PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Adventure: Eggman's Return *hears people saying "not again"*

parallelzero
September 29th, 2004, 03:05 PM
It's been one year since the Space Colony ARK incident. During this time, Eggman has been creating a new scheme to do the usually, world domination thing. You'd think he would have given up by now, but meh. I'm not gonna reveal many details right now since this kind of RP is better with surprises. I'll have to play Eggman and his "creations."
Only TWO created characters allowed, which I must approve, while the rest of the players choose a character from the Sonic Games.
Now i'll fill out my hero profile when a couple of people register.
Here is the form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Unique Abilities:
Character Relationships: (who your character is friends with, ect.)

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Name: Sonic the Hedgehog
Species: Hedgehog
Appearance: Blue, spiky, you know him by now. ;)
Personality: Confident and dependable, a cocky guy who has reason to be so
Unique Abilities: really fast and has the ability to roll up into a ball and ram things destructively. When charged with the Chaos Emeralds, he turns Super Sonic and has teh power to fly and walk on water, as well as lie in outerspace. But this form requires rings to maintain.
Character Relationships: Friends with Tails and Knuckles, archnemesis to eggman.

yay! I got to him first! :Dand the age I provided is his actual age, data from Sonic Heroes.

parallelzero
September 29th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Don't forget his ability to change into Super Sonic. Anyways, you're accepted. Now heres mine:
Name: Knuckles
Species:Echidna
Appearance:Short, red, dont tell me I need to go into detail, XD
Personality: He isnt really enthusiastic about most things, unless they are safe. He remains calm in almost all situations, what else can I say? Hes hard to describe.
Unique Abilities: He can dig tunnels, smash enemies with his claws, glide for short periods of time
Character Relationships:Friends with Sonic, Tails. Rival with Rouge. Enemy of Eggman.

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 05:00 PM
If you want to knw Knuckles's age, he's 16 yars old. :\

parallelzero
September 29th, 2004, 05:01 PM
If you want to knw Knuckles's age, he's 16 yars old. :\
Oops, did i miss that? XD *goes to edit*

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Name: Toklata
Species: Devil chao
Appearance: mostly the norm, but the red is actually in her at least, white.
Personality: takes everything seriously, sometimes to an extreme point.
Unique Abilities: is excellent at Karate, and can fly extremly well. she can run considerably fast, and she's strong too. her swimming's decent. has limited speaking ability.
Character Relationships: Likes: Shadow, eggman, rouge. Hates: Amy Rose. anyone not listed, she doesn't know.

parallelzero
September 29th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Okay, approved... Now if we can get 1 more member I'll start for now.

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Name: Shadow the Hedgehog.
Species: Hedgehog.
Appearance: Jet black fur, with the red straks and white tuft on his chest, you know how he looks.
Personality: Cold hearted, but not cruel. He still holds a grudge against humanity, but he no longer strives for their destruction.
Unique Abilities: Chaos control.
Character Relationships: None, unless someone figures out how to bring back the dead.

parallelzero
September 29th, 2004, 05:44 PM
OOC: Okay good we can start, more people can join later, we just need to get started.
IC: "It's been one whole year..." Knuckles mumbled to himself as he sat beside the Master Emerald. "I wonder how they're doing..." He turned to look at the Master Emerald. "I'm sure you'll be okay for a day or two while I go visit Sonic and Tails!"
He then set off for Mystic Ruins!
------------------------------------------------
In a secret location, Eggman is working on a new robot army. "C109!" Eggman yelled to a short blue robot, "Get the Egg Sorceror ready! I'm going for a little joy ride...."

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 05:45 PM
ooc: He lives through the fall thorugh teh atmosphere.You should probably also put him as Sonic's Rival, and super Shadow as a special Ability. :\

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 05:47 PM
It had been longer than i could remember.. and for the first time, ever since i had come out of my evoloution cocoon, I came out of the chao garden, and into the outside world. I wanted to retreat, but the chao gardens were stuffed with Chao. they all hated me, and wanted me out. I had left after beign slapped by my older brother. now, i was the first chao for a long time on the surface world.

parallelzero
September 29th, 2004, 05:49 PM
ooc: He lives through the fall thorugh teh atmosphere.You should probably also put him as Sonic's Rival, and super Shadow as a special Ability. :\
OOC: I think when he was talking about character relationships, he was talking about Mariah.

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 05:52 PM
OOC: I think when he was talking about character relationships, he was talking about Mariah.

OOC: Exactly, and if I need to, I'll put that he has almost every one of sonics abilities with being his rival on unique abilities, even though those aren't really unique.

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 06:12 PM
I was running. Something I was good at. Things were really going slowly since Eggman disappeared, but that was okay. I guess. I mean, no one was getting hurt, so that was a plus, but I still missed the rush of tearing through an army of robots just to trounce that over zealous biggot, but that was no reason to wish for some chaos. I found a loop in the desert structure and just for kicks and ran though it. It was easy as cake.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 06:15 PM
I flew up into the air, and saw that I was near a desert. I could see a cloud of dust, and managed to look through it, and recognised the blue shape that was causing it. I had never met him in person though. I had only heard of sonic the hedgehog. he had been spoken of too much, by rouge.

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 06:17 PM
I woke up, and walked out of my cave one morning, enjoying the view of the desert landscape. No one, human or otherwise ever came here, it had been a relaxing change, one day passed the same as the next, nothing happening, just standing there day after day. It was a nice change from the recent events, but i was beginning to tire of it. i decided to go out for a run, and with an audible hiss, the jets in my air shoes activated, and I was gone in an instant.

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 06:27 PM
I noticed a cliff coming up, and deciding how far I coudl shot myself, I curled up into a ball and launched myself into the air. I couldn't see too well in this mode, but I could feel teh winding blowing vigorously through my fur.

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 06:28 PM
I was blazing through the desert landscape, the pwind from my passing cutting ridges in the dunes, and I came to a pice of landscape that made a loop, and blazed through it at top speed, my air shoes allowing enough force so that I didn't have to slow down, and blazed on...

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 06:30 PM
was it coincidence that I was above him at that moment? i felt sonic slam into me, though I knew it was an accident, but I could not regain flight, and slammed into the ground, hard. I managed to sit up, and sniffled slightly, the sign of a chao in pain, and for the normal chao, about to throw a crying fit. but I wasn't like that.

Pogiforce-14
September 29th, 2004, 06:32 PM
I felt something hit me as i was in flying through the air. As soon as I hit the ground I slid to a halt, cutting furrows into the ground extending up to twenty feet before I finally stopped. I looked around to try to see what I hit.

