PDA

View Full Version : Ever feel like a murderer?

Åzurε
July 10th, 2009, 12:14 PM
...As in thread killer. Where you post a couple times, and the topic drops down to page 2 or 3 for a week or so?

It's happened to me, I think it's funny personally, but I wanted to know I'm not alone in the world. ^^()

So?

Limey-chan
July 10th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Most definately. I stood on an innocent snail once, crushing it into a pile of death. It took me.. seconds to get over the guilt D=

...oh THREAD murderer? That's quite different. Yes, yes I do.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 10th, 2009, 12:22 PM
for a second I though you were talking about an actual murderer then yea we all are since we have killed something in our lives before, but as for the thread thing, no I dont feel like that at all

:t354:TG

Mapl3Syrup
July 10th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Uhm.....no.....I don't THINK so.....

.little monster
July 10th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Sometimes, it's interesting to do though. :3 Mwahahaha! Suck it thread-posters!

Avey
July 10th, 2009, 12:59 PM
All the time! It might be because I murdered Cherri and Forgotten Memory because I was convinced they were trying to frame me for the murder of a mister Lennon, and now I log onto their accounts and pretend to be them to get rid of all suspicion! Genius, right?

OH WAIT, THREAD MURDERER? No, not really, but I'm sure a certain Assistant Admin does. I mean, you can't keep sticking an axe with your posts and expect the threads to survive.

daigonite
July 10th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Oh, there are people who claim to kill topics, but I think that I should get the crown.

EVERYONE. REFRAIN FROM POSTING.

Gumball Watterson
July 10th, 2009, 01:22 PM
^ Nah, I don't want you to have to crown.

I kinda felt like a killer some time ago. I've killed my own threads in OT in fact XD. I'm always so WTF.

I nearly ended a picture battle game with this. (http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp180/Hansen22_bucket/Diverse/ugly.jpg)

Zero°
July 10th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Yup, Fi and her friends were having a conversation in TCTI I posted once.....they stop ;_;

ShinjisLover
July 10th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Oh, how I was going to come to this thread and reminisce about the many bugs I've killed, accidental or otherwise, and all of those germs I destroyed with my Hand Sanitizer (but you can't prove that's I killed that dead body). Alas, then I read the first post.

No, I have not ever felt like a thread murderer, but I'm sure I have been some time or another.

Captain Fabio
July 10th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Not normally, however, I have a feeling that it will die now I have said this...

♣Gawain♣
July 10th, 2009, 05:02 PM
The truth is, every time I see a homosexual, I have the feeling that I wanna kill em... OMG

No offense mate, but it's true.

Greene1516
July 10th, 2009, 06:12 PM
The truth is, every time I see a homosexual, I have the feeling that I wanna kill em... OMG

You have problems son. .

Neko64
July 10th, 2009, 07:04 PM
There have been many times where I've felt like a thread killer before. There have also been many times where I was the thread killer before. XD;

Mr. X
July 10th, 2009, 07:10 PM
A lot of times. I have pretty much lost count on all the animals i have killed...

Perhaps the thread should be named what is your most easily remembered murder?

Wait... Threads? Oh ya i've done that numerous times.

Infernape
July 10th, 2009, 07:56 PM
well there was that one time when that guy cut in front of me in line...Oh! xD yeah I know what you mean...>.> it's really awkward.

Guillermo
July 10th, 2009, 08:04 PM
I'm more of a conversation killer, but sure. I kill the occasional thread my with awesomeness.

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
July 11th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Yep, happens to me all the time...
It gives me a sinking feeling to look at all the posts that have their last post as my username. *sigh*

Yamikarasu
July 11th, 2009, 10:42 AM
No. I don't think I really have that much influence.

Caelus
July 11th, 2009, 03:08 PM
I've killed the DCC and TCTI a few times as well as some other threads that weren't really popular in the first place.

Tinhead Bruce
July 11th, 2009, 03:17 PM
OMG LET'S ALL TALK ABOUT HOW WE THOUGHT THIS WAS A REAL MURDER THREAD AND THEN ACT SURPRISED WHEN WE FIND OUT IT'S NOT!!!! HOW GENIUS IS THAT??!!!

I'm sure everyone feels like a thread-killer once in a while, including me, but I'm sure very few of us are ever actually the cause of a thread dying. Usually there is just nothing left to discuss, or people can't think of the right things to say.

Blue Nocturne
July 12th, 2009, 08:35 AM
I seem to do it all the time i...
'topic drops off page 1'

rmmstnr
July 12th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Ahh, yes, a reminder of how much of a social leper I am. This is an interesting idea for a thread; how ironic it's still going. Perhaps this is the only refuge for us thread killers

It gives me a sinking feeling to look at all the posts that have their last post as my username. *sigh*

Really sucks after you ask a question, its just downright discouraging otherwise (how long till the next post? lets find out!)

Anxiety.
July 12th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Yeah. It happens, usually because what I type ends the topic, or nobody knows how to reply to it.

Giraffles <3
July 12th, 2009, 11:20 AM
I feel the same, it always bugged the crap out of me when i'd post and then the thread would die. It made me think my comments were dumb or everyone just hated me <:3.

BakingBluePotatoe
July 12th, 2009, 11:33 AM
...... um... well.

My friend called me and her cousin called but she didn't pick up so I called him for her... I was playing Sonic Rush Adventure at the time so I played that while they talked...
So eventually the cousin and my friend's dad talk and the cousin mentions Airplane Tricks... so then I say "Ever seen a wingrider?" and the dad's like "WTF O_O" and stops talking. xD

....... Oh, threads?
Yeah, I'm sure I posted in a thread and then it died several times.... xD

Åzurε
July 14th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Uh. Till I posted this, it was on page 2. XD Irony.

Conraturations Kitsune, You an honorary Thread-Killer Thread Thread-Killer!

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii224/KYANDCAM/a_winner_is_you_1024.jpg

XD

adventure
July 15th, 2009, 01:26 AM
Nah. Perhaps when I join some fanclubs and nobody ever posts after me... but they were most often dead even before I posted xD