PDA

View Full Version : How do i burn a DVD?

Cerese912
July 7th, 2009, 07:34 PM
I wanna put some of the videos on my computer on a DVD so I can play it on my tv, portable DVD player etc. I have no idea how to do it. I have the blank DVD-R discs with me.

Gerri Shin
July 7th, 2009, 07:36 PM
You will need a program like Roxio Easy CD/DVD creator. that's the easiest way.

Cerese912
July 7th, 2009, 07:39 PM
All I have is Windows Media Center, Windows Media player, Windows DVD Maker, and DivX. I tried them all and i keep getting error messages.

.little monster
July 7th, 2009, 08:48 PM
All I have is Windows Media Center, Windows Media player, Windows DVD Maker, and DivX. I tried them all and i keep getting error messages.
Google is your friend. When that's all you have, you have to download.

I suggest downloading Nero 9. It has gotten great reviews and I heard it is fairly quick. I used it for CDs and it never failed on me and went pretty quick, never burned a DVD though. However, Nero 9 does burn DVDs.

twocows
July 7th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Does this (http://infrarecorder.org/) help (InfraRecorder)? It's what I use to burn stuff to CD, and I believe it supports DVDs. You won't get a fancy menu or anything, though; I think that's a bit more complex. And it's free, unlike Nero and Roxio.

Spinor
July 8th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Throw it in the fire.

I think there was a few tips in a website I found on Google. How it will play also depends on the kind of DVD you have.