Shiney
September 29th, 2004, 06:34 PM
I was schreeching along, covering amaznig distance, when I saw a speck of blue in the distance. "Blue, here in the desert?" I thought, wondering if some human had come here, or worse. I sped off towards the blue speck at top speed, but it would still take a minute or two to reach it.

Flygon trainer
September 29th, 2004, 06:35 PM
once I recovered from the injury, I managed to keep myself from crying, but I was NOT happy about being hurt. not that i could do anythign about it..

Psychotic_Demon
September 29th, 2004, 06:37 PM
ooo, this looks fun.

Name: saphira
Species: dragon
Appearance: light blue dragon, sapphire eyes, small silver wings, a white belly and a small ice crystal at the end of her tail.
Personality: a bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, but a kind and loyal friend. (if ya can get that close to her)
Unique Abilities: can shoot ice balls and water balls at oponents, can whack things with tail, and fly fast for short distances, but slow for long.
Character Relationships: none yet...

acceptable?

Electric Hero
September 29th, 2004, 08:05 PM
can I join? can I play Tails?

Name: Miles 'Tails' Prower
Species: Fox
Appearance: orange and with 2 tails
Personality: very friendly , brave sometimes, intelligent with tools
Unique abilities: can fly, he can hit enemies with his 2 tails, a mechanic, and he knows how to fly an airplane
Character relationships: is friend of Sonic, Knuckles , and Amy

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 02:18 AM
can I join? can I play Tails?

Name: Miles 'Tails' Prower
Species: Fox
Appearance: orange and with 2 tails
Personality: very friendly , brave sometimes, intelligent with tools
Unique abilities: can fly, he can hit enemies with his 2 tails, a mechanic, and he knows how to fly an airplane
Character relationships: is friend of Sonic, Knuckles , and Amy

ooc: Actually, believe it or not, Tails is only 8 years old. :\

ic: I noticed a black chao on teh gorund. I walked up to it . "Hey, little guy." I grinned. " What's a chao doing way out here?"

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 02:51 AM
OOC: Okay, you 2 can join. Strangely, Tails is only 8, although he seems 4 years older than that.
IC: "Now where is that fox?" Knuckles said to himself as he arrived at Mystic Ruins. "Guess I better check his place..."
Knuckles walked up to Tails' house and knocked loudly on the door.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 08:05 AM
ooc: Actually, believe it or not, Tails is only 8 years old. :\

ic: I noticed a black chao on teh gorund. I walked up to it . "Hey, little guy." I grinned. " What's a chao doing way out here?"
"long story" I managed to say. my knowlage if thier language was limited, but it was more than enough to get my point across. "but now I hurt" I said, gesturing to the injuries on my body.

Psychotic_Demon
September 30th, 2004, 09:09 AM
ooc: i forgot to metion, my char doesnt run, she glides close to the ground.

ic: saphira could feel the wind rushing past her face, blowing through her scales and lifting her. she could see something below her in the mystic ruins and decided to check it out. with a snap of her wings, saphira pulled into a nosedive, accelerating faster and faster. sudently, she opened them back up and swooped skyward to aviod hitting the ground. ahead, there was some red guy knocking on a door. she stayed back and obserbed.

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 12:19 PM
"wow." I said, a bit amazed. "I never met a Chao that could speak English before. Sorry if I hurt ya, litle buddy. Can I help ya with sumthin'?"

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 12:22 PM
I tilted my head slightly, making sure i had comprehended what he had said correctly, then said "maybe. you have room for a follower?"

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 12:23 PM
I had come to a halt when I was several yards away, a slightly suprised look on my eyes. It was that blue hedgehog, Sonic!

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 12:27 PM
I managed to get to my feet, and fluttered up about a foot, looking around. my eyes locked on a nearby black hedgehog. I didn't make a sound, as my attention was totally on it..

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 12:29 PM
My gaze wandered from sonic to the dark chao next to it. Something was strange about this one... I still remained still, and saying nothing though.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Me, being a naive chao, flew over to the black hedgehog, and said "I never seen you before. who are you?"

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 12:52 PM
"My name is shadow." I said, confused that the chao could speak, but never showing it. I had never been to any of the chao gardens, but I had been instructed about them while on the ark...

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 01:03 PM
"Shadow?" I said, trying to remember if Rouge had mentioned that name. Then I nodded "rouge talked about you lots."

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 01:59 PM
I heard a loud noise coming from my house, I opened the door and it was my friend Knuckles. "hey Knuckles, what's up?"

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 02:50 PM
"Well I just realized it's been exactly one year since the ARK incident..." Knuckles stated, "Shouldn't we celebrate or something? By the way, where is that showoff of a hedgehog!?"

Psychotic_Demon
September 30th, 2004, 03:06 PM
saphira watched patiently, having no idea who these people were. she was suprized the chao could speak.

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 03:09 PM
"I heard rumors of a hedgehog running around the desert, mmmm maybe it is Sonic, let's go! , we gonna use the 'Tornado' "

Psychotic_Demon
September 30th, 2004, 03:10 PM
saphira wondered what on earth the tornado was, and from her expirience, she didnt like the wind-tunnels-of-doom...

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Seeing that i wasn't about to get a conversation out of him, I flew into the air, looking for something else to do.. I still stung from the slam by Sonic though..

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"Shadow." I said somberly. "It's been a long time." I mad eno moves. I wasn't sure if he srtil considered me a rival, despite the fact we worked together on teh ark. "We thoguht you had died when you fell thorugh the atmosphere."

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 04:55 PM
I looked up at Sonic. I still didn't know what to think of him, but i decided that a quarell would not be the right choice, yet. "I'm the world's ultimate lifeform, I can't be destroyed." I said in an even tone.

OOC: Even if he's not immortal in the sense that he can't be destroyed, he was told he was, and there was no technology strong enough to destroy his cells on the ark.

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 04:56 PM
"Fine Tails, but you know I don't like flying." Knuckles grumbled as he awaited Tails to get the Tornado, examining a nearby plant. He then heard a loud rumbling, and looked to the sky. A strange looking ship flew over top. "Eggman....."

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 05:03 PM
" Can't be destroyed maybe, but can't be beaten is a whole different matter." I grinned. "I still out ran you and totally floored you on the ARK. i can do anything you can do, and more than likely even better."

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 05:06 PM
At this, a slight glint appeared in my eye. "I wasn't prepared for you to use the chaos control." I said, my neutral tone fading away quickly.

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 05:10 PM
"Well what can I say? I learned form watching you." I grinned back. " I must admit, that is a pretty handy trick."

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 05:12 PM
"I guess it is, at that." I said, wondering why I felt aprehensive all of the sudden. I knew something big was about to happen, but i oculdn't pinpoint what.

