PDA

View Full Version : The NEW ranma 1/2 RP.

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 12:06 PM
I'll be simple and to the point, this is a ranma 1/2 RP, based off of earlier versions. This will try to follow the show, so please if you think you would like to, sign up as characters form the show. Ones already reserved are ranma, haposai, akane, and ryouga. If you need more info on the show, http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/index.html is the best source there is.

Another thing I'd like to add before the form, is that not everyone will be accepted, please, everyone who is interested sign up, but there are a few limits I need to place for the sake of the RP.

Name:
Looks:
Personality: (Not required)
Fighting style: (If you can't think of anything, just put freestyle)
Other: (Cursed forms if you have any, or special things about the character go here.)

Flygon trainer
September 30th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Name: Toklata
Looks:about 5'6", has silver hair that goes to the center of her back, amber eyes, and all black clothes.
Personality: really doens't care aobut naything, thinks she doesn't need anyone else to be happy.
Fighting style: turn wolf, and well.. let's not describe it, shall we?
Other: cursed form is the Arctic Wolf.

parallelzero
September 30th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Wow, this time you thought of the RP and posted it in the same day!! XD
Err, ill post my profiles in a sec... i gotta do something.

Shiney
September 30th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Name: Ryouga Hibiki
Looks: http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/ranmapeople/ryoga.gif
Personality: (Not required)
Fighting style: His style is under the freestyle category.
Other: Has the cursed form of a Black Piglet

parallelzero
October 2nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
I think im too tired to type my profiles.... XD j/k

Name: Akane Tendo
Everything you need to know about her can be found here: http://www.absoluteanime.com/ranma/akane.htm

Name: Ranma Saotome
All info can be found here... Im too lazy to type it out tonight ^^;;
http://www.absoluteanime.com/ranma/ranma.htm

Shiney
October 2nd, 2004, 06:19 PM
OOC: Accepted, I think we can start now, but anyone can still join. LP, would you do the honors?

parallelzero
October 2nd, 2004, 06:23 PM
OOC: I dont think me doing the honours would be a good idea right now. Darn you RPers block....

Dragon Paw
October 2nd, 2004, 06:25 PM
Name: Karisu
Looks: She has mid back length brown hair and yellow eyes. She is fairly short for er age. She also has long nails.
Personality: Karisu perfers to keep to herself and is rather quiet and shy unless angered.
Fighting style: Freestyle
Other: Cursed form: Caracal

Shiney
October 2nd, 2004, 07:16 PM
OOC: I will with a short post, and DP, you're accepted, but what is a caracal?

IC: I had been wandering around the same town for days, looking for the Tendo dojo. I had busied myself completely with my training, and finally, I was ready to face Ranma. Or I would be, if I could just find him!

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 04:56 AM
OOC: *points to picture in my signature* The cat like creature in it is a caracal.

Shiney
October 3rd, 2004, 10:00 AM
OOC: All right, I have to go for a few hours, but if no one else has posted by the time I get back, I'll edit in some IC.

parallelzero
October 3rd, 2004, 05:22 PM
OOC: Look I've returned!! XD Sorry, I had to work somebody's shift today, XD
So Shiney, what are we gonna do about characters like Kasumi and Nabiki, we just can't leave them out...

IC: "RANMA! GET UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Akane yelled in my ear as she continued to beat me.
"Uhh... Akane..." I mumbled, half asleep, as I pointed to a nearby calander, "it's the weekend... Now leave me alone...."
Before I knew it she had splashed me with a bucket of cold water, and I had assumed my female form. "What did ya do that for!!" I yelled at her.

Shiney
October 3rd, 2004, 05:41 PM
OOC: I figure we can control them, but not let them have that much to do or say in the RP, making them more of minor characters.

I continued walking around the town, when I heard a female voice scream, I looked around, and saw something shoot by me, and out of reflex snatched it out of the air. It turned out I was holding a tiny old man by a bag stuffed full, which he was holding into with a death-grip. "Hello there Ryouga! Could you uh, set me down please?" He said, smiling jovially, no doubt having stolen more women's underwear. "Haposai, where, is, RANMA?!" I yelled in his ear as loudly as I could, and instantly his mood darkened, and he said "I assume you're reffering to that snot nosed brat I have t- Gaak!" but was cut off as I quickly grabbed a hold of the back of his collar and twisted it, choking him. "Where?" I asked, menace in my voice and a crazed look in my eyes. Haposai pointed, and I dropped him, charging in the direction he pointed, heading straight for the Tendo dojo.

