PDA

View Full Version : Do you still hve your coin?

FreakyLocz14
July 1st, 2009, 12:12 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pastnews0203.html

From Pre-Ordering Ruby or Sapphire

msdmario
July 1st, 2009, 12:24 PM
No because I never pre-ordered the game when it came out. I wasn't aware of a pre-order bonus. Then again, I wouldn't really care about the coins if I knew about them.

Ayselipera
July 1st, 2009, 05:56 PM
I never knew they gave out coins for pre ordering!
You learn something new everyday.

tpravetz
July 1st, 2009, 06:07 PM
Heh! No... I lost mine a long time ago... I remember though. Flipping outside my old house, feeling the sun glisten off of its oh-so-shiny stickers. Ah, the days that passed...

*Nayz*
July 1st, 2009, 09:11 PM
Never knew about that. I don't think it'd matter much to me anyway.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 2nd, 2009, 05:33 AM
Yep as a matter of fact, I still have my Sapphire one, taped on my wall while the Ruby one I gave to one of my friends

:t354:TG

Pyrax
July 2nd, 2009, 11:06 AM
No I do not because Ruby and Sapphire were already out for a months when I got Saphhire...
I wouldn't really care about the coins anyway...

World King
July 2nd, 2009, 11:32 AM
I never knew about those coins, but I'll try buying them off eBay *goes to eBay*

Unknown Entity
July 2nd, 2009, 01:03 PM
I never knew you got coins from pre ordering xD The only Pokemon Coin I got is the Lugia one that came with the move Pokemon 2000 >.<

~Ryu (had a holy jeebus of a post lag...)

Feuille
July 2nd, 2009, 02:41 PM
No, I`ve never pre-ordered any of my games, so I never got the coin. Besides, I didn`t get Sapphire untill a few weeks after it came out, as I had no Gameboy Advanced.

Mew, Meow, Nya

~Frozen Darkness~
July 2nd, 2009, 04:17 PM
I believe I have a Ruby Coin. I didn't get it for pre-ordering Ruby though, I found it on the street...or....one of my friends gave it to me.

Quatra
July 2nd, 2009, 04:22 PM
I still have my Ruby and Sapphire coins sealed. I never opened them, i have every Pre-order item untouched that has been given out except the Jirachi Bonus disc which i used that to get Jirachi.

Blazers
July 2nd, 2009, 05:28 PM
Never got one.
Thank god, there so dumb.

WisherWisherWish
July 2nd, 2009, 05:32 PM
I have a coin!
*holds up*
Very Flexible!
*bends for enjoyment*
*accidently snaps*
Not anymore!

FreakyLocz14
July 2nd, 2009, 09:50 PM
I still have my Ruby and Sapphire coins sealed. I never opened them, i have every Pre-order item untouched that has been given out except the Jirachi Bonus disc which i used that to get Jirachi.

Cool they must be worth a lot

Eon-Rider
July 4th, 2009, 11:07 PM
Nope, I don't have one probably because it wasn't ever given out outside of the US.

Swift!
July 5th, 2009, 12:21 AM
Nope, I was on a Pokemon drought during the Ruby & Sapphire days.

I went to EB Games one day, saw a new Pokemon game on the shelf (Sapphire) and decided to buy it.

Poke'Master24
July 5th, 2009, 01:16 AM
yup still got both of mine sealed away. they are nothing special. I think the figures for pre-ordering HG/SS are pretty nice.

xxxLatiasxxx
July 5th, 2009, 03:40 AM
Yes I still have both of my coins.

Switchback
July 5th, 2009, 05:19 AM
I never knew they gave out such coins, until now anyway. Being honest, I'm glad I waited for the price to go down. Save some cash or fork over an extra 10 for coins which, lets face it, don't really have any purpose...

Cash please.

Ineffable~
July 5th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Oh my gosh! That's what those are from? I have this old coin in my room! I've been looking at it for years, thinking, "That looks like a Kyogre". Well, now I know! I remember pre-ordering Sapphire very clearly, but I never remember getting that coin.

Kunai~
July 8th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Yea somewhere in my house lol

GlitchCity
January 1st, 2010, 08:14 PM
T.T I didnt even know that they had a coin

-goes on ebay and looks for one-