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Shadow seemed to get quiet. I wasn't sure why, but I figured it was just due to his personality. "So how've you been in the last year?" I asked casually.

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 05:17 PM
"As well as can be expected." I said, snapping back to the present "I spent most of it admiring the scenery, to tell the truth." I explained, not telling him that it was pretty much the only thing I had done for every hour of the past year.

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Their conversation was cut short when a missle landed a few feet away from them.
"There you are Sonic!" a familiar voice cackled, "It's been a while, one year?"
From behind nearby hill rose a robot that looked strangly like a cross of Eggman and a sorceror. "So Shadow, I see you're still alive as well! My Egg Sorceror will take care of you both!"

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 05:24 PM
"Eggman!" I shouted angrily. "I should have known you wouldn't stay down! But that's okay. Things were getting boring anyway!" I decalred, grinning as I charged for his robot.

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 05:24 PM
"Don't need to tell me twice!" Knuckles shouted over the engine, as he jumped into the plane. "Let's go teach Eggman a lesson..... Again!"

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I sighed, and then began running after Sonic, though not at top speed, I didn't want to be caught off guard by what this thing could do.

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 05:28 PM
I curled up into a ball and rammed teh Egg sorcerer as hard as I could. Eggman's robot's were no match for me, and I was pretty sure if this attack didn't do it, then I'd easily find one that did.

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 05:29 PM
"Haha! Sonic! You fell right into my trap!" Eggman yelled as a hole in the robots hand opened up, and started sucking everything in like a giant vacuum. "You can't escape my robot's black hole Sonic!"

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 05:29 PM
ooc: sorry I went to my bedroom 'cause my little brother did something, but then my little brother deleted the message I posted earlier, well I hope you saw it, 'cause it's gone but anyway.

"yeah!" then I chased Eggman

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 05:31 PM
"There they are!" Knuckles said and pointed with their arrival. "See ya Tails!"
Knuckles jumped out of the Tornado and plummeted towards the robot. With a swift slash, he took off the arm. "Hey Sonic! Long time no see!"

Pogiforce-14
'You think some oversized vacuum can catch me?" i laughed. I ran at full speed,and easily overcame teh suction of the black hole. I came around from behind and jumped up onto the back of the robot. I through open a panel I saw and began ripping at wires, not really knowing what I was doing but I knew it wasn't good fore Eggman.

Shiney
"Chaos, CONTROL!" I shouted, and abruptly disapeared.

I appeared 4.678 seconds later, right above the robot's head in ball mode, heading straight down at top speed, spinning at an insane rate, and ready to blast through it.

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 05:35 PM
"yeah" I said to Knuckles, I chased Eggman & later I was shooting bullets from the machine-guns of the Tornado, aiming at Eggman, of course

Pogiforce-14
" Hey tails, do you have a Chaos Emerald I can use? Mayeb a rign or two?" I shotued up to him.

parallelzero
"I won't lose that easily!" cacled Eggman as he pulled a red level. He escaped the robot in his egg, and headed towards a giant ship above. "Have fun boys! That robot is set to blow up in 5 seconds.
Knuckles turned to Sonic, "We better get out of here!!"

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I throwed a chaos emerald at Sonic

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 05:37 PM
"Oh man." I muttered. I quickly jumped off the robots back and ran as fast as I caould, leaving the metallic shell far behind me. I grabbed the Chaos Emerald that Tails tossed to me and it glowed as it landed in my hand. "Chaos Control!" Suddenly I was a great further distance away, sitting comfortably on a pile of rocks waiting for the fireworks.

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I warped once again with the chaos control when I heard Eggman say the robot would explode, and was several hundred feet away in an instant, and quickly dove to the ground after the warp to try to be out of the path of any shrapnel propelled this far.

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"Figures he'd leave me behind," Knuckles mumbles as he began to run.
3...2....1.... "BOOM"
Knuckles got caught in the shockwave and was sent flying into a nearby sand dune.

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 05:40 PM
I grabbed a radio I had stuck behind my ear and Called in Tails with it. "hey Tails, did everyoen get out okay?" I asked him.

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I escaped from the explosion and catched Knuckles in mid-air while I was still flying the Tornado "what's up , Knuckles?" , after I catched Knuckles , I told Sonic that everyone is ok

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"That's good." I sighed. "I guess Eggman's up to his old tricks again."

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Knuckles grabbed the radio out of Tails' hands. "Sonic! Do you see the size of that ship!?!" he yelled into it as the ship flew off into the distance.

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 05:49 PM
" No knuckles, I don't." I said sarcastically even as I pulled the head set off to avoid going deaf. " Even though it's teh size of a frickin' hump back whale. I'm guessing Eggman made himself another EggCarrier. "

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"Knuckles, everyone can see the size of that ship" with that said I landed beside Sonic

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 05:52 PM
"How much time does that guy have and his hands?" joked Knuckles as he jumped down to join Sonic. "I'm sure you'll see Amy soon Sonic! She always seems to show up when there is danger. I'm sure you're overjoyed!" He laughed.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I was still nearby, and I had just managed to cover myself in a protective cocoon before the explosion got to me. I managed to break out, and took to the air, more than ready to leave.

Pogiforce-14
September 30th, 2004, 05:56 PM
I shuddered at the mention of Amy's name. "That girl is too peppy for her own good." i muttered. " and to think she wants to get married when she's only twelve. By the way, have you guys seen where Shadow went off to?"

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"I agree with Knuckles , Sonic" I said jumping off the Tornado, "anyway , nope I don't know where Shadow is right now"

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 05:57 PM
I had headed for the cliffs, and finally collapsed, trying to recharge. I was, safe to say, very scared. after all, there had never been a chao on the surface world for ages...

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 05:59 PM
"In a way you two seem right for each other!" Knuckles laughed again. "Shadow? Haven't seen him since the explosion." He replied, now taking a more serious tone.

Meanwhile, in Eggman's flying fortress....
"C102!" Egman yelled. "How is the CHAOS project coming along?"
"It is 99% complete Dr.Eggman." The small blue robot replied.
"Excellent!"

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 06:15 PM
I had gotten up and walked over to the others. "That was eventful," I remarked, though to no one in paticular.

OOC: Sorry I wasn't posting, for some strange reason an anonomous admin restricted my posting power.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 06:19 PM
I had managed to get to the group, though I was covered in burns. I sat in a dark corner, unable to prevent the chao's normal reaction to start crying. but it wasn't the bawling cry of the other chao. for me, it was silent misery..

jak91
September 30th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I had managed to get to the group, though I was covered in burns. I sat in a dark corner, unable to prevent the chao's normal reaction to start crying. but it wasn't the bawling cry of the other chao. for me, it was silent misery..

