PDA

View Full Version : ~*!*~STUFFED ANIMALS~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 8th, 2009, 08:35 AM
I think I'm the only one that still collects and still names them, I am such a little kid XD

But do you name your stuffed animals?

:t354:TG

The Darkest Gale
July 8th, 2009, 08:37 AM
OMG I'm 11 and I have about 11-14 and I'm a boy
I just love animals
there mostly dogs and horses with 2 pokemon!
shinx and elekid

.little monster
July 8th, 2009, 09:02 AM
I don't collect stuffed animals, however I do have one and I named it Puff. X3

Vyro
July 8th, 2009, 09:03 AM
I don't ever get new ones. but I do have names for them.

Kazukii
July 8th, 2009, 09:06 AM
I have some stuffed animals but I havn't named them unless they have tags on them. I have a Pingu stuffed toy & I've had it since I was young & I still love it :D

Gold warehouse
July 8th, 2009, 09:06 AM
I only ever had one stuffed animal which was a present for me at birth, I carried it practically everywhere with me when I was small. It was a rabbit and I called it Bernadette; no idea where the inspiration for that name came from. When I was getting rid of my old toys it was the only thing I kept.
Yes I know the thread was asking if I collect them now, but idc.

Graceful
July 8th, 2009, 09:12 AM
I have a Unicorn named Princess
A bear called Big Bear
A medium bear called little bear
A normal bear called teddy
.........this list could take forever!

ShadowLeader
July 8th, 2009, 09:15 AM
um...I don't collect stuffed animals.

But when I did...no wait..I never did..

Rokusasu
July 8th, 2009, 03:16 PM
I have a whole load of TY Beanie Babies stacked on the top of my wardrobe from when they were the in-thing (and there's a whole load more upstairs in the loft), but I've never really collected anything beyond those. /:

Miss Soupy
July 8th, 2009, 03:20 PM
When I was little and the scrapping noise of tree branches against my window creeped me out, I'd just cling to my giant teddy bear and try to get back to sleep. Oh God, it's turned into just a security blanket or something. I'm trying so hard to part away from it, though. xD

Route 18
July 8th, 2009, 03:57 PM
I used to have a horde of stuffed animals when I was a kid, but then I forgot about them and just packed them away into this huge basket-thingy that looked like a duck. I remember I had names for all of them.

Citrinin
July 8th, 2009, 04:41 PM
When I was really young, I had a teddy bear named Monty. But apart from that, I've never had a stuffed animal before.

Anxiety.
July 8th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I don't collect stuffed animals. I collect Plushies, and I call them by the name of the character that they are, so it's not really naming them.

>Feelings<
July 9th, 2009, 01:11 AM
I don't collect stuffed animals. It would be a weird scene to behold if someone saw a guy like me hugging stuffed animals and rolling on the bed, XD.

Vie
July 9th, 2009, 06:49 AM
Um. I have some from my childhood. They have names. :3 a dolphin who is called delphino, for example. But I don't collect them anymore.
I actually name everything. My guitars name is joe. :3 He is so beautiful.

Cheesymitten
July 9th, 2009, 12:54 PM
I don't name them anymore but i remember calling one Oscar <3
It's my little dog :D
And then i called my panda...Panda, o.o

~MagmortaЯ~
July 9th, 2009, 04:56 PM
No lol, i used to like 3 years ago XD

Beelzebub
July 9th, 2009, 09:12 PM
I used to, but not anymore. I have most of them packed away but...my favorite is still my stuffed car that I keep out (yeah, a stuffed car ;3;).

Patchisou Yutohru
July 9th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Gurl, what's a stuffed animal without a name?

Let's see..., there's Elly the elephant, Brownie the dog, and then there's Quacker the duck. I also have Snowflake, the bear. They're all super fierce. Even though I kind of ignore Snowflake, sometimes. But still. I've had them all for years now and I love them for the most part, despite the fact that they, at times, misbehave.

