PDA

View Full Version : I hate this place.

viridian doubletongue
July 10th, 2009, 04:36 PM
do you ever just get an incorrigable feeling of irritation when conjuring up memories of a place? that you just dwell on them, and dread visiting. maybe you're nervous. maybe you just find them mind shacklingly boring. disgusting, etc all negative emotions. but centred on a place (or a web site.)

popular examples; the dentist/doctor/kfc/the theatre/libraries/boats/familyhouses.

you get it, post or be doomed.

Zero°
July 10th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Boats and PLanes...ughh
sadly those are the only ways for off land transportation
even more sad, I'm going to PR by PLANE on July21st, yup REAL soon ;_;

Alinthea
July 10th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Ummmmmm...
I don't think I really have any :/

I think the only one, at times, would be one of the train stations back home.
Rather not talk about it >.>

♣Gawain♣
July 10th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Under my basement lolz. Totally creeps me out.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 10th, 2009, 06:21 PM
For me its the dentist because when I was little (around 4-5) I have gotten my first cavity and I was such a rough child and didn't cooperate, so what the dentist assistant did to me was strap me into the chair and I couldn't get out and they finally did what they had to do with me

:t354:TG

daigonite
July 10th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Pokecommunity.

I quite hate being downstairs, actually. I don't feel secure, mainly because I'm not supposed to be on the internet, heheheheh.

Anxiety.
July 10th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Generally everywhere in my area. You can get beaten up on the corner of my street for walking past certain people. Every time I think of this area I go 'Ugh.'

But, I feel strangely attracted to it, and don't want to leave :/

Guillermo
July 10th, 2009, 08:07 PM
I dread some of the members of PC that come here and make me dread the place, so sure. Sometimes I do. Oh, and the dentist. I hate the dentist with a passion. ;o;

True Reign
July 10th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Any front office in the front of my school.

Especially when I know I did something wrong, lol.

Cid
July 10th, 2009, 11:31 PM
The school dormitory. It just sucks having to live there. Plus there are lots of bad things that happen there.

Also, the dentist. I don't think I ever forgot to hesitate every time I visit there.

Cheesymitten
July 11th, 2009, 12:27 AM
The London underground.
Don't ask why though...

Ibuberu
July 11th, 2009, 01:00 AM
The hospital! I've always hated going there. Didn't like it since I had to be admitted when I was 8 and the poked a freaking big needle into my wrist. I was attached to that irritating and scary drip for a week .__.;

Pyrax
July 11th, 2009, 01:00 AM
The sewers under my street.
I don't know why.

Gold warehouse
July 11th, 2009, 02:39 AM
Churches, or any other religious building. As soon as I get near one I just want to leave, going inside is out of the question. Maybe I'm a demon? I can only wish...
School aswell, I hated everything about my old school.

Camisado
July 11th, 2009, 02:45 AM
There's the big power generator room in the bunker at work. It's under the library on campus and it's for the emergency planning team.

I've had to go in there before because it's where the network cab is, but I hate it in there D: also one of my friends tried to shut me in there in the dark.

Mitchman
July 11th, 2009, 02:47 AM
Has to be the old apartment. The fact that my grandmother lived there and how I can here her heels all over the place still creeps me out.

Neko64
July 11th, 2009, 03:21 AM
I always get that dreaded feeling whenever I'm going somewhere like the orthodontist, eye doctor, etc. I also get a dread feeling if I go somewhere where I know something bad is going to happen (and that can be anywhere). The hard part is that I can't control that dread feeling, so many times I'll be going somewhere where you'd think I'd be happy, and yet I'll just be feeling very down instead.

Archer
July 11th, 2009, 03:23 AM
Yes.
There's a toy shop in town that I cannot go into. Dead set. I can just go in the first room, but the rest are out of the question. I'm really not sure why.

As far as associating bad memories with places, I can't recall anywhere. Even where we had our car crash doesn't bother me.

