PDA

View Full Version : Don't Show Sigs Option

Kipkip
September 29th, 2004, 02:59 PM
I'm one of the few (or only) people here who Hates viewing Signatures. Epacially the long sigs most people have here and I have to scroll pass them to read the next message. So I clicked the "Don't Show Signatures" option but I still see the "My Friends" part.:disappoin I don't want to see that. So can there be an option not to see the "My Friends" part?

Cassie-chan
September 29th, 2004, 03:01 PM
I'm one of the few (or only) people here who Hates viewing Signatures. Epacially the long sigs most people have here and I have to scroll pass them to read the next message. So I clicked the "Don't Show Signatures" option but I still see the "My Friends" part.:disappoin I don't want to see that. So can there be an option not to see the "My Friends" part?
Sorry, not that I know of. It annoys me, too...

Castrainer
September 29th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Just use the Default Layout ^^;
It doesnt show the Friends anywhere =o

Cherrim
September 29th, 2004, 03:03 PM
As far as I know, it isn't set to be part of the signature. (Which is why it shows up as its own field in the profile.) S-kun set it up, so maybe he could also set up some sort of a way to disable it, or integrate it with the sigs. :\

Or someone else could, not necessarily him. XP

Frostweaver
September 29th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Go to control panel, then edit option, then scroll down to one of the checkboxes for viewing signatures.

aRedMoon
September 30th, 2004, 06:59 AM
Frosty, the Friends part isn't part of the signatures.

Frostweaver
September 30th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Frosty, the Friends part isn't part of the signatures.
oh sorry then... I thought that it is. I just can't think that clearly lately, got some stuff on my mind.