PDA

View Full Version : ~*!*~WEIRDEST THING YOU SAW TODAY~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 8th, 2009, 01:55 PM
While I was getting a cup of water not to long ago, I went into the freezer and got some ice cubes because I hate not cold water. While being in the freezer I accidentally dropped an ice cube on the floor, so my cat runs and she starts to stare at it. So I picked it up, and she kept staring at it while chirping (she sounds like a bird when she meows), all I can say to my self was what the heck is wrong with this thing. So i throw the ice cube in the sink, she jumps into the sink and knocks it out the sink and plays with it

So the question is whats the weirdest thing you saw today?

:t354:TG

Zero°
July 8th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Also not to long ago, I'm on the computer (as I am now) and I'm holding my 6 month old sister on my left arm. Well, I'm posting on a thread and suddenly I see my sister trying to grab the keyboard, as if to type something. Then she starts to hit the SPACE bar and the she pulls the keyboard back and forth. Crazy little girl. ;D

Wulf
July 8th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Saw a whole bunch of cops outside my house.

Vyro
July 8th, 2009, 02:51 PM
I was playing a mario and luigi:Bowser's inside story rom on my computer and fawful had bowser's head and luigi's body

processr
July 8th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Those annoying punctuation marks you insist on adding to every single thread title you make.

The Red Bandit
July 8th, 2009, 03:34 PM
I was playing my computer and sis comes over and says I saw a bald dude go into the woods and when I went there was the bald dude.

Bagel
July 8th, 2009, 03:41 PM
my little brothre walks up and sees that im on pokecommunity. he asks me wat im doing, i say "talking about pokemon" then he goes to my mom and says" mom shes on the computer talking about how she pokes men"

i jst thought it was funny

Anxiety.
July 8th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Those annoying punctuation marks you insist on adding to every single thread title you make.

I agree ¬_¬

Well... my cat is insane. A couple of days ago he woke me up by nibbling my toes :/
Today he ran full speed up the stairs so he could tap my knee (I was sitting on the floor, being stressed) then ran back down them. Also, he ran around the entire house after a bouncy ball.

Something is wrong with that cat I swear. I'm buying him catnip. I think it'd be funny.

Noah Ridgewood
July 8th, 2009, 05:38 PM
I don't see how this qualifies to be placed in Other Entertainment, so off it goes to where it belongs~

Alex_
July 8th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Took the words right out of my mouth.

s0nido
July 8th, 2009, 05:47 PM
This thread and every other thread you make with their crazy as titles >: O

Guillermo
July 8th, 2009, 05:48 PM
~*!*~WEIRDEST THING YOU SAW TODAY~*!*~

That..or maybe a 5 year old attempting to do a wheelie on a bike.

Black Ice
July 8th, 2009, 05:50 PM
~*!*~THE WEIRDEST THING I SAW TODAY WAS YOUR USERNAME~*!*~

Metatron
July 8th, 2009, 05:55 PM

It adds personality. Before you even click on a thread, if you see its title marked by those irritating-ass "~*!*~" lines and in full caps, you almost instantly know who the author of that thread is.

:t169: VotV

Shem
July 8th, 2009, 06:17 PM
People caring about the punctuation around your thread title.

In all seriousness, the weirdest thing I saw today was a kid buying Venom (energy drink) in bulk. Oh wait... That was me XD

Spinor
July 8th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Damn it, every single goddamn kid from age 10-18 is drinking those "Monsters". What the freaking hell?

It'd also probably have to be some Mexican dude showing me inappropriate stuff when I told I forgot what that Spanish word meant. I was like "Que Ch*gado guey" and I left.

Rokusasu
July 8th, 2009, 06:31 PM
I saw a man grow his own body back from a pile of disembodied limbs in a body bag, and then walk a around a quarry, naked, once he eventually came back to life. :D I'm not kidding.

mitzoken
July 8th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Wierdest? A huge, scary, mutant flying ant. I swear, it had to have been almost two inches long.

And it was guarding those good-lookin' raspberries.

