PDA

View Full Version : Where to pass by time...

Patchisou Yutohru
July 11th, 2009, 11:07 PM
On a typical, boring day, when you have nothing to do but sit around in your house trying to pass by time, where is it that you spend the majority of the day?

Is it in your bedroom, the kitchen, the living room?

Tyrantrum
July 11th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Mostly...here.
Good ol' PC to take my boredom away! ^__^

That is until it gets to that time when PC is a bit boring. :[

Guillermo
July 11th, 2009, 11:21 PM
I sit on my computer browsing the internet or sit in my room playing 360.

ChronicEdge
July 11th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Let me explain something to you, honey. In a place where no one knows your name and it's too hot to even ride your bike around the neighborhood, searching for signs of humanity, you have no life in the summer, and that shall continue for the next month until school starts. But until that time, this is where I live; this is what I shall spend my time doing. >_>

ShinjisLover
July 12th, 2009, 12:20 AM
In a world where SL gets incredibly bored and doesn't want to go outside, which is always, they turn to PokéCommunity.

Camisado
July 12th, 2009, 12:28 AM
I tend to work on my projects or talk to my friends on here xD; I have my laptop normally situated at the end of the dining room table downstairs so I can still talk to my parents. Sometimes I use my laptop or desktop upstairs. Sometimes I play The Sims down here.

I don't like going out at night and I don't really like spending a lot of money on days out. Driving, I don't really like that either.

Mitchman
July 12th, 2009, 01:48 AM
I spend time on pc mostly or sleep. So my bedrrom mostly.

Alexithymia~
July 12th, 2009, 02:58 AM
I stay in my bedroom.
I wish I had a basement though, to hide out in.

I normally just come online, or play some video games.

Ibuberu
July 12th, 2009, 03:04 AM
In my bedroom at the study desk reading/doing work. There's always a never-ending mountain of things to study in school, and homeworks, and projects ;; I do keep myself alive by texting my friends though :3 And my mind tends to wander... alot. If I'm not there, I'm here on the computer in the living room, browsing through PC and beyond XD;

Alinthea
July 12th, 2009, 03:07 AM
When I am not working, I will spend my time in the kitchen/living area in my flat.
It has the TV, PS3, Wii and my laptop when I bring it in.
What more do I need! XD

Yrie
July 12th, 2009, 05:27 AM
Usually in my own room, since that's where I have my laptop and guitar and notebook, and where I tend to pointlessly waste my time.

dotKarma
July 12th, 2009, 05:41 AM
My bedroom. I just sit around on the computer, sometimes playing platinum. My radio is usually blasting music as well.

Giraffes? Giraffes!
July 12th, 2009, 05:42 AM
I burn my boredom in my room most of the time.. Lots of stuff in my room to burn time away :P

Jorah
July 12th, 2009, 05:45 AM
My bedroom, since it's where I use my laptop XD

Sammi
July 12th, 2009, 06:31 AM
The living room. It's really the only place to pass time if I'm home. I don't have a room of my own right now. :/

If I can't use the TV to play on the PS2, then I'll be on my computer, writing. Very rarely I'll play on my DS. Boring, no?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 12th, 2009, 07:18 AM
I'm usually in my room typing in this forum

:t354:TG

Netto Azure
July 12th, 2009, 07:45 AM
At school when I can. :>

But mostly doing chores, at the PC, or bedroom~

True Reign
July 12th, 2009, 08:18 AM
In my bedroom, on my computer.

There's not much to do in my house, lol.

Kazukii
July 12th, 2009, 08:28 AM
The living room where I watch the TV to drown the time away xD

Anxiety.
July 12th, 2009, 09:15 AM
I would spend half the day in my bedroom, on the computer, and half in the living room on the PS3. But, that's usually when my Mom isn't on the computer in the living room, as I don't like to spend too much time with my family. They ask me awkward questions.

Gymnotide
July 12th, 2009, 02:30 PM
World of Warcraft, baaaaby.

Hello, gentleman.
July 14th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Excuse me but why do all of you not go out with friends or other human life forms? It's really scary when everyone on the forum replies with 'I go on my computer inside'. :(

I go out with my friends or take a walk or run or go to the park and as a last resort I come on the internet. :)

Doctor
July 14th, 2009, 11:55 AM
I sit in my room poking around with photos in Photoshop on my computer 8] Only, now I've gotten a laptop :o A whole new world of possibilities has opened up. I can sit in the kitchen if I want to... or in the bathroom! How daring will I be?

Rokusasu
July 14th, 2009, 01:13 PM
In the living room, that's where the PS2 and the Wii are. :D

シーツー
July 14th, 2009, 01:23 PM
I spend most of the time in my room, playing games on my Wii, PS etc. xD
Or I'm just on this site and on Youtube listening to music or singing.
I also go out for a walk/running when I'm bored.
But I hardly get bored anyway so the things above are in fact a few of my hobbies as well lol

Citrinin
July 14th, 2009, 05:56 PM
My bedroom, where the computer is. :P

Lucy Lu
July 14th, 2009, 09:45 PM
For the most part if I am off from work, I will be mostly in my bedroom. Since my computer is in there. XD I will just listen to music on my computer, chat with a few people online, and search stuff online. And I cook in the kitchen.

Kinarii
July 14th, 2009, 10:07 PM
On the couch in the living room, 'cause I keep my laptop on the coffee table most of the time. Basically I poke around the places I frequent online, watch stuff, play stuff, etc. or I'll take a nap or something.

Sometimes I play console games, during which I sit in my gaming chair, which is also in the living room.

Snivi
July 14th, 2009, 11:58 PM
I use manga to pay the time.

Forever
July 15th, 2009, 05:37 AM
I spend more time in the computer room than in my room, so yeah. XD;

Le Krome
July 15th, 2009, 05:42 AM
My bedroom. The video-gaming kingdom is in here.

.little monster
July 15th, 2009, 06:25 AM
I'm in my bedroom posting away, nothing better to do. TV or a forum..

Michii
July 15th, 2009, 07:59 AM
When I need to pass the time, I go on the computer. Photoshopping, reading, and researching things to learn more really helps the time fly by. Sometimes I'll play my piano, though, and I used to try to go out with friends. But I apparently have no friends this summer because they're off living their lives without caring about mine so yup. PC, photoshop, skype, and reading it is! :/

Gerri Shin
July 15th, 2009, 09:55 AM
usually computers, reading or a combo of both.

Emily.
July 15th, 2009, 11:48 AM
I..err, tend to be moderately boring. I rarely leave my room, and when I do, it's either to use the bathroom, phone, or kitchen. Most things I do, I do in my room. Said things tend to be using the computer (no surprise there), drawing, reading, dancing (olawd, you don't wanna know how bad it is..XD), listening to music, or studying my ass off. XD; On occasions, though, I do actually go out.. y'know, every so often during the week.. I do have something that resembles a life. When I'm out, I tend to be walking on my own, along the beach.. alone with my thoughts. Or, at the skate park with my friends, or at a friends house. Any other time, I'm most likely at school - it's not that I don't like school, it's just the people.. honest.

As depressing and "emo"...I hate that term... as it sounds, I tend to spend the majority of the time in my room, to get away from many stressful events, and to avoid my past. It's the only thing I really can do, plus, speaking to a few specific people online - either via forums, or on MSN or Skype, really does make me smile.. and happy, really.

coolman89765
July 16th, 2009, 01:08 PM
i usally go on this site =)