PDA

View Full Version : Most interesting/exicting thing that happened to you in the last week?

Mapl3Syrup
July 11th, 2009, 03:01 AM
Last night my Grandma was cooking tater tots for me. When she opened the oven to turn them over, she somehow left the oven mitt in the oven. It caught fire, smoke was EVERYWHERE. I didn't even eat the tots because the flavor was too smokey....

So? What happened to you?

Neko64
July 11th, 2009, 03:24 AM
Last weekend I went down to Long Island to visit family for my aunt's 50 birthday (who came all the way from Florida!). It was really fun. My boyfriend came with us and we got to use the pool and watch anime on the way home on his laptop. x3

FreakyLocz14
July 11th, 2009, 03:31 AM
This week? Really boring week I hope next one is better.

But I would say I won an important Wi-Fi battle.

Captain Fabio
July 11th, 2009, 05:02 AM
I bought a PS3.
Went to a few house parties.
Chilled out in my flat

There are more, but I am too lazy to type more.

Reminiscing
July 11th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Well let's see...I was the only one who got a perfect score in Trigonometry :DDD
lol my best friend came at our house and invited me on a formal party..

Greene1516
July 11th, 2009, 06:53 AM
The answer to this question is not fit for TV.

Mr. X
July 11th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Well nothing much except a two day late fireworks show.

xxemeneminyxx
July 11th, 2009, 07:29 AM
The answer to this question is not fit for TV.

You had lots and lots and lots of....... Bacon????

Sakura Rain
July 11th, 2009, 08:00 PM

Lol, bacon. This week...my mom broke her vaccum cleaner, my dad blew up the microwave (don't even know how that happened), and two of my cats got stuck on top of a shelf.

Greene1516
July 11th, 2009, 08:20 PM

You would have the naughty nature wouldn't you. Bad girl :D

Giraffles <3
July 12th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Went to the beach in Galveston with a good friend and walked around Galveston as well.
Played tennis with an old friend who's only in town for a bit, I whooped her butt.
Also I bought 2 new shirts with my remaining paycheck money, I love shopping :3.

Overall it was a fun week :3.

Anxiety.
July 12th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Nothing really. It's strange, usually there's loads of drama around me, well, there is now, but it didn't start this week. I've been avoiding school and certain people because of it.

But yes, this week. I brought [Prototype]. That's about it really.

.little monster
July 12th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Uh, I installed Ubuntu. That's when you know you need help, when installing a new OS is the highlight of your week. O.o

dash!
July 12th, 2009, 01:34 PM
I've finally found myself a job. ^_^
I'm 99% sure I got it, anyway. I just need to try to pass the...drug test...

Rokusasu
July 12th, 2009, 03:41 PM
I kept having moments when I'd be listening to iTunes, thinking "I really wanna hear ___" whilst going about my online-y business, and then lo and behold, the next song to be played (on shuffle) would be the one I'd had in my head. o_o;

Oh, and I screwed up my back packing up the awning this afternoon. >_>; Paaaaaain.

Anxiety.
July 13th, 2009, 06:01 AM
Oh, wait. Something interesting has happened now.

I got beaten up 3:

ShadowLeader
July 13th, 2009, 09:17 AM
I bought a DSi and Diamond.

WHOO!

Captain Fabio
July 13th, 2009, 09:50 AM
My friend got into University :D

I am so happy for him! ^.^

~SilverSoul
July 13th, 2009, 02:35 PM
One of my family members went to jail. Interesting enough?

One thing that is happening to me though is that I'm getting braces soon *sigh*

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 14th, 2009, 06:59 AM
I found a 20 dollar bill, I really didn't go outside last week because I was on punishment (and still am), but good things happen to me yesterday

:t354:TG

Yuukihime
July 14th, 2009, 11:14 AM
I went to the beach :) but later is price for being ridiculously pale skinnwed I got a horrendous sunburn ;_;

HeidiMoose
July 14th, 2009, 11:36 AM
I almost got evicted from my apartment.
Lucked out on that one.

.. I need a new job.

Ayselipera
July 14th, 2009, 11:40 AM
My cousin and I had to go to my crazy uncle's house and feed his Turkeys and Cats while hes on vacation. While we were feeding his cats we heard little meows. We followed the meowing and found a box kittens that must of been only a few days old. It was an over the top cute moment<3

Åzurε
July 14th, 2009, 06:50 PM
I got the Swine Flu! :D

Yo quiero taco filler.

Doctor
July 15th, 2009, 01:31 AM
I got into university :> On my first hand choice too. Though, I already knew I would...

So the most interesting thing that happened was the party I was on this monday night. Nobody got sad or too drunk, everybody had fun and in the end, everyone was gathered on the balcony and talked about these past weeks we've had together... it was beautiful, and fun.

Xairmo
July 15th, 2009, 05:01 PM
I ate my dad's Glucerna diabetic cereal. It was awesome.

.little monster
July 15th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Fell down some stairs.

Tomorrow I get to go to my grandparents, we are going mini-golfing and seeing a movie. XD I was thinking about making my grandma see Bruno..haha scarring her for life.

The Scientist
July 15th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Learned how to use an M16 rifle.

Saltare.
July 16th, 2009, 07:37 AM
I saw a guy in the city Sunday...he was selling Obama Condoms...

Xairmo
July 21st, 2009, 10:07 PM
I got my wisdom teeth removed.
The teeth pulling itself was not at all exciting, but they gave me 28 pills of Vicodin so it made it worth it.

Pokehead
July 21st, 2009, 10:10 PM
Watered the garden.

Went on an animal killing spree: 3 spiders, 5 tarantulas, 1 snake (though I'm not so sure I killed it myself), 2 weasels.

And the grass is as green as ever.

Metal hoses and water make great weapons against small mammals.

Autistic Lucario
July 22nd, 2009, 04:52 AM
I modified the sounds to a game by changing the file extension.

For example, instead of a cannon firing and making a cannon noise, it said "Stop!".

And an explosion went *boff* instead of *boom*.

Blue Nocturne
July 22nd, 2009, 06:52 AM
i had an exciting escape with my friends from a guy and his dog, large circles played an important role.

Hagumi
July 22nd, 2009, 07:00 AM
Last week I went on holiday… for a week. We (me, my Mum, Dad, and brother) went to Center Parcs: Sherwood Forest down in England. It was pretty good, despite the fact it rained quite heavily for most of the time. And that I only saw one duckling this year. D: At least I took a few pictures of a squirrel close up.

Captain Fabio
July 22nd, 2009, 07:18 AM
Mah girlfriend came down for two days.
Can't talk about what happened! XD