PDA

View Full Version : What did you want one year ago today?

Forever
July 7th, 2009, 06:21 AM
And did you actually get it? I mean, I'm pretty sure we can all remember at least one thing from a year ago XD;

One of the things I wanted, I won't state--but idk, I wanted to be closer with my friends at the time and have a wider range of friends, which I guess I got, but yeah. I'm pretty happy with how things turned out. o3o

Signomi
July 7th, 2009, 06:23 AM
Personal things I won't mention out in the open. :O

But I do remember it raining horribly, so I was hoping that time next year would actually be a summery day.

Guess what? It's been raining horribly outside today. There is no summer in England.

Neko
July 7th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Hmmm...

I'm pretty sure I wanted a digital camera and a flash drive back then. I had eventually gotten both of these things from my boyfriend. <3 The flash drive for Christmas, and the camera for my birthday. Lol I'm such a spoiled little girl. xD;

Aizuke
July 7th, 2009, 06:27 AM
I never really thought about what I wanted a year ago, it never occured to me, since there was a lot things I wanted. But they were all small things, things that weren't in important, so I didn't delve upon the fact much. So I didn't have a goal back in. But I guess in the back of my head, I wanted to keep the friends I had a year ago. Which I fulfilled.

Cherrim
July 7th, 2009, 06:30 AM
Hmm. I was in school one year ago today and around now I probably just wanted midterms to freaking end already. They didn't until exams. XD;

seeker
July 7th, 2009, 06:33 AM
I'm pretty sure i was on holidays... So probably to go to the beach?
But other than that i think i wanted to get fit which did happen!...Until now xD

xxemeneminyxx
July 7th, 2009, 06:38 AM
I wanted alot of things this time last year... somethings I cant mention hehe.. others like a job nice weather and to get into University. A year later Its pretty much the same looking for a job at its currently raining so heavily :( somethings just never change !!

Mitchman
July 7th, 2009, 06:50 AM
Pokemon Platinum mostly and for Nintendo to shape themselves up. E308 was horrible.

.little monster
July 7th, 2009, 06:54 AM
To relive the year before. :|

Rokusasu
July 7th, 2009, 07:22 AM
I wanted to go to America. But the need's not as strong now. :3

Stronkadonk
July 7th, 2009, 07:23 AM
I wanted to keep having fun on vacation, as well as find numerous shiny Pokémon in my games. First one is a sweet desire, but the second one seems kinda nerdy. *is nerd*

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 7th, 2009, 08:45 AM
I was at my job working at my school filing papers for minimum wage of 7.25 an hour

:t354:TG

Alexithymia~
July 7th, 2009, 09:00 AM
This time a year ago, I wanted a holiday in Spain.
We were going to go but my mum tried booking too late, and so we had to go to Norfolk.
Which sucked. No pool, .. and it rained all the time~

Kazukii
July 7th, 2009, 09:07 AM
I wanted a Tv for my birthday last year but I ended up with a new iPod which was cool :)

*Nayz*
July 7th, 2009, 09:17 AM
I wanted to retake the permit test since mine had expired.

and well I did that 2 months ago.

viridian doubletongue
July 7th, 2009, 10:19 AM
a year ago (within the week) i had just sort of separated from my sort of girlfriend, and a couple of days later i went to a party and drank so much that some dickhead called my parents and i got grounded for a month.

so i wanted to be with that girl, not be grounded, and just to have a good summer.

Cheesymitten
July 7th, 2009, 10:52 AM
I probably wanted food this time last year today, i was a greedy little boy :3
And i did get it thank God XD

TRIFORCE89
July 7th, 2009, 11:15 AM
I think I was in France this time last year. What did I want?

Uhh....probably just to sit down. We did a lot of walking.

And as I type this I am sitting. So, mission accomplished. Hazaa!

True Reign
July 7th, 2009, 11:29 AM
One year ago I was in New York.

I'll be going back in about two weeks from today.

Tater Tot
July 7th, 2009, 11:35 AM
A Laptop. I'm using it right now. :D

s0nido
July 7th, 2009, 02:18 PM
I wanted a lot of things, actually. I wanted a new computer, a new DS (my current one won't turn on >:-( ) and for people to stop hassling me about anything and everything.

I have a new computer, I'm getting a DSi in September and almost everyone's leaving me alone. ^__^

Amaruuk
July 7th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I wanted more friends since I had almost none (but now I'm back at that same spot, at least as far as IRL friends go). I was really losing my mind last summer. I might go so far as to say I felt worse back then than I did when I started having boy troubles again later.

