. I'm definitely tougher than I look." She slipped her katana back in it's place in her belt and looked down at the guy. "So, are you the dude that's going around beating up Shamans and stealing their weapons?" She asked.

~Ozy~
October 2nd, 2004, 05:53 PM
I walked over to the pair, wiping a bit of the blood from my own fight off of the sword. Looking down at the pitiful figure, I gave him a slight kick and said "Pity, that. I'd've liked to meet those creeps." I slowly sheathed my own sword and smiled brightly at this pair, saying "How are you two, anyway?"

Master Angel
October 3rd, 2004, 12:26 PM
"I'm good," Yoh answered.

Morty came running over to Yoh, flailing his arms.

"Yoh! That was amazing! I didn't know you could use Spirit Unity without a weapon! But you did it!"

Yoh smiled. "Yeah, guess I did."

Midori Chi
October 3rd, 2004, 01:25 PM
ic:I wiped my forehead and put my sword back. I decided to go get some lunch and was off.

~Ozy~
October 3rd, 2004, 02:37 PM
"I have to admit, that was a pretty neat tick" I said grudgingly. Extending my hand, I added happily "I'm Del by the way."

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 3rd, 2004, 02:37 PM
OOC:Tell me when its night so I can go battle Yoh.

Master Angel
October 4th, 2004, 09:45 AM
OOC- Don't worry, you'll know. It's pretty close to night anyways.

IC- Yoh smiled and shook his hand. "Thanks. Yoh Asakura." He defused with his Spirit. "And this is Amidamaru."

"And what am I? Invisable?" Morty crossed his arms.

"Oh yeah, that's Morty. He's gets a little cranky right before nap time." Yoh laughed.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 4th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Autumn smiled, "Hey, it's been nice meeting you guys, but I think I'd better go see if there's anyone else I can fight. See you guys later." She started to walk away but Emlanis stayed.
"You are Amidamaru?" She asked. "You are the greatest warrior that has ever lived."
Autumn stared, wide eyed, "Whoa..seriously? Yoh, how lucky are you?!"
Emlanis nodded, "Yes, and the power between the two of you are the strongest I've ever seen. It's amazing!"

Master Angel
October 4th, 2004, 02:47 PM
The two of them smiled widely.

"Yeah, guess I am pretty lucky. Amidamaru's one of my best pals!"

Amidamaru nodded. "And Yoh is yet to be the greatest Shaman this world has ever seen."

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 4th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Autumn nodded, "That's awesome. Hmm..wonder why I got stuck with such a suckified spirit?"
"WHAT?!"
"Heh heh..just kiddin Emlanis. And yeah, Em is my closest friend. Besides my bro."

Master Angel
October 4th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Yoh smiled. "Hey, that's kool." He felt a tug on his pants.

"Yoh, we'd better be getting home, before we make Anna mad," Morty said.

Yoh and Amdiamaru waved at the others. "See you guys later!" they said.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 4th, 2004, 03:02 PM
"yep, same here! Bye guys. C'mon Emlanis." Autumn gave a small smile and she and Emlanis started to walk away.

Master Angel
October 4th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Yoh laid his head down on the pillow. It had been a long day.

Anna hadn't gotten too mad at him, for Anna. He had a couple more things to do tomorrow, but nothing he wasn't expecting.

He closed his eyes. Finally time for sleep.

OOC- Okay (Raven), now it's night time.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 4th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Autumn walked into the apartment that she and her brother, KC, shared. KC was sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV.
"Hey bro." Autumn said as she walked over and plopped down on the couch beside him.
"Hey, get in any good fights today?" He asked. Autumn nodded, "Yeah, sort of. Helped out a kid named Yoh, who according to Emlanis, is the greatest warrior who ever lived."
"Really?" KC said, wide-eyed. "Cool!"
The reason KC and Autumn shared an apartment alone was because their parents were killed when they were little.

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 4th, 2004, 03:47 PM
*Beep-Beep*Went Horohoro's clock.
"Time to go beet up another kid,Yo-yo,lol.
*Horohoro got his stuff and headed for da door.He got to "Yo-yo's"(Yoh) house.He started to look through the wondows.He got to "yo-yo's" room and busted in.*
"Get up!!.....We are goin to battle!!"

Midori Chi
October 4th, 2004, 03:53 PM
ic:I stopped at a pizza place and walked in, placed my order, and picked it up at the window. I was sitting at the circle-shaped table that was desighned to look like a whole pizza and chowed down.

ooc: Don't worry!I'm getting somewhere!

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Yoh looked up, surprised. Amidamaru floated in.

"Yoh, I heard someone speaking. What is going on?"

"Seems like this guy wants to fight. What's your name buddy?" He calmly walked over and picked up his sword and held it out in front of him. "Just let me get dressed."

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 5th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"Da names Horohoro.Hurey it up!!"

Master Angel
October 6th, 2004, 05:29 AM
"oh, hi then Horohoro. Don't worry, I'm working on it."

If this guy wanted a fight, then it was a fight he was gonna get.

"Amidamaru, spirit form!" Amidamaru turned into a little blue ball. "Into the sword!" Amidamaru merged with the metal blade, giving it a blue outer coating.

"Alright, let's do this!" they said.

Midori Chi
October 6th, 2004, 03:05 PM
ic:I was done with my pizza and on my way back home...I saw a fight! There were 2 guys,both with a sword in their clutches. I decided to watch.(I was always into action!!

Master Angel
October 6th, 2004, 03:17 PM
"So, Horohoro," Yoh said. "Why do you wanna fight me at night? Wouldn't it be easier to see me in the daylight?"