Hi this is james check pm

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Without thought I quickly scooped up the chao in one arm, and healed it with the chaos control. "Feeling better?" I asked it, knowing that I had helped.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 07:20 PM
I nodded, though my face was still streaked with tears. I wasn't sure why he was being so nice to me, but I didn't mind

AttackRage555
September 30th, 2004, 07:27 PM
YAY!May I join this RPG???

Name:Speedy
Species:Hegdehog
Appearance:2'11 Feet long,Has Blue shoes,purple fur.O_O
Personality:Nice,Caring,And helpful.
Unique Abilities:Dash Speed
Character Relationships: (who your character is friends with, ect.):
Harshly no one,Just Sonic,Tails and Shadow.

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 07:52 PM
I continued holding the chao, gently stroking it's head absently, wondering what the doctor was up to now.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 07:56 PM
I waited for about 60 seconds, before becoming uncomfortable, and starting to struggle..

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 07:57 PM
When the chao started to squirm, I quickly but gently set it back down on the ground. "Sorry about that." I said honestly.

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 07:59 PM
the instant I was set down, I jumped away from Shadow, making sure i was at least 5 feet away...

Psychotic_Demon
October 1st, 2004, 12:47 AM
ooc: sry, guys. i`m gonna have to leave this rp. in too many others.

Pogiforce-14
October 1st, 2004, 02:27 AM
ooc: Shiney, I don't think chaos control has any power other than freezing time for a breif period and allowing the user to teleport. :\

parallelzero
October 1st, 2004, 02:34 AM
Knuckles noticed something in the corner of his eye. It was blue and gooey, but mot very big. "Sonic!" He shouted "Isn't this a part of Chaos!!"

Pogiforce-14
October 1st, 2004, 08:20 AM
I turned and sure enough, a glowing blue mass was pulsing on teh ground.It most definantly looked like part of Chaos. I stood ready and waiting to see if he would attack.

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 08:25 AM
An exclamation mark had appeared over my head at the mention on Chaos, and I flew over to the blue liquid. Once i decided it was indeed chaos, a heart appeared over my head, and I sat down and watched it.

Shiney
October 1st, 2004, 01:28 PM
ooc: Shiney, I don't think chaos control has any power other than freezing time for a breif period and allowing the user to teleport. :\

OOC: What I have found out about the chaos control, is that it is the ability to "alter time and space" Meaning, that you basically can do anyhting, if you know how, but that's just my take on it. I think LP should have the final say on what chaos control can do in his RP though.

"Chaos? What's that?" I asked, walking over to the blue liquid, and bending down to inspect it closely.

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 01:30 PM
"I wonder if he has emeralds.." I said wonderingly. yep, I was good with words, but my grammer was bad..

Pogiforce-14
October 1st, 2004, 01:34 PM
OOC: Chaos control is not LP's trademark, therefore LP does not get to decide. What decides is teh predetermined ability of it in both the game and anime. In there, the Chaos Control may have the abilty to alter space and time, but as a travel medium and not in general terms as you placed it. So you cannot actually heal someone with it, but you can go to other dimension with it.

ic: "better not touch it." I warned. "Chaos has been known to get very offensive, and you should probably not provoke him. "

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 01:36 PM
OOC: actually, if you think about it, it makes sence. stop time everywhere except the wound, and time would heal it without killing the one with the wound.

Pogiforce-14
October 1st, 2004, 01:40 PM
ooc: But it only stops time for the user. There is no sharing the effect. and even then it only lasts for breif intervals, so it would ahve to be done several times by the injured person to work like that.:\

Shiney
October 1st, 2004, 01:43 PM
ooc: But it only stops time for the user. There is no sharing the effect. and even then it only lasts for breif intervals, so it would ahve to be done several times by the injured person to work like that.:\

OOC: It was used in the game like that, and in the old mario games, we see mario shooting fireballs. Does he use the fireballs to start a campfire? No. Could he? Yes. However, since this is for debate, let's just let LP decide, since the limits of chaos control are not known, and it's LP's roleplay, reguardless of what sega has to say about it.

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 01:44 PM
OOC: there's really no proof for any of that. true, we know that chaos control only lasts for a limited time (though the question is for how long) but there is no proof that the effect cannot be shared. Besides, do you want my charecter crying up a storm because she's burned?

Pogiforce-14
October 1st, 2004, 01:44 PM
ooc:They never used teh Chaos emeralds in teh games to heal things. :\ They were generally jsut a power source and only rescently they were discovered as a magical source of trasnportation.

Shiney
October 1st, 2004, 01:45 PM
ooc:They never used teh Chaos emeralds in teh games to heal things. :\ They were generally jsut a power source and only rescently they were discovered as a magical source of trasnportation.

OOC: see comment about fireballs in above post, let's not fill this with OOC, just let LP decide.

Pogiforce-14
October 1st, 2004, 01:50 PM
ooc: I'd rather not give Chaos Control powers it most likely doesn't have. you Fire ball post is simply stating teh flammability of wood, something that is proven through teh laws of physics, however, since there is no proof that the time and space warp of the Chaos Emeralds can be shared, it doesn't fall under the same category. The Fire ball example is a poor simularity.

Shiney
October 1st, 2004, 01:52 PM
ooc: I'd rather not give Chaos Control powers it most likely doesn't have. you Fire ball post is simply stating teh flammability of wood, something that is proven through teh laws of physics, however, since there is no proof that the time and space warp of the Chaos Emeralds can be shared, it doesn't fall under the same category. The Fire ball example is a poor simularity.

OOC: There is no proof against it either, so how about a fair compromise? We let the subject drop, and let LP decide, since it's his roleplay? Either way is fine with me, I was just of the opinion that if you can alter time and space, that's basically allowing you to do almost anything. However there could be specific limitations, but we don't know. So let's just wait till LP gets here, since he's the boss, and let him decide?

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 01:53 PM
OOC: there's no proof aginst it either. now, any further OOC posts will be considered SPAM. I was the last one to post IC. therfore, either shiney or Pogi have to post.

Shiney
October 1st, 2004, 01:55 PM
OOc: actually pogi did, so it's my turn.

IC: "So, it's an intelligent creature?" I asked, straightening up, not out of fear, but out of courtesy should it be intelligent.

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 01:57 PM
I nodded. "chaos is cool!" I cheered. I hadn't seen Chaos around for a while. but his liquid flowed in me. how else could i be considered a Chaos Chao?

