PDA

View Full Version : I wanna be a rockstar~

bit.trip void
July 5th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Remember when you were a kid, changing your life goal, EVERY SINGLE DAY? Sure you do! So now, if you have decided on what you want to be, what is it?

To answer my own question, I'd say a journalist. I'm studyig for it now, and yeah. n____n

Discuss.

seeker
July 5th, 2009, 09:35 PM
I wanna be a... Music producer?
Ya i've wanted to do a music technology & performance course for some time now!
So i kinda want to write and produce my own music
Well either that or a fireman. (I'm being serious xD)

Miss Soupy
July 5th, 2009, 09:59 PM
I've always wanted to be a writer. I aspire to do so, but I'm aware that I may need a second career to fall back on in case my career as an author doesn't take off.

I used to be interested in law... But I'm kind of not so sure about that, anymore. =/

*hylian*sakura*
July 5th, 2009, 10:09 PM
I dunno what exactly. But if I had to choose today, I'd say either an artist or an author. Because I love both writing and art.
Which everyone says to me that those aren't "real jobs." T.T Considering it's hard to get a break.
If I chose something a little bit more practical, it'd prolly be a zoologist.
But I'm still dreaming big. ^,^

>Feelings<
July 5th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Dunno...
I'm just going to go with the flow of time and decide when I want to.
Until then, I'll just keep doing whatever small things net me a little money.

Citrinin
July 5th, 2009, 11:24 PM
A lawyer. I guess I'm just realistic. XD;

True Reign
July 5th, 2009, 11:31 PM
President ftw.

Or a scientist.

BakingBluePotatoe
July 5th, 2009, 11:39 PM
maybe be a secret private detective thing whith a Cafe being my cover. xD

Signomi
July 5th, 2009, 11:51 PM
Well actually, when I was a kid I only had my heart set on being one thing and one thing alone...which carried onto the present; and that is being an Artist. I always loved drawing and being creative, and I made it a habit to exercise that throughout the years. I'm soon to be entering a degree course on Graphic Design and Illustration, so I'm definitely taking that forth.

King Goodra
July 6th, 2009, 12:45 AM
I've decided a long time ago that my goal in life was to be a graphic designer (even though I like Illustration more and have more of a... gift for it, so to speak) for Apple. Before that happens, though, I want to work at an Apple Retail Store. But, lately, I've found retail to be far more attractive and successful, to be honest.

Ibuberu
July 6th, 2009, 02:40 AM
Me? No, not really. I'm still in the midst of deciding. I really want to be a writer, but I'm sure that that's got a very low chance of actually happen .__. Illustrating is another one of my ambitions that have a low percentage of occurence in real life ><; So if you ask for my practical answer, I'm going to say that I'm aiming to be a teacher. That's a stressful, but rewarding job imo XD

Captain Fabio
July 6th, 2009, 02:42 AM
Mine didn't chance every day O_O

I didn't know what I wanted to really do. I just "did" things! XD

The Darkest Gale
July 6th, 2009, 02:48 AM
VET! I have always wanted to work with animals
either that or a jockey! =3

Akiko
July 6th, 2009, 05:28 AM
Everyday. I always got an idea. It's because whenever i go to school. And my teachers, school proffesors are discussing something. It fills up an interesting feature of a job in my mind. So im getting interested to it. Then it'll change again sometimes. So it's really confusing. But the job i really wanted is a Doctor. Actually my parents are doctors. That's why i want to be a Doctor too. My parents would usually help me whenever i got problems in taking the exams. So yeah. I decided to become a Doctor. But still i love cooking. And i wanna be a cheif. But. I really don't know what job should i choose. But i know the right time will come. And i know i'll choose a perfect job to me.

Akiko.

Corvus of the Black Night
July 6th, 2009, 06:25 AM
I wanted to be a Rock Star, yes.

Then I realized that people who are withdrawn don't do well with crowds. ONTO THE FINE ARTS

Mitchman
July 6th, 2009, 06:29 AM
I wanted to be a Rock Star, yes.

Then I realized that people who are withdrawn don't do well with crowds. ONTO THE FINE ARTS
You read the thread or what?
Now then its off to culinary school to become a chef for me.

.inLOVE
July 6th, 2009, 06:36 AM
A broadcast weatherperson, or a marine biologist. I need to make up my mind. XD

Azonic
July 6th, 2009, 08:33 AM
I'm planning on trying out for American Idol actually. XD; Buuut, you know I always need a back-up plan.

Anything that makes a lot of money is good for me, haha.

Graceful
July 6th, 2009, 08:51 AM
I'll be a;
Singer
Writer
Or
Veterinary Nurse!

EpsilonE
July 6th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Well, I've pondered become a lawyer, or a chef.
To my lawyer side, I can extremely quickly aggrevate other people to make them stumble, I can keep an arguement going in my favor so great that the other kids are in awe how well I prove my point (You should have seen me when the elections were going about), and I have a fancy for nice suits.

The Chef side takes after 12 years of watching my Mom cook/bake the most delicate (and delicious!) meals, 3 years of watching my stepmom cook, and helping my dad with thanksgiving dinner the past few years.
I have created a soup recipe that I personally think would cure cancer it's that good. If you want it, send me a message and I'll give you the recipe.

Cazzicles
July 6th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Fashion designer.
I love drawing new designs. =]

Anxiety.
July 6th, 2009, 09:22 AM
I used to want to be many things.

But now, I want to be a Forensic Scientist or Game Designer.

.little monster
July 6th, 2009, 09:55 AM
I've wanted to be a doctor since I was 5 and that didn't change until I turned 15.