Sammi
July 11th, 2009, 05:43 AM
I already hate coming to work. It's all stress but no gain in this place. Not only that, but most days here I'm bored because we're just not that busy. I can't wait to get out of here. Hopefully the next time I come here after I move away, if I ever do come back, it'll be on better terms :(

I don't think there's anywhere else I can think of that gives me terrible terrible memories.

Kinarii
July 11th, 2009, 08:09 AM
My high school fell under that category the last two years I was there. I went to a separate Tech school half the day, which I loved to death, but as I drove from there to actual high school around midday, I could feel a sense of impending doom welling up in every cell in my body.

As far as other negative emotions, like being irritated or pissed off, I'd have to say the places I hang out most online (PC and dA) cause those sorts of feelings periodically.

Ayselipera
July 11th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Family parties. Doesn't matter where I just avoid them with all my might.

Graceful
July 11th, 2009, 10:05 AM
I hate town center! Where all the stupid vandalizing teenagers hang out!

Kinarii
July 11th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Family parties. Doesn't matter where I just avoid them with all my might.
Oh, God, how did I forget this?

Fifteen years of having to put up with that crap. I was so glad when I got my car and driver's license so that I could leave when I wanted instead of either waiting for dad to want to leave or forcing him and my brothers to leave with me 'cause I couldn't stand it, which would piss him off sometimes 'cause no one's allowed to think anything negative about his family. :/

Basically everyone on my dad's side is the same person, except with different ages, genders, and appearances. I am nothing like this person aside from sharing genes.

But~ it's been nearly two years since I moved so I don't ever have to deal with that stuff ever again :D

Hiidoran
July 11th, 2009, 05:33 PM
The house I moved into when I was around 14 years old.

That house gave me the worst years I have so far experienced in my life. The issues I had with both my parents at that time coupled with the horrid people that decided to live with my mother and I provide enough reason for me to hate even walking past what I sadly once referred to as "home." The only thing remotely good I can remember about that place is that fact that I lived there when I initially joined PC. :|

My dad still owns the house; he rents it out. I see it around once a month, and I shudder every single time.

Michii
July 11th, 2009, 05:55 PM
The feeling of dread enters my mind whenever I have to go to my grandmother's house. Don't get me wrong, I love her and all, but I absolutely despise the place with every single cell, muscle, organ, atom, etc in my body. Going to that house means a grueling drive through towns that I don't particularly enjoy driving through. After I get to the driveway, I have the question of "Wow, will my father maybe answer the door?" which is annoying. I hate going there to find out my dad is there. It's like "Oh, I'm here a lot to see my mother, but my children don't matter!" kind of thing. Inside the house is horrid. Everything that is supposed to be white has been turned yellow from years of smoke. Memories of evil visits on Christmas Eve with my whole father's family enter my mind. Thennn I have to see my grandmother's slow and upsetting deteriorating health. The whole visit is just unpleasant and upsetting for me. :/

CCD was horrible too. The lady disliked me and singled me out a lot. She also said mean things about Mommy. ;____;

Doctors don't bother me. Dentists are cool too. The orthodontist visits used to be joyful for me when I went, because it meant I was closer to having my braces off. My other grandmother (and grandfather)'s house is amazingly fun, because I lived with them for a decade and have fun hanging out with them :333. School isn't a bother 'cause I love learning. :]

⋚Raika⋚
July 11th, 2009, 06:01 PM
School, dentist, hospital, planes, boats.

ShadowLeader
July 11th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Honestly? The only place I can think of other than my house now that just makes me cringe at the thought of being there: Prison. Do I fear it? Yes, more than death. Nothing is worth my freedom...nothing. OK maybe one or two things:D

.little monster
July 12th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Planes, I absolutely hate them. D: I don't know why but that is kind of the definition of a phobia. Irrational fears are irrational, therefore you don't know the reason why you're afraid.

People who hate gays =/= homophobes.
People who are terrified of them and run away when they see them = homophobes

Get it right. D:

Gymnotide
July 12th, 2009, 02:38 PM
I always have bad memories when I go to my grandfather's. Not exactly bad, but just memories and thoughts which I would rather forsake.

And then if there's one place I want to leave, it's my house. Wanderlust me is wanderlust.