Pogiforce-14
October 1st, 2004, 01:59 PM
ooc: And you seem to depend too much on LP to make the decision.:\

ic: "As far as I can tell." i said. " jsut don't let it near you're Chaos Emerald, or it will get bigger."

ooc: misunderstanding FT's last post. :\

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 02:00 PM
"it won't risk it" I said, tapping my foot on the ground. "it won't run the risk of hurting me"

parallelzero
October 1st, 2004, 05:07 PM
OOC: *sigh* I shouldn't leave Pogi and Shiney alone anymore.... Anyways, in Sonic Heroes, Shadow uses a Chaos Emerald in their Team Attack, and it does indeed stop time for the rest of the team... As for the fireball thing, it doesnt in anyway mess up my RP so feel free. As for my next IC post... that could be a bit since Gundam Seed is on in a sec, XD

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 05:10 PM
OOC: I know. if you havn't figured out yet, leaving shiney and pogi together wihtout supervision is like haivng two saimese fighitng fish in a tank without dividers

IC: I started flapping my wings, trying to get to the air. I should probably return to the gardens. this was no place for a Chao.

parallelzero
October 1st, 2004, 05:23 PM
OOC: *Ties Pogi to a pole on the left corner to the RP, and ties Shiney to FT* There, you watch Shiney and ill watch Pogi, XD

IC: The glowing goop of Chaos began to form the body of Chaos 0. When it was finished, it just looked around at everyone.
"I don't think it wants to hurt us this time." said Knuckles. "I sure wish we could understand what it wanted though... Maybe we should take it along and see?"

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 05:26 PM
OOC: shiney would stick himself to me with super glue if I'd let him..

IC: When chaos formed himelf, I instantly cut out my flight, and jumped up and down, making typical happy Chao noises.

Shiney
October 1st, 2004, 05:27 PM
"Maybe she can translate for us." I said, indicating the chao.

OOC: I don't know about super glue, handcuffs yes, superglue, I'm not sure.

Flygon trainer
October 1st, 2004, 05:32 PM
"maybe" I said simply, running out of energy and sitting down. After all, not much happened in the gardens, and though I had lots of stanima, the excitement of today was a bit much..

Electric Hero
October 1st, 2004, 06:05 PM
ooc: sorry for no posting this afternoon , I was really away from my dear computer *hugs computer*

ic: I was almost paralyzed, Chaos right infront of me, I was ready to have a fight, but just if it was neccesary , "Chaos, what are you doing here?" I asked

parallelzero
October 3rd, 2004, 05:29 PM
OOC: Sorry for not postin this weekend guys, I had to work >.<

IC: A ball of orange light then came towards the ground, and with a bright flash, Tikal stood before them, looking worried. "It... it's you!" exclaimed Knuckles.
"Hello friends..." she said, "I have come to tell you something of the most urgency."
Chaos crossed its arms and watched, knowing that Tikal could tell them what was going on.
"Eggman has made a copy.. or clones as you call it, of Chaos, and is planning to set it loose." She told them, "but this is only part of his plan, I sadly do not know the rest. In light of this predicament, Chaos and I have decided to accompany you..."

Flygon trainer
October 3rd, 2004, 06:09 PM
"It won't work. you saw the artifical chaos on the ARK. Faliurs. if anything, if it was a suscessful project, it can just be defeated the way Chaos was before" I said. really, this was my first coherent scentence. I had been listening in to learn the grammer, I already knew the language.

Electric Hero
October 3rd, 2004, 07:04 PM
"we need to stop Eggman as fast as we can, if we don't hurry , maybe Eggman can make things even worse than they already are, but first we need to organize ourselves"

Pogiforce-14
October 4th, 2004, 08:37 AM
"Besides, he's made clones of shadow before, and they never worked right. And how an we be certain this isn't the clone Chaos? Why would the gaurdian deity of teh Chao bother helping us?

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 12:32 PM
"I was trapped within the Master Emerald with Chaos for years..." Tikal explained, "I can tell if this Chaos is real or not."
She turned to look at the sky.
"As for the cloning procedure, Eggman is utilising the power of a Chaos Emerald to enhance his cloning techniques."

Shiney
October 4th, 2004, 12:34 PM
"that makes sense." I said thinking through his plans. "If chaos energy can help Chaos and these clones, can it also harm them?" I asked, wondering if I would be able to use my chaos control against them.

Flygon trainer
October 4th, 2004, 04:10 PM
"guys... one thing you need to consider" I said, looking at Shadow. "if indeed these are exact clones of Chaos, we need to keep ALL emeralds away form him. We have to watch for the potential he can clone Perfect Chaos as well. and one is bad enough, we don't need more"

Pogiforce-14
October 4th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"The little Chao is right. WE dont' want any Shaos Emeralds near any Chaos. Even this one. He may mean well this time, but he will still flood everything within ten miles of himself if he becomes Perfect Chaos."

Flygon trainer
October 4th, 2004, 05:08 PM
"I'm not little!" I said hotheadedly. "okay, size wise, I am" i considered, sittign away form the others and sulking

Pogiforce-14
October 4th, 2004, 05:20 PM
ooc: THere is no wall in teh desert.:\

ic: I grinned at the little Chao and then put my attention back on Eggman's huge flying fortress that was still in sight, allbeit barely. "We should probably hurry while we can still catch him." I said decidedly.

Flygon trainer
October 4th, 2004, 05:23 PM
OOC: fine, I'll edit
IC: "cool! I wanna drive that ship!" I said. of course, Chao should never be trusted with anythign electronic, unless it was ment to be destroyed..

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 05:31 PM
"I admit it would not be in our best interest to give the original Chaos anymore then 4 Emeralds, and even if we give him any, it should only be used in an extreme situation." explained Tikal.

Shiney
October 4th, 2004, 05:32 PM
"Well then, let's get moving." I said, hoping we could end this before it became a disaster.

OOC: timeframe wise, is this after SA2 or after heroes? Eggman didn't have shadow closen until heroes, that's why I'm asking...

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"Well then, let's get moving." I said, hoping we could end this before it became a disaster.

OOC: timeframe wise, is this after SA2 or after heroes? Eggman didn't have shadow closen until heroes, that's why I'm asking...
OOC: It's supposed to be after SA2. Just because SH was a seperate title from the series.

Pogiforce-14
October 4th, 2004, 05:36 PM
ooc: Just wanted to let you know, FT pmed me and has tld me after today she will be off the internet till next monday. She has put me in charge of her characters during that time frame. FT, let ne know whenever you would like me to take over, or if you'd like to finish today off yourself.

ic: "well then, let's hurry." I said, beginning to run. "We got ourselves an adventure on our hands, and I don't want to miss it!"

Flygon trainer
October 4th, 2004, 05:38 PM
OOC: I'll handle the rest of today.