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 05:47 PM
I leapt out of a few bushes soaking wet and no longer my human self, but rather a tan caracal. I landed on a sidewalk and tried to shake myself dry. After trying this for a few moments, I stopped and looked around at where I was. 'Now where to find some warm water.....' I thought to myself.

Shiney
October 3rd, 2004, 06:00 PM
I had reached the gate of the Tendo Dojo, and was about to destroy it when I heard Akane's voice. "Akane? Oh no, I forgot!" I said, as I remembered what would happen if Ranma plashed me with cold water when i was around her. I simply stood there, unnable to decide what to do.

Flygon trainer
October 3rd, 2004, 06:01 PM
"not a great way to start the morning" I muttered. I had woken up uncomfotably early, and I was just wandering around the residence for a while, waiting for the time where i wouldn't have to spend 30 minutes doing nothing. which i was actually doing anyway. but that wasn't the point

parallelzero
October 3rd, 2004, 06:08 PM
Akane laughed at me and ran out of my room.
"Great..." I mumbled as I got up to dry myself off, then walked out back, hoping it woulod be peaceful.

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 06:11 PM
I walked downm the sidewalk, thankful that I hadn't seen a single soul yet, to come to the gates of the Tendo Dojo and to find Ryuoga. 'Darn.... Most poeple won't appreciate me in this form.' I thought to myself as I tried to silently pad past him.

Shiney
October 3rd, 2004, 06:14 PM
I noticed the cat, but I didn't say anything, I was stil trying decide what to do about akane, I simply couldn't think of what to do!I was about to start destroying the wall, but after a moment, controlled myself, My training had done more than increase my physical discipline...

Flygon trainer
October 3rd, 2004, 06:16 PM
I continued wandering, heading near the dojo To my suprise, I found a boy, about 16, with brownish-black hair. I backed off slightly. I was known for getting into conflicts I didn't want to be in.

parallelzero
October 3rd, 2004, 06:17 PM
OOC: Shiney, your not helping me think of something to type, XD

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 06:23 PM
I continued foreward to see yet another person. 'So much for my luck holding out on not seeing anyone.' I thought to myself as my eye twitched. I didn't want another repeat episode where animal control was brouht in on the scene to try and catch me.

Shiney
October 3rd, 2004, 06:28 PM
OOC: Perhaps akane and ranma opening the gate? :cheeky:

Flygon trainer
October 3rd, 2004, 06:31 PM
I had decided that the boy was no threat, and started to go past him,as it was almost time for me to head for school anyway..

Shiney
October 3rd, 2004, 06:35 PM
I noticed a girl passing by me, and she caught my eye. she was very pretty, and it was rare to see a girl so young with silver hair...

I quickly snapped back to the present, there were more important things at hand to deal with.

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 02:56 AM
After a little while, I noticed there was someone at the gate, it was Ryouga!
"Wow Ryouga... I'm surprised you found this place again!" I laughed as I opened the gate, still in my female form. "I guess you can come in, but if you try anything funny you know what'll happen!"

Dragon Paw
October 4th, 2004, 03:45 AM
I padded on by down the sidewalk towards my home. I eventually came upon a one story white house. I jumped over the fence that was around it and into its backyard. I think walked by my old white haired father who appeared to be attending to a patch of tomatoes and into an open door.

Shiney
October 4th, 2004, 08:53 AM
OOC: prepare for me to bring somehting from the show, nameley, the fact that ryouga doesn't seem to react to common sense. ^_^;;

"Ranma..." I said, anger warping my voice. How could he be so c.ocky at a time like this?! "Preparetodie!!" I yelled, unsheathing my umbrealla, and charging at him, but at a speed that I would have considered normal before my training...

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 12:21 PM
OOC: Classic Ryouga style, XD
IC: "Preparetodie?" I asked myself as he ran at me, then I slammed my fist into my opposite palm "Oh! Prepare to die!" and with that statement I leapt over him and landed behind him, watching as he charged towards who-knows what.