Cid
July 10th, 2009, 01:26 AM
Yeah, I used to name them, but not anymore. Why? Because I no longer receive stuffed animals. LOL

I don't even remember what I named them for Pete's sake. XD
Except the Snoopy and Pokemon ones, which had names.

Jorah
July 10th, 2009, 01:57 AM
I don't name them, and I don't collect them but I do sleep with the ones that I still have XDD I always keep them in my bed

akirachii
July 10th, 2009, 02:02 AM
I have a few.
I name them for fun...but like the next day I would forget what I named them.
:/ kinda bad memory, but yea I still have stuffed animals, and name them...kinda like build-a-bear.
but you actually have to name them. :o

Sarcastic Prince
July 10th, 2009, 05:52 AM
The Stuffed Animals I have now are the ones I have when I was a Baby. Though I have lots of Stuffed Animals, I don't give them names.

I don't collect stuffed animals, however I do have one and I named it Puff. X3

By the way, that's a Virus Name in Mega Man Starforce 2. :P

Sammi
July 10th, 2009, 06:02 AM
I never really collected stuffed animals.. unless you count Beanie Babies. I used to do that years ago. XD; Didn't name them, though, becuase they were already named.

The only stuffed animal I named was this huuuuge bear I got for one of my birthdays, when I was little. His name was Sam the bear. :3 No clue why I named him after myself.

.Ozymandias
July 10th, 2009, 07:04 AM
I do indeed! Though I'm pretty picky at the moment in that I only collect pokémon ones right now, but when I was younger, everywhere I went I got a new stuffed animal.

Neko64
July 10th, 2009, 08:21 AM
I do still collect stuffed animals- I have about seven Pikachu ones alone. xD; But no, I don't name them. I only named one of them and that's the kitty my boyfriend gave me for Christmas; Little Neko. x3

Netto Azure
July 10th, 2009, 11:55 AM
I stopped collecting stuffed animals when I got back in the Philippines back in 2003. :P

Ultimate #1 Flareon Fan
July 10th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Yeah, but half of them are Pokemon, and it'd easily take a whole day to name off all of them. XD

Captain Fabio
July 10th, 2009, 01:49 PM
I don't have any.
I think I had one when I was younger, can't remember what it was however.

Zero°
July 10th, 2009, 01:54 PM
I don't really collect, but when I get a stuffed animal I name 'em. I got a Little Red Hippo, and a matching White Hippo, Red's name is Demon, White's name is Angel. I had a Horse(stuffed) named Ricky, a little Bear named Teddiursa, XD. I also Have a Pikachu, Piplup and Sudowoodoo plushy, but I didn't name em

Cassino
July 10th, 2009, 09:14 PM
I collect stuffed rabbits.
Every hardcore mercenary tough guy has his stereotypical affection.

I don't name them though.

Reminiscing
July 11th, 2009, 06:05 AM
I think I only named one of my stuff animals..probably it's name is Mina...a stuffed animal, I named it liked that because it rhymes at my nickname lol. xD

Cazzicles
July 11th, 2009, 06:06 AM
I have lots of stuffed animals.
My favourite is a little bear called Wornsworth.
He's so cute.

Alexithymia~
July 11th, 2009, 08:51 AM
I still collect stuffed animals and name them.

My favourite .. is this cute dog called Jockey ;3

Xashlei
July 12th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Opal the Poodle, Blacky the... whatever he was. Fluffy the Spaniel, and George the German Sheperd. I really really wanted a dog as a kid. Now that I do have one, my mom gave them away. I miss Fluffy the most, she was my first stuffed animal...

Also have Rain the Dolphin, Bow the Teddy, and Hugh the pink cow. xD

Gymnotide
July 12th, 2009, 02:28 PM
No, but I have them. I don't do anything with them.
They collect dust.

SayaonStage
July 18th, 2009, 08:06 PM
I don't collect them but I do have one and he's a teddy bear.

Snivi
July 19th, 2009, 06:46 AM
I used to name them when I was small but not now.