I wanted to get the hell out of student housing, and get a pet, too (as they aren't allowed in housing), both of which I did last September. I got a second pet in January, and I'm still living with them in the same apartment :3

ShadowLeader
July 7th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Last year I wanted a 360.

And the year before that, a 360.

This year I said screw it and I'm just saving the money myself...and spend it on a DSi:D

JoltIce
July 7th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Last year, I didn't want anything. SSBB was enough for me :D

Citrinin
July 7th, 2009, 05:17 PM
I can't remember. It would be around holiday time, so these are the two most likely situations.

If it wasn't holidays yet: "I want the holidays to come. T_T"

If it was the holidays: "I don't want the holidays to end. D:"

Mr.Kirby
July 7th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Hmm, last year.... I wanted to go to a certain private high school because that is where a nice chunk of my good friends were going, we went to a private school before so most people were staying in private schooling for high school. Instead I was sent to a high school where I knew no one. Being as shy as I am I don't make friends easily, and by high school most people are usually in a clique and not looking to meet new people. My shyness proved true, and so did the unwelcoming cliques, so I've only made a few friends. The only thing I've gotten out of the whole student body change was a fresh start and no reputation.

There's nothing I really want now, I must be worn out from my big wish last year. *shot*

Ayselipera
July 7th, 2009, 06:26 PM
I was going to start taking the bus to school once summer was over so I asked my parents for an Ipod so I wouldn't be bored on the way there. I ended up getting one too :)

charizard_maa
July 7th, 2009, 06:43 PM
I wanted to get out of summer school since I was getting tired of it. It was summer time and I wanted to relax but couldn't because of summer school. IT didn't happen till like two weeks before school started.

I learned a very important lesson that summer. Don't take summer school.

Pyrax
July 8th, 2009, 11:23 AM
A laptop.
Like the one I'm using right now.

Avey
July 8th, 2009, 12:09 PM
More than anything, I wanted an awesome Summer I'd never forget. I sorta got what I wished for, and a tiny bit of it is for the wrong reasons.

World King
July 8th, 2009, 12:22 PM
There are plenty of things I wished a year ago: that I could get to another school without any problem, an N5 device, and another personal desire I got, that was taken away from me afterwards; and yeah, everything I wanted, I got it all..

Netto Azure
July 10th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Last year?

Well finish HS Chemistry for the summer. Read Yakitatte Japan and Bleach.

Pretty boring summer. =/

Anxiety.
July 19th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Last year I wanted to be a friendly person who everyone likes. I guess that didn't work out too well. I also wanted to be a hacker, but I got bored.

And I wanted a certain someone to talk to me, they do. At least I achieved one thing.

kissing. raindrops
July 19th, 2009, 09:05 PM
I wanted him back, it`s all I ever wanted (then).

Guillermo
July 19th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Hmm.. I probably wanted to talk to someone I haven't spoken to in years~

Melody
July 19th, 2009, 11:52 PM
To find my true self. And after exploring, and experimenting with the different sides of my character, I finally found it, that balance of all specific traits, also known as my true self. :D

It has paid off in dividends as well, people like it...or so it seems. :3
Not to mention the fact that it's opened my mind in many ways. I am no longer racist, homophobic nor am I sexist. (not that I was really any of those before then, but now I'm even less inclined to be any of the above)

.MurkyBurning.
July 20th, 2009, 09:09 AM
i wanted to be liked by my peers in 6th grade. i was a complete dork back then lol.

Camisado
July 20th, 2009, 09:19 AM
I wanted to be out of my previous relationship, because it had stopped going anywhere for both of us...and his interests were elsewhere.

And now, not only am I out of it, but I have someone new who is fantastic =D

Miss Soupy
July 20th, 2009, 08:56 PM
A pony. >:

I wanted a trip, a vacation. I finally got it, but it wasn't to anywhere fun like the beach I wanted to go to. It was just... cold. And dark. AND RONERY. ;A;

deliriouspurple
July 20th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Well, I don't really need anything one year ago. I just want a True Friend, one of friends were like using me, but I know that ever since. I really hate her, she'll never learned until today.

22sa
July 21st, 2009, 08:51 AM
Argh... I didn't really change since last July XP

Serene Grace
July 21st, 2009, 01:18 PM
I wanted to be more mature and I guess I've done it. I also wanted to be a Moderator here :]

King Goodra
July 22nd, 2009, 05:18 PM
One year ago I was recovering from my mother's passing. So generally I would want my mother back.

Owl
August 16th, 2009, 10:31 AM
A Laptop :D. I'm getting one this December lol.