PDA

View Full Version : A quick question...

Kaeri
September 28th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Hiya all! ^^ *waves*

I'm Kaeri (and nope, I'm not a newbie...somehow my old account got erased.. >_<;; ) and I've got a quick question for anyone here that can help me.

I'm pretty active at a certain forums website, and I frequently visit a Pokemon RP thread there. Truth be told, I'd like to create a few cards for some of the trainers there, but I need a good template and any good advice.

I have access to MS Paint, Photoshop 5.5 LE and PSP 8, as well as some newer programs (aka Photoshop CS, etc) at school.

Is it allowed to create Trainer Cards for another place, as long as they are credited to the people that

1 - created the sprites

and 2 - created the card templates?

I'd love anyone's help on this problem so that I can find a nice and simple solution. ^^

Also, now that I've got an account back on the PC, expect me to visit your guys/gals' shops for trainer cards, k? ^^

Thanks again minna!

~Kaeri~

Castrainer
September 28th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Is it allowed to create Trainer Cards for another place, as long as they are credited to the people that

1 - created the sprites

No and No ^^;
Its not allowed that kind of thing...

Oh, BTW, Welcome back XD

Kaeri
September 28th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Oh well...it was worth a shot.

Thanks for the welcome back though, Castrainer. (Gotta love that pokemon. So kawaii!!)

Castrainer
September 28th, 2004, 04:13 PM
But ya can make for peopel here o__o;;

Yar welcome! I just feel like welcoming people XD

Kaeri
September 28th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Well, thanks for the welcome.

I'm not really that great at designing myself, but...I bet I could try later on, ocne I've done a few examples at home.

I just need some examples to look at, so I can emulate them correctly. >_<;;

Castrainer
September 28th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Templates? Why didnt ask before? XD

Heray:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=15864

All ya need to make a TCard, in one thread!

aRedMoon
September 28th, 2004, 07:35 PM
I don't see a problem with making it for other people, as long as the original people were credited.

I made cards for people at other boards. O.o;;

Lokhlan
September 28th, 2004, 08:11 PM

1 - created the sprites

Sure, I see nothing wrong with doing that. Go right ahead. Just make sure you DO give credit. :rambo:

aRedMoon
September 30th, 2004, 11:22 AM
YA I THINK THAT WOULD BE FINE (this should now be closed)She hasn't had a chance to respond, so we'll leave it open.

Stop being a wanna-be mod.

Maca
September 30th, 2004, 11:32 AM
Hey thats not fair, look at casty shes way more strict than me, i only wanna not get banned, and you have to admit ive done some good things, ive reported inappropiate users that would go unnoticed. And ive been right sometimes and im active so comon i might not be your ideal member but I still, like every active member want to better this site, Im sure when you were a normal member you made a few mistakes t, nobody is perfect okay! You seem to be the only staff member who has a problem with me. And even if someone did I dont do it anymore, i learned the hard way. I may only have 15 rep points, I may only have 123 posts, I may on ocassion make dumb topics, but who didnt when they just started so please give me a chance, i really dont try to be a mod I just try to help out by saying things. I have a lot of friends, and am quick replying, if you ever have a problem with me feel free to PM me and ill do my best to stop and or fix it, I hope this changes your mind about me, and we can stop being enemies!!!

aRedMoon
September 30th, 2004, 11:36 AM
And casty has got warned too I assume.

You seem to be the only staff member who has a problem with me
Could that be that me and Tendo are the only staff that go through TCards normally, while that's mainly where you post?

I may on ocassion make dumb topics
It's a tad more than "on ocassion"

i really dont try to be a mod I just try to help out by saying things
So you post that it should be closed right after both TCard mods reply?

I don't like you. I never have. I never will.

Maca
September 30th, 2004, 11:43 AM
You win, your a mod and btw
My topics that were closed (non request): 3
Ya know just... never mind:'(

Castrainer
September 30th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Im trying to be nicer, if ya havent read my last posts... ^^;;
Oh, JKai, and I dont need a warning to know Im being a bit too strict XD

You seem to be the only staff member who has a problem with me

If normal members count, add one more there =O

Maca
September 30th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Good one casty but im nice to ya xd

Castrainer
September 30th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Well, I care about all members, so being not nice to anyone is like getting problems with me o__o;;

Maca
September 30th, 2004, 04:16 PM
I Am Nice to ya casty and i try to be to JK

Castrainer
September 30th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Yar a SPAMmer =o
Forgot about the 4 words/25 characters rule?
>>;;

