PDA

View Full Version : I can't access my pms.

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Whenever I click on my pms section, whether it's teh link in the top right or through my Control panel, it says there is a technical error and won't let me view my pms list. It says it sent an email to an admin about it. So did any admins recieve a message regarding this problem?

AdamHays
September 29th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Yeah neither can i,got a PM and it took me to a black screen and said something about a technical difficulty.

Cherrim
September 29th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Yeah, everyone's getting it. o.o; We can't really do anything about it, though, so you'll just have to be patient until it clears itself or an Admin gets on who has access to the error's maintenance.

Kairi
September 29th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Another random error. Not much we can do at this point but wait and hope it clears up. If not, an admin will get on and fix it somehow.

Star Crossed Dreamer
September 29th, 2004, 02:34 PM
yeah. I got one too. can't get to 'em.

Cassie-chan
September 29th, 2004, 02:37 PM
It won't let me go to my box, yet if I go to my Control panel, then click send new PM. It lets me see it...Don't ask why. 0.o

Mullet
September 29th, 2004, 02:37 PM
It still works for me. It wasn't working for a short peiord though. It might not be working again!

Claire
September 29th, 2004, 02:43 PM
There's away around the problem -click User CP, then click the new message you have -that by-passes the private message page that has the error

you can also reply -the page it takes you to doesnt work, but it does send :)

Rubberbandman
September 29th, 2004, 02:47 PM
I can`t PM either,I just realized it!

Cassie-chan
September 29th, 2004, 02:48 PM
There's away around the problem -click User CP, then click the new message you have -that by-passes the private message page that has the error

you can also reply -the page it takes you to doesnt work, but it does send :)
Oh, thank you! *hugs* *starts sending PMs* I hope I don't go past the limit...

Claire
September 29th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Read what i wrote enda -i have a temporary solution ^^

aRedMoon
September 30th, 2004, 06:57 AM
I can see it fine. O.o

Must've been fixed...