PDA

View Full Version : Deep Fry That Please

ShadowLeader
July 9th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Do you like greasy deep fried foods? Like deep fried fish or chicken?

I've always said I'll eat anything if you just deep fry it:D

~MagmortaЯ~
July 9th, 2009, 05:24 PM
I like deep friend Twinkies ^^, and PB & J

Saltare.
July 9th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Deep fried Twinkies and Oreos...Mmm xp

Hotaru
July 9th, 2009, 05:49 PM
A little fried food is good.. in moderation, of course. ;D

Deep-fried coca cola is something unusual I've tried. It was delicious. o_o

.little monster
July 9th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Fried chicken is about it. I hate fried fish. I hate most fish in general, I like Salmon and Tuna though. There is one other but I don't recall the name. I've never tried anything else..I am scared to..also I have never had the chance.

Deep fried coca cola..xD That is just strange. That's when you know you're bored, you wonder what will happen if you deep fry coca cola..:P

Cassino
July 9th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Eh, definitely not, fat is all fine and dandy but it doesn't taste good to me. Direct cooking over a fire is the way I go, ideally.

Stronkadonk
July 9th, 2009, 06:51 PM
They're okay, but I try to stay away from them. This is due to the fact that they're pretty freaking unhealthy.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 9th, 2009, 07:15 PM
I love fried food. OMG it makes everything so delicious.

Idiot!
July 10th, 2009, 01:46 AM
I love french fries.

Some food are better off cooked in other ways. Steamed fish... that mouthwatering aroma is surpassed by its excellent taste.

s0nido
July 10th, 2009, 02:42 AM
No, I want to remain healthy and avoid getting a heart attack later in life. Besides, the food that I like can't be deep-fried. Imagine deep-frying a chocolate bar xD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 10th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Deep fried foods is my racial stereotype

Yes I like deep fried foods

:t354:TG

Vyro
July 10th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Yes I like them. who doesn't ???

Captain Fabio
July 10th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Depending on what it is.
I don't like a lot of DF food though :/

Miss Soupy
July 10th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Fried chicken plz. Can't really eat anything else other than that though, otherwise a sick stomach awaits me. D;

So I usually eat baked/grilled food nowadays.

Sushi.
July 10th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Anything deep fry'd is good. XD
Though I like French fries as my favorite one out of all of them.

Gold warehouse
July 10th, 2009, 11:03 AM
I really do not like any deep-fried foods at all, with the notable exception of doughnuts.

Corvus of the Black Night
July 10th, 2009, 11:51 AM
I hate deep fried foods, because they can give me horrible heartburn. I don't mind using oils for cooking hamburgers, I just can't get over the concept of a ton of grease and oil being spread all over the food I'm gonna eat. o.o

Ayselipera
July 10th, 2009, 11:54 AM
All I can think of is a Blooming Onion from chili's<33333

Netto Azure
July 10th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Yes. Fried Chicken has been my favorite food since I was little. XD

©ereal Killer
July 10th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Deep fried Twinkies and Oreos...Mmm xpO.O
I <3 YOU!! XD

Deep fried oreos FTW!!

viridian doubletongue
July 10th, 2009, 04:44 PM
well i am a vegetablearian so mostly chocolate (mars) bars for me ;]

20 pence at qualisea in town, and i can steal the chocolate bar from spar across the road. delic. i can feel my arteries clogging up.

True Reign
July 10th, 2009, 11:06 PM
All in all, it depends on what it is we're deep frying.

Ayano Katagiri
July 10th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Dunno about you guys, but deep fried chocolate bars has always just sounded plain weird to me.

Asides from that, I occasionally eat deep fried stuff - as unhealthy as it can be.

Cid
July 10th, 2009, 11:21 PM
I do eat deep fried food, but I don't think I've eaten ones which my tongue thinks wasn't meant to be deep fried.

Deep fried chocolates, candies or pastries taste (or at least sound) weird, but meh, that's just me, so I might be wrong.

Neko
July 11th, 2009, 03:31 AM
Secretly, I really do. XD But I try not to eat it all that much. That stuff is just so BAD for you!! :(

I only eat it on rare occasions like carnivals, event days like 4th of July, etc.

Anxiety.
July 19th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Not really. All the grease makes me sick.
Chicken and chips are the exception from this though.

Pyrax
July 19th, 2009, 10:32 AM
I like to have Deep Fried food most of the time.
Like Fish & Chips for example.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
July 19th, 2009, 10:37 AM
No, I want to remain healthy and avoid getting a heart attack later in life. Besides, the food that I like can't be deep-fried. Imagine deep-frying a chocolate bar xD

You have obviously never been to Scotland.

Deppfried mars bars anyone? Warning: only consume these if you have no tastebuds!

Kazukii
July 20th, 2009, 12:39 AM
Yeah I wouldn't mind eating it but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat it.. hence me not eating it often.

:3
July 20th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Chicken.
That's about it.

But, Reading through these posts, I think I should try Some of those deep fried twinkies and Coca Cola :p

Morkula
July 22nd, 2009, 08:00 PM
I love fried chicken, but I'm really not a fan of greasy foods at all. The thoughts of deep fried Twinkies and Oreos and stuff just...seem really nasty. @_@

Owl
July 29th, 2009, 06:44 AM
I like deep fried Twinkies lol. o.o

Azonic
July 29th, 2009, 07:47 AM
I usually enjoy the first few bites out of deep fried foods. If I eat too much, it makes me feel all sick. It's not really a taste I would prefer; I'd rather eat unfried foods. Unless they're french fries... oh god. 8D;

Wings Don't Cry
July 29th, 2009, 10:07 PM
I only enjoy fried chicken, chips, fish and anything that KFC offers

Lucy Lu
July 29th, 2009, 10:35 PM
I used to love fried food. Deep fry...not so much. But fried food I used to love it. I would have eating anything fried(fish and chicken), and I loved french fries. But these days, I stopped eating fried food. I eat everything baked and broiled. And that was the best change I ever did. I am not going back eating fried food.

Rokusasu
July 30th, 2009, 02:18 AM
I can't stand greasy foods, plus I always feel icky after eating too much. The only things I'll have deep fried are french fries. Normal chips don't seem to work so well. o_O;

Tomos
July 30th, 2009, 02:37 AM
i dont eat deep fried food