Shiney
October 4th, 2004, 12:24 PM
As S/He went over me, I smiled. My training was going to come in handy now. I whirled around, and my new top speed, my umbrella heading straight for Ranma's skull. "I've leaarned some new tricks!" I yelled exhuberantly as the umbrella was about to make contact...

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 12:27 PM
"Doesn't mean you'll actually hit me!" I snickered as the umbrella came at me. Quickly, I ducked and kicked Ryouga's feet out from underneath him.

Shiney
October 4th, 2004, 12:29 PM
As I hit the ground. I quickly rolled back over to my feet. "how is he still so quick? My training should have made me faster than him!" I thought despairingly, and then had an idea. "Take this!" I yelled, throwing a few of my headbands at him shurken style, nothing more than a distraction.

Dragon Paw
October 4th, 2004, 12:32 PM
I quickly ran through a tiled floor kitchen and into a nearby bathroom. I saw warm leftover bath water. 'Mum must have washed the dog earlier.' I thought as I jumped into the water.

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 12:46 PM
"What the..." I said as I watched the headbands fly past me. I quickly reached for a nearby bucket of water and splashed Ryouga with it. "Bad P-chan! Bad!" I laughed.

Shiney
October 4th, 2004, 12:48 PM
OOc: X_X. so much for ryouga splashing ranma with hot water to lower his speed.

IC: As I transformed, I was relieved that Akane was nowhere around, but nonetheless, Ranma would pay for this.. "SCREEE!" I shouted, charging at ranma, ready to make advantage of my small size to dodge his attacks.

OOC: I see two good ways to continue this. A: hot water. B: akane.

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 12:52 PM
OOC: Or a combination of both... XD
IC: "Hey Ranma, I brought you some hot water." Akane said as she appeared, luckily for Ryouga, the bucket was in front of her face. She suddenly tripped over a rock and the hot water splashed over Ryouga and I. "Oh Ryouga, I didnt see you." she said.
"Wow... thanks Akane..." I said sarcastically, hoping to end this fight quickly.

Shiney
October 4th, 2004, 12:54 PM
"YAAAAAAHH!" I said, continuing the battlecry from before, I hadn't slowed down in the least, and my umbrella held like a lance. Then I was frozen in place, a few feeet from Ranma when I noticed Akane was there. "Oh no, now what do I do?!" I thought frantically, my plan falling to shreds.

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 12:56 PM
I used his moment of hesitation to punch him in the stomach.
"Enough!" I shouted, "You obviously cant beat me!" I started to laugh.

Shiney
October 4th, 2004, 01:02 PM
I barely noticed when he punched me in the stomach, but it brought me back to the present. I didn't say anything, but instead I quickly pulled out my belt. This one was a dark red, and seemed to be made of plates rather than a simple band. "Enough is right. Enough of you living!" I yelled, and held the belt high, almost like a whip...

OOC: Let's see just how much an extremely dense metal hurts when used like a whip, shall we? XD

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 01:18 PM
OOC: yes, lets expiriment, shall we? XD
IC: "Wow... I'm scared!" I said over-confidently as i turned my back to him.

Shiney
October 4th, 2004, 01:22 PM
I didn't say anything, but instead snapped my wrist, sending the plates out, making metallic clinking noises as they unfolded towards ranma at an extremely high speed...

OOC: Think akane would interfere, but not after seeing them both get a little hurt?

parallelzero
October 4th, 2004, 01:40 PM
I began to run. The thought of getting smacked by that belt wasnt pleasant.

Shiney
October 4th, 2004, 01:43 PM
"You're not running away this time! We're finishing this!" I shouted, running after him, the metal belt flailing wildly behind me.

Flygon trainer
October 4th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Almost instantly, at a speed only comparable to a wolf's, I got betwen the two boys. "okay, that's ENOUGH! no need to fight you two, I don't care what kind of rivalries you may have!"

Dragon Paw
October 4th, 2004, 04:33 PM
I changed back to my human form and quickly jumped out of the already dirty water. I took a pink towel that was hanging by a nearby sink and ddryed myself off. I then put on some clothes from the clothes basket nearby (which happened to be blue shorts and a white t-shirt) and walked out of the bathroom and back into my backyard.

"I forgot to tell you dad, I finisehd today's schooling really early today..." I said finally remembering about the five hours I had put in very early in the morning.