PDA

View Full Version : X.:The Crystal Waters:.X

Legendary_Pokegirl
September 29th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Introduction: The moon was full, and the moons reflection shone beautifully across the calm water. A ship, with black sails, and a skull emplaced on it pulled into a foggy cove. The yells of the people aboard, destroyed the peaceful setting. There was no land in sight, except for a small island. The ship immediately headed towards it.
"Finally! We have found the treasure of The Crystal Waters!" exclaimed one of the pirates.
"Its been 5 years, since we set out in hope of finding it!" Out of all the pirates that had found treasure, these pirates were the most excited of them all. Suddenly the ship pulled to a stop, jerking the pirates forward, and soon after creaking was heard underneath them. The pirates finally took the time to notice that all around them were ships and skulls.
"What the!?" exclaimed a pirate who had just pulled his head up from the side of the ship. "The water is shallow, and there seems to be some sparkling rocks all over the bottom!"
Right away, the whole crew, including the captain, walked over to the side of the boat and looked down.
"Indeed..." began the captain.Well then, are you just going to sit there you fools! Off the ship! Go investigate!"
The crew gulped. What had happened to all those other people who had come to get the treasure? But they had to do what the captain said, or their throats would be slit. So, all at once the crew jumped off the side of the boat, and landed in the shallow water. The water was up to their ankles. One man bent down and picked up one of the rocks.
"Its a crystal, sir! There are thousands of them!"
The captain smiled, and his eyes shifted to the treasure resting on the island. Beside it, hung on a tree branch, was a rope, and attached to that rope was a body. But the captain kept staring at the treasure, and ignored what the crew was saying to him. It was like he was in a trance. Suddenly, he snapped out of his trance. He had heard his men screaming. When the captain turned around, his crew was gone, and all he could see was the crystals and a black arm being pulled into the ground. The captain was shocked. What had just happened!?
He looked around him, he was scared. Suddenly, something reached up the side of the boat and grabbed him by the arm. The captain was too shocked to say anything, or to yell for help. Not that it would do him any good. In moments, the captain was dragged under the crystals and was never seen again. The treasure of The Crystal Waters, was known to be cursed, but no one ever knew about the monster that guarded it. Well, those who did...didnt exactly live to tell the tale.

Plot: This adventure takes place 15 years after the captain and his crew disappeared. King Siren, has ordered some ordinary people in his kingdom, to go search for The Treasure of The Crystal Waters. They will cross the ocean on a ship called The Jewel, fighting pirates, monsters, .etc. Our characters will be the crew members, and once we get a good amount of members, we will decide on a captain. ^^

Character Profiles: The amount of people RPing is unlimited. So anyone can join. ^^
The profiles shall look like this:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Weapons:
Items:
History:

Psychotic_Demon
September 29th, 2004, 06:44 PM
sounds good!^^

Name: saphira moonstream
Description: sapphire eyes, a light blue sleeveless shirt, blue pants, and a silver cape.
Personality: a bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, and a kind and loyal friend. (if ya can get that close to her)
Weapons: double sided blade, bow and arrow.
Items: herbs, weapon sharpeners (rocks), some food, and a sapphire cut into a rose on a silver chain.
History: will unveal itself as the rp goes on.

done.

Electric Hero
September 29th, 2004, 07:50 PM
cool

Name: Max
Description: Blue eyes, black hair in an anime hairstyle, black boots,pants, shirt, cape , and gloves
Personality: friendly , brave, strong, mysterious sometimes
Weapons: a silver sword and shield and bow and arrows & his electric power
Items: medicine , some food
History: has electric power since he was born, the rest is almost a mistery that few people know.

Legendary_Pokegirl
September 30th, 2004, 04:08 AM
Thanks for joining guys. ^^ Im going to put my profile down now.

Name: Sierra
Description: Sierra has waist length brown hair, and brown eyes. She wears a red bandana on her head as well. Sierra also wears big brown boots, and a brown leather vest, and pants. Underneath her vest, Sierra wears just a normal t-shirt, with the sleeves taken off.
Personality: Sierra can be very serious at time, but loves to joke around. She always has something to say. She is also a loyal, and good friend.
Weapons: Two throwing knives, and a sword.
Items: Sierra will never go anywear without some food and medicine, and carries a torn bag around with her wherever she goes. There is to much stuff in there to name.
History: Sierra prefers not to talk about her past, except that she was poor when the king selected her to look for The Treasure of The Crystal Waters.