Ayselipera
July 8th, 2009, 06:52 PM
The phone rang today legit about 10 times within 5 mintues.
I know thats not very wierd, but nothing else really happened today.

Fallujah
July 8th, 2009, 07:00 PM
A news story about how a man was in court case because his license plate said "HOE".........he won

Citrinin
July 8th, 2009, 07:07 PM
The weirdest thing I've seen today is Autumn27's avatar. XD;

.little monster
July 8th, 2009, 07:19 PM
I introduced my parents to antivirus software (more importantly, AVG free) and I scanned their computer for them. In just 2 hours, it detected and removed over 300 malware infections. How their laptop didn't crash is beyond me. :| That's pretty strange in my opinion.

Lash
July 8th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Autumn27's signature, WTF XD

Aside from that, I saw three birds flying from my room window to my sisters, back and forth constantly.

*Nayz*
July 8th, 2009, 10:54 PM

I also found that to be pretty annoying.

besides that, I saw a woman in the super market who had on this ridiculous wig that happened to match her clothes.

White Glint
July 8th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Weirdest? Hmm....

Salsa put in a blendar with Kool-Aid. And no way in hell I was drinking that.

Misheard Whisper
July 8th, 2009, 11:27 PM
It would have to be a fanfic on ff.net about how Paul (from the anime) revealed that he was actually Sailor Moon. Complete with tutu.

Mitchman
July 9th, 2009, 03:28 AM
An old lady scarfing down 3 hotdogs caused she liked how big they were. I swear the customers get wierder by the day...

Surf
July 9th, 2009, 04:47 AM
3 guys walking around like they were really cool, holding out the rockstar drink that they were drinking, asking people if they thought they were cool.

Tré
July 9th, 2009, 04:51 AM
i saw a flag that was painted using fingerprinting using thumbs...xD

Zero°
July 9th, 2009, 04:52 AM
The phone rang today legit about 10 times within 5 mintues.
I know thats not very wierd, but nothing else really happened today.
Your Avi and Sig DX WIERD!

Avey
July 9th, 2009, 04:53 AM
~*!*~THE WEIRDEST THING I SAW TODAY WAS THIS STRANGE THREAD TITLE~*!*~

Vyro
July 9th, 2009, 06:15 AM
Stop being so mean about the ~*!*~ It adds personality, and tells you who the thresds are by

It's better than having(example)

The Five Word Story By Darkly The Flygon

as your title

Corvus of the Black Night
July 9th, 2009, 06:16 AM
The weirdest thing I saw today was this topic, actually.

Although about two weeks ago I almost ran into a deer while riding on my bicycle. That was the weirdest thing I've seen for a while.

processr
July 9th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Stop being so mean about the ~*!*~ It adds personality, and tells you who the thresds are by

It's better than having(example)

The Five Word Story By Darkly The Flygon

as your title

We don't need to instantly know who the thread is made by. Funnily enough it says right at the top of the page, and right beneath the thread title when you're in the forum view. And puh-lease, define 'personality' for us all, because last time I check it wasn't ~*!*~TYPING LIKE THIS AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY~*!*~

msdmario
July 9th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Autumn27's signature was the weirdest thing I saw today. Actually, I saw it for the first time yesterday but I still think it is weird and disturbing today.

Gold warehouse
July 9th, 2009, 10:12 AM
I saw a kid going down a hill on a skateboard in a full body Scooby Doo outfit, I lol'd.

1Ghostly-slash1
July 9th, 2009, 10:16 AM
the weridest think that happend,t 2 me today was everbody i met said today was friday but when i checked the tv and my calendar it was thursday that was 17 people proven wrong lol

Sokai
July 9th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Damn it, every single goddamn kid from age 10-18 is drinking those "Monsters". What the freaking hell?

For real. *eyeroll*
All my friends are all, "lyke omg i stayed up all night 'cause i drank a ton of Monsters!!11"

Anyways.
This doesn't really count because I didn't see it.
But my parents' only employee told me the story when she picked me up from school.

