PDA

View Full Version : ~*!*~METAL VS WATER~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 7th, 2009, 08:09 AM
I couldn't think of another title so bare with me

What do you prefer Water Parks or Amusement parks?

I prefer Amusement parks because they are more of a thrill

:t354:TG

Stronkadonk
July 7th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Amusement parks. Water parks are good, but roller coasters and those alike are much better.

.little monster
July 7th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Amusement parks are better, more things to do and most have a waterpark inside of them. :3

Citrinin
July 7th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Amusement. They're more thrilling, have more variety, and I can't swim. XD;

>Feelings<
July 7th, 2009, 11:09 PM
I like both. Luckily, the one that I go to all the time has both in it, which can be accessed with one entry.
So I take a ride at some stuffs, then go on to the water.

s0nido
July 8th, 2009, 04:30 AM
Both ^__^ Though the last time I've been to a water park was in 2001 xD

Archer
July 8th, 2009, 04:40 AM
I don't like getting wet and dry constantly. Theme/Amusement parks for me. :D

Liek teh rolacostaz!

.Seth
July 8th, 2009, 04:44 AM
I like rollercoasters and all, but I like swimming better. So it's waterparks for me. :)

Beelzebub
July 8th, 2009, 04:47 AM
I don't like either that much...but I guess water parks. They are quite fun when there's not a lot of people at them, although that's rare itself /o/

Cherrim
July 8th, 2009, 04:52 AM
Amusement parks, easily. I'm just not a fan of water parks, really. The occasional water slide at a hotel is more than enough for me. I just love thrill rides though. *_*

Gold warehouse
July 8th, 2009, 04:59 AM
Certainly water parks. Rollercoasters and all those other fast amusement park rides give me a headache x_x
Swimming and water slides are a lot more fun.

Anxiety.
July 8th, 2009, 05:02 AM
I like both. Leaning slightly more towards water parks, as I have a slight fear of roller coasters, which is why I want to go to an amusement park so much, I want to go on a roller coaster just to see how much I can handle.

TRIFORCE89
July 8th, 2009, 05:04 AM
Depends on the amusement park.

I'm not much of a thrill ride guy. I mean I'll ride them and I like most of them, but I much prefer "attractions" like you'd find at a Disney park than actual "rides" that you'd find at most other parks.

I do like the rides. I love old, rickety, wooden coasters *__* I'll ride other things too provided the track doesn't look like a pretzel but I prefer "attractions" with all its themeing.

We have a park near here, I don't go there often, but when I do I usually go to the water park section. I like it better and find it more fun.

Amusement parks, easily. I'm just not a fan of water parks, really. The occasional water slide at a hotel is more than enough for me. I just love thrill rides though. *_*
Those hotel slides suck. Have you been SplashWorks or any of the Disney ones when you went? They're amazing.

©ereal Killer
July 8th, 2009, 09:45 AM
BOTH!

I love water and i love roller coasters so... yeah! I like em both!