PDA

View Full Version : One lie you told today

Saltare.
July 10th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Okay, everyone tells a lie now and again. Wether it's a little white lie or a big fat lie, everyone tells them.

So, what's one lie you have told today?

My cousin asked me for a piece of gum and I had just put a piece in my mouth. I said "Sorry, that was my last piece Nic." Even though I had like, five left.

Biggest lie in America.

The Darkest Gale
July 10th, 2009, 08:40 AM
hmmm I did say I had fun getting my kilt for my aunties wedding when I found it sooooooooooo boring =P
can't wait for the wedding though

Avey
July 10th, 2009, 08:41 AM
"Did you like your peas?"

"Yes, they were wonderful."

.little monster
July 10th, 2009, 08:43 AM
I randomly said "No" to someone and said "Wrong person" right after but it wasn't, I was just being random.

I'm evil.

Gummy
July 10th, 2009, 10:40 AM
I told my mom I was broke when I actually have at least $20 in my wallet. She's just a gold-digger.

Alinthea
July 10th, 2009, 10:45 AM
I haven't lied today...

Isn't that wonderful.

.little monster
July 10th, 2009, 10:48 AM
I told my mom I was broke when I actually have at least $20 in my wallet. She's just a gold-digger.
Gold-digger (adj) - Any woman whose primary interest in a relationship is material benefits. A woman who cares more about a man's bank account than she does about the man.

O.o

Here was another one:

Me: Hello, I am aimbot6.0 and I am an online shopping bot. I understand you have made a purchase for a Hello Kitty 'Waka' T-Shirt. Please type "1" then hit "enter" to confirm.
Kid: wut
Me: Unknown request.
Kid: cancle!!
Me: Unknown request. Please say "Help" to get a list of options.
Kid: help
Me: Unknown request
Kid: help!!!!!1
Me: Order confirmed, the bill will be combined with your internet charge. Please enjoy your item.
Kid: wut?!?! I SAID NO! I AM GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE! CANCLE CANCLE CANCLE CANCLE
Me: I am sorry, this bot is no longer available.

幕之内 一歩
July 10th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Friend called asked me to take him somewhere and I said I didn't have any gas in my vehicle or money to fill it up at the moment.

Then I leave thirty or so minutes later to go out with my girlfriend. XD

Not sure why I didn't just say I was heading out, but meh. He's more of an acquaintance then an actual friend. Dunno why he's asking me. o.O

Counterfeit
July 10th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Gold-digger (adj) - Any woman whose primary interest in a relationship is material benefits. A woman who cares more about a man's bank account than she does about the man.Hu-mour (n) - The faculty of perceiving what is amusing or comical: He is completely without humour.

O.o

Anyway, lies? Oooh, so many to choose from...

"Yeah, we gave out loads of the leaflets! It was great!"

We burned them, all but ten.

Mitchman
July 10th, 2009, 11:14 AM
I told my dad I did take out a certain product. 7:30 in the morning I got a nasty wake up call. XD

Robot From Heaven
July 10th, 2009, 11:28 AM
someone in my class asked me for a tissue. i said no even though i did have one ;)

Ayselipera
July 10th, 2009, 12:14 PM
I don't think I have lied today.
Yet that is...

Azonic
July 10th, 2009, 12:16 PM
I asked my parents for $1000 for camp when I only needed $100. :[ Didn't work.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 10th, 2009, 12:20 PM
I told my mom I had a huge headache just to stay home because I didn't feel like going with her to her stupid job with her stupid co workers

:t354:TG

Mapl3Syrup
July 10th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Me: Hello, I am aimbot6.0 and I am an online shopping bot. I understand you have made a purchase for a Hello Kitty 'Waka' T-Shirt. Please type "1" then hit "enter" to confirm.
Kid: wut
Me: Unknown request.
Kid: cancle!!
Me: Unknown request. Please say "Help" to get a list of options.
Kid: help
Me: Unknown request
Kid: help!!!!!1
Me: Order confirmed, the bill will be combined with your internet charge. Please enjoy your item.
Kid: wut?!?! I SAID NO! I AM GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE! CANCLE CANCLE CANCLE CANCLE
Me: I am sorry, this bot is no longer available.
Siggied!
Congratulations Ctep, you have made your way into my signature. It was really only a matter of time though, some of your posts are really funny:P

Horizon
July 10th, 2009, 01:27 PM
I don't tell lies.

^ Oh look, there's mine.

©ereal Killer
July 10th, 2009, 01:37 PM
"I swear i didn't touch it!"

I had brownies for lunch :)

TheOnion
July 10th, 2009, 02:15 PM
I didn't tell any lies today unfortunately.

Gumball Watterson
July 10th, 2009, 02:29 PM
I didn't tell any lies today unfortunately.