Maca
October 1st, 2004, 11:35 AM
I AM NEW!!!! N00B's MAKE MISTAKES!!! YOU WERE NOT PERFECT WHEN YOU FIRST JOINED AND STILL YOU ARE JUST AS MEAN AS JKAIZER PEOPLE HAVE FEELINGS OKAY GET IT! I COULD CARE LESS!! IF ITS NOT JURASTIC JUST KEEP IT TO YARSELF!! ALSO THAT TIME THAT I SAID SOMEBODY JOINED MY FORUM WIT YOUR NAME I NEVER SAID IT WAS YOU, I BANNED THE IP BECAUSE HE ADMITED TO PULLING A PRANK! ALL I WANNA DO HERE IS ENJOY POKEMON NOT BE YELLED AT, I DONT LIKE HAVING TO WRITE IN BOLD CAPS BECAUSE ITS NOT MY STYLE, ID RATHER NOT. ALSO JUST BECAUSE OF A MISINTERPRETATION *CHEM**POKEFUTURE**JKAIZER**CHEM* THERE IS NO REASON WHATSOEVER TO CALL SOMEONE AN IDIOT. YOU ARE A MOD AND PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU, AND TO YOU CASTY IF I HAD TO RATE YOU ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 YOU WOULD BITH GET 10'S BUT NOBODY IS [ERFECT AND IF ALL JKAIZER AND YA DO ALL DAY IS SIT AROUND AND YELL AT N00BS.. YOURE MEAN! REALITY CHECK JKAIZER YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY MOD, JEDI_AMARA SAID BEFORE YOU THAT MY COMMUNITY THREAD COULD STAY OPEN BUT YOU WENT WITHOUT HER CONSENT AND CLOSED IT. I CANT BELIVE YOU, JUST BECAUSE YOUR A MOD DOES NOT MEAN YAR DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES!! OKAY SO BAH.
<DEEP BREATH>
ANYWAYS...

aRedMoon
October 1st, 2004, 12:47 PM
Maca, congrats. You have just ruined my mood. And now I'm gonna go out and flame you. Right now, I don't care if I loose my job. And I was in such a good mood that I'll rip the entire post apart. I'm know at WtW for doing this.I AM NEW!!!!You have been around long enough to understand how the forum works.N00B's MAKE MISTAKES!!!Of couse they do. And senior members are around to help them fix it. However, if the n00b refuses to learn, then the senior members get annoyed and yell at the n00b.YOU WERE NOT PERFECT WHEN YOU FIRST JOINEDWhen I joined here? I was just about the same as I am now, except I was lacking the post count and the "Moderator" title. I was already well versed in forums when I joined here.AND STILL YOU ARE JUST AS MEAN"Mean" is a lovely word. Can mean many things.AS JKAIZERThank you. :)PEOPLE HAVE FEELINGS OKAYAnd people also have nerves. And you're getting on mine. A lot.I COULD CARE LESS!!IT'S A RULE! And if you can't follow the rules, then you don't belong here.IF ITS NOT JURASTIC JUST KEEP IT TO YARSELF!!He's right you know.LSO THAT TIME THAT I SAID SOMEBODY JOINED MY FORUM WIT YOUR NAME I NEVER SAID IT WAS YOU, I BANNED THE IP BECAUSE HE ADMITED TO PULLING A PRANK!What does that have to do with anything?ALL I WANNA DO HERE IS ENJOY POKEMON NOT BE YELLED ATThen follow the rules and stop being such a n00b. DONT LIKE HAVING TO WRITE IN BOLD CAPS BECAUSE ITS NOT MY STYLEThen stop.ID RATHER NOTSee above.ALSO JUST BECAUSE OF A MISINTERPRETATION *CHEM**POKEFUTURE**JKAIZER**CHEM* THERE IS NO REASON WHATSOEVER TO CALL SOMEONE AN IDIOT.It's the truth. And I'll get more into that matter later in this post.YOU ARE A MOD AND PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOUJust because of the "Modeator" title? That's kinda sad.AND TO YOU CASTY IF I HAD TO RATE YOU ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 YOU WOULD BITH GET 10'SThanks. I feel loved. *sarcasm*BUT NOBODY IS [ERFECTThe human being strives to be perfect.AND IF ALL JKAIZER AND YA DO ALL DAY IS SIT AROUND AND YELL AT N00BSActually, from 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM I'm at school, so I can't yell at n00bs there.YOURE MEAN!I know. I'm proud of that fact. ^^;;;REALITY CHECK JKAIZER YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY MODThank goodness. If I was, I would've gone crazy a long time ago due to stupid idiotic n00bs that float around. And the pr0n spammers too.JEDI_AMARA SAID BEFORE YOU THAT MY COMMUNITY THREAD COULD STAY OPENAh, no she didn't.Hmm... does this count as advertising forums or not? *looks slightly confusedly at Greggy* There's no link, so I think it's OK for now...She wasn't sure. See the "*looks slightly confusedly at Greggy*" part? That implies that she wanted my input. BUT YOU WENT WITHOUT HER CONSENT AND CLOSED IT.Nah. You'd be amazed what was "against her consent".I CANT BELIVE YOUIsn't there a song that deals with believing?JUST BECAUSE YOUR A MOD DOES NOT MEAN YAR DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES!!Just because you'er a member does not mean you don't have to follow the rules.KAY SO BAH.
<DEEP BREATH>
ANYWAYS...Breathe deep man. You made a fool of yourself.

John Denver
October 1st, 2004, 12:50 PM
First off...don't type in all caps, obey the 25 character rule, and try not to rant...

meh, ~CLOSED

aRedMoon
October 1st, 2004, 12:51 PM
I hate to disobey an S-Mod, but I'd like this to stay open. I want to see Maca's responce to my post.

Maca
October 1st, 2004, 01:00 PM
i never ever do this but you got me so mad that...just <please dont ban me cause if Kaizer did not override this would not be posted>..okay..here we go
You're a moron

(Dakota changed this cause Maca asked him to...meh...I love talking in 3rd person)

aRedMoon
October 1st, 2004, 01:02 PM
Gladly.

And now I'll reclose the thread.

*lock*