Psychotic_Demon
September 30th, 2004, 09:21 AM
i forgot to metion, my char has ice powers!^^ *freezes everyone in sight*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 30th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Name: Acarty Namly
Description: He is tll and has short brown hair. He also has brown eyes and wears jeans normally.He also wears a black shirt.
Personality: He is easygoing and has an awesome sence of humor, but he also has a horrible temper, if he gets agry or is stading up for a frined he goes nuts!
Weapons:two swords, and also has mind-based powers.
Items: A large kit of survival gear and stuff (More will be explained in RP)
History: UNKNOWN

Psychotic_Demon
September 30th, 2004, 03:13 PM
hi jar-head!!!^^ (MA told me ur nickname!)

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 03:15 PM
how many members are needed to start?

Psychotic_Demon
September 30th, 2004, 03:19 PM
i dunno. i hope we start soon. theres already four! (i just had to clarify that. =P)

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 03:21 PM
i hope we start soon.

me too

Midori Chi
September 30th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Ummm..may I join?

Name:Genny
Description:skinny,long green hair,brown tank-top,blue jeans,brown boots,brown bandana
Personality:serious in a funny way,mysterious,SO serious,she can make pretty good jokes(very much like me...)
Weapons:chain/whip-can also do special things like fire whip,water whip,etc.
Items:telescope,sun glasses,journal
History:her mom had died but not her dad,and her dad wanted her to do something exciting in her life

Mari
September 30th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Is it alright if I join?

Name: Aria [She uses the name Yoko, though]

Description: Aria has long-a few inches below her shoulder- golden hair, which she always tuck in under a cap. She has pale blue eyes that makes her look more innocent. She often wears loose and big shirts and baggy pants.

Personality: A tomboy. Aria has a very upbeat attitude; she is almost never sad or angry. She is also quite naive and is very daring for a girl he age.

Weapons: A sword that is oddly resembling a dragon and bow and arrow.

Items: She carries a backpack with many food, all those she likes at least and some medical gears. She also wears a necklace that has a tear drop as a pendant.

History: Aria was found outside a burning castle when she was eleven months old. Two farmers took her in and treated her as their own. Her parents kept the fact about her being found, though they did tell her she was adopted. They also didn't tell her that she is a daughter of the king.

Psychotic_Demon
October 1st, 2004, 12:45 AM
HI, PEOPLES!!!^^ now can we start?!

Midori Chi
October 1st, 2004, 02:55 PM
yeah,when are we gonna start??

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 2nd, 2004, 12:23 PM
We can start anytime you like. ^^ You dont have to wait.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 2nd, 2004, 12:38 PM
someone just start us off and just so you know DE DONT CALLME JAR-HEAD!!! *calms down*

Electric Hero
October 2nd, 2004, 11:14 PM
ooc:well, then I will start

ic: The night was cold, I was on the deck of a ship, called The Jewel, King Siren ordered some ordinary people for some kind of 'job' , downstairs , the King and his guards and other people were preparing a meeting with 'us' , I think, I was the last person to join, but the first person to be in the ship. 2 guards were 'protecting' the door to downstairs , I say protecting, becuase they said "are you a person that joined for the job? if not we will protect this door from you or another people that are not in this group of idiots, I mean heroes". Anyway , I was standing still ,there, alone , in this cold night where the moon shines a lot.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 12:24 PM
I was, or so i thought the first person on the ship they called The Jewel As i boarded it i walked downstairs to find someone else down there already. "Hey" I said simply sitting down across the table from him.

Midori Chi
October 3rd, 2004, 01:30 PM
ic:My father gave me a hug and I was walking toward the dock and then to the boat that read,"The Jewel" I was soon on the boat and I stared at everyone in the ship with me.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 3rd, 2004, 01:47 PM
Sierra walked aboard The Jewel, and looked around curiously. She had never been on such a big ship before, for once she felt special. She looked around the ship, and soon found a group of people.
Im so excited! Sierra thought. This is gonna be so cool!
Sierra then walked over to the small group of people.
"Hi, my name is Sierra. May I ask of your names?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 01:53 PM
"I am Acarty, pleased to meet you maam" I told the girl who had questioned us.