IC: I took to the air, trying to keep pace with sonic since i flew faster than I ran. it was difficult, and i had to press myself to match Sonic's speed.

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 05:40 PM
OOC: FT, do you absolutely need your character controlled by someone else while you're absent? I just don't want it to effect my RP in any way, and your character could just as easily fit right back in later.

Flygon trainer
October 4th, 2004, 05:42 PM
OOC: pogi's a good RPer, I know he can compensate for my charecter.

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 05:44 PM
OOC: As you wish....
IC: "Hey Sonic! Wait up!" Knuckles yelled as he began to run, Tikal and Chaos following behind. " I can see Eggman's ship on the horizon, but shouldn't we find the other emerald's first?"

Pogiforce-14
October 4th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"Later." I grinned, looking back at them behind me. "take eggman down now, find emeralds later. That's the policy for the day!" I laughed. "And if you guys don't speed up, you'll fail that policy!"

Shiney
October 4th, 2004, 05:49 PM
"Speak for yourself, Sonic." I said from right beside him. Why should I feel guilty about using the Chaos control for no reason?

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 05:51 PM
"Okay... I think..." Knuckles said to himself as he began to run faster. He quickly glanced to his side and saw something pink in the distance. "Hey Sonic! Here comes your girlfriend!" He laughed.

Flygon trainer
October 4th, 2004, 05:51 PM
"A chao can only move so fast!" I said, flying right above him. it was straining me, but I had to keep up..

Pogiforce-14
October 4th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I saw the straining Chao and in a split second I had jumped up and caught it in my arms and continued running. I wasn't sure if it was safe to bring a Chao with us where we were going, but it was probably safer than leaving it alone in the desert. When Knuckles mentioned Girlfriend, I looked over and noticed a pink blur in the distance. "Oh no, not Amy!" I groaned.

Shiney
October 4th, 2004, 05:54 PM
"Huh?" I looked over to where sonic was staring, and noticed that pink hedghog form the G.U.N. island. "So amy is her name?" I asked, still keeping pace with sonic.

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"This should be good for a laugh..." Knuckles chuckled under his breath as Amy caught up. Knuckles noticed something blue in her hand. "Sonic!" She has a Chaos Emerald!!"
He then quickly glanced at Eggman's ship again, and realized where it was going. "Eggman is heading towards Angel Island! He's going after the Master Emerald!!"

Flygon trainer
October 4th, 2004, 05:58 PM
OOC: hey pokemaster, mind if you make it so Cream and Cheese are with Amy? That way Toklata can have a rivalry going.

IC: I noticed a change in Sonic's voice, and despite my dislike of being carried, I decided not to struggle and see if I could be of assistance.

Pogiforce-14
October 4th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"HOw did she catch up?!" I asked in suprise. " She was never a good runner! I used to have to carry her all over the palce whenever she got in the way during a chase!"

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 05:59 PM
OOC: I was gonna introduce them later but now will work...
Sorry guys, i gtg for the night, ill post in the mornin....

Electric Hero
October 4th, 2004, 06:32 PM
ooc: sorry for no posting

ic: then the Tornado flied above Sonic, Amy , Knuckles , Shadow, I can fly the Tornado a little faster than Sonic can, "anybody want a little ride?" I laughed

Pogiforce-14
October 5th, 2004, 02:24 AM
"Sure!" I said, jumping up on the Tornado." Just be sure to leave Amy behind."

"You wouldn't leave me behind." Teh Chao I was carrying said.

"That's because I know you won't annoy me to death."

parallelzero
October 5th, 2004, 02:46 AM
"You should stop playing with that girls heart Sonic." Knuckles shouted to him, "I think I'll go look for the remaining Emeralds!"
As Knuckles turned he saw Cream and Cheese flying after the Tornado.

Pogiforce-14
October 5th, 2004, 03:14 AM
'I ain't playing with her heart, she's playing with my patience." I countered. "Let's go tails, we gotta catch eggman!"

Electric Hero
October 5th, 2004, 02:00 PM
"right away , Sonic" then I accelerate and I flew even higher, chasing the eggcarrier

Shiney
October 5th, 2004, 02:04 PM
I sped after them, letting my air shoes go to their top speed, and just barely keeping pace with the tornado. "Idiot. He doesn't even think before he charges in blidnly." I thought to myself, even though I was following him.

Pogiforce-14
October 5th, 2004, 05:04 PM
I put hte Chao in the back seat and seat belted it in. It didn't seem to like being pampered, but I had not time to worry aobut that now. I climbed up onto teh wings so I could get a better look. The Egg Fortress, since it was obviously too big to be the eggcarrier, seemed to notice us and brougth its guns to bare. " Hey Tails, do you have the machine guns ready?" I called to him in the pilot's seat.

parallelzero
October 6th, 2004, 01:53 PM
"It seems we have some intruders!" laughed Eggman from inside the giant machine. "Prepare all cannons! Fire!"

Meanwhile, Knuckles, Tikal and Chaos were running past the giant ship, heading towards Angel Island. They definately couldn't let Eggman get the Master Emerald!

Electric Hero
October 6th, 2004, 02:26 PM
"They are ready Sonic!" then I evaded the cannons , and started to shoot the machine guns at the Eggcarrier

parallelzero
October 7th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Upon arrival to Angel Island, Knuckles ran to check on the emerald. Thankfully it was safe. Something suddenly caught Chaos' attention. On the ground was a puddle of translucent red water moving around. It sudenly formed a duplicate of Chaos!
"So it's true!" exclaimed Knuckles, watching the red blob. He then realized he had a Chaos Emerald from earlier.
"Is it just me, or are we in trouble?"

Flygon trainer
October 7th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I fiddled with the seatbelt for a moment, beofre managing to get it off and flying into the air, to make a smaller target. I knew about the egg fortress from certain robots that talked too much, and I decided to try and get above the ship, to land on it, then be considerably safe.

Pogiforce-14
October 7th, 2004, 06:10 PM
I felt the wind blow through my fur in an exhilerating way. In one pass over the Eggcarrier, I jumped from the Tornado and curled up into a ball before I bounced about between teh cannons, smashing them to peices as I went.

Shiney
October 8th, 2004, 11:09 AM
I had used the chaos control to warp aboard the egg carrier, to one of the interior rooms. I was looking for the control room, when suddenly, a red liquid took shape in front of me, looking just like Chaos. Without a word, I stepped back, and prepared to fight it...

