PDA

View Full Version : Boy Help

DialgaDiamond
July 10th, 2009, 05:03 PM
I need boy help. Hold on because this is a long story:

SO I have a boyfriend. His name is Tyler. He is the nicest person ever but he never wants to do anything at all. I want to break up with him. There are these other two people that I know and I like them both. They are both my friends and they don't know that i like them. So when i break up with Tyler, i want to get together with either one of them. One of them is Josh. He is sooooo funny and he is of my best friends. The other is Dylan. He is my friend too. He is always there for me and he is really hot. But I don't know what to do about Tyler. What do i say to him? How do you break up with somone that you have been together with for almost a year? BUT THEN: here is this girl who is IN LOOOOOOOVE with Dylan and Dylan gave the top four girls he likes bracelets. One of them was me, two other girls and the girl who is in loooooooove with nim. Her name is Janet. Janet constantly wears that bracelet and it makes me sick. I lost mine at Dylan's exes house and they haven't given it back to me which also makes me sick. And I think that the bracelets was a test for the four of us. A test to see who he wanted to be with. The next time he sees all of us, I think he will see if we are wearing the bracelet. But I LOST MINE and the girls who have it won't give it back. Sooo... please answer these questions for me:

1. Should i break up with Tyler?
2. Should i go for Dylan or Josh?
3. How should i break up with tyler if i do?
4. What do I say if Dylan asks me about the bracelets?

Link
July 10th, 2009, 05:06 PM
My answer is going to be a simple one i'm afraid. But it's all you need.

Speak from the heart
and most of all.
Follow your heart.

Zero°
July 10th, 2009, 05:13 PM
I agree with GavZ
just tell Tyler the truth, you're tired of him.
Go with Dylan, he's your best friend and he cares. Josh..you say he's funny, what else?
Go tell Dylan that you lost your Bracelet, and tell him that you like him, If the bracelet thingy was a test, just tell him the truth anyways.

Well, those are MY opinions.

Greene1516
July 10th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Lol such trivial matters and though they are long long since gone from my life, I feel the answer to this question is obvious and I would like to advise you. BTW, I'm a guy so this is totally objective, but your man here Dylan sounds like a player and maybe a little high on his own horse, so the funny guy wins, as it always should be.

DialgaDiamond
July 10th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Thank you all for helping me. I hope that it helps. I may see Tyler next week.

Miss Soupy
July 10th, 2009, 06:25 PM
I'm gonna agree that this Dylan guy sounds like a player. Ask yourself if you like him because you like the attention, or you like the guy himself.

But I also agree on following your heart. If your heart says go for Dylan, go for it. If it nudges towards Josh, go for it. But if it tells you to spike your hair into a mohawk, think it over.

And as for breaking up with Tyler, put it down on him gently, yet don't sugarcoat. Just don't sugar him up beforehand, like take him out to dinner or anything romantic like that. Just be calm, composed, and most of all, honest. :]

Anxiety.
July 10th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Say it bluntly, yet not too harsh, if you still want to be friends with them. Then, Dylan or Josh? Whichever one you want. I don't know either of them so I don't think I can help there.
If Dylan is going to be angry over a bracelet, then he isn't worth it. Simple as.

Sublime
July 10th, 2009, 06:34 PM
From a guy's point of view: Were they hemp bracelets?

But yea, follow your heart and all that jazz.

Here's some advice that a Gummy gave me o3o
Don't worry, you're still young. There's plenty of fish in the sea and they're not all sharks. You'll find your prince dolphin someday

Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 10th, 2009, 06:35 PM
So he gave FOUR girls bracelets? Wow, that must make you feel special. :\

Tell Tyler that Dylan called you... I dunno, some name. If he gets super angry, then he obviously cares, and maybe you should give him another chance; if not, dump him.

Start as much drama as possible between Dylan and the other girls who took your bracelet. It'll be tons of fun.

Srsly, though, to answer your questions: Yes, Josh, Text Message, and *insert rumor about other girls here*

Neko64
July 10th, 2009, 06:54 PM
I need boy help. Hold on because this is a long story:

SO I have a boyfriend. His name is Tyler. He is the nicest person ever but he never wants to do anything at all. I want to break up with him. There are these other two people that I know and I like them both. They are both my friends and they don't know that i like them. So when i break up with Tyler, i want to get together with either one of them. One of them is Josh. He is sooooo funny and he is of my best friends. The other is Dylan. He is my friend too. He is always there for me and he is really hot. But I don't know what to do about Tyler. What do i say to him? How do you break up with somone that you have been together with for almost a year? BUT THEN: here is this girl who is IN LOOOOOOOVE with Dylan and Dylan gave the top four girls he likes bracelets. One of them was me, two other girls and the girl who is in loooooooove with nim. Her name is Janet. Janet constantly wears that bracelet and it makes me sick. I lost mine at Dylan's exes house and they haven't given it back to me which also makes me sick. And I think that the bracelets was a test for the four of us. A test to see who he wanted to be with. The next time he sees all of us, I think he will see if we are wearing the bracelet. But I LOST MINE and the girls who have it won't give it back. Sooo... please answer these questions for me:

Woah hold on there, silly! I think it's all in your head about the whole bracelet thing. I think you're just paranoid that Dylan will look and see if you're still wearing it; I really don't think it's like that. Plus I'm sure if you just explain to him what happened to it he'll understand. What's he gonna do? Jump down your throat for losing it? Why? Would you jump down your own friend's throat if they had lost a bracelet you gave them? Would you be mad and shun them forever? I think not. :)

As for the Tyler part, yeah if I were you I would definitely break up with him. I'm not sure how old you are, but I'm assuming you're younger than 18. You're still young, and if you don't like someone whose to say you can't break up with them? This is the time of your life to experiment with guys!And no I don't mean it in a dirty way either. xD

As for breaking up with Tyler, the best bet would be to do it in person. Doing it through text or email just seems like a very shallow move and plus it may be very awkward for the both of you if you saw each other in real life after that happened. Just walk up to him, say you need to talk to him, and tell him. I know it sounds simple, and I know it's not. Just force the words out though, that's all you need to do, and that's what I do whenever I have trouble saying anything; I just force each word out one by one. Plus it's only three words, so it's not that bad. ;3

For which one you should go out with, that's entirely up to you. One word of advice though; don't just decide purely on looks.

Mariah Carey
July 10th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Honey, you're not ready to have a boyfriend if all you're going to do is eye-goggle your best friends. But have fun with all 3 boys! nyaaa

True Reign
July 10th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Whatever you think is the best for you too do, go ahead and do it.

I'm still going to answer these four questions though;

If you want too.
Go ahead.
Talk to him about how much fun and how great he is, but then go on and say that you're interested in someone else at the moment. If he takes it hard, just say that you still like him, but just more as a friend then a boyfriend. Always let a guy down easy; I would hate it if a girl just went out and said that she wants to break up with me. It would be sort of heart breaking.
Say that you were at his ex's house, lost it (if he asks how it came off your wrist, say the truth or say that it was itching your hands, so you took it off for a few seconds, but forgot to put it back on again) and the girls wouldn't give it back to you.

Avey
July 11th, 2009, 03:37 AM
My answer is going to be a simple one i'm afraid. But it's all you need.

Speak from the heart
and most of all.
Follow your heart.

GavZ is a good guy. You should listen to him.

Godot17
July 11th, 2009, 05:52 AM
Dear Girl, It's coming from a guy but still follow this golden law:

"If he be an ass, dump him."

EpsilonE
July 11th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Truly you shouldnt go into too much thought about it.

Best thing is to go with your gut feeling of "who'd be better in the long term run?"
Go for the smarter and nicer one. Since I dont know them personally, I'll leave the choosing up to you.

As for the bracelet, if a guy judges his feelings torwards some girls because of bracelets he gave them, he's not worth it, and you should judge your relationship on personal levels.

Greene1516
July 11th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Honey, you're not ready to have a boyfriend if all you're going to do is eye-goggle your best friends. But have fun with all 3 boys! nyaaa

Yes because getting your **** on is great advise.

piece of something
July 11th, 2009, 01:35 PM
kill the relationship with Tyler. you don't need to entertain someone who bores you to death. Josh is one of your best friends? don't touch best friends. now since Dylan is really hot i can see why you would want to touch him however if he is a player like people suspect, he might already be touching other people. sooooooo...you should probably stay away from him too unless you know what you are doing which i don't think you are since this thread exists. now here's a secret...it doesn't matter how much Janet loooooooves him! if the bracelets were a test i reckon she is failing. someone that obsessed would be downright scary, right? if you like this Dylan guy, best way to get his attention, is to show him a lot of attention one day and then completely ignore him the next. just basically confuse the hell out of him. for example, tell him you really care about how he is 'always there for you', but then if he asks about the bracelet tell him you flushed it down the toilet because it was irritating your wrist. the trick is not to come on too strong (like Janet) or he will get bored with you way too fast.

if none of this makes sense ignore it.

just my 2 cents worth.

Fox♠
July 11th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Why not just have all 3? y/y

But seriously, you can't keep the Tyler guy if you don't want to be with him.

Saltare.
July 11th, 2009, 06:40 PM
I was in the same situation not too long ago, hun.

I dumped my current boyfriend. Waited a few days, then went out with the other guy.

But do what your heart tells you. Who do you REALLY like? And I mean REALLY LIKE? Choose him.

Dukey
July 11th, 2009, 08:07 PM
This Dylan guy seems a big egotistic if he's handing out bracelets and stuff, it's up to you, just think if the world ended tomorrow, which one would you tell?