Electric Hero
October 3rd, 2004, 02:46 PM
As i boarded it i walked downstairs to find someone else down there already. "Hey" I said simply sitting down across the table from him.

"Hey"

"Hi, my name is Sierra. May I ask of your names?"

"Hi, I'm Max, nice to meet you

Psychotic_Demon
October 3rd, 2004, 04:05 PM
saphira looked up at the dark evening sky, watching the moon shine brightly. she then stepped onto the vast ship, looking around and trying to detimind when they were set to leave. a little further away, she could see a group of people, all talking and smiling. saphira didnt smile.

she walked over to them. "does anyone know when we are to leave?" she asked in a soft voice.

William
October 4th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Name: William Tag

Description: 5'8 with brown hair and grey eyes. His hair is a decent length and split down the middle. He wears black canvas slacks and a white loose fiting shirt. He is built well enough for a small frame, having a six pack on his abs. He is tanned slightly showing he has done work before. He feet fill leather boots, and a black tri corner hat tops his head angled over his face.

Personality: Matured by work in the fields and on the sea, he is quiet as he goes about his business. Not so much as intelligent, but he is full of wit and a **** good quick thinker. Alluring cause he stays aloof, its difficult to catch his way of thinking and understanding. He'll defend anybody though thats being assulted, but if you do wrong to him, there aint none that can save ya.
Weapons: Machete which hangs from his left side, boot knife, Beat'em Stick
Items: Sack of belongs which hangs from beat'em stick, spare shirt and under garments, some meal, tabacco, pipe, lighters, bandages.

History: Born and raised on a farm, he worked the fields and tended the animals. Helping raise his 7 siblings he learned how to cook, sew and take care of himself as well as others. At the age of 14 he got picked up by his crazy uncle and sold into slavery. At the age of 17 he jumped over board off of the ship he was enslaved on and for the past two years has been doing various jobs. For his jack of all trade abilities is why he got dded on to this crew.

(((Hope it aint too late to join but it seems you could use a larger crew)))

William walks up on deck and looks around for where to report. He sees the others gathering at various spots but none that look like they are in command. He makes his way down to where the cotts for sleeping are and sets his stuff down as he lays upon one.
If they want every one to report, theyll give a call.

Midori Chi
October 4th, 2004, 01:54 PM
ic:I heard a voice and turned around to see. A girl was asking,"Does anyone know where we are to leave?" I responded to her,"I have no clue...I just got on this boat a minute ago." Then, I lay on my bed.

Electric Hero
October 4th, 2004, 04:00 PM
I asked a guard "hey monkey (he looked like a monkey) , when this 'meeting' gonna start?" he replid "you shut your mouth you..." , "woo, calm down, monkey" , then he took out his ax and he got closer to me running he was going to attack, I took out my sword really fast, he made a swing , but I blocked the attack. "monkey, calm down" , then he made another swings and I blocked them, then with the alomst plain part of the blade of my sword , I hitted him in the back of his head and I knocked him out. "sorry but you were ,almost, begging me to do it". My sword was still outside but I didn't care so I ested on the wall.

Psychotic_Demon
October 4th, 2004, 04:13 PM
ooc:putted?

ic: saphira shrugged and walked out onto the deck. the nights canvas was specked with evening stars, complete with a full moon. the sky always fasinated saphira for some reason...

Mari
October 4th, 2004, 07:18 PM
"Now dear, remember, your identity shall remain hidden."

Her mother had told her this so many times but still, she couldn't understand why. But she never protested. She would only nod and speak as if it wasn't troubling her. If only her parents were observant, they would have quickly known that she did not want to hide her true identity from everbody.

"Should you reveal yourself, you will face consequences." Now, it was her father's stern yet protective voice speaking.

"Hai, kaa-san. 'tuo-san. I'll keep that in mind." The girl said as she adjusted her cap as a sign of her promise. She flashed them a cheery grin then bowed. She lifted her head and gave each a quick hug, saying her farewells. Her mother kissed her on the forehead and gave her a necklace.

"That necklace had been passed through many generations; my mother gave me this and so I pass it on to you."

Her father also gave her a good-luck charm; his most prized possesion, his sword. "Never let your guard down." He said simply, smiling warmly at her.