There was a customer at my parents' beauty supply store and her pants were made of this thin material and you could see her underwear, and she was wearing a belly-bearing shirt.
My dad, apparently, went to the back of the store in the Employee Only room to stifle his laughter.

EDIT:
Wait, I got one.
The fat men cosplaying as Pokemon female protagonists in Autumn27's signature. x__x;

Ezzo!
July 9th, 2009, 05:35 PM
My puppy feel up my guinea pig. Well he licked meh guinea and tried getting on him.
They're both male. ;;
fml. XD

Saltare.
July 9th, 2009, 05:37 PM
About an hour ago, I was outside on the front lawn with my cousins, Biaggio, Carliegh, and Nicolynn, and we were blowing bubbles and Carliegh tried to eat one o.0

She stood up and followed it and opened her mouth and bit the bubble.

.little monster
July 9th, 2009, 07:26 PM
My kitten jumped on my step dad's face who was sleeping and started batting at his eye. XD I wonder why it would even do that..XD

Swift!
July 9th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Neg Rep for making a joke. :\

s0nido
July 9th, 2009, 09:44 PM
lol...We went to Nando's and they were advertising that "Portugasm" thing. My sister, who's only 10, didn't understand the joke, and asked my mum what a Portugasm was. I was drinking water when she saidthat, and I burst into laughter...while I was drinking water. Uh...you'd know what happened next :S

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
July 9th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Something about Freudian jokes and Phallic cigars in the Fan Fiction Lounge. Oh and two brother's sspending twelve hours vertically on the side of a building.

Shirona
July 9th, 2009, 10:13 PM
The weirdest thing I saw today? This thread title definitely takes the cake.

Limey-chan
July 9th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Probably this thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=185605) =/

Who knew the rich and famous Shoddy Battle'd?! =O

Kakex
July 9th, 2009, 10:31 PM
well, anything weird havent happened yet :/ but our dog is waiting me every morning, that i wake up and come say her good morning :D atm she is sleeping next to my feets ;)

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
July 9th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Probably the title of this topic, and not in a good way.

Idiot!
July 10th, 2009, 01:38 AM
Someone whose last name is chicken?

Cid
July 10th, 2009, 01:41 AM
Probably the mystery "solved" in this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y3jlzS_BZc) vid.

akirachii
July 10th, 2009, 01:55 AM
I saw this kid doing somethings to this poor tree.
To me it looked like he was humping the tree, which he was.!
While he was doing that he was crying which sounded like he was moaning...
O_O My friend was on the floor laughing...I was just like Wtf!?

I know it may sounds weird, but it was true.
O_O I'm never going to a park with little kids anymore...or I'll just stay at the swings and look at the sand.

Tommy Girl 10
July 10th, 2009, 02:55 AM
The weirdest thing i saw today was all the other stuff people wrote.

Captain Fabio
July 10th, 2009, 03:18 AM
A bird poop purple.

I am not even joking.

Master Terrador
July 10th, 2009, 03:40 AM

O_O I'm never going to a park with little kids anymore...or I'll just stay at the swings and look at the sand.

O_o
This I'm Afraid...
When I Read this...
I Started to Go WTF?! Myself...

glow.ForEveR
July 10th, 2009, 04:38 AM
Autumn27's signature was the weirdest thing I saw today. Actually, I saw it for the first time yesterday but I still think it is weird and disturbing today.

You've obviously never been to an anime convention. rofl~

Tré
July 10th, 2009, 06:14 AM

phew...i think this is one of the weirdest things that i have read..xD

.Ozymandias
July 10th, 2009, 07:02 AM
My dog go running into the bushes after a frisbee and come back with a football. Actually, the weirdest thing was the way my dad suddenly yelled 'OH LORD THERE'S A TARDIS IN THERE!'

Someone has been watching too much Torchwood...

Vyro
July 10th, 2009, 09:15 AM

Great! my little bro. saw this, and now he's doing the same thinng as the kid...

glow.ForEveR
July 10th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Great! my little bro. saw this, and now he's doing the same thinng as the kid...

Everyone has to learn sometime. rofl~

White Glint
July 10th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Reports of a Dragonball Evolution sequel. This won't make anyone happy.