You liar.

Probably the worst lie I have told today is how hungry I was. I ended up bloated at the Japanese Restaurant XD.

Miss Soupy
July 10th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Someone called and wanted me to come over but I lied and said I was too busy. I have a headache and I don't think they would have helped at all, to be honest. 3:<

Alinthea
July 10th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Lol!
I still haven't told a lie today.

I must be Jesus.

DialgaDiamond
July 10th, 2009, 04:46 PM
"What was a lie you told today?"
"I didn't."
^^^
There

Greene1516
July 10th, 2009, 05:18 PM
I haven't lied today...

Isn't that wonderful.

Oh c'mon, everybody lies. And every day and every hour and the for the good ones every minute too :D

But the fact is, without lies the world would actually be a much more horrible place. I mean can you imagine what it would be like if everyone was honest all the time?

King!
July 10th, 2009, 05:29 PM
. . .

Well. . .
*sister hangs up phone and kisses me*

Me: What?
Sister: . . .
Me: Who was that on the phone!?
Sister: Grandma.
Me: Tell the truth.
Sister . . .
Me: NOW!
Sister: . . .
Me: I will give you something if you tell me.
Sister: It was mom!

See what I did there. Lied, because she did. I didn't give her anything, those of you not figuring it out. Don't worry, I am the same way.

Zet
July 10th, 2009, 05:33 PM
I don't have pink cupcakes

Anxiety.
July 10th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Nothing comes to mind...

Oh. I told my teacher I wanted to catch up YV blog (Don't ask) so I got out of lesson, but really, I used that time to finish my English coursework.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
July 10th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Well, probably... this one.

Jweeson
July 10th, 2009, 07:37 PM
I honestly can't think of a lie that I've told. I know I've told at least one, but none of them come to mind.

Guillermo
July 11th, 2009, 03:33 AM
I told my grandmother I loved vegetables. God, that was such a mistake. We had vegetables for dinner!

FreakyLocz14
July 11th, 2009, 04:05 AM
I lie to my brother about not having enough money to buy him a pack of cigs all the time

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
July 11th, 2009, 04:25 AM
It's soo expensive, it has too be kept in a special deep sea vault guarded by 500 elite soldiers, a couple of nuclear subs and the Navy fleet of 50 Major Countries from each Continent.
[told to the President of Antartica while attending the Penguin AA meeting in the underground volcano of Ktrguias in the northern Hemisphere of Antartica regarding my toenail clippings]

Lulz XD.

Graceful
July 11th, 2009, 04:54 AM
I said I'll go to the park with my little sis and bro.....did I? NO!

Anxiety.
July 11th, 2009, 09:32 AM
"I'm sorry. Really, I am."

That's my most common lie, and I used it again today. Along with
"No. You don't annoy me. I want to be good friends with you"

.Ozymandias
July 11th, 2009, 11:59 AM
"What do you mean? Of course I can fix it. I wouldn't have broken it otherwise!"

2 issues with this - 1. I didn't break it in the first place. 2. I couldn't fix it anyway.

(In reference to my Nan's tap that snapped while me and my mum were trying to unstick it.)

Crystal Clair
July 11th, 2009, 03:54 PM
I try not to lie too much because for the longest time in my life, I was positive that I had never lied.

But my lie was this morning. I told my mom that I had stayed up late because of awful gas pains (still have them X_X) and I was really up because I was browsing the internet.

Big Japan
July 11th, 2009, 05:32 PM
I guess this could count as a lie...

My mother was feeling down earlier today, so I told her that I woke up around 3:00 AM this morning and, thinking the mirror on the back of my door was an exit (for some reason), walked face first into the doorknob. Made her laugh, so it was worth it.

ShadowLeader
July 11th, 2009, 06:13 PM
"Where are you going?"

"To work, mom. Bye."

I did eventually go to work.....eventually...just had to make a quick stop....

Saltare.
July 11th, 2009, 06:37 PM
...Yeah...

I told my aunt lianna that I didn't mind watching the kids(and i did mind). So I was stuck inside with two five year olds, a nine year old, a three year old, and two one year olds.

I had a super fun night tonight...>_>

gothboyz1992
July 11th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Told my G/f I was going to bed and I did not!

Guillermo
July 11th, 2009, 07:37 PM
I told Dukey he was cool.

>Feelings<
July 12th, 2009, 07:24 AM
Someone I don't like much asked for a pen from me today.

I just said I didn't have any, even though I had two.

Blue Nocturne
July 12th, 2009, 08:06 AM
the cake.

I said i was going on facebook to bank money on applications and do some farming and, well im posting this.

I also said i was going to stay in today to sort out my iPod which went a bit weird, two things wrong with this:
1: My iPod is fine
2: I'm at my brothers apartment posting this.