OOC: Two quesitons: First, I know if it gets a chaos emerald itself, it will grow stronger, but can a chaos attack such as chaos spear or sonic wind hurt it? Secondly, since either way it will be a chaos 0 or 1, they shouldn't be too hard to beat, correct?

parallelzero
October 8th, 2004, 02:22 PM
OOC: I never said Eggman didnt make any modifications to the clone, now did i? XD

Shiney
October 8th, 2004, 03:29 PM
OOC: I never said Eggman didnt make any modifications to the clone, now did i? XD

OOC: No, you didn't, but that still doesn't answer my quesiton. X_X

Flygon trainer
October 8th, 2004, 04:17 PM
with a quick movement of my wings, I managed to avoid the ships slipstream, and land on it. I ducked down, before glansing around for a way to get inside the ship..

parallelzero
October 8th, 2004, 04:55 PM
OOC: No, you didn't, but that still doesn't answer my quesiton. X_X
OOC: XD I guess those attacks would work on Chaos 0 or 1, not saying that it could kill it, but hurt it, but I wouldnt attempt going any higher then that. Knowing me i didnt unerstand the question, XD

IC: "Dr. Eggman, sir," the small blue robot reported, "Shadow is in the cloning lab, while the others are preparing to board, what should we do?"
Eggman examined a nearby moniter.
"Leave Shadow to the second Chaos clone." He said. suddenly changing the moniter to a view of the outside. " As for Sonic and fox boy, deploy the E00-456 Jetter. It shouldn't have any problems. I'm going to Angel Island, I have more pressing matters there."
"As you wish Doctor..."

The red blob standing in front of Shadow molded it's body and took the form of a young girl.....

Meanwhile, on the deck, a hatch slowly began to open, revealing a Jet Plane. After sighting the Tornado, it took off after it, shooting cannons at it.

parallelzero
October 8th, 2004, 04:59 PM
OOC: I'll delete this post and post IC after you explain. Is this just a random girl, or is it looking like Maria?
OOC: Maria, I didn't know how else to put it, XD

Shiney
October 8th, 2004, 05:03 PM
OOC: All right then, the theme for this post is: http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdreamcast/sonic/music/sonic_remix/07_-_When_We_Reach_You_~Could_It_Be_Right~.mp3 (Not the lyrics, if you can understand them, but mainly it's the instrumental)

I stood there for a moment, before saying "What an underhanded tactic. I thought the Doctor was above that." I looked around, and then started walking, intending to simply walk past the clone...

Flygon trainer
October 8th, 2004, 05:42 PM
OOC: is the Chao like, beign blatently ignored?

IC: After findign a slight weakness in the metal, I used my charp claws to cut a large circle, before dropping inside the ship. I looked aorund, and recognised the area as the reactor. I would have said it was nuculear, but I couldn't be certian. I made a mental note of the area, then left the room, searching for the pilot..

Shiney
October 8th, 2004, 06:01 PM
OOC: is the Chao like, beign blatently ignored?

IC: After findign a slight weakness in the metal, I used my charp claws to cut a large circle, before dropping inside the ship. I looked aorund, and recognised the area as the reactor. I would have said it was nuculear, but I couldn't be certian. I made a mental note of the area, then left the room, searching for the pilot..

OOC: No, shadow just hasn't reached you yet. Unless you were referring to the chaos clone. *Realizes FT used the word "like" in that context* 0_0;;

parallelzero
October 8th, 2004, 06:06 PM
The clones hand extended backwards and grabbed hold of Shadow's neck, raising him into the air....

Meanwhile on Angel Island...
"I see you have met Chaos-C, one of my 3 Chaos clones!" cackled Eggman as he appeared in front of Knuckles, Tikal and Chaos. "Your original Chaos pales in comparison to Chaos- C!!"

Shiney
October 8th, 2004, 06:09 PM
As the clone grabbed my neck and lifted me, I grimaced, and said "You look like Maria, but I know you aren't, and that's all I need." I said, and lifted both my air shoes to face the clone, each making a slight ringing noise, like a camera just before it flashes...

parallelzero
October 8th, 2004, 06:13 PM
OOC: FT, Eggman is on Angel Island now....

Flygon trainer
October 8th, 2004, 06:14 PM
OOC: then who the heck is piloting that ship?

parallelzero
October 8th, 2004, 06:24 PM
OOC: His robot, who else, if nobody was piloting hed be a pretty bad genius, XD

Flygon trainer
October 8th, 2004, 06:28 PM
OOC: a robot? this is going to be fun...

IC: I managed to sneak to the control room, and looked around, identifiying the pilot robot. I smiled slightly, preparing my sharp claws. that robot was about to be torn to shreds.. this ship was going down..

Electric Hero
October 8th, 2004, 06:42 PM
ooc: sorry for no posting

ic: I saw a jet plane behind the Tornado , shooting at us, I evaded some attacks then I made a somersault in the air and I was behind the jet plane, then I started to counter-attack with some missiles

Pogiforce-14
October 9th, 2004, 05:55 AM
ooc ;I'm lost everywhere troday. :\ What happened?

Flygon trainer
October 9th, 2004, 05:57 AM
OOC: I'm inside the ship, and Eggman has a jet plane after Tails's Tornado. and as soon as LP shows up and posts, robots are going to be shredded..

Pogiforce-14
October 9th, 2004, 07:16 AM
I finally stopepd spinning and grinend at teh carnage I started. None of teh cannons nearby were left standing. There was a ldder nearby to a door inside.I ran up teh ladder and opened the door. to a long steel hallway. I ran down it, looking fro anyway to teh bridge. I wasn't sure what was going on outside, but I was going to stop whoever was driving this thing.

Flygon trainer
October 9th, 2004, 04:07 PM
I lept on the back of the pilot robot, attempting to dig my claws into it, so that I could tear it to peices...

Pogiforce-14
October 9th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I walked into the cockpit and was met with teh sight of the little Chao trying to kill the robot piloting the ship. I smiled in amusement. "I think it'll take more than that, little buddy." I said.

Flygon trainer
October 9th, 2004, 06:21 PM
I did not hear him, instead tearing the metal away, and exposing the circutry. Scanning over the wires, I managed to identify the main electric cord, and placed my claws under it, ready to either disconnect it, or slice it in two.

Pogiforce-14
October 9th, 2004, 06:24 PM
'I wouldn't do that if I were you.' i said, running up to the Chao. "you could electrocute yourself. Try it like this." I then [picke dthe Chao up off the robot and kicked teh robot hard and he went flying into the window, breaking through it, and fell thousands of feet to teh gorund. I coudln't see it, But i'd bet he exploded as soon as he hit.

Flygon trainer
October 9th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Once the robot was gone, I gave my best innocent look, trying to create the illusion that i did not jump from a moving plane, break into Eggman's flying fortress, and nearly destroy the pilot robot, all without being noticed. nope.

