• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2015
Hey what's up, my names Tom. Not the biggest pokemon fan, but always used to play it, just thought it would be cool to learn and try to develop my very own, so don't hate on me for not liking it as much as I used to :O. I'll stop my blabbering now, just saying hello.

Over.

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Hi Ping Pong and welcome to PC!

Don't worry, not everyone here is the biggest fan either ;)

Have fun, stick around and remember to read the rules.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2015
Thanks a lot. I guess I should just mention that I have had a lot of experience with RMXP already, but non-pokemon related, so I may need some help, so :/, yeah.

Anyways, thanks for the greetings. ;-)

SuperBob

Professor Bob
Years
Hi Tom! I am not the biggest Pokemon fan too! I have a life >:-D

Anyways... Read the bloody rules and stay active at all times!

All the best,
The PokeCommunity Forums!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to PC Tom! I'm sure no one is hating on you because your not much of a pokemon fan. I'm not either actually. I just like Lucario and Riolu lol. Anyways, enjoy your stay here and see you around.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2015
Thanks guys, phew, thought I would be trashed for saying anything like that, this site seems pretty extreme D:. Rules, the first thing I read :0.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Hey Ping Pong, yeahhh... I'm like you lmao ;xx

Sounds like you know what you're doing, so I just hope you have a good time here, and PM me if you wanna be friends. See you around!

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
Welcome, Ping Pong. People around here have varying levels of interest in the series, and there's a lot of activity in Game Development. You'll fit in just fine. ^_^

Miley Cyrus

Never make me scream~.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 4, 2009
Welcome, Ping Pong Pong. I love your name. Hope to see you around the forums~. and Welcome.

Back