The girl bowed once again and thanked them. With wonderful gifts--no...treasures--she knew she would always be safe. She gracefully spun and headed out the door, daring not to look back for she might feel the pain and sadness she once felt.

"Sayonara...until we meet again." She whispered softly.
---
Aria embarked on the ship known as The Jewel. She halted and checked on her cap, tucking every loose strand of her golden hair inside of it. She, now regaining her composure, continued on her way on the ship. She quickly spotted a small group and slowly walked towards them. Hello, Yoko, Goodbye, Aria... She thought as she took a deep breath. She then greeted the group, saying a simple yet kind "Hello".

Electric Hero
October 4th, 2004, 08:21 PM
"Hi" I replied to the 'boy' who have just walked in.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 5th, 2004, 04:15 AM
Sierra hopped onto the side of the boat, and sat down, not loosing her balance once. She looked into the water, and began to think. What kind of treasure are they looking for? And what kind of dangers will they run into along the way? Why did King Siren choose her to be part of the crew? I mean, she is poor, and has stolen many things from his kingdom in order to survive. Though Sierra did not remain nervous for long.

The full moon was casting a beatiful glow across the ocean, and the waves were delightful to Sierra's ears. This is what she had dreamed of all her life. Sailing the oceans, in hope of finding treasure. Sierra then turned and looked at the crew, who were all standing around doing what they thought best.
Well, I hope this trip is worth while... she thought...

William
October 5th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Having waited long enough William rolls off of his cot that he was laying on and returns to the upper deck. He sounds the docking bell, all he seeing about him were kids. As the crew begins to notice the sound William looks about and begins to approach them.

"What is this? Are we not the crew that is to sail this vessell? Who than was appointed captain...all of you can barely use your wieght combine to draw the sails!! And I know I was not given the command. "

The manner he spoke was not insulting in its tone, but inquisitive. Obviously if he was to be out at sea he did not want to be stuck by land. But he mustve figured that the others were restless waiting about as well.

Electric Hero
October 5th, 2004, 02:24 PM
I went to the upper deck , then I rested on my sword, after 10 minutes a guard told us to go downstairs again, the King was ready to start the meeting. Everyone went downstairs but I stayed there, I didn't heard very well what the guard told us. I was still there in the upper deck. When the King was infront of everyone, he noticed that I wasn't there. "can someone go upstairs and bring Max here?" said the King; "that is not neccesary, I'm already here", "hm, well, let's start the meeting!"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 5th, 2004, 02:27 PM
"What is this? Are we not the crew that is to sail this vessell? Who than was appointed captain...all of you can barely use your wieght combine to draw the sails!! And I know I was not given the command. "

"We are as uninformed as you who is the captian of this vessel? I too would like to know, but i would also like to know why you are insulting the people you will be sailing with..." I asked him.

I then decided i had said enough and walked iver to where our cots were located and found two people already there. I stuffed my things on one and spoke to one of the charcters, the one that was slightly red in the face and appeared to have just knocked out one of the 'Dumb' guyards.

William
October 5th, 2004, 05:59 PM
((( can we get a scene check please, where is everyone...are there guards and is the King on the ship? we need unity and not all doing their own things.)))

Shaking his head with a grin upon his lips. Such young ones care to talk in such ways, wait until they are upon the seas, the youths tone will change. He lets the rude remark go unnoticed, waiting for a more proper responce from any who feels they can speak for themselves.

(((question, why is the crew comprised of little peoples..I mean un seaworthy sprouts who dont even have enough years to be trained as a cabin servent...not to insult Im just asking)))

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 6th, 2004, 07:23 AM
because we all put down our real ages probly...

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 6th, 2004, 12:22 PM
OCC: Uhhh...*thinks* Hmmm...I dont know. XD They arent very accurate ages for crew members are they?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 6th, 2004, 12:24 PM
no its because this isn't A NORMAL VOYAGE ITS ON p.c. (SRY BOUT CAPS LOCK IM LAZY)

William
October 6th, 2004, 12:34 PM
(((Im not complaing Ijust wonder how much thought is put into character creation, oh well...who are we waiting for to post?)))