I want to be a Physicist. I am taking a High School class, I hope I get it and that I am not creating false hopes.

Pyrax
July 6th, 2009, 10:43 AM
I've always wanted to be a zoo keeper.
Either that or a writer.

Serene Grace
July 6th, 2009, 10:48 AM
No not really. I never favoured Rock music. I would have rather became a street dancer.

World King
July 6th, 2009, 11:27 AM
I'm actually one of those that have always wanted to be the same thing since a child; and that is to be an epic Game Designer, and more importantly, work for Nintendo, make epic Pokémon Games, and screw 4Kids like no one's done before.

Alexithymia~
July 6th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Something to do with writing, fiction or journalism, maybe.
Also, another choice maybe something to do with languages and other countries etc.

Gummy
July 6th, 2009, 11:52 AM
I'd like to become a computer technician, even though I know nothing about computers. Technology just fascinates me in so many ways.

Gold warehouse
July 6th, 2009, 11:59 AM
I can never, ever decide. >:
When I was younger I always wanted to be in a band, until I realised I had no musical talent whatsoever. Then I wanted to be a pilot, for some forgotten reason.
For the past few years I have wanted to get a job related to psychology. Knowing what I am like, I might change my mind again though.

ShadowLeader
July 6th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Anyone who knows me is gonna say, "What?! You?! really?!"

I want to be a Police Officer. I figure I could be one of the few good cops out there.

Lynnx
July 6th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Hah, I remember preschool. XD I was that weird girl who wanted to be a paleontologist, which changed to marine biologist in first grade.

Now I'm thinking photojournalism, or something involving writing.

s0nido
July 6th, 2009, 07:52 PM
I would just love to be a businessman. But my skills point to being a doctor :(

Diddy Kong
July 6th, 2009, 07:58 PM
I am planning to become a police officer. :) I'm in college now, but I'll get my degree and then head to the Academy.

Michii
July 6th, 2009, 08:32 PM
As long as I could remember, I could never set my heart on one thing to do come adulthood. I remember in 5th grade, I wanted to be a vet, storm chaser, meteorologist, author, and artist. I combined it so I could be a meteorologist who chases storms and helps animals on the way, drawing them after I help them and then writing about the whole story. XDDDDDD;

Now, I'm stuck between more things. Doctor, graphic design, psychology, journalism, and writing appeal to me sooooo much. I'm probably going to have two majors though, so at least I'll be able to have two proffesions. :]

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 7th, 2009, 08:18 AM
I use to want to be a Medical Doctor when I was little but then when I really looked into it, its difficult to understand, but as of now I want to be a Forensic scientist because I've watched shows such as CSI: NY. Miami and those shows really appeal to me alot and I took a year of Forensics in my Jr. year of H.S. and I've enjoyed it

:t354:TG

MasterofSoccer
July 7th, 2009, 12:35 PM
I would LOVE to play Professional Soccer for Manchester United. I love that team, and playing with Ronaldo would be AMAZING

Ice Grimm
July 7th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Well.... when I was a kid I always wanted to be actor or singer. And now I am still with my dream of becoming an actor. As for my singer's dream, I am realizing that as well, recording few songs as solo singer and dancer, and hoping of making a boyband in the future. I know it may sounds silly to you, but that's my life dream... and I love it

HarrisonH
July 7th, 2009, 01:13 PM
I plan on going into the military. Either into the Navy's nuclear program, or into the Marines as an officer.

©ereal Killer
July 8th, 2009, 10:15 AM
I still wanna be a rock star...
and Im cereal!

Barney.
July 8th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Be a Bass player in an awesome band.

Either that or a record producer.

Or the least possible, A centre back for Liverpool.

I would LOVE to play Professional Soccer for Manchester United. I love that team, and playing with Ronaldo would be AMAZING

Good luck playing with Ronaldo at Man U...He left ages ago..He now plays for Real Madrid.

Tater Tot
July 8th, 2009, 01:43 PM
When I was in Pre-school, I wanted to be a zookeeper. :[ Now I can't imagine being one, because most animals I hate any animal other than cat. :l

Rokusasu
July 9th, 2009, 03:39 AM
First, I wanted to be a vet, around age 5. Age 7, I changed it to a teacher. Age 12, I changed again to a paediatrician, then that changed to a forensic pathologist when I was 14 and started watching medical programmes. :3

But now, I dunno what to do. D; Something like a writer would be my dream, or to come up with stuff for video games. :D Being a meteorologist would be pretty cool too, because I'm somewhat of a weather geek. XD

xxxLatiasxxx
July 9th, 2009, 04:14 AM
In the future I just want to do something to help people in one way or another.

Vie
July 9th, 2009, 06:38 AM
I've been going back and forth between something with horses and actress. I'd love to be an actress, but chances are...low... ;;

But I keep on trying :D

Ayselipera
July 9th, 2009, 06:56 AM
I'd like to be a movie director, but If I can find a way to marry rich and never have to work then that would be just as good.

Yrie
July 9th, 2009, 01:19 PM
I want to either be the vocalist or guitarist in an amazing, rocking-the-world type band, which I feel is either going to happen unexpectedly, or never happen at all. Otherwise, I'd like to work the the field of science, not sure what specifically though, or to be involved in music for the rest of my life, which would be the best thing ever.

~MagmortaЯ~
July 9th, 2009, 05:08 PM
I would either be a Stock Market Investor or a Zoologist. I like doing business and I LOVE animals. I always wanted to be a Zoologist but I just began to like the business world, so im kind of stuck between the two lol :).

Netto Azure
July 10th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Meh I never really like US Rock for some reason. I currently just want to be a Physician and help people get well. ^_^