Neko
July 12th, 2009, 08:46 AM
I told my boyfriend I was feeling ok and that everything was fine cause I was tired of arguing and I didn't want the whole day to be us arguing. Biggest mistake I made. << I ended up feeling like crap the entire day.

Anxiety.
July 12th, 2009, 11:08 AM
I said that I honestly cared that my friend thinks that me smoking is bad for my health.
I really don't care at all. :/

Snivi
July 12th, 2009, 11:14 AM
None so far today but the day is young. XD

Klippy
July 12th, 2009, 11:09 PM
I told Chris he looked cute in that dress he's wearing...

Harley Quinn
July 12th, 2009, 11:12 PM
That Klippy had my respect.

akirachii
July 12th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Told my mom I was gonna clean the house...do my chores.
I didnt even start on anything.
All I did was stay on the computer and listening to music.!
And my mom will be coming home from work like within 10-15 minutes.!!
O_O uh-oh.!

Avey
July 13th, 2009, 06:50 AM
"Did you have breakfast today?"

"Yes."

.little monster
July 13th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Me: I peed my bed today.
Friend: Are you serious?
Me: Yeah, I wondered why my bed was warm for the first time in years.
Friend: ..
Me: It was nice.
Friend: DX

I was lying but it is fun to freak them out.

Alinthea
July 13th, 2009, 07:31 AM
I am doing well.
No lies today either! XD

Corvus of the Black Night
July 13th, 2009, 07:40 AM
I lied about using not going on the internet to my parents.

.little monster
July 13th, 2009, 01:36 PM
My Step Dad: Do you think I am an idiot?
Me: No.

Do I win a prize?

World King
July 13th, 2009, 06:42 PM
I had just came back from getting some groceries, and my mom saw I had a pack of donuts she didn't give me money for, and asked me how did I get those. Told her a friend bought them for me.

Do I can getz candy?

Game Over1375
July 13th, 2009, 06:44 PM
None today!

Gimme a freakin' piece of candy! Please?

JoltIce
July 13th, 2009, 06:51 PM
This what happened, I was at my friend's house yesterday, and I slept there. We went to bed at around 1:00.

Dad: What time did you go to bed last night?
Me: 9:00 We went to bed as soon as soon the clock hit 9.
Friend: Yeah that's exactly right.

Guillermo
July 13th, 2009, 07:00 PM
I told Limey he was sexy.

Doctor
July 15th, 2009, 02:06 AM
I told a friend I had lots to do this week and couldn't meet with him today.

Truth is, I haven't got much to do, and I like it that way. Leave me be! MY SUMMER VACATION IS ONLY THIS SINGLE WEEK! So :>

Zet
July 15th, 2009, 02:10 AM
I'm soo sorry, it's not you, it's me

Tré
July 15th, 2009, 02:18 AM
my friend asked me where did i go.... i said i was on a meeting a while ago...but the truth is that i was playing in the arcade zone...xD

Xashlei
July 15th, 2009, 06:00 AM
A classmate of mine suddenly decided to notice me, then approaching, asked me if I felt lonely.
... I said no, and that I just felt sleepy. Oman, I could've used that opportunity to rant how no one in my class shares my interests anymore.

Kayla Ann
July 15th, 2009, 09:05 AM
No lies for me today ;) maybe a bit later there willl be ;)

Michii
July 15th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Today, I said that I was a fifty-six year old man looking for a lifelong partner after my wife left me. I also said that I lived in South Africa and proceeded to speak in my made up language. But that was on Omegle, so they don't count.

My real lie was telling my mom I was ok when I felt like crap emotionally. I'm pretty sure she really knew, though. Mom's are great at that. :3

.little monster
July 15th, 2009, 09:17 AM
I said I lived in Monaco on Omegle.

Alexithymia~
July 15th, 2009, 09:25 AM
I said that I was too busy to go hang out with my friend.

He gets annoying sometimes, that's all ~

viridian doubletongue
July 15th, 2009, 09:48 AM
there's probably quite a few...

THIRTY-SIX
July 15th, 2009, 09:54 AM
There isn't enough space.

Misheard Whisper
July 15th, 2009, 12:35 PM
I just woke up, so no real lies. But I pretended to be asleep when Mum came in this morning, just so I wouldn't have to move my lazy ass. Does that count?

Rokusasu
July 15th, 2009, 01:05 PM
I was very good today, I didn't lie at all. :D I got accused of lying though. D:<

Gulpin
July 15th, 2009, 01:13 PM
I said I took out my contacts last night to my eyedocter.

[I'm such a rebel...]

Osrali
July 15th, 2009, 01:24 PM
I told my mom I would clean up around the house while she was out. :3