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 6th, 2004, 06:46 PM
"Shut ya mouth.You make the first move.'Girls first'"

Master Angel
October 7th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Yoh narrowed his eyes. "Okay, that's where I draw the line!"

He raised his sword. "Celestial slash!" He swiped his sword down, sending a red beam at Horohoro.

Midori Chi
October 7th, 2004, 01:56 PM
ic:I continued to watch."Oooooh...."I said to myself. I just stayed in the background.

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 7th, 2004, 05:37 PM
The red beam hit Horohoro."Haha,is that it??That didn't even hurt.I'm starting to think you are a 'girl'"

Master Angel
October 8th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Yoh gritted his teeth.

He raised his sword again, jumped up and brought the sword down hard on Horohoro.

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 8th, 2004, 09:18 AM
"WOW!,You hurt me,I guess your not a 'girl'Horohoro blasted a blueish whiteish beam at Yo-yo.

Master Angel
October 8th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Yoh felt himself get hit by the blast fully.

"Ow..." he mumbled, standing up slowly.

He picked up his sword and aimed it at Horohoro's chest, then began running until he would hit.

Midori Chi
October 8th, 2004, 11:17 AM
ooc:I got some bad news...I'm quiting this rp! I sorta lost interest in it. Sorry!

Master Angel
October 17th, 2004, 02:46 PM
OOC- I'm sorry to hear that TD.

And by the way, where is everyone? Did you forget about this?

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 18th, 2004, 10:02 AM
OOC-I was wondering what the heck happened. Where did everybody gooooooo??

Master Angel
October 18th, 2004, 01:13 PM
OOC- Since (Raven) says (on his signature) that's he's left, then I will take control over Horohoro. If there's anyone else that wants to be Silva or Faust VIII then go ahead, or you can make up your own bad guy. As of right now, I'll finish Yoh and Horohoro's battle.

IC- Suddenly there was a flash and Yoh found himself driving his sword right into the wall.

Horohoro laughed wickedly. "Nice one Yo-yo. Guess you could use a little target practice." He jumped on his snowboard and shot a thousand tiny ice crystals showering on Yoh.

Yoh jumped back from the asault, raising his sword. "Celestial-" But before he could finish the attack Horohoro jumped behind him, and trapped his lower section in ice. "Haha! Looks like you're a little tied up. I'll just take this." Before Yoh could say a word Horohoro snatched his sword and dissapeared.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 18th, 2004, 04:17 PM
OOc- Ohhh..ok. Coolness, can I be Faust? He's awesome for a villian.

Master Angel
October 19th, 2004, 06:00 AM
OOC- Of course, anyone can be a bad guy.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 20th, 2004, 09:04 AM
OOC- Yeehaw..dibs on Faust!!

IC- "So..you've taken the sword of the Asakura boy," Faust said with a evil smirk as he watched HoroHoro run off with the sword. "Well, atleast this way it'll be easier to get my hands on it. What do you say, Frankensteiny? SHould I steal it or fight for it?"
The skeleton dog just replied with a bark.
Faust laughed and nodded, "Yes, I agree. It would be much easier and less bloody if we just stole it." With that, he jumped down from the roof of the house an chased HoroHoro, Frankensteiny close behind him.

Master Angel
October 20th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Horohoro whipped around and saw a man and a skeleton dog chasing after him. They must want my sword.

"Hey you idiot! You can't steal my fairly stolen sword! That's not fair!"

Yoh sat shivering before the fire place. Anna wrapped him up in a fleece blanket and gave him some hot cocoa. She's being really nice, Yoh thought to himself.

"How could you have accepted such an idiotic challenge?" she scolded.

Yoh gave her a dopey grin. I knew it was too good to be true.

"I don't understand how you got your sword stolen! Tomorrow we're marching right up to that 'Horohoro' guy and taking it back! Even if we have to fight for it."

Across the room Amidamaru sighed. "I am sorry Master Yoh. I cannot believe I let such a fowl being steal our most prized posession."

Yoh gave him a thumbs up. "Don't worry about it, I'll have much sooner lost that sword than lose you."

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 23rd, 2004, 09:32 AM
Faust smiled evilly, "Watch me.." he said and nodded towards the dog. Frankensteiny let out a low growl and then attacked HoroHoro, giving Faust the perfect opportunity to snatch the sword.

Master Angel
October 23rd, 2004, 05:53 PM
Horohoro yelled as he felt the dog sink his teeth into his flesh. He dropped the sword and clutched his arm.

"You'll pay for that!" he yelled, whipping out his snow board. "Kory, into the snowboard!" Immediatley the little spirit fused with his board. "Ice quake!" Horohoro made a feild of ice underneath their feet and sent a giant crack right through the middle of it.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 24th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Faust grabbed the sword from the ground, "Frankensteiny!" He yelled. The dog jumped on one side of the crack in the ice while Faust jumped on the other. "Come!" He yelled, he and the dog began running down the sides of the crack in the ice.
"catch us if you can.." Faust's voice rang out.

Master Angel
October 24th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Horohoro yelled out in rage. He jumped on his snowboard and raced after them, riding on a trail of ice he created.

"Get back here!"

Yoh looked out the window. "Hey Amidamaru, did you hear something?"

Amidamaru floated over beside Yoh. "I believe someone is in trouble."

Yoh nodded. "C'mon buddy, let's go!"

Yoh and Amidamaru raced out the door and saw Horohoro chasing after someone else, someone who had Yoh's sword.

"Hey! That's mine you creep!" he yelled before racing after them.