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 6th, 2004, 12:40 PM
I then heard the call that the meeting was abou to start so i got up from my bed and walked over to the door the gouard was guarding. "Can i get in yet?" I asked the big dude who seemed almost like a statue. "ya go ahead" he said moving his axe of the way. I then opened the door and walked in. I found this room much cleaner than the others. It appeared to be the captians quarters/ office/ kitchen.

OOC: Can i be the captian as well as my charcter? I dont want to be the king just the captian.

Midori Chi
October 6th, 2004, 02:33 PM
ooc:I'm confused... May someone tell me what's going on?

Electric Hero
October 6th, 2004, 02:51 PM
ooc: everybody is with the king, in a room downstairs, and the king will talk about the meeting and the mission

Midori Chi
October 6th, 2004, 03:01 PM
ooc:Okay!

ic:I was downstairs and the king was already talking when I came in. I quickly sat down and listened hard...I wanted to make sure I could understand everything he said.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 6th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Soon enough, Sierra hopped off the edge of the boat and walked over to the door that led downstairs. Without hesitation the guards let her in. She closed the door slowly, so she didnt interupt anything, and proceeded down the stairs. Once Sierra reached the bottom, she sat down beside someone she didnt think she had met.
I dont think I missed much.... Sierra thought, and relief took over her.

Mari
October 6th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Aria pouted at the boy's comment. True, most of the people on the crew were quite young for such a voyage, but who was he to judge all of them so quickly? She wandered around the ship for a while, to get some fresh air when she heard that the meeting already took place.

"Punctuality is a sign of respect..." Aria whipered to herself in mockery. She rolled her eyes and continued on running until two guards stopped her.

"What's your business here, lad?" The first guard asked.

"I was part of the crew that King Siren [was it Siren?] summoned." Aria said meekly. She wasn't used to making her voice a boy's.

"Oh alright. Go ahead." He replied as he let Aria enter.

She thanked him and quietly went in the door. She walked down the steps leading to the room and plopped down on an empty seat beside a girl with brown hair.

Electric Hero
October 6th, 2004, 08:09 PM
ooc: yes, it was King Siren

ic: "People! you are here to make a promise! you will find the Crystal Waters treasure! and bring it to me! we will divide the treasure into as many parts as possible to make everyone happy! (I made a leer to the King after hearing that) well, that's the point of the mission I requested, if I missed something, tell me" the King said , I just waited for someone to say something

William
October 7th, 2004, 11:41 AM
" Yes, you missed how we are to get to this treasure. Some of us know the tales that surround it. I do not think you care for such a valued crew to be lost in such an endevor."

the last line was abit of a shot at the king. William had never been one for authority, especiallly the kind which takes the high and mighty approach. He had been standing in the doorway listening to the king.

Why he was chosen for this, he didnt know, but he was probly the one who was selected to make sure that they got there. It was however clear that he was the oldest amongst this lot, and still none knew who was to command.

(((I thought it was put that we vote on the captain...good luck getting a seasoned 19 to listen to a fresh 12....lol)))

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2004, 11:48 AM
saphira stayed in the shadows, listening intently. she was almost invisible, and quieter then the seas waves lapping against the side of the boat. finally she spoke up, stepping out of the darkness.

"we, well, i, do not think you even care about the turnout of this crew. you chose us for cheap labor." she said coldly. the air around her seemed to freeze, but she didnt notice. "we are not stupid."

Midori Chi
October 7th, 2004, 01:53 PM
ooc: ....I'm sorry....but,I'm gonna have to quit this rp.... :( I'm REALLY sorry!!

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2004, 01:56 PM
ooc: noooo! oh well. your choice.

Mari
October 11th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Aria just sat back and listened to the King's announcement. She was only half listening so she didn't really quite understood the whole concept of their journey. She couldn't help but think of what the guards had said.

"You know, that lad looks like King Siren's brother's daughter."

"I know, but the Duke's looking for a Princess and incase you didn't see, the lad's a 'he'. And besides, how could we know, we haven't seen the little Princess since she was a baby!"

"Just a coincidence." She mumbled, sighing afterwards.

Electric Hero
October 12th, 2004, 03:27 PM
after the king explained what my 'partners' said all nodded. "and....when we gonna start the mission?"

Psychotic_Demon
October 14th, 2004, 05:38 PM
saphira setteld down a bit, and the air grew warmer again. she was egared to set off.