PDA

View Full Version : What kind of personality will Gen 5 pokedex holders have?

fire243
July 6th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Thought it will be interesting to ask what kind of personality will the next generation of pokedex holders have?

It would be interesting to feature more than 3 pokedex holders for the next gen after D/P just to break the tradition of 3(or 4) pokedex holders per generation.

Mediamessiah
July 11th, 2009, 03:26 PM
main boy character = a hard boiled trainer with a heart of gold (no pun intended with the heartgold coming soon)

main girl character = a very shy girl, who can really only express herself creatively.

main girl rival = (boy rivals for the first 4 gens, time to break the mold) will be pushy, annoying, but have a certain charm that will still make emerald the most popularly less liked special character

Mika555
July 11th, 2009, 07:11 PM
main boy character = a hard boiled trainer with a heart of gold (no pun intended with the heartgold coming soon)

main girl character = a very shy girl, who can really only express herself creatively.

main girl rival = (boy rivals for the first 4 gens, time to break the mold) will be pushy, annoying, but have a certain charm that will still make emerald the most popularly less liked special character
Actually there has been a female rival, but no female rival based off an ingame NPC character because as you have said there has yet to be a NPC rival. Sapphire was a rival in the RS arc and her game counterpart is a rival as well if you choose the male character.

Ryousha
July 21st, 2009, 06:56 PM
Why should there be a Gen 5 anyways? I mean to be honest I like your ideas but... Arceus is like God/Kami already. Should there be more? I mean There are 4 Regions... How Many More. The Pokemon World/Earth cant have too many regions nor too many Pokemon. 493 is way too much.

RubyJB88
July 22nd, 2009, 11:43 AM
It's not for the manga creators to decide, this franchise runs on the games. Whatever they produce will have its form in the manga.

pong08
July 22nd, 2009, 11:49 AM
I think I pretty much agree with what mediamessiah said, but except, I think I'd think I would like to see the femaled character with a bit more of a spunk. If you know what I mean. I really like the shy girl idea also, but I don't think a bit of a spunk woldn't hurt either.