• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~AREAS~*!*~

~*!*~DO YOU WISH~*!*~

• ~*!*~YES~*!*~

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • ~*!*~NO~*!*~

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • ~*!*~IDK~*!*~

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • ~*!*~WHO CARES~*!*~

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue and Red, there was this thing called "Friend Areas" and you had to purchase some to recruit a certain amount of Pokemon, while others were given to you as soon as you recruited that certain Pokemon. But in Mystery Dungeon 2 & 3, that no longer occurs, I actually enjoyed going to the Pokemon's area and asking them to come join me for another mission, it was just fun looking at them move around.

The question is, do you wish they still had that feature?

:t354:TG

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Yeah, I miss them... especially the cool ones like stratos lookout (Rayquaza's armchair FTW)

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
Yes and no.
Yes because hanging out in them was fun.
No because they cost money, and some were hard to obtain, which meant you couldn't get certain Pokemon...

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
^See above. But I would want them back even though they did cost. It was just so cool to wander around some of them!

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Definately not! You get to walk around with them enough in the dungeons and if you make them the leader. Also the friend areas are expensive and I was always thankful in PMD2 when I came across an awesome Pokemon and didn't have to worry if I had its area or not.

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2011
Well I agree that it is good in that you don't have to worry about whether you got the friend area or not but then again I liked walking around the friend area talk and feeding the pokemon.
Also you get to see the pokemon which I thought was pretty good. I mean I know you can see the pokemon in the 2nd and 3rd game but that's only if you take them with you to a dungeon and for someone like me who likes to collect rare pokemon and keep them UT like the legendaries looking at them is good for me lol.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
~*!*~No~*!*~ ~*!*~I~*!*~ ~*!*~never~*!*~ ~*!*~wished~*!*~ ~*!*~about~*!*~ ~*!*~it~*!*~. -_-

Man that was hard to write!! ;)

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Yes and No too,Getting an Friend area was a trouble i had to slack my ... hours to get one and it needed a lot of money too. But yeah it's pretty boring without friend areas too.. i mean it was good to go to their place and hang around.

Years
I voted yes. I liked the friend areas. Your chances of getting a Pokémon increased with each you buy instead of always being the same (I think, anyway, I did get a lot more recruits on Red than Darkness...), it was neat to unlock new areas, and they just plain looked nice.

Back