And I call it weird cuz it utterly FAILED in America.

Johnny590
July 11th, 2009, 01:36 AM
I saw lizard try to "mate" with another Lizard.

:3

Neko
July 11th, 2009, 07:30 AM
I saw half of a dead snake just a few minutes ago. My boyfriend's mom butchered it with the ride on lawn mower when she was cutting the grass. xD

Crystal Clair
July 11th, 2009, 03:52 PM
The hedges on the right side (if you look towards my house) had a tiny new bush growing out of an extended root. Weird but adorable and interesting.

Allure XI
July 11th, 2009, 06:40 PM
My family and I are on vacation and we were relaxing along a rocky beach coast today. My younger sister was walking along the big rocks when she slipped and fell and smashed her face into a rock, cutting open her chin and breaking most of her teeth.

Thankfully, she's fine, but it was pretty weird to see her smile with a bunch of broken teeth and mangled braces... ouch!

Saltare.
July 11th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Okay, so we were at my cousins birthday party and we just got done eating cake. I go over to see the birthday boy who is having his bottle. He is COVERED in cake. And I mean COVERED

Sublime
July 11th, 2009, 06:50 PM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=3081

Hands down, weirdest thing I saw today.

gothboyz1992
July 11th, 2009, 07:27 PM
I was geting Back from up north and I saw some dude walking 10 dogs and then he looked down and then fell right on his face!!!

Guillermo
July 11th, 2009, 07:28 PM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=3081

That. I mean, that's not normal. ;o;

July 11th, 2009, 08:03 PM
It just happen now and still continuing my cat playing with rollers -.-"

Xashlei
July 12th, 2009, 01:19 AM
lmao at the Paul/Shinji love. I guess that. My sightings are usually ordinary, but a couple of days ago (Friday), they say a crane (the one for buildings) fell and damaged the generator of my school somehow, and crushed two cars. 'Spose that's what caused the long brownout... part of me wishes I saw the fallen crane. :U

deliriouspurple
July 12th, 2009, 01:52 AM
Well, when I was about to go home, I saw a vendor across the street selling pink, green, and yellow chicks seriously.

Blue Nocturne
July 12th, 2009, 08:40 AM
My dog go running into the bushes after a frisbee and come back with a football. Actually, the weirdest thing was the way my dad suddenly yelled 'OH LORD THERE'S A TARDIS IN THERE!'

Someone has been watching too much Torchwood...

Well Torchwood is simply brilliant, so i don't blame them.
One of the horses where i volunteer ran into one of the mirrors in the riding school, luckily there wasn't a rider on it this time. Sinatra is a dumb animal, but clever in his own way.

Kevinsalas
July 12th, 2009, 02:21 PM
I just passed Rhythm Heaven with 34 medals! *WOOP WOOP*

Saltare.
July 12th, 2009, 05:03 PM
This beats all of yours. No, I did not get this off the internet, I saw this fricken dude while I was walking in the city less then 2 hours ago.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/95/l_d14bba36eb8c4a4391a4a71cb85b69be.jpg

Nuff said.

Eggie Poo Poo
July 12th, 2009, 05:37 PM
I saw Osama Bin Laden running laps around my street, he's gotta lose that belly of his ya know.

Sweet Smoochum
July 12th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Okay... some guy was making out with a hotdog at the hotdog stand near the Quick Chek a block away from my house. It was so gross. He got ketchup and mustard all over his face. I don't know if that's considered "weird" enough for this thread, though.

Okamii
July 12th, 2009, 05:49 PM
well today 4 gay mexicans were having a picnic in my front yard 0_0 yea well it was wierder than you think, they were slapping each others butts. they were speaking spanish and they worked for the tree cutting service.

Saltare.
July 12th, 2009, 05:57 PM
well today 4 gay mexicans were having a picnic in my front yard 0_0 yea well it was wierder than you think, they were slapping each others butts. they were speaking spanish and they worked for the tree cutting service.

I feel your pain...we have this service to come tend to the grass and stuff and they followed me up the stairs once...So I slammed the door shut, locked it, and grabbed a steak knife...