I had a feeling Sonic wasn't about to fall for it...

parallelzero
October 9th, 2004, 06:34 PM
"Emergency! Emergency" The ship sounded as 10 robots with large guns appeared before Sonic and the Chao, their large guns pointed at them.

Flygon trainer
October 9th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"uh-oh... Sonic, get out of here, I'll deal with these 'bots" I said confitently, getting ready for battle.

Electric Hero
October 9th, 2004, 06:47 PM
after some missiles, I destroyed the jet plane. I sped up and I was in front of the Eggcarrier. With a mirror , I loked backwards and I saw Sonic and the little Chao in the cockpit , "Hey Sonic! here I am! jump inside the Tornado!" I yelled

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 11:23 AM
'oh please, me run from a fight?" I said, laughing as I faced the robots. "You apparently don't know me very well."

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 11:27 AM
"Hey, not like YOU ever ventured into the dark Garden" I said, jumping on one of the robots and working through the metal. or, just stalling so that the other robots would try to shoot me..

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 11:30 AM
"if I knew where it was, I probably would!" I countered as I slammed into a robot, knocking him and the one he fell into against the ground. "Sonic the HEdgehog faces any challenge!"

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 11:45 AM
At this, I noticed a blue box nearby, and after tearing apart the robot I was currently on, smashed it, revealing a Chao key. "you're going to find out soon, cause i have ot return to the gardens for a little while anyway" I siad, hopping onto another robot.

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 11:47 AM
"Fine." i said, grabbing up the key and twirled it slightly. I then rammed my fist into another robot and then culred up into a ball and bounced like a pinball between three more, knocking them down.

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 11:50 AM
I lost track of my actions, but when I regained thought process again, I noticed that there were a lot of metal peices scattering the ground, and one robot left standing. "I'll leave this one to you" I said, backign off, nearing exaustion.

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 11:52 AM
I rolled up into a ball and charged right at the last remaining robot and tore right through his middle. "Easy." I scoffed. "Eggamn needs to build better robots."

ooc: Ft, no offense, but if you wanted to do a lot of killing you hsould have chosen something a little more destructive than a Chao. :\

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 11:59 AM
OOC: I know, but I get a score for uniqueness at least ^_^; besides that, you've never seen an upset chao in the gardens, I have, it ain't pretty.

IC: "okay, that's over. see ya" I said, running out of the room.

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 12:01 PM
ooc: Upset chaos? I've seen the mad, but it's just a little baby crying. Not exactly a raging robot destroying wrath. :\

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 12:05 PM
OOC: actually, my devil chao attacked eggman. and I mean that literally. besides that, in Sonic heroes, you have a dark chao throwing bombs at you. that ain't docile.

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 12:09 PM
ooc: don't rcall any bomb chucking Chaos, but even if there are some, I odn't see your character carrying around a supply of bombs. :P

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 12:12 PM
OOC: I know. but it seemed more logical to rely on claws and enogugh power in the strength catagory to tear apart robots. and then act cute and innocent later :P

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 12:17 PM
ooc :Althoguh you forgot one thing: Chaos don't ahve claws. :D

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 12:21 PM
OOC: devil chao normally don't have white splashes on them either.

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 12:45 PM
ooc: a color variation, just like Pokemon, but the body doesn't change it's physical structure. :\

Electric Hero
October 11th, 2004, 08:05 PM
zzzzzzzzz, can we continue the rp?

Pogiforce-14
October 12th, 2004, 08:34 AM
ooc: Once someone else who's in a more active position posts. :\ Me and FT really have nothign to do since we obliterated all the robots in the ship.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 08:57 AM
OOC: you DO have that chao key...

parallelzero
October 12th, 2004, 11:53 AM
OOC: Note to self... dont leave FT and Pogi alone anymore, XD
Hey, Ive had a lot of homework, so I havent been posting as much lately!

IC: The jet Tails was fighting off suddenly began to transform, It became a robot and began swiping a sword at the Tornado.

Eggman's ship suddenly began to shake, without a pilot, it was on a crash course to Angel Island!

Pogiforce-14
October 12th, 2004, 02:04 PM
OOC: you DO have that chao key...

ooc: So I'm supposed to just run off to the Chao Garden and let everyone else fight? Even for me that's out of character.

parallelzero
October 12th, 2004, 02:22 PM
OOC: vv; *ties Pogi to one end of the RP and FT to the other*

Electric Hero
October 12th, 2004, 03:10 PM
"woa!" I evaded some attacks of the crazy flying robot (the jet plane) then I made another transformation , my Tornado transformed into another robot. "hehehe , I play with big toys too, Eggman" but my robot had the same machine-guns and the missiles.

ooc: the "Robo-Tornado" looked like the same transformation of the Tornado in Sonic Adventure 2 , but it had arms , in the right arm the machine-guns, and in the left hand the missiles

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 04:02 PM
OOC: at least GET my charecter there.

IC: I sat aginst the wall, my energy totally spent. I was starved, and the only food i could eat was back home..

Pogiforce-14
October 12th, 2004, 04:44 PM
ooc: *cuts ropes and jumps back into rp*

ic: Teh little Chao seemed spent. I vaguely recalled that for some reason Eggman always had a portal to the Chao garden in his flying fortresses for some odd reason and figured it best to take the little Chao there to get some rest. I picked it up in my arms and after several minutes of wandering I foudn said portal. I placed the key in the locking mechanism and turned it. the portal began to glow and I stepped in, being enveloped by the light.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 05:15 PM
OOc: Pogi, get me out of these ropes, if you could. beign able to use a laptop instead is fine and dandy, but the power's about to run out..

IC: once the light faded, I leaped out of Sonic's arms, recognising the area as a Chao garden. it wasn't the Chao garden, but it'd do just fine. I ran over to a nearby tree, flying up and plucking one of the fruits off it. the weight of it pulled me down and caused me to get buried for a moment, but i got out with the fruit and began eating it.

Pogiforce-14
October 12th, 2004, 05:26 PM
ooc: *Cuts FT free and uses Cure Magic to recharge laptop.*

ic: I chuckled slightly as I watched the little CHao begin to eat with enthusiasm. With this little guy safely out of the wya, I begna to walk back to the portal. Tails and Knuckles still needed my help.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 05:29 PM
I finished the fruit quickly, and deciding i was done eating, followed Sonic. After all, I could get a feeling that I'd be safest with him, or somebody at least.

Pogiforce-14
October 12th, 2004, 05:30 PM
We passe dback through the portal and as soon as we reappeared, we foudn ourselves completely surrounded by robots. "Well this is dnady." I grinned. "we get to have to brawls within an hour. This must be my lucky day."