• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen At last!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Yesterday i bought my Fire Red version! It was suposed to come out 1st of october, but i got it 29th september yay!

And today i bought a GBA SP flame red, cause my old gba is quite "dirty" a lot of dust inside the screen and the top-screen is damaged.

I know you guys dont care about this, but i needed to say it, so much time waiting!

well have fun

Pounce

renai kakumei
Years
yay! i'm glad you finally got it where you live :D sucks that some places always have to wait longer than others... have fun!!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I think that the European release is kinda being hyped up. There've been adverts everywhere I look for FR/LG, on the covers of magazines to shop windows to Pikachus in people's houses... everywhere. May I just ask how you got the game early, since like you said it comes out tomorrow... :/

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
Years
yah i get it in 8 hours and 30 mins
stupid uk
im getting up at 7 in the morning and sitting outside the shop waiting

Last edited:

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
thx a lot people!

well i reserved it in a specialized shop, this shop recievesthe games directly from nintendo so it gets it 3 days early, cool!

so now im just infront of eeve, with my blastoise level 50

thx a lot

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
I got the package fropm game where i got both of them. its very good value of ?40 for both of them. Well hey i loved it.

Back