.Seth
July 12th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Uhm, probably just the stuffed penguin in my chair. It's a plush.
Mom puts him there randomly.

Master Terrador
July 13th, 2009, 03:18 AM

Odd enough...:\

Well...I Walked outside...and some dude was passed out on my lawn drunk...O_O
This isn't the first time either...my lawn attracts drunks...O_o

.Fenris
July 13th, 2009, 09:34 PM
I was playing my computer and sis comes over and says I saw a bald dude go into the woods and when I went there was the bald dude.

It's called being homeless...

Yuukihime
July 14th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Uhm well.. my cat who is toothless and old...was playing with..nothing. Thats right...NOTHING xDDD she was smacking the air. Me and my friend discussed it and we joked that cats are intune with the paranormal, and that she was smacking at some old ladies ghost. xDD

Anxiety.
July 14th, 2009, 12:13 PM
My cat was chasing his tail and dragging my dogs bed around. He then woke up and attacked a shoe and the bottom of the curtains before jumping out the window into my garden. A very odd sight.

.little monster
July 14th, 2009, 12:46 PM
My cat has this toy that is ground level and spins around. Well, one if it's mouse toys was on it so it randomly pounced at it, landing on the spinning toy which began to spin from the force of the impact and my cat got scared, jumped off, ran into the wall, and hissed at the wall.

Apotheosis
July 15th, 2009, 01:36 AM
I walked into my room and got hit by a giant black fly.

By hit, I mean it flew straight into my chest. By giant, I mean it was the size of my thumb nail. And that's nasty. And weird. I really hope it wasn't a wasp of some kind... I think it's still in my room O___O"

Seadiga
July 15th, 2009, 03:06 AM
Weirdest thing I've seen all day is Dad's dog Millie. She has the most funniest ways of sleeping!

Also to hilarious to not show

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt67/FireySeceria23/100_0409.jpg

Zeph.
August 6th, 2009, 05:16 AM
Well, me and my family were out yesterday. My brother threw a peanut m&m into the water and about 6 ducks started fighting over it o.O

Hyper Chibi Absol
August 8th, 2009, 05:12 PM
I saw a commercial for The Carol Burnett Show. I never heard of it but apparently my parents have. It's pretty odd yet funny from what I saw.

Tamaki
August 8th, 2009, 05:16 PM
I was walking my dog this morning, and I saw this old lady with two goats on leashes... o.o

Giratina55
August 8th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Weirdest thing i saw today was a glitch on my computer, i was going to post on a topic, and i clicked the advanced post button, cause i wanted to see what it was like, then it shows the screen for like 2 seconds, and goes to a white screen, then i found out how to stop it. I clicked the refresh button right before it got done loading the page. then it would stay. Thats the weirdest thing. Theres nothing much going on so thats the best i have lol.

csscom
August 9th, 2009, 08:09 AM
AN EXPLODING DINOSAUR... no I saw my sister picking her nose.

August 16th, 2009, 07:47 AM
I saw three Burger King Mozzarella sticks on my window sill

Owl
August 16th, 2009, 09:50 AM
An old lady getting arrested o.o lol

KieronGames
August 16th, 2009, 01:18 PM
my little sister being smart for a change!

mitzoken
August 16th, 2009, 04:26 PM
The weirdest thing I saw today was my grandpa bragging about how he killed an inch long horsefly by out smarting it. I told him that for him, it was a feat. XD

j234y
August 16th, 2009, 06:22 PM
I was on the computer and I saw this add where you had to shoot the ducks to win a prize, I was really bored so I shot the ducks and won and what was my prize???
A computer crash
yay??

August 16th, 2009, 06:28 PM
I was on the computer and I saw this add where you had to shoot the ducks to win a prize, I was really bored so I shot the ducks and won and what was my prize???
A computer crash
yay??

those are a scam, i think everyone should of know about that a long time ago lol

Crimson Stardust
August 16th, 2009, 09:53 PM
A girl friend of mine was flirting with my teacher...that was weird..xD